PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Clough

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Only dude on 104.3 that I cannot stand. Makes me want to stab my eyes with knitting needles. He's the Obama of sports radio. Condescending and thinks he knows it all.

Northman
12-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Did he diss Tebow or something?

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:17 PM
Did he diss Tebow or something?

"Tebow proved nothing today"

jhildebrand
12-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Sandy has been around for a long time. They call him the Ayatollah for a reason :D He doesn't take stupid shit from callers. I like Clough. He makes a lot of sense more often than not and knows the Broncos organization inside and out.

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Sandy has been around for a long time. They call him the Ayatollah for a reason :D He doesn't take stupid shit from callers. I like Clough. He makes a lot of sense more often than not and knows the Broncos organization inside and out.

So explain why he infers that none of this is on the coaching. He gives them a free pass on the playing-calling debacle that was today's game.

EMB6903
12-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Thats funny because Sandy Clough is the only one I think knows what they are talking about...

I cannot stand hearing Mike evans, Scott, Dmac, or Al try to talk sports.

jhildebrand
12-19-2010, 08:23 PM
So explain why he infers that none of this is on the coaching. He gives them a free pass on the playing-calling debacle that was today's game.

I am not listening to it right now. I will listen to the podcast and get back to you.

I am not saying the guy is infalliable just that he tends to be very logical, analytical, and usually spot on.

jhildebrand
12-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Thats funny because Sandy Clough is the only one I think knows what they are talking about...

I cannot stand hearing Mike evans, Scott, Dmac, or Al try to talk sports.

DMac drives me bananas. The guy is terrible. Evans was too much of a McD shill for me.

Alfred Williams says stupid stuff but he turns out to be right more than wrong.

Schlereth is a great voice on the FAN. I wish he had his own show.

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Oh great - now Clough says go for Luck. COMPLETE IDIOT.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 08:28 PM
IMO - this was a game to see what Tebow could do - to give him some actual game experience. And that is exactly what was accomplished. It did not matter if we won or lost the game. Does it really matter what a sportscaster thinks?

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
Now Clough says today increases Tebow's trade value. Can't stand this fool. He should move to SD.

tomjonesrocks
12-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Now Clough says today increases Tebow's trade value. Can't stand this fool. He should move to SD.

From what I've heard in snippets of internet radio Clough seems OK except he can really go overboard disrespecting (stupid) callers.

That said--if Tebow "proved nothing" why would his trade value go up?

Until Tebow gets some respectable playcalling and plays poorly I'll reserve judgement. He looked better than I was expecting personally.

dogfish
12-19-2010, 08:41 PM
i won't say he doesn't know anything about the organization, but i despise the arrogant ****tard. . .

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 08:42 PM
i won't say he doesn't know anything about the organization, but i despise the arrogant ****tard. . .

Hear Hear !

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
I don't get to listen to him much but I listen to Al and DMac on my Iphone app and I gotta say Alfred Williams is borderline retarded. I liked him as a player but he is dumb as shit as a radio guy.

He doesn't understand half the questions asked of him and goes off on dumb shit tangents all the time. He is so hard to listen to.

rcsodak
12-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Only dude on 104.3 that I cannot stand. Makes me want to stab my eyes with knitting needles. He's the Obama of sports radio. Condescending and thinks he knows it all.

He must post here then.

TXBRONC
12-19-2010, 08:46 PM
IMO - this was a game to see what Tebow could do - to give him some actual game experience. And that is exactly what was accomplished. It did not matter if we won or lost the game. Does it really matter what a sportscaster thinks?

No it sure doesn't.

underrated29
12-19-2010, 08:53 PM
clough sucks....He makes stupid claims and uses his 1,000 years of experience as his back up and reasons why he can say them.

I officially stopped listening to him, when he said that mike shannahan has lost the locker room and if the broncos lose again he should just walk away. Then he convinced everyone that the LR turned and would not play for him.

I got in so many arguements over at the "other site" about how that was THE DUMBEST thing ever and not going to happen. But Clough brainwashed sooooooooooooooo many people by it. Idiots. He is an idiot.

and for the record, he also really really sucks balls at covering the avs. Not a clough fan at all anymore. The more I listen to him the more I realize he is full of it.

