PDA

View Full Version : arapahos game thoughts..week 15

arapaho2
12-20-2010, 01:17 PM
i think tebow time is here...dude showed some things..that i believe i can honestly say will provide the new coach the ability to go heavy on the defense...

the good

Tebow for a rookie with zero snaps the entire season he played very well...dont mind the stats...he played solid for what the coaches gave him...he seems to be the future.
he can throw the ball and will be a threat to run keeping defenese honest..if the coach allows him to pass:lol:

kicker...3 for 3...solid job replacing prater

thats about it...not much good

The bad
playcalling...this was terrible...horrible shades of mcd in reverse...the dude is a qb...qbs pass...put him in the shotgun and let him go

running game...terrible aside from tebow...moreno hurt his vagina again...of course i dont fault this all on the backs or line...but when the defense knows your gonna run....its pretty dam hard to run with out keeping them honest...which we were hesitant to do

defense...as per all year ...zero pass rush...zero pocket collapse...as before the interior getting pushed aside like rag dolls...poor tackling..(come on bruton...your suppose to tackle the rb...not watch him run by)

conclusions: without a doubt i can say im over the eric studesvill faze...i am far passed the wink martindale era...and see no reason to keep anybody but perhaps the special teams side of the coaching

this game shows that our offense can survive with a good OC..may need a tweek or two...but the huge ....HUGE....HUGE...issue is and has been defense.

the new coach should!!!! just as the former coach should have!!! leave well enough alone and focus entirely on defense...NT...DE..safety...CB

welcome to the league tebow

SOCALORADO.
12-20-2010, 01:28 PM
GOOD. AT BEING A BAD@$$
http://images.teamsugar.com/getty/p7/2010/09/12/GYI0061604433_xxlarge.jpg

sanluis
12-20-2010, 01:40 PM
What about the two rookie O-Linemen?? They looked like crap. They were letting people in like they had money on the ratTurds. They looked like ... CRAP!! I would want them gone now! Put someone in with a pulse.

Beadles!!!!

Walton!!!!

You both stole your paychecks on Sunday IMHO.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 01:48 PM
What about the two rookie O-Linemen?? They looked like crap. They were letting people in like they had money on the ratTurds. They looked like ... CRAP!! I would want them gone now! Put someone in with a pulse.

Beadles!!!!

Walton!!!!

Walton looked ok Beadles not so good. But let's remember that Oakland has a decent D line and some LB's and they were sending it the entire game. They are rookies and it is going to happen. They will be all the better for it.

arapaho2
12-20-2010, 01:49 PM

Beadles!!!!

Walton!!!!

thats true...but still when the entire defense is crashing the line because we wont pass...thats what happens with rookies starting on olines..they will be solid players for years to come

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 02:05 PM
too long, didnt read

tia,
carl.
:welcome:

arapaho2
12-20-2010, 04:56 PM
too long, didnt read

tia,
carl.
:welcome:

so?

topscribe
12-20-2010, 04:59 PM

Beadles!!!!

Walton!!!!

Too late, my friend. It's just too late. You provide the chips, and I'll bring the
beer, and we together can watch the Chiefs in the playoffs. :D

-----

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:06 PM
so?

did read this eaither fyi, tia