PDA

View Full Version : PAYBACK....could be a b....

T.K.O.
12-20-2010, 04:08 PM
that's right friends....
the season is lost.........
we are all shocked and dismayed by what WAS the 2010 season
it is highly probable that we will see another offseason of major change in the mile high city.
the teams future is as up in the air as a jason elam 63.5 yarder
BUT !....
there is one little morsel of possible goodness that seems to have flown under the radar.
the broncos very well could have a chance to ruin the chargers playoff hopes the final week of the season.
things seem to be shaping up to where a loss to the broncos could in some small way be a huge payback for the last 2 seasons where the bolts stole the division from us !!!!!!:elefant::beer::salute:

vandammage13
12-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, beating the chargers and knocking them out of the playoffs would make this season a little easier to swallow. Not much, but it would help.

PAINTERDAVE
12-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Very well could happen...

IF...

these coaches we are saddled with get their head out
and really put some creativity into the game plan these next two weeks.

It would be thrilling to end the season beating the Texans and the Chargers.

Dzone
12-20-2010, 04:47 PM
is Brian Dawkins going to play anymore this year?

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 05:03 PM
I like the idea, let do it. :elefant:

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
...not a single word... *sigh*

tia,
carl
:welcome:

JaxBroncoGirl
12-20-2010, 06:59 PM
that's right friends....
the season is lost.........
we are all shocked and dismayed by what WAS the 2010 season
it is highly probable that we will see another offseason of major change in the mile high city.
the teams future is as up in the air as a jason elam 63.5 yarder
BUT !....
there is one little morsel of possible goodness that seems to have flown under the radar.
the broncos very well could have a chance to ruin the chargers playoff hopes the final week of the season.
things seem to be shaping up to where a loss to the broncos could in some small way be a huge payback for the last 2 seasons where the bolts stole the division from us !!!!!!:elefant::beer::salute:

Do you think our current coaching staff can do it? Seriously, several posters were pointing out the bad play calling. If we can let Tebow go and untie him, he could possibly lead this team to victory. Tebow hates losing. I am not too sure about the current coaching staff, they were held back by McD and now they must step up to the plate. It is a whole new world for them. I hope the coaches embrace this kind of atmosphere......

silkamilkamonico
12-20-2010, 07:05 PM
I don't think we have a chance of beating SD at this time of year. Not with our team, and not with them playing so well.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:08 PM
I don't think we have a chance of beating SD at this time of year. Not with our team, and not with them playing so well.

They're not invincible but it isn't likely.