Ziggy
12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Clough has been on the radio around Denver for decades. In the early 90's he was on KOA and was so obnoxious and vicious to callers that they finally canned him. Over the years he mellowed out, but seems to be getting back to his old ways.

underrated29
12-19-2010, 08:55 PM
And Anyone who thinks we should take luck, when it is clear we need FRONT 7 HELP on the Defense, knows aboslutely NOTHING about our team. If we had a ngata and seymour on our defense. Things would look MUCH much different. Esp, with a DOOM sack master back.

luck can kiss my a$$

horsepig
12-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Did anybody watch Tebow today? We don't need a QB.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 11:24 PM
S Clough is smarmy and condescending. His arrogance is unrivaled.

The kind of guy you would NEVER go for a beer with...
because he'd make you want to dance with an ugly chick
just to get away from his droning voice.

The kind of guy if your sister started dating him...
you'd start setting her up with ANYBODY to get her away from him.

Can't stand him.

GEM
12-19-2010, 11:45 PM
I don't know why the guy bothers taking calls from listeners. He shouts to speak over them, he won't allow them to make a point and no matter what their point is, he is a condescending douche. To me, it doesn't matter if he sometimes knows what he's talking about, he's such an ass that I can't listen.

dogfish
12-19-2010, 11:45 PM
yep, he's a condescending dickwad who shouts down callers whenever they don't agree with his views. . . utterly obnoxious. . .

dogfish
12-19-2010, 11:46 PM
I don't know why the guy bothers taking calls from listeners. He shouts to speak over them, he won't allow them to make a point and no matter what their point is, he is a condescending douche. To me, it doesn't matter if he sometimes knows what he's talking about, he's such an ass that I can't listen.

LMFAO

look at the timestamp of those two posts. . .

tubby
12-20-2010, 12:00 PM
I like Sandy.

Nomad
12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
And Anyone who thinks we should take luck, when it is clear we need FRONT 7 HELP on the Defense, knows aboslutely NOTHING about our team. If we had a ngata and seymour on our defense. Things would look MUCH much different. Esp, with a DOOM sack master back.

luck can kiss my a$$

I'm all about taking QBs in the first round over our needs at dlineman! Dude, Luck is from Stanford...he's the next John Elway for the BRONCOS! I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't take all of our draft picks and move up to get Luck!!:elefant:

Jake Klug
12-20-2010, 12:07 PM
I like Sandy but this is something very common to Denver sports talk: trolling. They just want to have people call in so they say something provocative over and over to get a response.

PAINTERDAVE
12-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I like Sandy.

Mrs. Sandy?
Is that you?

PAINTERDAVE
12-20-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm all about taking QBs in the first round over our needs at dlineman! Dude, Luck is from Stanford...he's the next John Elway for the BRONCOS! I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't take all of our draft picks and move up to get Luck!!:elefant:

And then we should move up in the 2012 draft and take ANOTHER QB in that one, too.
Let's keep using our first round draft picks on QB's forever. Just like Detroit.

Yeah... let's not develop our #1 QB pick now...
let's just stockpile #1 QB picks till the cows come home.

Yeah. I like the idea.

And since we will be picking at #1 forever with this strategy...
they will all end up here. We'll be a team of #1 pick QB's.

Yeah... Let's trade for Clausen, too.

Traveler
12-20-2010, 12:16 PM
He shouts to speak over them, he won't allow them to make a point and no matter what their point is, he is a condescending douche. To me, it doesn't matter if he sometimes knows what he's talking about, he's such an ass that I can't listen.

I swear someone said that about the recently fired McDaniels!

Sorry Gem, couldn't pass that up! :D

topscribe
12-20-2010, 12:24 PM
I officially stopped listening to him . . .

The more I listen to him the more I realize he is full of it.

