PDA

View Full Version : This L Is NOT on Tebow

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 07:27 PM
He did all that was asked of him. 2 TDs and no major mistakes in his first outing despite the Pop Warner coaching staff.

This kid is going to be good.

CrazyHorse
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
I agree. Conservative playcalling and our horrible defensive play lost this game.
How many rushing yards did we give up to Oakland?

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
He did all that was asked of him. 2 TDs and not major mistakes in his first outing despite the Pop Warner coaching staff.

100% agreement.
For his first game, in wet conditions, with a an amateur coaching staff... I'd say he did pretty dang good.

Tebow is the future and it look so so bright.

tomjonesrocks
12-19-2010, 07:30 PM
No one has asserted it was.

PAINTERDAVE
This loss is on McDaniels crappy system, coaching staff, and playbook.

Shazam!
All he had to do is not stink it up.

He has performed admirably well and exceeded expectations.

This changes the entire outlook of an incoming HC and makes Denver more attractive.

I am beyond satisfied.

The future looks good in Denver.

MileHiWildcat

The pro-Orton/McD roaches will be infesting soon.

BroncoStud
12-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Coaching lost this game. High School level coaches are running this team right now... Freaking pathetic, horrible.

Wink failed to stack the box against the run, played right into the Raiders plans. McCoy called probably the worst game I've ever seen called by a coordinator in my lifetime. I can't remember a worse one.

If Tebow didn't make that amazing run and Lloyd that circus catch, the coaching staff would have been the reason we had no TDs today.

I know we can't fire them as they are all we have, but they all deserved to be fired after today, that was Harry High School and it is not up to the level of coaching Denver warrants.

Hey STUDS, Wink, and McCoy - Get the F%$# out of Denver.

DenBronx
12-19-2010, 07:35 PM
I wonder if we should consider the OC from the Eagles? If he can turn Vick around I wonder what he could do with Tebow?

If we get some coaches that actually know what they are doing I think we won't run 5 straight 3 and 8 QB draw plays.

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Coaching lost this game. High School level coaches are running this team right now... Freaking pathetic, horrible.

Wink failed to stack the box against the run, played right into the Raiders plans. McCoy called probably the worst game I've ever seen called by a coordinator in my lifetime. I can't remember a worse one.

If Tebow didn't make that amazing run and Lloyd that circus catch, the coaching staff would have been the reason we had no TDs today.

I know we can't fire them as they are all we have, but they all deserved to be fired after today, that was Harry High School and it is not up to the level of coaching Denver warrants.

Hey STUDS, Wink, and McCoy - Get the F%$# out of Denver.

Coaching staff WAS UNDER ORDERS TO LOSE THE GAME. Bet your retirement savings on that.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 07:40 PM
The DC from the Chargers.

DenBronx
12-19-2010, 07:46 PM
The DC from the Chargers.

ron rivera?

i believe he has the chargers at the #1 defense in the league.

Nomad
12-19-2010, 07:56 PM
:noidea:

:drinking: or she's 13!!

Northman
12-19-2010, 08:02 PM

:lol:

Yea, i dont understand the thread. Common sense would tell someone that it wouldnt be on him considering its first game.

TXBRONC
12-19-2010, 08:03 PM
He did all that was asked of him. 2 TDs and no major mistakes in his first outing despite the Pop Warner coaching staff.

I really don't blame the coaching staff to much because this was Tebow and remember he had any snaps with firs unit through the first 10-12 weeks of the season so did what they could to keep the game manageable for him. I think they could have opened up a little bit more but they didn't and that was what I expected.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
C'mon now..you know you want to be up in Tebow's jock strap. ;)

Heck yea. Seriously, I have waited and read Topscribe and Ravage and just thought to myself if ever Tebow was given a chance they would change their tune. I think so many fans are ready to say screw you look what happened today, I would be surprised if they had anything positive to say. I know Topscribe already had something negative to say. Broncos looked ok today and we did not get blown out like we did before. Just once I would like to see something positive from Topy and Ravy. Tebow deserved it. This team deserves it. I bet once the organization gets put together with new coaching, we will not be the McD disaster we have become. We will be stronger for it.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
There is room for everyone in this fan base.

I welcome friends who have different opinions.

It is not cool at all to call out other fans with crude language.

This is a day to rejoice in positive energy...
being negative is a downer.
Take a breath and let's all be happy for the start of this new era.

My identitiy is not tied to Tebow.

I am happy for him and my team...
but I am not more or less of a person based upon his success.

Grow up... if you are posting immature crap.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
:lol:

Yea, i dont understand the thread. Common sense would tell someone that it wouldnt be on him considering its first game.

I don't think this thread was posted in a defensive manner...

D1g1tal j1m
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Tebow played very well for his first start.

Should have had 2 TD passes as Bell dropped that sure TD.
The runs up the middle were horrible. The 2 rooks were getting destroyed (Walton & Beadles), I think they have hit the wall and looked exhausted and confused.

Our run D is what lost us the game. We couldn't stop Oakland and eventually we wore down in the second half.

Northman
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM
I really don't blame the coaching staff to much because this was Tebow and remember he had any snaps with firs unit through the first 10-12 weeks of the season so did what they could to keep the game manageable for him. I think they could have opened up a little bit more but they didn't and that was what I expected.

On the road i expected them to be somewhat conservative. Next week at home i expect them to open it up a little more.

Northman
12-19-2010, 08:11 PM

Word.

TXBRONC
12-19-2010, 08:14 PM
On the road i expected them to be somewhat conservative. Next week at home i expect them to open it up a little more.

If Tebow starts and I don't see any reason not even if Orton is healthy enough to play I do expect that will try and open things up a little bit more.

T.K.O.
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Tebow handled his first start well....showed he can play at NFL speed and we lost to keep that 1st overall pick dream alive....it's a WIN/WIN :elefant::beer::salute:

EMB6903
12-19-2010, 08:36 PM
Coaching staff WAS UNDER ORDERS TO LOSE THE GAME. Bet your retirement savings on that.

why? because draft order?

If theres no rookie cap this year then I can guarentee you Denver doesnt want to lose any more games.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-19-2010, 08:46 PM

You're high again aren't you, Dave? That's totally some shit somebody would say after they've been smoking up! I'm not trying to be mean, I just think it sounds really Kumbai-ya ish. :lol: Perhaps it's all the paint fumes? :D

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
why? because draft order?

If theres no rookie cap this year then I can guarentee you Denver doesnt want to lose any more games.

You just had to watch the game. Broncos were running out the clock down by 10 in the fourth quarter. Defensive alignments seemed calculated to leave gaping holes for long gains. It wasn't a case of bad tackling, it was a case of defensive players being hopelessly out of position. In my eyes.