PDA

View Full Version : Champ & Boss Bailey

Magnificent Seven
09-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Broncos Fans!

We are going to the Broncos vs. Raiders game in Oakland for Monday Night Football. Our seat section is located at section 141, row 25. It is close to 50 yards line. I am going to bring my loud orange poster. I have a gut to bring the big sign at the Broncos vs. Raiders game. We might be on TV. Hopefully. I need your opinion on this sign of Champ & Boss Bailey.

-THE BAILEY CRUSH?

-THE BAILEY BROS CRUSH?

What do you think? Share any idea.

Grover
09-02-2008, 04:50 PM
I think Boss is doubtful for the game with a high ankle sprain.

If you're going to bring a sign then it should probably just say CRUSH OAKLAND. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to display that sign more than once, if that. Hopefully the sign will just be destroyed rather than the sign destroyed, beer poured on your head, and your arms turned black and blue.

Buff
09-02-2008, 04:56 PM
How about...

"**** you Al Davis"

Not exactly Bailey themed, but I think it still works. :D

Magnificent Seven
09-02-2008, 05:08 PM
How about...

"**** you Al Davis"

Nice

Tned
09-02-2008, 06:17 PM
How about:

Champ and Boss

The Crush Brothers

AgentOrange
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
How about...

"**** you Al Davis"

I'm thinking

"THANK YOU Al Davis!!
(for being such an idiot)"

But that's just me.

smith49
09-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm thinking

"THANK YOU Al Davis!!
(for being such an idiot)"

But that's just me.

the funny thing is that most raider fans would probly agree with you. they would probly put you up on thier shoulders and run around the stadium before they ripped your arms out and pissed on your face.

Magnificent Seven
09-02-2008, 10:14 PM
the funny thing is that most raider fans would probly agree with you. they would probly put you up on thier shoulders and run around the stadium before they ripped your arms out and pissed on your face.

Not really. I have been attending to Broncos vs. Raiders game in Oakland since John Elway's year. Right now, they are just barking. No physical abusive since 90's.

ChampWJ
09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
I prefer to call them Georgia Bulldogs.