PDA

View Full Version : Tank! Tank! Tank!

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Now we know why Gutterball Bowlen and JoeBoy Ellis fired Josh, hired Studious Eric, and kept the Clubhouse Rat, Stink Martindale on staff.

Obviously they want to draft that talented young Banjo Player from Deliverance currently enrolled at HorseHead's alma mater.

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elef ant::elefant::elefant:

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:17 PM
You're right. They should have kept McDaniels, and allowed him to continue to destroy this franchise. I mean, who wants to follow a winning franchise?

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 07:22 PM
You prefer slime and corruption? It'll take at least one Super Bowl to make the stink of this disappear. The nurses can yell the news in Bowlen's ear when it happens while they're wiping his supper from his chin. To see if his expression changes or not.

turftoad
12-19-2010, 07:23 PM
You prefer slime and corruption? .

Exactly why McFired is gone. :salute:

robert ethan
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
League should take away their first round pick, ban Bowlen from the league, and blackball Studious and Stink. Forthwith.

tomjonesrocks
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Now we know why Gutterball Bowlen and JoeBoy Ellis fired Josh, hired Studious Eric, and kept the Clubhouse Rat, Stink Martindale on staff.

Obviously they want to draft that talented young Banjo Player from Deliverance currently enrolled at HorseHead's alma mater.

I still think you're a Chiefs/Raiders fan having some fun so I refuse to bite on this.

Besides, I'm OK with the "Gutterball Bowlen" crack...

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:35 PM
I still think you're a Chiefs/Raiders fan having some fun so I refuse to bite on this.

Besides, I'm OK with the "Gutterball Bowlen" crack...

It's obvious he is.

He apparently doesn't like the way McDaniels coaches because he is a slimeball and corrupts. He also apparently didn't want him fired. Is it any more obvious, really?

Joel
12-19-2010, 10:11 PM
You prefer slime and corruption?
I was gonna jump on this, but then I scrolled down; I don't wanna get penalized for piling on someone already down, so.... ;)

horsepig
12-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Goodnight.

nevcraw
12-20-2010, 12:07 AM

Ben McDaniels!!-- it is way past your bedtime.. you have a choice either go to sleep or study your highschool football rule book.. but no more forums til after breakfast

robert ethan
12-20-2010, 12:14 AM
Two coachs hired at the same time as Josh are considered the "hottest young coachs in the league". Raheem Morris and Steve Spagnola. You know what? Morris has two more losses than Josh did in his tenure, and Spagnola has five more losses. Those guys won just four games between them all of last season. Would their teams be better off if they were fired at that point?

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Two coachs hired at the same time as Josh are considered the "hottest young coachs in the league". Raheem Morris and Steve Spagnola. You know what? Morris has two more losses than Josh did in his tenure, and Spagnola has five more losses. Those guys won just four games between them all of last season. Would their teams be better off if they were fired at that point?

You're a mcd fan? :confused:

HORSEPOWER 56
12-20-2010, 12:31 AM

Their teams were poor to begin with (not 8-8). Their teams have gotten better... ours has gotten much, much worse.

I hate to make this "personal", but you really have nothing meaningful to contribute. McDaniels is gone and isn't coming back. You sit here and troll every thread saying that there was some "rat" and a "conspiracy" to get Josh fired and that for some reason, even though we were 3-9 at the time and had been caught cheating, you feel it wasn't justified. If you hadn't noticed, nobody really shares your sentiments and most people just find your posts ridiculous.

:coffee:

robert ethan
12-20-2010, 12:56 AM
Their teams were poor to begin with (not 8-8). Their teams have gotten better... ours has gotten much, much worse.

I hate to make this "personal", but you really have nothing meaningful to contribute. McDaniels is gone and isn't coming back. You sit here and troll every thread saying that there was some "rat" and a "conspiracy" to get Josh fired and that for some reason, even though we were 3-9 at the time and had been caught cheating, you feel it wasn't justified. If you hadn't noticed, nobody really shares your sentiments and most people just find your posts ridiculous.

:coffee:

Know what HORSEP****, I hate it when things get "personal" too. So go steam and stink and stain the nice white snow yellow, on someone else's little spot. O.K.?

BroncoStud
12-20-2010, 05:29 AM

Both of those guys are playing young QBs and had massive rebuilding projects. Denver already HAD a young QB and didn't need a rebuild, just a defensive retooling.

Plus, both teams are headed in the positive direction while ours is about as low as it can get.

Hence McD is not working and they are.

Juriga72
12-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Both of those guys are playing young QBs and had massive rebuilding projects. Denver already HAD a young QB and didn't need a rebuild, just a defensive retooling.

Plus, both teams are headed in the positive direction while ours is about as low as it can get.

Hence McD is not working and they are.

Raheeeeeeeeeem's team just lost to the Lions.. you know "first road win in 26 games"...Lions.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Raheeeeeeeeeem's team just lost to the Lions.. you know "first road win in 26 games"...Lions.

Losses happen. Show me a team that has gone unbeaten since say... 1973. Nobody expects perfection, but from drafting at #3 overall to challenging for a playoff spot is pretty impressive (even if you did just get beat by the team who drafted at #2).

FYI, it's not the Bucs fault they have the defending Superbowl Champs and a red hot Atlanta team also in their division. The Bucs would've easily won the AFC West this year... what does that say about our coach?

Oh, we also just got SWEPT by the Jokeland Faiders in the two most embarrassing losses to them in franchise history. I'd take an OT FG loss to the Lions over a blowout to the Faiders any day.

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 11:16 AM

nice use of forced symbolism and nicknames, voted 8/10... would have prefered this format though:

__player/coach name__? more like __forced ryhme__, __forced description of rhyme__

tia :welcome:

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 11:19 AM
i'll get you started:

Tim Tebow? More like Grim three-throw, this sad sack qb only throws 3 times a game