PDA

View Full Version : The Play That Almost Wasn't

BroncoWave
12-19-2010, 08:21 PM
From Lindsay Jones:

"Highlight of Tebow's press conference was him sheepishly admitting that his 40-yard touchdown run was a busted play ...."

"It was a draw designed for Buckhalter, but Tebow read it wrong and kept the ball himself."

www.twitter.com/postbroncos

Never have I been more pleased with a busted play! :D

Northman
12-19-2010, 08:22 PM
From Lindsay Jones:

"Highlight of Tebow's press conference was him sheepishly admitting that his 40-yard touchdown run was a busted play ...."

"It was a draw designed for Buckhalter, but Tebow read it wrong and kept the ball himself."

www.twitter.com/postbroncos (http://www.twitter.com/postbroncos)

Never have I been more pleased with a busted play! :D

Elway did that a lot, ooops. Did i just mention the E word? :lol:

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:23 PM
But what a GREAT THROW for a kid that the "coaching" staff kept insisting was not ready.

broncofaninfla
12-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Orton takes sacks on busted plays, Tebow scores TD's. I'm ready to give this kid the helm. Let him get reps this seasn then hire a REAL QB coach along a better head coach and OC. Mcd's scheme sucks, scrap it and go with something simliar as the Eagles use with Vick.

tomjonesrocks
12-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Orton takes sacks on busted plays,

I beg to differ.

Orton throws a mean ball away. Out of bounds. In the dirt. Puts it where it needs to be to end a play. Does it with flourish.

You're not giving him enough credit.

broncofaninfla
12-19-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm think James Urban might be a good selection for OC next season. Work a scheme similar with what Phili does with Vick.

honz
12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
So, the best play of the day wasn't even called by McCoy? Color me surprised.