PDA

View Full Version : The Official Bash Brandon Lloyd Thread

honz
12-17-2010, 11:52 AM
He has played really well for us this year and been an example on and off the field, but he just hasn't said what I've wanted to hear the past couple of weeks or so regarding Orton and Tebow. I'm starting to think that him and Orton are actually friends or something, and I can't support any friend of that wannabe QB. It's no secret that Lloyd is having a career year catching the ball from Orton, and that likely is a big reason that Lloyd wants Orton to remain the starter. I mean no offense Lloyd, but you aren't good enough to where just any QB would inclined to throw the ball your way. You are an average WR at best simply having a big year because your buddy Kyle is throwing you the ball.

SIuuNBG7CfM

honz
12-17-2010, 11:56 AM
cqQ_6YHGO2I&NR

BroncoStud
12-17-2010, 12:09 PM
I think Lloyd has been great.

tubby
12-17-2010, 12:13 PM
If this was an Eddie Royal bash thread I would be openly spanking it in here. Dude is totally over rated and i can't belive the almighty Goodman selected him over Desean Jackson. Who fumbles twice on the same play? Loser.

Decent special teams guy.

Elevation inc
12-17-2010, 12:25 PM
exactly, honz.....Who does lloyd think he is bailing out our trash Qb every week on the field and then keeping his mouth shut and being professional all year....

Montana Battlin Bear
12-17-2010, 12:30 PM
I would much rather have eddie royal than desean jackson. I felt embarrassed for mike vick during the postgame interview when he was in the background pulling his typical stuff. Eddie is a decent special teams player but he is a very good receiver if our quarterback would even look his way occasionally

Northman
12-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Oh noes! Somebody criticized a football player on a message board!! It cant be!!! The world is going to end!!!! Maybe if i cry about it some more people will like that player again!!!!!!!

Wow. All i can say.

BroncoStud
12-17-2010, 12:39 PM
I like Eddie Royal. It isn't his fault that Orton only looks at Lloyd. Cutler had no problem throwing the ball to Eddie. Royal is less to blame than Orton is for his lack of production.

Elevation inc
12-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh noes! Somebody criticized a football player on a message board!! It cant be!!! The world is going to end!!!! Maybe if i cry about it some more people will like that player again!!!!!!!

Wow. All i can say.

lol......

HORSEPOWER 56
12-17-2010, 01:11 PM
So, honz is now the official "Lloyd Defender"? I mean, Orton has one, I guess Lloyd deserves one, too.

honz, see topscribe to pick up your mask, tights, and cape and learn how to be ready at a moment's notice to swoop in with personal attacks and extra sarcasm!

Congratulations on your promotion from "fan" to "super duper player defender guy"!

:beer:

DallasChief
12-17-2010, 01:16 PM
There should be a "Bash Elvis Dummervil" thread. Tuna told me that if he hadn't gotten hurt, things would have turned out differently.

Northman
12-17-2010, 01:40 PM
There should be a "Bash Elvis Dummervil" thread. Tuna told me that if he hadn't gotten hurt, things would have turned out differently.

I dont know how a midget one trick pony could of changed all of that. :laugh:

honz
12-17-2010, 01:49 PM
If you don't want me to get upset about people bashing players, try saying that they are "wrong in this case" or "sticking by his guy"...not "he's selfish" or "he's all about Lloyd" simply because of his opinion of who the starting QB should be. It's disgraceful. I must have missed Lloyd complaining all of last year while he was inactive for 14 games or something.

If this makes me a Lloyd defender, then so be it. Someone has to do it.

silkamilkamonico
12-17-2010, 01:50 PM
So, honz is now the official "Lloyd Defender"? I mean, Orton has one, I guess Lloyd deserves one, too.

honz, see topscribe to pick up your mask, tights, and cape and learn how to be ready at a moment's notice to swoop in with personal attacks and extra sarcasm!

Congratulations on your promotion from "fan" to "super duper player defender guy"!

:beer:

It seems to be a common theme around here.

First it was Jay Cutler.

Then it was Brandon Marshall.

Then Peyton Hillis....to Kyle Orton.....to now Brandon Lloyd.

I think it's exciting to see these different people waffling on the subject at hand.

silkamilkamonico
12-17-2010, 01:52 PM
If you don't want me to get upset about people bashing players, try saying that they are "wrong in this case" or "sticking by his guy"...not "he's selfish" or "he's all about Lloyd" simply because of his opinion of who the starting QB should be. It's disgraceful. I must have missed Lloyd complaining all of last year while he was inactive for 14 games or something.

Apparently it's ok to defend guys like Cutler/Marshall/ and Hillis to their death, but Brandon Lloyd on the other hand......

tubby
12-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Very good recievers don't fumble twice on the same play. They also score more than 8 touchdowns in 3 seasons.
:fish:

Northman
12-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Apparently it's ok to defend guys like Cutler/Marshall/ and Hillis to their death, but Brandon Lloyd on the other hand......

