PDA

View Full Version : Mike McCoy

BroncoStud
12-19-2010, 07:09 PM
SUCKS! How pathetic has his playcalling been? You've gotta be kidding me, get this bum out of Denver ASAP.

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't know, I think some people here are pimping him as our next HC.

Him, along with anybody else on our staff, including Studs, has no business whatsoever even getting an interview for the HC position.

Tebow and Lloyd made plays today, despite the horrendous play calling.

The defense played well through the flow of the game.

The coaching staff refused to give the offense a chance to make plays, even when we're stuck at the 2 and everyone in the stadium knows were going to run because our coach doesn't trust Tebow, who has made some plays throughout the game, to make a play.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Mike McCoy.... is a disaster...

honz
12-19-2010, 07:19 PM
A ******* disgrace and embarrassment. Get this clown out of Denver immediately.

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 07:19 PM
I thinks belongs in the things that suck thread.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 07:20 PM
McCoy leaves much to be desired as a play caller.

CrazyHorse
12-19-2010, 07:26 PM
McCoy makes McDaniels look like a genius.

threefolddead
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
This is painful watching the play calling!

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Tim Tebow threw a total of 11 passes through the first 3 quarters. Pitiful.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 07:33 PM
Tim Tebow threw a total of 11 passes through the first 3 quarters. Pitiful.

And they all looked pretty solid too...
WHY in Gods name did we not throw more?? Im so confused at the play calling...
Tebow is gonna have to make some mistakes, thats how he'll learn.
We are so far out of the playoffs, this game was worthless, why not play to WIN???

claymore
12-19-2010, 07:34 PM
I dont like Mccoy, and I didnt like studsville before he came HC. But I think they did a good job of easing Tebow into a game that didnt matter.

IMO this staff has one responsibility. DONT Eff up TT.

spikerman
12-19-2010, 07:34 PM
I wish he would have called more running plays on first down. Oh, and you can never see enough of the QB draw on 3rd and 5+ yards.

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:41 PM
I dont like Mccoy, and I didnt like studsville before he came HC. But I think they did a good job of easing Tebow into a game that didnt matter.

IMO this staff has one responsibility. DONT Eff up TT.

IMHO, this is the perfect kind of game to just say **** it", and go for it, even with a rookie QB. We had nothing to lose, nobody was expecting Tebow to win us the game, everyon eknows Tebow wasn't going to be afraid going into the game, let him throw the ball around and try and make plays for crying out loud.

IMHO our coaches coached today like they were teaching an athlete how to swim by taking him into the wading pool. Throw him in for crying out loud.

Rick
12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I thought the play calling was disgusting.

I could see why and understand why they were so conservative, baby steps with the rookie, but I feel Tim was showing enough to let him loose a bit.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 08:09 PM
We are stuck with McD's old system, hius playbook and his coaching staff.

Twop more and we get a new staff to move forward with.

Hopefully... this staf will get a bit more creative for the final two games.

The play calling was horrible today.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Mike McCoy...
A guy who's name won't be on the coaching roster next season.

gregbroncs
12-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm a Ute fan (McCoy's college) as well as Broncos fan. And i think McCoy should be fired today. Not after the season, right now. He should have been fired after the run up the middle on the one after losing 4 yards on an almost exact same play the play before. The offensive play calls today were pathetic.

SmilinAssasSin27
12-19-2010, 08:25 PM
WOW...So Orton passing all game led to garbage stats which everyone was upset about and now a guy being careful w/ the future of the franchise is a loser? 3 weeks ago we were passing too much. Now we didn't pass enough while staying in the game til the end? Funny stuff fellas. Funny stuff.

This is not a Pro-McCoy post. Just an obervation of the mob.

BroncoStud
12-19-2010, 08:35 PM
WOW...So Orton passing all game led to garbage stats which everyone was upset about and now a guy being careful w/ the future of the franchise is a loser? 3 weeks ago we were passing too much. Now we didn't pass enough while staying in the game til the end? Funny stuff fellas. Funny stuff.

This is not a Pro-McCoy post. Just an obervation of the mob.

How the heck is calling 7 QB draws and getting Tebow hit by almost the entire defense "being careful with the future of the franchise"??? Slice it how you want but the Raiders knew what McCoy was going to call and they stacked against it.

It was like "The Waterboy" when they're reading "Coaching for Idiots" and laughing because they knew the play that was coming.

Horrible playcalling, horrible. McCoy needs a one-way ticket out of Denver.

SmilinAssasSin27
12-19-2010, 08:38 PM
How the heck is calling 7 QB draws and getting Tebow hit by almost the entire defense "being careful with the future of the franchise"??? Slice it how you want but the Raiders knew what McCoy was going to call and they stacked against it.

It was like "The Waterboy" when they're reading "Coaching for Idiots" and laughing because they knew the play that was coming.

Horrible playcalling, horrible. McCoy needs a one-way ticket out of Denver.

Got me a big one. I'm gonna toss it back. There should be more. :hi:

BroncoStud
12-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Got me a big one. I'm gonna toss it back. There should be more. :hi:

:lol::lol:

claymore
12-19-2010, 09:19 PM
I think alot of you guys are expecting more than you should. Im happy this coaching staff got the players to tthe game on time.

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 09:25 PM
I think alot of you guys are expecting more than you should. Im happy this coaching staff got the players to tthe game on time.

But did they remember to pack the team's brown bags lunches and bring along rain gear to keep away the sniffles ?

dunk7
12-19-2010, 09:33 PM
IMHO, this is the perfect kind of game to just say **** it", and go for it, even with a rookie QB. We had nothing to lose, nobody was expecting Tebow to win us the game, everyon eknows Tebow wasn't going to be afraid going into the game, let him throw the ball around and try and make plays for crying out loud.

IMHO our coaches coached today like they were teaching an athlete how to swim by taking him into the wading pool. Throw him in for crying out loud.

Good way to ruin the psyche of a rookie and put even more scrutiny/pressure on his back. I didn't like the play-calling but I appreciate the fact that they were trying to make it "easy" for Tebow. Now, I'm guessing they open up the passing game vs. Houston's terrible pass defense.

The Glue Factory
12-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Good way to ruin the psyche of a rookie and put even more scrutiny/pressure on his back. I didn't like the play-calling but I appreciate the fact that they were trying to make it "easy" for Tebow. Now, I'm guessing they open up the passing game vs. Houston's terrible pass defense.

After what we saw on the limited passing from Tebow today we had BETTER see a more balanced play selection! Would love to see something around 50/50 instead of 30/70!

BORDERLINE
12-20-2010, 01:08 AM
I believe he wanted to establish a run game no matter what the game indicated...

I guess he din't wanna alot of pressure on tebow shoulders

the playcalling wasn't great but it wasn't as awful as you guys making it out to be

todays game was a great one for tebow got his first real taste and he responded well...I have alot of hope now for next year and even after 5 straight loses I am excited.

next year should be alot better

HORSEPOWER 56
12-20-2010, 01:08 AM
After what we saw on the limited passing from Tebow today we had BETTER see a more balanced play selection! Would love to see something around 50/50 instead of 30/70!

It's not even about that... If we are successful running 70% of the time, so be it, but you can't expect to run on 3rd and 8 and be successful or run 3 straight times from your own 4 yd line when the defense is stacked up against the run because you refuse to pass. That's just foolish. You've got to have balance and we had NONE today.