:confused:

Okay, U29, I got your point. Just had to razz you a little bit. :D

-----

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 02:40 PM
clough rules, anyone who doesnt like him has really bad taste. he and evans were a good team.

they started dumbing it down so that the average fan like topscribe could hear what they wanted to hear - i.e. hastings, al williams, et al

tia,
carl.
:welcome:

Rex
12-20-2010, 02:41 PM
clough rules, anyone who doesnt like him has really bad taste. he and evans were a good team.

they started dumbing it down so that the average fan like topscribe could hear what they wanted to hear - i.e. hastings, al williams, et al

tia,
carl.

and Tubby.

tubby
12-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Mrs. Sandy?
Is that you?

OMG

Are you insinuating that I am married to Sandy? Simply brilliant!

This is the kind of crap DC was referring to. Give yourself a fat lip.

Dzone
12-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Clough is harsh. He just yells over people..hangs up on people...its entertainment, even if he is a douche bag

slim
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
He knows more than most local sports puppets, but he is kind of an ass.

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Mrs. Sandy?
Is that you?

That's funny stuff. You're like the Carrot Top of BroncosForums.

tubby
12-20-2010, 02:58 PM

tia,
carl.

Mike and Sandy were good together. I've really want to hear this Joe Ellis interview that Mike and Sandy did before the 2009 season. Ellis is a effing Spin DR. I hate him and am convinced this interview is full of hypocritical gold.
Joe Ellis interview on the fan
Great interview with Mike and Sandy, goes over the interview of McDaniels, Cutler, Marshall, Draft etc -- very enjoyable

http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/8/4/977566/joe-ellis-interview-on-the-fan?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MileHighReport+%28Mile+High+R eport%29

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1122225

FYI - Scott DeHuff is pretty much useless.

PAINTERDAVE
12-20-2010, 04:21 PM
OMG

You are hurting my feelings, ma'am.

BeefStew25
12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
You are hurting my feelings, ma'am.

Paint her fence.

Dzone
12-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh this is great, CJ on 877 is just now saying that Jake Plummer is a better Quarterback than Tebow...Leave it to the Denver media to rain on our parade...bunch of jerks :lol:

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:04 PM
OMG

There seems a dearth of humor around here these days . . . :listen:

-----

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 05:06 PM
There seems a dearth of humor around here these days . . . :listen:

-----

Top, close your laptop. Walk to the fireplace. Place your computer inside. Douse in gasoline. Set on fire.

tia

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:07 PM

tia,
carl.

You referring to me as an average fan?

That's good news. I can't wait to inform my psychiatrist of this . . .

-----

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Top, close your laptop. Walk to the fireplace. Place your computer inside. Douse in gasoline. Set on fire.

tia

I don't have a laptop. Don't want one.

I'm keeping my lap clear in anticipation of your visit someday . . .

-----

Rex
12-20-2010, 05:10 PM

-----

Do you have one of those jocks to wear to keep your old balls from slipping out and being damaged when you sit on them?

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 05:13 PM

-----

Cool your jets, Topbeard. I don't like balls that drag the ground.

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:15 PM
i would rather kill myself than be locked in a room with a radio that only played scott hastings and alfred williams

same with topscribe posts

:welcome:tia

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 05:18 PM
i would rather kill myself than be locked in a room with a radio that only played scott hastings and alfred williams

I kicked an ambien addiction by reading PAINTERDAVE posts.

Rex
12-20-2010, 05:19 PM

I ripped the E key of my keyboard and almost sliced my jugular with it one time looking at pictures of DigitalJims kid.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:22 PM

-----

Santa? Is that you?

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:23 PM

same accept replace "kicked" with "started" and replace "ambien" with "heroin"

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:23 PM

I'll try to shorten up some of them and bring them down to a more elementary
level just for you . . .

-----

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:24 PM
I am betting there are no less than 3 posters in this forum who are posting under duplicate accounts/formerly banned.

/2 cents

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:24 PM
I'll try to shorten up some of them and bring them down to a more elementary
level just for you . . .

-----

if you could shorten them to zero words that would really help, tia :welcome:

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Do you have one of those jocks to wear to keep your old balls from slipping out and being damaged when you sit on them?

You haven't seen the new ones, have you?

