PDA

View Full Version : FYI about the Cardinals vs. Broncos

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Two thing that I wanted to bring to your attention.

1.) Tomorrow game with the Cardinals will air on Sunday at 3pm Central on NFL Network if you have NFL Network.

2.) I will be be setting up a Game Day thread sometime tomorrow. It will probably be in the morning. Hey you can never start a party to early in my opinion. :cool:

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Bumping for the benefit of the memebers.

Lonestar
08-29-2007, 01:31 PM
thanks I did see that and will dvr it.
I will be out of town. Actually going to Columbia, MO to watch my baby play VB I might even get to see it live time on local TV.
If not will watch it on SAT night

Just dawned on me that the cardinals are not in STL anyl onger. DuH

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I hope to get on the gameday thread. I am celebrating my daughters 6 yo birghday at chuckie cheeses at 6 pm Denver time so hopefully the pizza will make me nausious so I can go home early..lol. No, that wouldn't be good for my daughter.

I will just DVR it and dive into Gameday when I get back. I am sure the birthday party might be more entertaining though then the game since no starters are playing.

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope to get on the gameday thread. I am celebrating my daughters 6 yo birghday at chuckie cheeses at 6 pm Denver time so hopefully the pizza will make me nausious so I can go home early..lol. No, that wouldn't be good for my daughter.

I will just DVR it and dive into Gameday when I get back. I am sure the birthday party might be more entertaining though then the game since no starters are playing.

I doing the same thing and I'm going to try and keep an eye on it via the internet.

Slick
08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the info TX, that's one channel I do get here. I'll be around, and I'll look for your gameday thread.

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the info TX, that's one channel I do get here. I'll be around, and I'll look for your gameday thread.

I look forward to seeing you there (so to speak).

Superchop 7
09-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Go Brandstateresquekliptomyasin!!!

NightTrainLayne
09-03-2009, 08:51 AM
The game will actually air first at 12:00 midnight tonight Central (11:00 PM Mountain). I've already set the DVR because I don't intend to stay up until 3:00 am to watch it, but it will be on tonight for those of you out on the left coast.

frauschieze
09-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Holy bumping. This thread is 2 years old!

Dortoh
09-03-2009, 11:45 AM
LMAO

WTM's daughter is now 8

NightTrainLayne
09-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Holy bumping. This thread is 2 years old!

Wow didn't even notice that.

That game was the one that made me think Cutler to Marshall would be a good thing for the Broncos for a long time. .. but that kind of long-bomb connection never seemed to materialize again outside of that pre-season game in Arizona. . . :(