PDA

View Full Version : Plays Tebow made in the 1st half alone Orton CAN'T make!

cardoso
12-19-2010, 05:49 PM
2nd drive-Spun out of potential 10yd sack to minimize it to a 1yd sack
2nd drive-40+ yd td run by Tebow

3rd drive-Made a key block to allow Moreno to get back to line of scrimmage
3rd drive-Perfect pass into Lloyds hands for a td (orton can or can't make this pass. Very inaccurate and inconsistent)

4th drive-Takes an end around for a first down and an extra 10yds
:salute::salute::salute::salute:

BroncoWave
12-19-2010, 05:49 PM
And Top's blood pressure rises by the second! :lol:

BroncoBJ
12-19-2010, 05:51 PM
I just wish we'd let him do what he wants. I'm getting tired of running on every down. And then on 3rd down running a draw. I'd like to see Tebow throw the ball and go on a nice drive. :fight:

But if he wins, then that will be good enough for now.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 05:51 PM
He's certainly looking good.
He is already showing his passion and drive to win on the sidelines, jumping around and getting the other guys pumped up.
Looks like the future could be bright, but there's alot more to judge him on...

UrbanBounca
12-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Orton could've made that pass to Lloyd. He's been doing it all year.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Tned
12-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Orton could've made that pass to Lloyd. He's been doing it all year.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Agreed. Orton was living on catches like that by Lloyd. Orton made some nice throws, but Lloyd has made a LOT of circus catches this season.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:00 PM
It's only his first start....

we get to watch two more HOME games... this year.

We actually COULD get it together and KNOCK the Chargers out of the playoffs.

The coaches need to get creative...
stop with their McD clone plays.

Seriously these are the same weak plays McD used all of last season.

Let's see some

Naked bootleg.

End around.

Screens

QB draws

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 06:00 PM
3rd drive-Perfect pass into Lloyds hands for a td (orton can or can't make this pass. Very inaccurate and inconsistent)

Orton can't make that pass like Troy Calhoun is in negotiations to be the next HC for the Denver Broncos at this moment, right....?!

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Agreed. Orton was living on catches like that by Lloyd. Orton made some nice throws, but Lloyd has made a LOT of circus catches this season.

He made two today for Timmy....

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Broncos need a big, strong TE like that...

Tebow needs a big strong TE like that

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Need a sack...

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:04 PM
or amybe a fumble

BroncoBJ
12-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Painter Dave. There is a gameday thread on this msg board.

BroncoWave
12-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Come to within 30 points of beating the Raiders.

honz
12-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Broncos need a big, strong TE like that...

Tebow needs a big strong TE like that

Tebow's end is pretty tight.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Lots of dumb mistakes today...

but over all...

I love this game.

bcbronc
12-19-2010, 07:00 PM
yup, no way Orton could have went 7-14 in passing and 2-10 on third downs (at this point of the 4th quarter).

Thank gawd we now have a qb that the coaches trust to...try to run up the gut every third down. much improved. :tsk:

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
I am not a Tebow fan, but I think you have to be pretty stupid to not see that, for whatever uncanny reason, good things happen when he's on the field. If he is our future QB I would like to see an offensive minded coach with a very good OC and QB's coach hired to really work with him.

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Where the hell was #74 going?

Ravage!!!
12-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Man..we th ought teams would put a ton in the box to defend Orton... this is pretty sad. I think they had 11 people in the box, on that play

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Jeez. You couldn't see that coming at all.

This coaching staff has no chance to get a permanent job in Denver after today's inept performance coaching.

bcbronc
12-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Jeez. You couldn't see that coming at all.

This coaching staff has no chance to get a permanent job in Denver after today's inept performance coaching.

no chance you say? have you been paying attention to this franchise of late?

silkamilkamonico
12-19-2010, 07:15 PM
no chance you say? have you been paying attention to this franchise of late?

No chance to a rational owner. With ours, who knows.

MileHiWildcat
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
yup, no way orton could have went 7-14 in passing and 2-10 on third downs (at this point of the 4th quarter).

Thank gawd we now have a qb that the coaches trust to...try to run up the gut every third down. Much improved. :tsk:

oh shut up

dunk7
12-19-2010, 07:32 PM
The one thing I liked is that our QB didn't go down as though he'd been shot every time a defensive player came close to him (a la Orton)

weazel
12-19-2010, 07:51 PM

so was the Lloyd catch from Tebow... So was the almost catch by Royal when he made a 2 foot vertical and just about got killed because of it. Timmy only threw 16 passes today and completed half... lets not start swapping spit in the shower over his play.

