PDA

View Full Version : McNabb must suck to get benched for Rex Freaking Grossman

Medford Bronco
12-17-2010, 11:12 PM
All I have to say is WOW.

Shanahan must really think he sucks to do this.

Rex Grossman is one of the wost Qbs I have ever seen. Even worse than Tavaras jackson, which is hard to be

Tned
12-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Orton was benched for Grossman.

BeefStew25
12-17-2010, 11:40 PM
Grossman has more playoff wins than Horton.

BroncoBJ
12-18-2010, 12:03 AM
Grossman must be a damn good QB to take over for McNabb :elefant: Thats the way I see things.

frauschieze
12-18-2010, 12:04 AM
On the day after the Redskins gave struggling, 33 year-old quarterback Donovan McNabb a 5-year, $78 million contract extension and followed that up with a 59-28 home loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, the team warned other Redskins player that they could also receive lucrative, long-term deals if their play does not improve.

“We’re not bluffing,” said owner Daniel Snyder. “I think we have a track record that shows that here in Washington. Fail to perform and you’ll get paid.”

McNabb, who has always been an inconsistent quarterback, has seen his play decline in recent years and was benched in his previous start for established NFL disaster Rex Grossman. As punishment, he is now forced to play with the Redskins through the 2015 season when he will be 38 — long after a successful team would have any interest in employing him.

Grossman, who fumbled in his only series on the field this season, is reportedly close to signing a 10-year, $115 million extension.

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/4094/redskins-management-threatens-struggling-players-with-contract-extensions

Medford Bronco
12-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Orton was benched for Grossman.

McNabb is better than Orton is.
yes he is having a bad year but in his career he has proven a lot more than Orton ever has

He does suck in 2010 though (McNabb that is)

Dzone
12-18-2010, 11:44 AM
They may take a run at Andrew Luck, whos dad is Oliver Luck the athletic director at virginia and played qb in the nfl with the oilers. Luck is close as you can get to a cant miss player

Ravage!!!
12-18-2010, 11:52 AM
THey don't have a chance at Luck. They will pick around 11 right now as is.

But, this is the second coach that I respect, pass on McNabb. Reid, who is a great coach, not only traded him away for Kobb, but felt comfortable enough to trade him off within the division.

McNabb is playing horribly this year. I think its pretty safe to assume the Washington will absolutely be drafting a QB in this coming draft.