-----

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:27 PM
if you could shorten them to zero words that would really help, tia :welcome:

Can't do that. But I can start a thread that have only some Dick and Jane
photos, just for you, if you would like . . .

-----

Rex
12-20-2010, 05:28 PM
I am betting there are no less than 3 posters in this forum who are posting under duplicate accounts/formerly banned.

/2 cents

No.

The accounts were merged.

Talk to Dread. I dont deal in message board Admin.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:28 PM
A lot of dudes in here obsessed with Tops jock and fantasizing about it being an old one at that. :lol:

Blushing Top?

B. Quinn fans too?

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Can't do that. But I can start a thread that have only some Dick and Jane
photos, just for you, if you would like . . .

-----

i think you should keep your dick photos to yourself but tia :welcome:

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Cool your jets, Topbeard. I don't like balls that drag the ground.

DC, if you want to talk about Croyle's passes, you need to go to the "Other
NFL Team" forum . . .

-----

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:30 PM
i think you should keep your dick photos to yourself but tia :welcome:

Are you getting nasty with me now, Carl?

-----

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:31 PM

-----

I think he wants you to talk dirty to him, Top. Maybe invite him into a thread in the lounge or hot old dudes thread. I guess that is how he rolls :noidea:

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:33 PM

-----

i dont think so, im a pretty nice guy and really cool and smart, so that doesnt sound like something i would do

:welcome:merry christmas!

Rex
i think he wants you to talk dirty to him, top. Maybe invite him into a thread in the lounge or hot old dudes thread. I guess that is how he rolls :noidea:

oh no you di'int.

DallasChief
I think he wants you to talk dirty to him, Top. Maybe invite him into a thread in the lounge or hot old dudes thread. I guess that is how he rolls :noidea:

Man, you are really swinging from TopBeard's balls today. You must be scared of heights.

jhildebrand
oh no you di'int.

Which one of you guys is MissouriBronc?

topscribe

You don't know Carl. Gotta be careful with him. He'd be game . . .

-----

Rex
Man, you are really swinging from TopBeard's balls today. You must be scared of heights.

When Top sits on the terlet, the first thing to hit the water is his balls.

hotcarl

its you

Rex
12-20-2010, 05:34 PM

Your Mom.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:35 PM

You guys are the one's obssessed with Tops balls YET I am the one swinging from them? Your comment almost has a dash of envy as if it were true.

Let's do each other a favor. Keep balls out of this and I'll keep balls out of your mom....

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:35 PM

DC, may a mob of Roto-Rooter men gang-plumb your sister . . .

-----

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:36 PM
Your Mom.

3rd grade called. They want their cheap ass comeback back.

tubby
Look at topbeard drop the hammer

DallasChief
DC, may a mob of Roto-Rooter men gang-plumb your sister . . .

-----

Woah. My sister died while having a hsyterectomy. Not cool.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:37 PM
You don't know Carl. Gotta be careful with him. He'd be game . . .

-----

apparently.

topscribe
3rd grade called. They want their cheap ass comeback back.

If you change that to Brokeback, he might show up . . .

-----

hotcarl
Newsflash: Worst thread of all time posted in repeatedly by worst poster of all time!

Rationalfan and painterdave observe moment of silence

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:38 PM
If you change that to Brokeback, he might show up . . .

-----

He dont know how to quit you.

topscribe

Sorry. Seriously. Just trying to make a funny remark. Heard that on the
Tonight Show some years ago.

Sincerely sorry to hear about your sister.

-----

jhildebrand

That's too bad the roto rooters were getting excited. Other female family members will suffice.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 05:39 PM
When Top sits on the terlet, the first thing to hit the water is his balls.

Maybe he needs to go to the doctor and have a sack lift.

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:40 PM
mods please ban topscribe, rationalfan, and painterdave forever tia

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:41 PM
mods please ban topscribe, rationalfan, and painterdave forever tia

You wouldn't want that, Carl. You enjoy getting spanked too much. :nod:

-----

tubby
12-20-2010, 05:41 PM

-----

It is pretty much common knowledge. I don’t know why you felt the need to go there.

