PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels application for work... at The North Pole

PAINTERDAVE
12-18-2010, 02:52 AM
LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...s&sportCat=nfl

BCJ
12-18-2010, 04:39 AM
NOt showing up (your link) but I heard this to be true. I heard through some media outlets up in the North Pole area that Santa had everything in order and working to perfection but McDaniels came in and took over and the game plan is now all out of whack. Rumor has it that some kids have asked for a Hillis jersey but McD saw to it that they get a Quinn jersey instead with a mail in coupon to get the number on the back. Also, parents arent happy with the rumor that every kid will be receiving a "Oh, **** Me!" McD doll that berates the kid if they dont give McDaniels doll a hug in one minute of asking or it bellows out "All I am trying to do here is get a mother****ing hug."

Lonestar
12-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Funny, folks but he is the one taking Ae mil plus to the bank this year. Even if he does not find another job.

Hell for the 7 mil he is owed yet. I'd retire on that.

He who laughs last. .........
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lonestar
12-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Sorry that should read 2+ million this year.

BroncoTech
12-18-2010, 09:07 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/101217_josh_mcdaniels_santa_claus&sportCat=nfl

working link

spikerman
12-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Funny, folks but he is the one taking Ae mil plus to the bank this year. Even if he does not find another job.

Hell for the 7 mil he is owed yet. I'd retire on that.

He who laughs last. .........

There is a lot of truth to what you're saying. I can hear Mike Shanahan laughing from here in San Antonio.

tomjonesrocks
12-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Har har...

Dzone
12-18-2010, 12:41 PM
oh hell ya...he will make a perfect elf..put him in green tights and a pointy hoody..cant wait to see the jib jab of that