I hope Tebow is awesome for us because I want the Broncos to win, but lets not start making shit up just to make ourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I like how he isn't afraid to tuck the ball and run though... it makes you think about the early days of Elway when he would take off

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Painter Dave. There is a gameday thread on this msg board.

LOL

I got confused right there... thought I was in the thread. Sorry.

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Don't post that because Ravage and Topscribe will not like it. They cannot and will not give Tebow the chance. Must be a jocky strap thingy you know, maybe Ravage and Topscribe are too small for Timmy's size. Waited all year for this.

I don't have a problem with you, but maybe you should have waited a little longer for the jock strap jokes... In fact I wouldn't even use that "joke" or whatever you call it because it really doesn't make any sense and it kind of makes you look like a classless fool.

No offense.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Don't post that because Ravage and Topscribe will not like it. They cannot and will not give Tebow the chance. Must be a jocky strap thingy you know, maybe Ravage and Topscribe are too small for Timmy's size. Waited all year for this.

How about we all take a deep breath... and let bygones be bygones?

Everybody can see thet Tebow is something special...
there is room for everyone on board this fanbase.
I am GLAD to have my friends come around.
And seriously... before this... there was room to question.
So many "experts" gave fuel to the doubt of what he could do.

Questions have now been answered.

Let's all move forward.

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 07:57 PM
All I know is: If Kyle Orton sees the field again in a Broncos uni I will bite a kitten right on his cute little kitten face. Right on the face!!!!!!!!!

Tned
12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
so was the Lloyd catch from Tebow... So was the almost catch by Royal when he made a 2 foot vertical and just about got killed because of it. Timmy only threw 16 passes today and completed half... lets not start swapping spit in the shower over his play.

I hope Tebow is awesome for us because I want the Broncos to win, but lets not start making shit up just to make ourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I like how he isn't afraid to tuck the ball and run though... it makes you think about the early days of Elway when he would take off

Yo Weazel, did you really intend to respond to me, because your response is pretty out of line with my post. Where did I gush over Tebow? I said Lloyd made a lot of circus catches. Geez man, try decaf next Sunday.

weazel
12-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Yo Weazel, did you really intend to respond to me, because your response is pretty out of line with my post. Where did I gush over Tebow? I said Lloyd made a lot of circus catches. Geez man, try decaf next Sunday.

haha... will do!

I was just replying to the thread, not your post man. lol

TXBRONC
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM
And Top's blood pressure rises by the second! :lol:

Is he still AWOL?

topscribe
12-19-2010, 09:00 PM

Well, maybe you have severe problems in reading comprehension.

I have given Tebow his props. I have said I'm impressed. In fact, I have
not had one single bad thing to say about Tebow, other than that we have
to wait and see, which applies to every rookie.

But maybe I am not one of you Tebow groupies. Maybe that's what is bothering you . . .

------

Tned
12-19-2010, 09:05 PM
Well, maybe you have severe problems in reading comprehension.

I have given Tebow his props. I have said I'm impressed.

But maybe I am not one of you Tebow groupies. Maybe that's what is bothering you . . .

------

Your heart only belongs to Orton? ;)

honz
12-19-2010, 09:08 PM
I LOVE Tebow.

PAINTERDAVE
12-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Tebow ROCKS.

GEM
12-20-2010, 12:03 AM
How about we all stick to the topic of the thread instead of mentioning other posters and making them the topic of the thread. So freaking childish.

BroncoBJ
12-20-2010, 12:05 AM
How about we all stick to the topic of the thread instead of mentioning other posters and making them the topic of the thread. So freaking childish.

I agree. Makes me so sad to see Bronco fans fighting during xmas time. :fight:

GEM
12-20-2010, 12:07 AM

Oh shut up, BJ!

:D

Tned
12-20-2010, 12:07 AM

Why don't you wipe that nasty McDaniels off your sig... ;)

BroncoBJ
12-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Why don't you wipe that nasty McDaniels off your sig... ;)

:lol: Med told me to get that off here the other day. Just been too lazy I guess to go in my options and remove it. I'll do it one of these days :elefant:

Juriga72
12-20-2010, 12:28 AM
Would not peeing on himself be a play that Tebow made today?