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 05:42 PM

-----

I'm just kidding. I'm banging her right now. Her vagina is fine.

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:42 PM

Wow, you're from Alabama? :shocked:

-----

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:43 PM

same

Rex
12-20-2010, 05:44 PM

I thought they removed the vagina in a hysterectomy.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 05:45 PM

Taint right. JMOO

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:46 PM

look at this noob :rolleyes:

topscribe
12-20-2010, 05:46 PM

Oh-oh . . . I'd sue if I were you, Rex . . .

-----

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:52 PM
just an fyi : i would like to invite you all to my 500th post celebration thread

i will be starting it soon, it should be a lot of fun, we will have posts, and maybe some pics, and blevens said he would come :welcome:

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 06:01 PM
just an fyi : i would like to invite you all to my 500th post celebration thread

i will be starting it soon, it should be a lot of fun, we will have posts, and maybe some pics, and blevens said he would come :welcome:

I do find it odd that all of your posts are 498. That said, your 500th post party is about infinity away

Rex
12-20-2010, 06:04 PM
I do find it odd that all of your posts are 498. That said, your 500th post party is about infinity away

You are not very smart are you?

chazoe60
12-20-2010, 06:08 PM
This thread is fubar.

Hotcarl is Brancos, but weirder. And Rex the word for having your vagina removed is DIVORCE.

Rex
12-20-2010, 06:09 PM
This thread is fubar.

Hotcarl is Brancos, but weirder. And Rex the word for having your vagina removed is DIVORCE.

I like you.

I love the Dude.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 06:13 PM
You are not very smart are you?

Now all of his posts are 499. Something fishy is definitely going on here! What did you do to Carl's account, Rex? :confused:

I know you are the one behind it. I will figure it out....If it is the last thing I do.

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 06:33 PM
Dont think for a minute, Rex, that I am not looking into this because I am.

I have an email in to NTL, Dread, GEM, and Tned.

tubby
12-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Sandy in all his afternoon glory for the next 3 hours!

Dzone
12-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Sandy in all his afternoon glory for the next 3 hours!

He is? Bubby Brister is coming on 877 in a few and dave kreiger

tubby
12-22-2010, 05:31 PM
He is? Bubby Brister is coming on 877 in a few and dave kreiger

That station comes in like shit in my office. :(

Dzone
12-22-2010, 05:45 PM
That station comes in like shit in my office. :(
I get it on my computer...I got clough on 104.3 right now..He is dissing Tebow bad...saying Tebow is a little bit hback, tight end, fullback and a little bit quarterback.what a jerk

Superchop 7
12-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Sandy is very insightfull, just quirky.

If you call in and ask him his opinion on a subject, then shut up, he will answer and respectfully ask for "your" opinion. The problem is.....most people don't do that....they get on their soapbox and rant which pisses him off.

I did like the caller talking about Dennison.....Sandy said the organization is reluctant to bring anyone in from the Shanahan era (But mentioned Kubiak?) then...after asking the caller "his" thoughts on Dennison.....seemed to like the idea and potential of Dennison.......ultimately saying that if John Elway likes him, he is definately on the radar.

I don't know of anyone that doesn't like Dennison.

Just sayin.

Jake Klug
12-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Sandy is very insightfull, just quirky.

If you call in and ask him his opinion on a subject, then shut up, he will answer and respectfully ask for "your" opinion. The problem is.....most people don't do that....they get on their soapbox and rant which pisses him off.

I did like the caller talking about Dennison.....Sandy said the organization is reluctant to bring anyone in from the Shanahan era (But mentioned Kubiak?) then...after asking the caller "his" thoughts on Dennison.....seemed to like the idea and potential of Dennison.......ultimately saying that if John Elway likes him, he is definately on the radar.

I don't know of anyone that doesn't like Dennison.

Just sayin.

One thing that Clough has been big on is getting away from the savior mentality, which is something I agree with. He thinks Kubiak is easy to work with and could function well in a re-structured setup that spreads some of the power that was once given to the head coach around.

Dzone
12-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Al Williams cant seem to say enough bad about Tebow