PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow shines, but Broncos fall 39-23 to Raiders

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 10:07 PM
OAKLAND, CALIF. — There was greatness here.

There was ultra-conservative play-calling, too, along with the typically horrific Denver defense. But on exhibit through the rain and chill Sunday afternoon was a greatness of will, great athleticism and far greater hope the Broncos will have better days ahead.

Will Tim Tebow be a great NFL quarterback? Only time will tell. Patience will be difficult, though, now that Tebow Time is on the clock.

Amid all the hype, anticipation and criticism that greeted his NFL starting debut, Tebow's performance against the Oakland Raiders provided moments of greatness.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_16898490

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 10:39 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/12/19/tebows-td-run-nearly-didnt-happen/6204/

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Too bad the coaching staff made no apparent effort to win the game. The play calling on both sides of the ball was about as bad as you could manage without trying deliberately to fail. That isn't out of the question either. Strange stuff going on in the front office since McDaniels was "Brutus"ed and Elway stuck his horse face in the door.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Too bad the coaching staff made no apparent effort to win the game. The play calling on both sides of the ball was about as bad as you could manage without trying deliberately to fail. That isn't out of the question either. Strange stuff going on in the front office since McDaniels was "Brutus"ed and Elway stuck his horse face in the door.

Would you please explain your comment in regards to Elway????? He is not a part of the front office yet.

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Tommy Kelly is a damned idiot. How many 180 lb defenders are there in the SEC. What a damn mongoloid. :laugh:

horsepig
12-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Kudos to the kid for admitting he ****** up. If KO had done the same thing we'd have lost 5 yards.

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 11:29 PM
The whole thing with McDaniels seemed off. The way it was handled. It went down simultaneously with Elway and Bowlen getting cozy. My conspiracy theory says that Elway wants to get involved with Harbaugh as the coach, and if they can swing it, Luck as the future QB. Bowlen probably thinks what the heck, things can't get much worse, lets try that out.

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 11:30 PM
The whole thing with McDaniels seemed off. The way it was handled. It went down simultaneously with Elway and Bowlen getting cozy. My conspiracy theory says that Elway wants to get involved with Harbaugh as the coach, and if they can swing it, Luck as the future QB. Bowlen probably thinks what the heck, things can't get much worse, lets try that out.

Too much tinfoil hat going here man.

McD embarrassed the shit out of Bowlen and he sucked so he got shit canned. Nothing more, nothing less.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 11:33 PM

Guess you never heard John on the ticket every Friday morning at 8:00. John said many nice things about McD. Also, John and McD golfed together this past summer, and McD invited John to watch practices, and ask John to talk to the team before the KC game.

WOW, I truly believe you are way off base.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 11:33 PM

Seems far fetched to me.`

"Horse faced" Elway?

Jeez.. got a bone to pick or what?

red98
12-19-2010, 11:36 PM

"Horse faced" Elway?

No Broncos fan ever refers to Elway as "horse-faced", ever.

That should tell you what we're dealing with in robert ethan.

BroncoStud
12-20-2010, 05:32 AM
lol...

HORSEPOWER 56
12-20-2010, 08:11 AM

"Horse faced" Elway?

Don't feed the troll, Dave. He tries to hijack every thread with his conspiracy theories. He's completely off topic and he knows it.

BTW, Tebow is CONCRETE CYANIDE!!! Get this guy more reps! I can't wait to see him beat Houston next week (sorry Kubes, but your boys are going down)!

TXBRONC
12-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Don't feed the troll, Dave. He tries to hijack every thread with his conspiracy theories. He's completely off topic and he knows it.

BTW, Tebow is CONCRETE CYANIDE!!! Get this guy more reps! I can't wait to see him beat Houston next week (sorry Kubes, but your boys are going down)!

A little less conservative game plan wouldn't hurt.

Juriga72
12-20-2010, 08:41 AM
I cannot wait to see a full week of reps and this kid getting a full tape review.

Did you happen to see Houston up and quit yesterday? Tebow at home ....man I cannot wait

BroncoStud
12-20-2010, 10:05 AM
I cannot wait to see a full week of reps and this kid getting a full tape review.

Did you happen to see Houston up and quit yesterday? Tebow at home ....man I cannot wait

Tebow is my starting QB in a FFL that pays the winner $4000 this week. He got me 21 yesterday, I expect the same or better against the Texans.

Please Pat, do NOT hire Gary Kubiak or Rick Dennison, neither is the solution to our woes.

SOCALORADO.
12-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know if DEN is wearing the orange jerseys next week?

BroncoStud
12-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know if DEN is wearing the orange jerseys next week?

I sure hope so.