PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on the Big Tebowski

WARHORSE
12-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Good article. Sounds to me like Tebow will play.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2010/12/16/tebow-time-could-come-sooner-than-later/

Dont know if anyone posted this, but the mods can crush it if so.

hotcarl
12-17-2010, 02:52 PM
what the hell are you talking about???"?

hotcarl
12-17-2010, 02:55 PM
i think you mean Lebowski

Juriga72
12-17-2010, 02:58 PM
What happened to the 70 yard BOMBS!!!!!! he was throwing in practice tuesday???

After missing all of Wednesday’s workout, Orton ran gingerly and slowly tossed a couple of 5-yard throws to a staffer at the beginning of Thursday’s practice but otherwise didn’t participate in the few drills the media were allowed to watch.

Did he hurt himself chucking it deep?

LawDog
12-17-2010, 03:18 PM

After missing all of Wednesday’s workout, Orton ran gingerly and slowly tossed a couple of 5-yard throws to a staffer at the beginning of Thursday’s practice but otherwise didn’t participate in the few drills the media were allowed to watch.

Face-saving, trade-value protecting shenanigans. Orton ain't hurt, but it's a convenient way to start Tebow without actually benching the poorly-performing-of-late Orton. That's just my opinion, but I bet I'm right. Unless of course Kyle tripped over his dog on Tuesday night...

BroncoStud
12-17-2010, 03:51 PM

70 yard bombs LOL. He might be able to throw a Jr. sized football 70, but he isn't tossing an NFL pigskin much over 50.

LawDog
12-17-2010, 04:16 PM
70 yard bombs LOL. He might be able to throw a Jr. sized football 70, but he isn't tossing an NFL pigskin much over 50.

No, he can throw it that far, just not during a game, and not accurately...

PAINTERDAVE
12-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Face-saving, trade-value protecting shenanigans. Orton ain't hurt, but it's a convenient way to start Tebow without actually benching the poorly-performing-of-late Orton. That's just my opinion, but I bet I'm right. Unless of course Kyle tripped over his dog on Tuesday night...

Torn rib cartilige in the SF game.
Aggravated the injury last week...
remember them looking at his ribs on the sideline?

These type of injuries usually take about 2 months to heal.

It's Tebow Time.

Juriga72
12-17-2010, 04:25 PM

It's Tebow Time.

I think he tore his uvula

LawDog
12-17-2010, 04:31 PM

It's Tebow Time.

I hear what you're selling, Paint, I just ain't buying it. But, it is indeed Tebow Time.

PAINTERDAVE
12-17-2010, 04:33 PM
From another interview...

Tebow has spent some additional time with offensive coordinator Mike McCoy this week, but McCoy said Tebow "has stayed late since the day we drafted him" and called Tebow a football junkie.

The Raiders are tied for second in the league in sacks, just one behind the league leaders, and the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum may not be the site many rookie quarterbacks would select for their first career start.

But Tebow has said he enjoys "hostile environments" and said Thursday he understands how things looked in the preseason would not be how they look in Sunday.

"Obviously, guys are going to be playing harder, it's going to be a faster tempo, and it's going to mean a lot more," Tebow said. "So everybody's intensity is going to raise a lot."

PAINTERDAVE
12-17-2010, 04:33 PM

Cracked me up, big time.

UVULA!

LawDog
12-17-2010, 04:42 PM

strained mangina...

BroncoTech
12-17-2010, 06:14 PM
It's raining (Friday) today and expected to rain until around game time Sunday in Oakland. Gonna be a wet one, no good for a noodle arm QB.

Dzone
12-17-2010, 06:20 PM
So what are the chances of Tebow starting on sunday? 50%? 75%?

Juriga72
12-18-2010, 12:24 AM
So what are the chances of Tebow starting on sunday? 50%? 75%?

0.0%.....

"Dean Wormewr dropped the big one"....

"Over?...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"