PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' Schedule for Season '11

Magnificent Seven
12-13-2010, 08:44 PM
The formula, for each team, includes home and away games against each division foe (6 games), one game against each team in another division within a team’s conference (4 games), one game against each team in a division from the other conference (4 games) and two games against conference opponents to be determined by a team’s division finish the previous year. For example, in 2011 when the Broncos are playing each team from the AFC East, their two additional AFC opponents would be the teams from the North and South who finished in the same place in their division.

Home

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

San Diego Chargers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Cincinnati Bengals (AFC North who finished in the same place in our division.)

Away

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

San Diego Chargers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Tennessee Titans or Houston Texans (AFC South who finished in the same place in our division.)

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 09:03 PM
my prediction based on your unofficial schedule: 0-50

CrazyHorse
12-13-2010, 10:07 PM
The way we're playing I'd guess 2-14 with wins over the Lions and Bills.

nevcraw
12-13-2010, 10:17 PM
The way were playing I'd guess 2-14 with blowouts by the Lions and Bills.

Fixed.

Magnificent Seven
12-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Tebow's era starts in Miami?

GEM
12-14-2010, 06:43 PM
So who is going to fist pump when we beat the Pansies next season?

:D

T.K.O.
12-14-2010, 06:45 PM
WHAT ? no colts ?;)

HORSEPOWER 56
12-14-2010, 06:46 PM
WHAT ? no colts ?;)

You typically have to be good to play the Colts... or just have to play the AFC South as a whole.

T.K.O.
12-14-2010, 07:03 PM
You typically have to be good to play the Colts... or just have to play the AFC South as a whole.

hey....who you a callin' an as a whole ?:D
sorry....slow day;)

Italianmobstr7
12-14-2010, 07:33 PM
So who is going to fist pump when we beat the Pansies next season?

:D

Me!

BroncoWave
12-14-2010, 07:37 PM
I will be attending either the Tennessee or Houston game, depending on whom we play. Since I went to our game at Tennessee this season, I'd like to go to Houston next year since it's closer and I've never been there before.

Medford Bronco
12-14-2010, 10:04 PM
The way we're playing I'd guess 2-14 with wins over the Lions and Bills.

Buffalo is good at home and Det is getting better so nothing is definate.

OrangeHoof
12-15-2010, 01:37 AM
That's a lot of cold weather venues. Expect at least two games in very cold weather, particularly if the Metrodump is still in need of repair.

ikillz0mbies
12-15-2010, 01:46 AM
You know, the opportunity to watch the Broncos in person would be in San Diego, but I don't think I can muster up the courage to walk in there sporting Broncos gear if I want to walk out with my life. Anyway, Bears in Denver should be really interesting...

Joel
12-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Gonna miss the NFC West for the next three years (has it really been that long since we lost D-Will? Time flies when your team's collapsing, I guess... ). The way they're playing now I'd rather face the AFC South again than the East, too. Having the Lions and Bills isn't much of a sop; most Divisions have a dog team, but among the other six from the NFC North and AFC East the softest is probably Minnesota, a team that lost last years NFCCG in OT because Favre can't remember which jerseys his team wears. About the only good news in that schedule is the Bungles, and even that is tainted by the knowledge we're only playing them because we're the dogs of the AFC West. On the other hand, if the Texans finish last in the AFC South Kubiak is probably our next coach, and he pretty much wrote their offensive playbook. But hopefully whoever our next coach is can turn things around in a hurry, and based on how much better the various people McDaniels cut have played for other teams this year, I think it's entirely possible we're better than our record indicates. Thanks for the heads up, MS; I'd have been wondering all summer without it. So, NFC East and AFC North again in '12 then? Anyone have Ron Daynes number for when we play Dallas? :tongue:

MileHighCrew
12-15-2010, 07:43 AM
If the Broncos are playing in Buffalo I'm there. Possibly Detroit too!!!

BroncoWave
12-15-2010, 01:03 PM
You know, the opportunity to watch the Broncos in person would be in San Diego, but I don't think I can muster up the courage to walk in there sporting Broncos gear if I want to walk out with my life. Anyway, Bears in Denver should be really interesting...

Chargers fans are pussies, you'll be fine.

Juriga72
12-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Dear lord....

Jay Cutler at home. Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

BroncoStud
12-15-2010, 02:11 PM
WHAT ? no colts ?;)

Yeah, I'm shocked we aren't playing the Jags on the road in September either, that seems to happen every year.

BroncoStud
12-15-2010, 02:11 PM
Dear lord....

Jay Cutler at home. Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!

Cutler's going to light our asses up like he did in Preseason last year.

Juriga72
12-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Cutler's going to light our asses up like he did in Preseason last year.

IF they dont do anything with that terrible o-line I like Doom versus whoever they have at LT.

Of course our luck..... He throws for 500 yards and 7 td's.