PDA

View Full Version : Positive Only: pre-game, in-game and post-game discussion for Raiders Week 15

Tned
12-14-2010, 09:26 AM
This is the "Positive Only" thread for all things related to the Broncos/Raiders game.

This thread is only for people posting positive comments (no bashing of players, coaches or other posters). Anything else will be deleted and multiple infractions may be dealt with more severely (can you say ban??).

If you choose to post in both game-day threads, be SURE you know which one you are in if you post anything but positive comments.

Thanks and Go Broncos!!!

lgenf
12-14-2010, 10:16 AM
1. We may see Tebow this game - at least as much as we did previously

2. the season is almost over

Nomad
12-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Raiders going down!!

BRONCOS 26

Raiders 23

:defense:

Clipworthy
12-16-2010, 07:33 AM
People say we need to draft safeties...but easily forgotten...
Mcbath finally getting his chance to show himself without just being in rotation due to dawkins inj

Ah, to feel as though we are preparing to watch preseason broncos. critiquing rookies for the upcoming years--while still in the season...odd, for broncos fans atleast

Juriga72
12-18-2010, 11:12 AM
We are not losing right now!

There's a very good chance we can get Oakland looking at next week at Indy!!!!

Dzone
12-18-2010, 11:31 AM
Im always champing/chomping at the bit for the Bronco game...2:15 on Sunday can never get here soon enough.
The Tebow debut makes This game is one of the most highly anticipated games in a long time. Its a mystery. I cant wait to see the guy play. Hope he becomes our Quarterback of the future. If he plays well, that may make the offseason easier to bear. At least something good to look forward to next year.

nevcraw
12-18-2010, 11:41 AM
This is our Super Bowl!

time to put the Raiders out of their misery from thinking they were any good..

Can't wait to see the future play with emotion, guts and raw undeniable talent..

PAINTERDAVE
12-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I expect some struggle...
I do not expect miracles...

I do expect some level of success.

I am thrilled that it is finally here...

Tebow Time.

PAINTERDAVE
12-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Not quite our Super Bowl yet...
I think that will be in Tim's third start...
when we can actually beat the Chargers in our own house...
knocking them out of the playoffs.

THAT will be our Super Bowl.

This first one... please let's just realize it is his FIRST START ever...
in an away game at the Black Hole.

I hope it lights a fire under the team and we do well.

I am really excited and hopeful...
but grounded and suspending expectations.

pnbronco
12-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Good luck guys. Do your best and please no more injuries....

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

camdisco24
12-19-2010, 02:44 PM
:elefant:TEBOW:elefant:

BroncoTech
12-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Well, I wish I had something positive to say about the weather in Oakland today but it's not fit for man or beast out there. This is as bad as bay area weather gets. It's about 55, raining hard with a gusty wind. It's been raining for 3 days.

I park my truck pointing downhill and there is about 8 inches of water accumulation in the front bed of my truck, due to the bed liner trapping it. I drove it last about 24 hours ago.

So weather i think will favor the passing game, since route runners will know when they're cutting. Traditionally this is ground and pound weather. Very slow field today.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 04:11 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-19-2010, 07:50 PM
Well - IMO - Tebow will definitely be OK :salute:

pnbronco
12-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Well - IMO - Tebow will definitely be OK :salute:

I agree Carol. I liked what I saw today. It was his first game in a hostile environment. I think the more he works with the first team, the more they will gel.