Who says he cant defend him? Defending a player is fine by me. But crying and whining about posters who actually make their arguements about the players is silly. Defend the guy all you want, but defend the player and make your argument based on that. Dont make it about the posters.

tubby
12-17-2010, 01:58 PM

The 2009 NFL sack king? Yes, I agree.

silkamilkamonico
12-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Who says he cant defend him? Defending a player is fine by me. But crying and whining about posters who actually make their arguements about the players is silly. Defend the guy all you want, but defend the player and make your argument based on that. Dont make it about the posters.

Exactly my point thank you!

BroncoWave
12-17-2010, 02:04 PM

I must've missed what posters Honz is making it about.

Seems to me that he is calling out some ridiculous STATEMENTS made by some posters about Lloyd, not the posters themselves.

Or perhaps you could refute his points and tell him why he is wrong instead of whining about some phantom personal attacks.

BroncoWave
12-17-2010, 02:06 PM

I fully agree. I've seen some ridiculous reasons for bashing players, but hammering Lloyd because he is defending his starting QB has to be one of the most asinine things I have ever heard. God forbid he support one of his fellow teammates. Get that cancer out of here!

honz
12-17-2010, 02:27 PM

I didn't say any names besides Orton and Lloyd...oh, and Tebow and Kyle.

Northman
12-17-2010, 02:31 PM
I must've missed what posters Honz is making it about.

Seems to me that he is calling out some ridiculous STATEMENTS made by some posters about Lloyd, not the posters themselves.

Or perhaps you could refute his points and tell him why he is wrong instead of whining about some phantom personal attacks.

Yea, you missed it no doubt about that. It was easy to read between the lines of what he was getting at. And i did refute his statement. Thanks for playing. ;)

BCJ
12-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Start a thread because he wont bash Orton's play the last two weeks (for you I am sure the whole two years)? Dude has been a professional off and on the field. If this irks you enough of everything else wrong with the team, you either bitched about those also or just have sand in your vagina. Stick with what is really wrong with the team or is this (the thread) because we exhausted everything other anti 2010 topic? I just hope Honz is "reading between the lines" thread again like he pulled a few weeks ago!

dogfish
12-17-2010, 02:40 PM
honz-northdude steel cage match-- it's the only way to settle this. . .

BroncoWave
12-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Yea, you missed it no doubt about that. It was easy to read between the lines of what he was getting at. And i did refute his statement. Thanks for playing. ;)

Why don't you just leave out the "reading between the lines looking for personal attacks" bullshit and simply respond to his point? Why do you have to play the victim and whine like you were personally attacked when what Honz said is VERY mild compared to alot of what goes on in here?

Northman
12-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Why don't you just leave out the "reading between the lines looking for personal attacks" bullshit and simply respond to his point? Why do you have to play the victim and whine like you were personally attacked when what Honz said is VERY mild compared to alot of what goes on in here?

I personally havent been attacked. I never bashed Lloyd so his crying about people who do doesnt apply to me. All i did was point out the flaws of his post and the reasoning behind it.

Northman
12-17-2010, 03:09 PM
honz-northdude steel cage match-- it's the only way to settle this. . .

I would so own his ass. :flame:

BroncoWave
12-17-2010, 03:11 PM
I personally havent been attacked. I never bashed Lloyd so his crying about people who do doesnt apply to me. All i did was point out the flaws of his post and the reasoning behind it, and go on my soapbox about personal attacks.

Fixed

slim
12-17-2010, 03:13 PM
NTkfKYTIlRA

Northman
12-17-2010, 03:24 PM
NTkfKYTIlRA

Classic.

rationalfan
12-17-2010, 03:50 PM
great idea, bash one of the few players on the team that has been producing at an all-pro level simply because of what he says to/in the media.

conversely, i love listening to brandon lloyd. he's one of the few players (champ, too) who says what he thinks to the media; rather than boring, predictable, cliched quotes that don't mean anything.

I Eat Staples
12-17-2010, 03:55 PM
great idea, bash one of the few players on the team that has been producing at an all-pro level simply because of what he says to/in the media.

conversely, i love listening to brandon lloyd. he's one of the few players (champ, too) who says what he thinks to the media; rather than boring, predictable, cliched quotes that don't mean anything.

Are you sure we've been listening to the same person?

tubby
12-20-2010, 11:35 AM
I would much rather have eddie royal than desean jackson. I felt embarrassed for mike vick during the postgame interview when he was in the background pulling his typical stuff. Eddie is a decent special teams player but he is a very good receiver if our quarterback would even look his way occasionally

Clearly. :rolleyes: