12-13-2010, 03:28 PM
Enough Said. :coffee:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1421259/mcowned-o.gif

Northman
Ok.

OaklandRaider
I don't have the heart to really even talk smack to you Donk fans this week. Your team is so badly screwed up, it's honestly not even that fun to talk smack. Let's be honest here people, the Raiders are going to destroy the Broncos this Sunday. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. So let's not waste any time this week "debating" who's going to win the game, because it's pretty much a forgone conclusion. About the only thing interesting we can debate this week amongst each other is on how many yards Darren McFadden is going to rush for this Sunday, and if he is going to possibly challenge Adrian Peterson's single game rushing record. I personally think he'll rush for 225 yards before being pulled in the third quarter, but maybe that's just me. :D

Bottom line is, this game is supposed to be a rivalry game but it's not anymore. The Raiders OWN the Broncos. After this Sunday's shellacking, we will have beaten you guys three straight times and four out of the last five. Bronco fans should get used to seeing the Raiders owning them for the foreseeable future as well, because thanks to Josh McDaniels (RIP http://i55.tinypic.com/o73fqb.gif ) trading away all of your team's talent, your new coach will be left with what is maybe the least talented roster in the NFL. And I'm being completely serious when I say that. You have two, maybe three guys on your entire roster, that could leave right now and start on another team. Ryan Clady, Champ Bailey and um, DJ Williams? LMAO. Meanwhile the Raiders have a roster full of young, fast and talented players who are not even in their primes yet. So yeah, get used to seeing the Raiders besting the Broncos for a long time to come. It's going to take your new coach, whoever the poor sap may be, a long long time to rebuild your roster with players who can compete with the Raiders, Chiefs, and the Chargers.

And who knows, Tim Tebow may not even be the Quarterback that leads you guys back to respectability, considering about half of the league's scouts viewed Tim Tebow as a fullback instead of a QB. Your new coach may come in and immediately trade little Timmy away, Jay Cutler style.

It's going to be quite a while before the Denver Broncos become relevant again, and you better believe I will be enjoying every single second that you guys experience in the cellar. Get comfy.:2thumbs:

Northman
12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Most likely you will kill us but i would find it hilarious if we found a way to beat you. I know you would be so pissed. lol

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Dear God. OR talking smack again.

Your team still sucks. Always have, always will.

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
PS - Congrats on winning more games this year since 2002.

You're really good.

atwater27
12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
I don't have the heart to really even talk smack to you Donk fans this week. Your team is so badly screwed up, it's honestly not even that fun to talk smack. :

I know, go easy on us. We aren't used to it. But you, as a Raiders fan, it's pretty much the status quo.

OaklandRaider
12-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Dear God. OR talking smack again.

As I said, I'm not talking smack this week. Your team is so bad and so screwed up, I really don't even have to say anything.

Your team still sucks. Always have, always will.

If the Raiders suck, what does that say about your Broncos, who the Raiders almost set the NFL record for most points scored in a game the last time we played? :lol: We seriously would've scored 70 points but we took our starters out in the third quarter.

The Raiders are still in contention for a playoff spot. We may not get in the playoffs, but the Raiders are clearly improving and have a very bright future. The Broncos? :lol: Don't make me laugh.

camdisco24
12-13-2010, 05:56 PM
If you lose...
Yikes, that'd be embarrassing!

Thnikkaman
12-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Nice win against Jacksonville.

Day1BroncoFan
12-13-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure the Broncos could fight their way out of a paper bag right now but, at least I know you know how we feel because the last ten years your team had the same problem.

claymore
12-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Enough Said. :coffee:

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1421259/mcowned-o.gif

You awoke a giant!

OaklandRaider
12-13-2010, 08:07 PM
If you lose...
Yikes, that'd be embarrassing!

"If":lol: There are no ifs when it comes to the Denver Broncos, dude.

The Broncos are the worst team in the NFL. There is no possible way the Raiders are losing to the Broncos on Sunday. Frankly I'd be pissed if we don't win by at least two touchdowns to be honest.

OaklandRaider
12-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Nice win against Jacksonville.

Congratulations on your on your win against the Bye Week. You guys really showed those guys.

chazoe60
12-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Congratulations on your on your win against the Bye Week. You guys really showed those guys.

You know, Bo Jackson was a stutterer also.

OaklandRaider
12-13-2010, 08:16 PM
You know, Bo Jackson was a stutterer also.

:lol:

I guess when your team is 3-10 all you can do is smack about spelling/grammar mistakes. :hahaha:

chazoe60
12-13-2010, 08:18 PM

I guess when your team is 3-10 all you can do is smack about spelling/grammar mistakes. :hahaha:

I'm not sure. You tell us you have much more experience being in this position.

silver_black
12-14-2010, 01:20 PM

you want our perspective of what its like to usually win when our teams go head to head? :confused:

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 02:13 PM

Peyton Hillis just rushed for another touchdown as you typed that "Witty" comeback.....:rolleyes:

It really must suck to be a Bronco fan right now. I mean how do you guys feel when you see Peyton Hillis looking like John Riggins reincarnated out there? Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? Or when you see Jay Cutler playing sound, turnover-free football and leading to the Bears to the playoffs?

Must suck, huh?:lol:

chazoe60
12-14-2010, 02:14 PM
you want our perspective of what its like to usually win when our teams go head to head? :confused:

Sure but only if it comes with the perspective of winning 5 or fewer games for eight seasons in a row or whatever it was. Oh yeah, for a bonus will tell us all what it's like to have the first pick in the draft and then drafting a LT to play QB?

chazoe60
12-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Peyton Hillis just rushed for another touchdown as you typed that "Witty" comeback.....:rolleyes:

It really must suck to be a Bronco fan right now. I mean how do you guys feel when you see Peyton Hillis looking like John Riggins reincarnated out there? Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? Or when you see Jay Cutler playing sound, turnover-free football and leading to the Bears to the playoffs?

Must suck, huh?:lol:

It's a little like a Raider fan watching Charles Woodson. Or all the people drafted after the likes of Russell, Gallery, that really fast handless WR, and the multitude of other personnel decisions made by Al "may he live forever" Davis.

A Raider fan smacking about personnel decisions, that's rich. :laugh:

atwater27
12-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Or when Alpshonso Smith is picking off passes left and right? :

You mean getting picked on left and right? Then benched. Forever. You know, like Jamarcus.

6uy3d7U5dn8

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 02:35 PM
It's a little like a Raider fan watching Charles Woodson. Or all the people drafted after the likes of Russell, Gallery, that really fast handless WR, and the multitude of other personnel decisions made by Al "may he live forever" Davis.

Why would Raider fans feel any bitterness to seeing Charles Woodson play well in Green Bay? The Raiders let him go because they had a young corner by the name of Nnamdi Asomugha to take over for him. Safe to say Al made the right decision there, as Nnamdi is by far the best cornerback in the league.

And I'm not sure why Robert Gallery is on your list, seeing as he is a pro bowl caliber left guard. :confused: DHB and JaMarcus "Bronco Killer" Russell I get, but other than those two, the Raiders have actually been one of the better drafter teams in the NFL.

A Raider fan smacking about personnel decisions, that's rich. :laugh:

Well when your team has been as terrible as the Broncos have been over the last few years at drafting players, trading players and signing free agents, you deserved to be made fun of. :coffee:

MileHighCrew
12-14-2010, 02:36 PM
It is going to be strange having a traditional Raider draft spot at the top of the draft. Oh well we'll take it for this year and give it back after that.

silver_black
12-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Sure but only if it comes with the perspective of winning 5 or fewer games for eight seasons in a row or whatever it was. Oh yeah, for a bonus will tell us all what it's like to have the first pick in the draft and then drafting a LT to play QB?

it feels like a 50 burger hung on you in the 3rd quarter.

Smacking a pathetic QB that had a knack for beating your team? :confused: :lol:

is this some sort of new self deprecating smack sweeping broncoland? well played :salute:

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 02:44 PM
You mean getting picked on left and right? Then benched. Forever. You know, like Jamarcus.

OMG, he gave up a touchdown pass to a crappy QB like Tom Brady! He must suck!!!:rolleyes:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude. If getting beat by Tom Brady and Deion Branch makes you a bad cornerback, then I guess Darrelle Revis sucks too, huh?:lol: The fact is, Phonzo Smith was playing some good football for the Detroit Lions. The Lions traded you guys a backup Tight End, and in return got a solid starting cornerback with playmaking skills. They owned you on that trade and you know it.

With Champ Bailey likely leaving next year to go play for a winning team, this guy would've been your new number one CB. But nope, Josh McDaniels just had to have the great Dan Gronkowski.:lol:

atwater27
12-14-2010, 02:54 PM
It is going to be strange having a traditional Raider draft spot at the top of the draft. Oh well we'll take it for this year and give it back after that.

True DAT! We'll make our top 5 pick count, unlike the Faid who draft overrated busts who would have been drafted by other teams on the second day.

Devilspawn
12-14-2010, 03:20 PM
All I'm seeing is talking about what the Raiders did in the last 7 years. I see nothing about how the Broncos are going to narrow the 45 point deficit this upcoming game. Anyone?

Northman
12-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Liquid luck.

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 04:15 PM
All smack aside, I actually think this game will be a lot closer this time around. Let's face it, this is the Broncos Superbowl. I'm sure they would love nothing more than to crush the Raiders slim playoff hopes that they still have. The Raiders embarrassed the Broncos in a way I didn't even think was possible in today's NFL, it was like watching a homecoming game.

The Broncos will come out and give everything they have. They will show some pride and put up a fight against the hated Raiders. They will make the Broncos fans proud by their effort in this game.

Broncos - 17
Raiders - 41

:salute:

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Well when your team has been as terrible as the Raiders have been over the last few years at drafting players, trading players and signing free agents, you deserved to be made fun of. :coffee:

Edited for accuracy.

Northman
12-14-2010, 04:21 PM
All smack aside, I actually think this game will be a lot closer this time around. Let's face it, this is the Broncos Superbowl. I'm sure they would love nothing more than to crush the Raiders slim playoff hopes that they still have. The Raiders embarrassed the Broncos in a way I didn't even think was possible in today's NFL, it was like watching a homecoming game.

The Broncos will come out and give everything they have. They will show some pride and put up a fight against the hated Raiders. They will make the Broncos fans proud by their effort in this game.

Broncos - 17
Raiders - 41

:salute:

Thats pretty close to what i predicted.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Damn. You all suck as Broncos fans. Admiting to a lose?

Give me a f'in break.

Northman
12-14-2010, 04:34 PM

Give me a f'in break.

You'll get over it.

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 04:57 PM

Give me a f'in break.

LMAO

This guy right here. So because Northman thinks the Broncos will lose on Sunday, he sucks as a Bronco fan?

Have you not watched your team at all this year, dude? Did you not see the Denver Broncos get blown out by 30 points last Sunday to the John Skelton led Arizona Cardinals?

It's called being realistic.:coffee:

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:00 PM
You'll get over it.

Actually, I won't. Your true colors are showing North.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:01 PM
LMAO

This guy right here. So because Northman thinks the Broncos will lose on Sunday, he sucks as a Bronco fan?

Have you not watched your team at all this year, dude? Did you not see the Denver Broncos get blown out by 30 points last Sunday to the John Skelton led Arizona Cardinals?

It's called being realistic.:coffee:

Case in point - how have you responded here when your team sucked?

Nothing like Mr. North.

'nuff said.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:03 PM

Oh noes! :lol:

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:04 PM
P.S.

Many of you are calling the Broncos quitters. Take a look in the mirror. 1/2 of this forum is quitting on the team, quitting on the Broncos.

Hypocritical, if you ask me.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh noes! :lol:

Laugh all you want. Your true colors are showing, and they're not Orange and Blue.

Last I checked, this is the smack forum. Your wussyness is showing. Giving into a RaiTurds fan?

Give me a break.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:08 PM
P.S.

Many of you are calling the Broncos quitters. Take a look in the mirror. 1/2 of this forum is quitting on the team, quitting on the Broncos.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

What exactly are they going to win except a possibility of a game? The season is over dude. At this point its just a matter of "trying" to play spoiler and get ready for the draft and hiring a new HC.

Sorry not everyone is pumped up about a 3-10 season like you are. At the end of the day i just know where my team stands and have accepted that. Would i get some small semblance of satisfaction watching Denver beat Oakland Sunday? Yep. And i stated so earlier in this thread. But do i really expect it? Nope. I just know that this team is not where it needs to be in terms of being a consistent competitor.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Laugh all you want. Your true colors are showing, and they're not Orange and Blue.

Last I checked, this is the smack forum. Your wussyness is showing. Giving into a RaiTurds fan?

Give me a break.

Yes, im laughing at you. A lot.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:18 PM
What the hell are you blabbering about?

What exactly are they going to win except a possibility of a game? The season is over dude. At this point its just a matter of "trying" to play spoiler and get ready for the draft and hiring a new HC.

Sorry not everyone is pumped up about a 3-10 season like you are. At the end of the day i just know where my team stands and have accepted that. Would i get some small semblance of satisfaction watching Denver beat Oakland Sunday? Yep. And i stated so earlier in this thread. But do i really expect it? Nope. I just know that this team is not where it needs to be in terms of being a consistent competitor.

Telling a troll from another team they'll win the game says it all dude.

You've given up. And, because of that, you simply can't diss the Broncos for doing the same.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Telling a troll from another team they'll win the game says it all dude.

You've given up. And, because of that, you simply can't diss the Broncos for doing the same.

For starters, ive never said they quit. Only that they are terrible and inconsistent which is 100% true.

Secondly, i never said they would definitely win. Only that is what i predicted.

Try harder.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:20 PM

You're basically defending a Raiders fan. Let me guess, your 20 something?

I hope I die before you all take over.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:21 PM
For starters, ive never said they quit. Only that they are terrible and inconsistent which is 100% true.

Secondly, i never said they would definitely win. Only that is what i predicted.

Try harder.

Dude, you agreed with a Raiders fan. That in and of itself is an inexcuesable offense.

But, you're always right. I guess I should just agree with OaklandRaider.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:21 PM
You're basically defending a Raiders fan. Let me guess, your 20 something?

I hope I die before you all take over.

Defending him from what? :lol:

If you want to talk smack with him go ahead.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Defending him from what? :lol:

If you want to talk smack with him go ahead.

You just don't get it.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Dude, you agreed with a Raiders fan. That in and of itself is an inexcuesable offense.

But, you're always right. I guess I should just agree with OaklandRaider.

Jesus dude, you sure made a mountain out of a ant hill. Holy christ, you might need to take some time away from the boards. Go get laid or something mate, your too high strung.

OaklandRaider
12-14-2010, 05:24 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll59/MeekOneGOP/EatingPopcorn.gif

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Jesus dude, you sure made a mountain out of a ant hill. Holy christ, you might need to take some time away from the boards. Go get laid or something mate, your too high strung.

Read my sig - don't need suggestions about relations, or as you youngsters put it "getting laid".

My point? You agreeing - in the SMACK FORUM mind you - with a Raiders fan.

Despicable.

Maybe you should take some time away from this board and join the Raiders forum. You sure seem to agree with them enough to fit in over there.

Northman
12-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Read my sig - don't need suggestions about relations, or as you youngsters put it "getting laid".

My point? You agreeing - in the SMACK FORUM mind you - with a Raiders fan.

Despicable.

Maybe you should take some time away from this board and join the Raiders forum. You sure seem to agree with them enough to fit in over there.

Nah, ill stay here. Im a Bronco fan. No need to go to rival fan board. But, just to make you happy since you seem to be hung up on such a trivial thing.

Hey OR, YOU SUCK!

There, there is some smackdown.

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Nah, ill stay here. Im a Bronco fan. No need to go to rival fan board. But, just to make you happy since you seem to be hung up on such a trivial thing.

Hey OR, YOU SUCK!

There, there is some smackdown.

Congrats.

Devilspawn
12-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Enough of this Donk on Donk crime, sheesh.

Predict the score already.

Den 20
Oak 40

BroncoJoe
12-14-2010, 05:57 PM

Den 20
Oak 40

Den 21
Oak 3

Northman
12-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Denver- 100
Oaktown- 0

atwater27
12-14-2010, 06:28 PM

I didn't know, BJ! So are you a captain or a lieutenant in the fan police?

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/files/original/police.png

atwater27
12-14-2010, 06:31 PM

Give me a break.

North is mixing it up with the trolls just fine. Guess what, BJ? The Broncos ******* suck! Deal with it. I am wearing my Mccaffrey jersey right now. I'm still a fan. of a suckass team. It's reality. They are going to get their asses whooped again by the Raiders this week. Deal with it. They ******* suck. You gonna ******* arrest me?

KCL
12-14-2010, 06:57 PM

I disagree about this...I've said plenty of times the Chiefs would lose..doesn't mean I ever gave up on them...just means I thought they would lose.

KCL
12-14-2010, 07:02 PM
To be honest I think OR brings some good smack to the board..isn't that what the smack forum is for?

Gee Joe..lighten up....:lol:

chazoe60
12-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I disagree about this...I've said plenty of times the Chiefs would lose..doesn't mean I ever gave up on them...just means I thought they would lose.

Well then, that makes you a great Bronco fan. What are you talking about?:elefant::laugh::lol::listen::welcome: :elefant::beer:;):rolleyes::tsk:

KCL
12-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Well then, that makes you a great Bronco fan. What are you talking about?:elefant::laugh::lol::listen::welcome: :elefant::beer:;):rolleyes::tsk:

:throwrock:

:fight:

:boxing:

Devilspawn
12-14-2010, 09:04 PM
P.S.

I hope they quit for your sake...

I mean if they did their best while taking 59 in the ass...

While struggling to convert on 4th and 1 in garbage time...

Then months later allowing 43 to the Cardinals with a 5th rounder behind center...

I'd hate to see them when they do quit.

I mean look at the highlights. If Jay Feely wasn't three and a half shades lighter, I'd swear McFadden scored on you again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6WkqgO02bQ

This is why I strongly disagree with 21-3 Broncos. Not with those boys. You guys like to talk about how the Raider fan knows your pain by experience. Well then, experience tells me that if Oakland gets a 14-0 lead in the first, and your offense gets at best 2 first downs, 40+ is what you'll experience.

I expect the Broncos to play hard for pride and to try to spoil any dim playoff hopes we have, but this team is in such disarray, even I'M trying to think back t when Oakland had chaos this bad.

Medford Bronco
12-14-2010, 09:24 PM

Den 20
Oak 40

As much as I hate this pick i say

Oak 31
Den 17

Sorry but I think McFadden will rip us a new one. Arizona with a dreaful rook killed us. Orton looks like crap and the team is disinterested.

a better game but not that good for us "Donk" fans :(

silver_black
12-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Denver- 100
Oaktown- 0

uh oh.....did BroncoJoe notice that you predicted a minus 100 score for the Donks on Sunday :shocked: :lol:

ding ding, keep your hands up and protect yourself at all times! :boxing:

OaklandRaider
12-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Den 21
Oak 3

http://www.yourdictionary.com/in-denial

:coffee:

MileHighCrew
12-15-2010, 10:08 AM
:laugh: someone still thinks Oakland has a chance at the playoffs :laugh:

BigDaddyBronco
12-15-2010, 10:22 AM
When you have been so bad for so long, a .500 season or maybe 9-7 looks like heaven.

NorthernLights
12-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I've got a buddy who is still alive in his knock out pool and is considering taking the Raiders since that is about his only viable option. I'm trying to convince him to not go with them and go with the Cowboys instead.

On paper, the Raiders should win, but I don't have the same feeling about this game. I think the Broncos can show up on occassion (see KC home game), and might just do it this week.

broncofaninfla
12-15-2010, 12:56 PM
If we play Orton for 4 quarters I give Denver no chance of competing much less winning. I'm amazed the Raiders are only 6.5 point favorites, VERY tempted to make some money and take that bet.

BORDERLINE
12-15-2010, 02:06 PM
It's going to be quite a while before the Denver Broncos become relevant again, and you better believe I will be enjoying every single second that you guys experience in the cellar. Get comfy.:2thumbs:

Man, I'm not going to talk smack about this game becouse I learned my lesson from last time:tsk:...You guys this season are wayyyyy better than us and your at a mighty 6-7 right:beer:????.....

Now about us being relevant come on...one real bad season in 10 years does not make a bottom dwellin team...If next year we are in the same position then you can start to speculate....

And especially coming from the ain't done nothing Raiders since Rich Gannon left. That's something I doubt we will ever be...all this time waiting for the Raiders to be competitive and then we start to suck:mad:

anyways i'm glad i will at least get to see the game in HD and not a crappy stream:D

BORDERLINE
12-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I'M trying to think back to when Oakland had chaos this bad.

don't have to think too far back:D

OaklandRaider
12-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Man, I'm not going to talk smack about this game becouse I learned my lesson from last time:tsk:...You guys this season are wayyyyy better than us and your at a mighty 6-7 right:beer:????.....

Now about us being relevant come on...one real bad season in 10 years does not make a bottom dwellin team...If next year we are in the same position then you can start to speculate....

And especially coming from the ain't done nothing Raiders since Rich Gannon left. That's something I doubt we will ever be...all this time waiting for the Raiders to be competitive and then we start to suck:mad:

anyways i'm glad i will at least get to see the game in HD and not a crappy stream:D

The Broncos wont be relevant for a long time thanks to Josh McDaniels running all of your talent off.

Like I said, your roster is filled with guys that simply could not start on a number of other teams. Ryan Clady is one, DJ Williams is another one even though he is very overrated, and Champ Bailey is the last even though he won't be on your team next year.

The Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers all have way more talent than the Denver Broncos do. It's going to take the Broncos a while to be able to compete in the AFC West.

OaklandRaider
12-15-2010, 05:03 PM

Don't know why you're laughing. The Raiders are very much still in the hunt.

We have to win out, and have KC and SD each lose at least one more game. It's not inconceivable.

"At least we have something to play for in December" - That's what Bronco fans would always tell me the last couple years.

sanluis
12-15-2010, 05:30 PM
I've got a buddy who is still alive in his knock out pool and is considering taking the Raiders since that is about his only viable option. I'm trying to convince him to not go with them and go with the Cowboys instead.

On paper, the Raiders should win, but I don't have the same feeling about this game. I think the Broncos can show up on occasion (see KC home game), and might just do it this week.

I agree Northernlights! The Raiders rubbed it in pretty good last time and I am sure a bunch of the Broncos want to get a little pay back. I would not be surprised if things turn out weird in this game... :D

sanluis
12-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
It is what it is, man.

OaklandRaider never eats crow. If my team loses on Sunday, then I'm gone. If we win, you better believe I'm in here feeding crow.

Talk, talk , talk, and then this POS poster ran away!

:listen:REMEMBER!!!

And if ...Denver shows up and surprises the Raiders and wins this weekend--- this POS will run away again. :coffee:

Thought I would point that out :D

BORDERLINE
12-15-2010, 06:37 PM

We have to win out, and have KC and SD each lose at least one more game. It's not inconceivable.

"At least we have something to play for in December" - That's what Bronco fans would always tell me the last couple years.

exactly, now after 7 years you know how it feels to still be playing for something at seasons end. Now who sounds like us??

Don't pinch yourself it's really happening;)

teams like the falcons and dolphins turned around there organization very quickly. like I said look way back to the 6-10 season we had after we won back to back super bowls and that was the worst I've ever went through.

if this happens again next season with no improvement then I will really start to worry, but that's a long time till then.

Juriga72
12-16-2010, 10:33 AM
I have a really bad feeling this week will start off with the usual Kyle-ness

A pick-six, followed by a fumble six.... THEN he throws for 900 yards closing the game to a respectable 99-21 loss

silver_black
12-16-2010, 03:25 PM
I have a really bad feeling this week will start off with the usual Kyle-ness

A pick-six, followed by a fumble six.... THEN he throws for 900 yards closing the game to a respectable 99-21 loss

come on you guys are gonna score 21? :lol:

looks like Tebow is getting all the snaps with the first team. I'm actually interested to see the kid play

silver_black
12-16-2010, 03:26 PM

And if ...Denver shows up and surprises the Raiders and wins this weekend--- this POS will run away again. :coffee:

was this a real posted quote :tsk:

OaklandRaider
12-16-2010, 05:23 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5IHGcf5II/AAAAAAABSjk/9PsNThMctCM/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

:coffee:

OaklandRaider
12-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Oh and LMAO if Tim Tebow does actually start this week.

Horrible time for the Fullback to start his first game. On the road against a divisional rival, with one of the best secondaries and one of the best pass rushes in the NFL? Turrible timing. If he starts I see him getting sacked at least four times.

sanluis
12-16-2010, 05:47 PM
was this a real posted quote :tsk:

Ya Silver_ Black... that really happened. O R came in here last year talking smack and then made the quoted post. Never did come back for his crow.

It was weak cheese and I am not going to forget about it...

It is good to see you around !! :beer:

WTE
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Ya Silver_ Black... that really happened. O R came in here last year talking smack and then made the quoted post. Never did come back for his crow.

It was weak cheese and I am not going to forget about it...

It is good to see you around !! :beer:

Hey sanluis,

You might have been the only person in the country watching last nights game. God S.F. is awful! Singletary is almost as bad as Josh.

sanluis
12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Hey sanluis,

You might have been the only person in the country watching last nights game. God S.F. is awful! Singletary is almost as bad as Josh.

LOL!!:lol: You might be right. Poor Mike is over his head just like our friend Josh.

Both worked out well for me...:D

WTE
12-17-2010, 12:21 PM
LOL!!:lol: You might be right. Poor Mike is over his head just like our friend Josh.

Both worked out well for me...:D

I got 22 points from Rivers last night for my fantasy playoff game. That was a good start but I gotta admit I wanted more.

sanluis
12-17-2010, 12:45 PM
I got 22 points from Rivers last night for my fantasy playoff game. That was a good start but I gotta admit I wanted more.

Well if Jackson would have had that foot in bounds you would have had 6 more!

Don't get too greedy WTE!! :lol:

MileHighCrew
12-17-2010, 04:55 PM

:lol: it is funny you really think there is a chance. Enjoy the mid round draft pick. As Broncos fans we know the mid rounds well when just missing the playoffs because we had a chance:laugh:

BORDERLINE
12-17-2010, 07:07 PM
It's funny watching Bronco fans get their hopes up, thinking they are about to go to the playoffs. :lol:

yeah it's funny seeing raiders fans keep the hope up.

in 7 years...
3: 5 win seasons
3: 4 win seasons
1: 2 win season

i'll take barely missing the playoffs each year compared to those last seven years.

We'll be back count on it:salute::salute::salute::salute:

OaklandRaider
12-17-2010, 08:12 PM
What I don't understand is why a Cheatriot fan, and a Lord of no Rings fan posting in a Bronco/Raider smack thread?:confused:

OaklandRaider
12-17-2010, 08:16 PM

You'll be back to what? Mediocrity? Because that's what the Broncos were all those years since John Elway retired.:confused: Always going 8-8 or 7-9, and occasionally sneaking in the playoffs only to get blown out.

That's why the Raiders have more playoffs wins than the Broncos do in the last decade.

BORDERLINE
12-17-2010, 09:26 PM
in 7 years...

i'll take barely missing the playoffs each year compared to those last seven years.

ahhummm......:coffee:

Medford Bronco
12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Hey sanluis,

I was watching and collecting my win for the For Entertainment Purposes Weely Pool that Med has won 4 times this year and is in 2nd place overall for the season (pick all games vs the line) My current record is 118-91 and have been very lucky. I just want to finish the last 3 weeks with a 27-21 record that will keep me in 2nd place ($200, first is like $500)

Medford Bronco
12-17-2010, 09:56 PM
You'll be back to what? Mediocrity? Because that's what the Broncos were all those years since John Elway retired.:confused: Always going 8-8 or 7-9, and occasionally sneaking in the playoffs only to get blown out.

That's why the Raiders have more playoffs wins than the Broncos do in the last decade.

The Raiders have sucked since 02 and are 6-7. Why are you so cocky really.
yes Denver sucks now but you are very cocky for rooting for basically a disaster since Gruden beat you knowing the plays in the 02 Super Bowl.

Medford Bronco
12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Being a Raider fan gives me the right to be cocky. The Raiders are one of the most dominant, best and storied franchises in the NFL.

Not since 02. They have been irrelevant.

Great from 1970-2002. Sucky since. So 8 sucky years that have been all losing teams and have an owner who is senile. I would be happy to get to 8-8 this year really.

and really you won 3 Super Bowls to Denvers 2. Its not like the Broncos are the Browns or Lions. Pretty even teams over the last 30 odd years or so with Denver being better in more recent times.

OaklandRaider
12-17-2010, 10:50 PM
The Raiders have sucked since 02 and are 6-7. Why are you so cocky really.
yes Denver sucks now but you are very cocky for rooting for basically a disaster since Gruden beat you knowing the plays in the 02 Super Bowl.

Being a Raider fan gives me the right to be cocky. The Raiders are one of the most dominant, best and storied franchises in the NFL. We hit a rough patch, but yet we are still one of the winningnest franchises in the NFL percentage wise. Raider fans have the right to be cocky, just like Yankee fans do, and just like Laker fans do.

Devilspawn
12-18-2010, 01:03 AM
yeah it's funny seeing raiders fans keep the hope up.

in 7 years...

Well then, if not making the playoffs is what you prefer to take, then I'll congratulate you on a job well done.

If you'll be back, it'll take the payroll of three coaches to bring you back. Unless Shanahan comes back.

And there's a difference between "barely missing the playoffs" and "choking away playoff spots".

These are down times in Denver. From Perrish Cox to Spygate II to 59-14 to Hillis/Marshall/Cutler, the only thing to look forward to right now is the hope that Tim Tebow is a good quarterback and if he is, that he remains a Bronco.

Who knows, maybe Champ will come here and give us that Hayes/Haynes II we've been waiting decades for.

Medford Bronco
12-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Well then, if not making the playoffs is what you prefer to take, then I'll congratulate you on a job well done.

If you'll be back, it'll take the payroll of three coaches to bring you back. Unless Shanahan comes back.

And there's a difference between "barely missing the playoffs" and "choking away playoff spots".

These are down times in Denver. From Perrish Cox to Spygate II to 59-14 to Hillis/Marshall/Cutler, the only thing to look forward to right now is the hope that Tim Tebow is a good quarterback and if he is, that he remains a Bronco.

Who knows, maybe Champ will come here and give us that Hayes/Haynes II we've been waiting decades for.

What did you say between your avy and sig I saw nothing :elefant::eek::lol::salute:

WTE
12-18-2010, 01:27 PM
What I don't understand is why a Cheatriot fan, and a Lord of no Rings fan posting in a Bronco/Raider smack thread?:confused:

That's because San Luis and myself have obtained tenured status on this site.

You sir have not!

silver_black
12-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Hey sanluis,

Ugh i was at that game on Thursday, it was ugly.

It was amusing but still painful to root for the Niners - also knowing that Raiders lost to them :lol: :mad:

BORDERLINE
12-18-2010, 02:01 PM

there's a difference in completely suckin air for the last 7 years and still having something to play for in december.

broncos fans haven't been in this position for a long ass time..you raider fans are used to it after 7 years of failure...not saying we are all mighty but we do not own that streak of bad seasons in recent history like you guys do.

All teams have internal problems, P.Cox situation is comparable to your coach hittin a woman. And the regime responsible for spygate is gone:beer:

like I have been saying if we are in the same position next year with no improvement then i will start to worry. But that's a long time from now

silver_black
12-18-2010, 02:12 PM
there's a difference in completely suckin air for the last 7 years and still having something to play for in december.

broncos fans haven't been in this position for a long ass time..you raider fans are used to it after 7 years of failure...not saying we are all mighty but we do not own that streak of bad seasons in recent history like you guys do.

All teams have internal problems, P.Cox situation is comparable to your coach hittin a woman. And the regime responsible for spygate is gone:beer:

like I have been saying if we are in the same position next year with no improvement then i will start to worry. But that's a long time from now

You guys were supposed to be a subpar team last year but shocked everyone to a 6-0 start. Technically the downslope started mid-last season and has carried through this year. Honestly assessing it will continue next season too. Denver is not a young team and will need to make a lot of moves just to improve.

To quote Mark Schlereth, “there’s not a whole lot of hope here.”

Raiders have had their putrid, horrible years no doubt. So bad that six wins is a nice step, an 8-8 season would be a giant leap.

BORDERLINE
12-18-2010, 04:38 PM
You guys were supposed to be a subpar team last year but shocked everyone to a 6-0 start. Technically the downslope started mid-last season and has carried through this year. Honestly assessing it will continue next season too. Denver is not a young team and will need to make a lot of moves just to improve.

To quote Mark Schlereth, “there’s not a whole lot of hope here.”

Raiders have had their putrid, horrible years no doubt. So bad that six wins is a nice step, an 8-8 season would be a giant leap.

the dolphins went from 1-15 to 11-5 why the hell not us that's what i say...

everything else i agree with you

Devilspawn
12-18-2010, 05:00 PM

1. Bill Parcells
2. Chad Pennington
3a. The Wildcat (unpredictable at the time)
3b. Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams
4a. 15th ranked defense
4b. 9th in points allowed

Denver doesn't have any of these. Tim Tebow will have to play some damn good football to overcome the shortcomings.

OaklandRaider
12-18-2010, 05:05 PM

everything else i agree with you

The Dolphins hired Bill Parcels to be their GM and run the show. The Broncos are reportedly set on hiring John Freaking Elway as their GM - LMAO, big difference.

The broncos are a mess, and no self respecting coach will want to go coach there for a long time. There is no talent on the team, there is already a QB in place in Tim Tebow who half the league wasn't sold on as a legit QB, and Pat Bowlen is viewed as a senile, impatient owner who is losing his memory by the day.

Not an attractive job at all. The Broncos will be bottom feeders for a while, dude. Best that you just accept the facts.

Medford Bronco
12-18-2010, 06:51 PM
The Dolphins hired Bill Parcels to be their GM and run the show. The Broncos are reportedly set on hiring John Freaking Elway as their GM - LMAO, big difference.

The broncos are a mess, and no self respecting coach will want to go coach there for a long time. There is no talent on the team, there is already a QB in place in Tim Tebow who half the league wasn't sold on as a legit QB, and Pat Bowlen is viewed as a senile, impatient owner who is losing his memory by the day.

Not an attractive job at all. The Broncos will be bottom feeders for a while, dude. Best that you just accept the facts.

How come Devilspawn and silver-black dont suck like you do.

its because they are not thumping thier chests with a 6-7 team.

Also you can go 6-0 in the division and be the first team in NFL history to not make the playoffs with that. How bad would that be.

OaklandRaider
12-18-2010, 07:54 PM
How come Devilspawn and silver-black dont suck like you do.

its because they are not thumping thier chests with a 6-7 team.

I don't see where I'm thumping my chest at all. I'm just stating facts - The Broncos suck, and the Raiders will be a better team for years to come.

Also you can go 6-0 in the division and be the first team in NFL history to not make the playoffs with that. How bad would that be.

It's not worse then starting off the season 6-0, like the Broncos did last year, and failing to make the playoffs.:lol:

Or in 08 the Broncos became the only team in NFL history to lead the Division all year long only to lose it in the final week of the regular season.

That's what I call bad.

Medford Bronco
12-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I don't see where I'm thumping my chest at all. I'm just stating facts - The Broncos suck, and the Raiders will be a better team for years to come.

It's not worse then starting off the season 6-0, like the Broncos did last year, and failing to make the playoffs.:lol:

Or in 08 the Broncos became the only team in NFL history to lead the Division all year long only to lose it in the final week of the regular season.

That's what I call bad.

what I call bad is someone proud of a team that has not had more than 6 wins since 02.

Also running away from here if Denver wins. Simply pathetic:coffee:

BORDERLINE
12-19-2010, 12:07 PM
1. Bill Parcells
2. Chad Pennington
3a. The Wildcat (unpredictable at the time)
3b. Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams
4a. 15th ranked defense
4b. 9th in points allowed

Denver doesn't have any of these. Tim Tebow will have to play some damn good football to overcome the shortcomings.

did they have all these pieces when they went 1-15????

if i'm not mistaken they came in and cleaned it up in one offseason right????

ok i'm a realist and theres a big chance this won't happen all i'm sayin then is this is 1 I repeat 1 year in 10+ years we are playing for draft position in November/December. As long as we don't make a seven year habit of failure I'm not so worried. I have faith we will be back

BORDERLINE
12-19-2010, 12:17 PM
what I call bad is someone proud of a team that has not had more than 6 wins since 02.

Also running away from here if Denver wins. Simply pathetic:coffee:

alot of hardcore raider fans lost touch of reality these past seven years.

they seem to forget those past years...we have 1 bad season and now automatically as bad as them for the past 7 years. One 3 win season and the raiders fans say we are ruined for years. I wonder what they said about there team after the football clinic TB put on them in the SB. I'm sure none of them expected what was coming.

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 12:30 PM
The last thing I wanted to see was DevilSpawn's underwear.

Devilspawn
12-19-2010, 12:49 PM
alot of hardcore raider fans lost touch of reality these past seven years.

they seem to forget those past years...we have 1 bad season and now automatically as bad as them for the past 7 years. One 3 win season and the raiders fans say we are ruined for years. I wonder what they said about there team after the football clinic TB put on them in the SB. I'm sure none of them expected what was coming.
We halfway expected 2003 because that Superbowl team wasn't just old, they were old in the key places: QB, RB, two WRs, linebacker. Rich Gannon getting hurt was the biggest blow because we scrambled for his replacement that we never prepared. It was still a surprise.

What people seem to forget was that before this losing streak started, the Raiders had only 2 double digit loss seasons 40 years.

You actually sound like us back in 2006/2007. Since we are both fans of franchises that have seen MUCH more success than not, so our expectations are not delusion... to us. We look ahead, right? But if you look behind, you'll notice that this right now is the longest playoff drought for the Broncos since 1976. And with us improving, KC improving and San Diego always in it, it's going to be hard to compete.

You have to first get a QB that gets along philosophically with his coach or offensive coordinator.

Then you have to establish an identity that suits the quarterback (see Shanahan/McNabb)

Then you need to replace the vital parts of your defense while fixing it. It's incredibly bad right now. Dumerville's absent hurt but even when he was there it wasn't any good.

Then you have to erase the choking stigma if you're in it. trust me, it'll be there until you get a condition that rids it's stench.

It's not smack, it's fact. The Dolphins and 99 Rams are the anomaly for quick turnarounds because their new QB, coach, running back, identity, clicked in a hurry.

BroncoBJ
12-19-2010, 12:51 PM

Raiders win 6 games = best season in years.

Broncos win 6 games or less = worst season in years.

Difference between 2 fanbases. Raider fans are always classic though.

Devilspawn
12-19-2010, 12:54 PM
The last thing I wanted to see was DevilSpawn's underwear.
Your wish is my command.

Medford Bronco
12-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Your wish is my command.

I want to see his avys underwear :D:cool::salute:

BORDERLINE
12-19-2010, 02:05 PM
What people seem to forget was that before this losing streak started, the Raiders had only 2 double digit loss seasons 40 years. I'm happy for ya'll:beer:

And with us improving, KC improving and San Diego always in it, it's going to be hard to compete.
and the broncos are just gonna lay down becouse the raiders improved to 6-7...it's only a matter of time the 3 head coaches in KC split and that team will be reeling.

You have to first get a QB that gets along philosophically with his coach or offensive coordinator.
like campbell and cable right. din't he bench campbell for gradkowski and only came back becouse injury??? do you really believe jason can keep it up next year. just watch

Then you need to replace the vital parts of your defense while fixing it. It's incredibly bad right now. Dumerville's absent hurt but even when he was there it wasn't any good.
that i agree...we are bad...in this draft i expect a top DL with our top pick and focus on defense for most of the draft.

Then you have to erase the choking stigma if you're in it. trust me, it'll be there until you get a condition that rids it's stench.
just like 7 straight losing seasons right???? if you win today you still need to beat INDY and KC to reach 9-7 but most likely you will end up 8-8 , then next year get ready for the let down.

It's not smack, it's fact. The Dolphins and 99 Rams are the anomaly for quick turnarounds because their new QB, coach, running back, identity, clicked in a hurry.
this I also agree. but I trust recent history when is the last time we put up back to back losing seasons???? it's been a while we might not be a playoff team next year but after what was McD's regime we should be on the up and up

chazoe60
12-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Your wish is my command.

Okay, I take it back.

Devilspawn
12-19-2010, 07:33 PM
and the broncos are just gonna lay down becouse the raiders improved to 6-7...it's only a matter of time the 3 head coaches in KC split and that team will be reeling.
No smack, that defense needs fixing.

Tebow is a positive spark but it's waaaaaaaaay too early to see what he ends up as.

like campbell and cable right. din't he bench campbell for gradkowski and only came back becouse injury??? do you really believe jason can keep it up next year. just watch
Campbell won't be the guy for next year unless he plays lights out football the next two weeks and Davis forces his hand. Aside from his too awesome checkdowns, he's average at best.

just like 7 straight losing seasons right???? if you win today you still need to beat INDY and KC to reach 9-7 but most likely you will end up 8-8 , then next year get ready for the let down.
8-8 is likely.

Good game today.

OaklandRaider
12-19-2010, 07:52 PM
Props to the Broncos for keeping the game interesting at least. :coffee: The Raiders are way more talented, and I honestly thought we'd dominate the game from start to finish. Didn't happen that way, so for that I give the Broncos props.

Tim Tebow didn't really impress me to be honest. I was laughing my ass of at how the announcers were jerking him off at every little thing he did, it was quite funny. I think I heard Gus Johnson praise Tebow for throwing the ball out of bounds. :rolleyes:

It says a lot at about how your coaches feel about Tebow when every third and 5 or longer, they would run a QB draw. I mean you see rookies like John Skelton, Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, and Jimmy Clausen dropping back and throwing the ball on third and longs, but obviously your coaches felt Tebow couldn't get the job done. He did have a few nice completions to Brandon Lloyd, but you can take those completions with a grain of salt because Nnamdi was banged up and didn't play much in the game. Had he been healthy, he would have been shadowing Lloyd all day and shutting him down like he did the last time we played.

It feels good to sweep the Donkeys. :coffee:

girler
12-19-2010, 07:52 PM
No smack, that defense needs fixing.

Tebow is a positive spark but it's waaaaaaaaay too early to see what he ends up as.

Campbell won't be the guy for next year unless he plays lights out football the next two weeks and Davis forces his hand. Aside from his too awesome checkdowns, he's average at best.

8-8 is likely.

Good game today.

:salute: I never knew a classy raiders fan existed before I met you, DS.

KCL
12-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Oak has almost swept the whole division...:shocked:
Congrats...not an easy thing to do.

OaklandRaider
12-19-2010, 09:55 PM
I think I may need to update the title of this thread to "98-37"

That's how bad the Raiders beat the Broncos ass this year. Damn.

BORDERLINE
12-20-2010, 01:00 AM
I think I may need to update the title of this thread to "98-37"

That's how bad the Raiders beat the Broncos ass this year. Damn.

stick with 59-14 it hurts more...hahahah
anyways how the hell are you not impressed with Tebow????
the interim coach did not use him properly and i believe you saw a glimpse of what denver has for next year.

hopefully the defense improves and we find a run game...

NEXT YEAR it's ON....:salute:

good win congrats to the raidazz

BORDERLINE
12-20-2010, 01:02 AM

so who do you think will be the guy...u guys drafting one???
carson palmer????

good win PATNA

silver_black
12-20-2010, 01:22 AM
the interim coach did not use him properly and i believe you saw a glimpse of what denver has for next year.

I posted earlier i was looking forward to seeing Tebow play and i was impressed. He's got the qualities you can't instill like leadership, heart, and drive. WR Louis Murphy was gushing about playing with him as a Gator saying "People just want to follow that guy."

I don't think they should start bronzing a bust in Canton just yet, but i do wish he was wearing a different jersey so i could root for him. :salute:

OaklandRaider
12-20-2010, 01:40 AM

He did some things that impressed me, like his forty yard TD run. I didn't know he was that fast. He also shrugged off some would be sacks, so he is a pretty strong dude. But this is a passing league, and he didn't impress me when throwing the football. His throwing motion is still pretty jacked, and his throws tend to hang in the air for a long time. It was also pretty telling that when it was third and five or longer, they would run a QB draw with him instead of trying to throw the ball. If they had trust in him he would be throwing the ball. Sam Bradford, and Colt McCoy are both throwing the ball in those situations.

But then again, this is only his first start so we'll see if he can improve. I have my doubts though.:coffee:

GEM
12-20-2010, 03:10 AM
Props to the Broncos for keeping the game interesting at least. :coffee: The Raiders are way more talented, and I honestly thought we'd dominate the game from start to finish. Didn't happen that way, so for that I give the Broncos props.

Tim Tebow didn't really impress me to be honest. I was laughing my ass of at how the announcers were jerking him off at every little thing he did, it was quite funny. I think I heard Gus Johnson praise Tebow for throwing the ball out of bounds. :rolleyes:

It says a lot at about how your coaches feel about Tebow when every third and 5 or longer, they would run a QB draw. I mean you see rookies like John Skelton, Colt McCoy, Sam Bradford, and Jimmy Clausen dropping back and throwing the ball on third and longs, but obviously your coaches felt Tebow couldn't get the job done. He did have a few nice completions to Brandon Lloyd, but you can take those completions with a grain of salt because Nnamdi was banged up and didn't play much in the game. Had he been healthy, he would have been shadowing Lloyd all day and shutting him down like he did the last time we played.

It feels good to sweep the Donkeys. :coffee:

You know what will be funny....if you sweep the division, you'll be the first team in the NFL to sweep their division and NOT make the playoffs. :D

I had to throw that in there. This is the smack forum after all.

You know what's sad....The Denver Broncos defense. Bunch of sissy mary la la's.

BORDERLINE
12-20-2010, 03:45 PM
But then again, this is only his first start so we'll see if he can improve. I have my doubts though.:coffee:

C'Mon man,
you obviously seen that the INTERIM head coach was holding back on Tebow alot.

I Believe he was told to keep it simple keep it easy and ease him into the game. He put up 14 points in what seemed like a flash.

You have your doubts but U know you don't want him to succed. No one does

That's why I like this guy, when someone tells you that you can't do it,

it just makes you go harder...GO TEBOW:salute:

Devilspawn
12-20-2010, 04:04 PM
You know what will be funny....if you sweep the division, you'll be the first team in the NFL to sweep their division and NOT make the playoffs. :D
this low blow was not necessary :coffee:

Medford Bronco
12-20-2010, 06:26 PM
:salute: I never knew a classy raiders fan existed before I met you, DS.

silver-black is one as well:beer:

Medford Bronco
12-20-2010, 06:28 PM
Oak has almost swept the whole division...:shocked:
Congrats...not an easy thing to do.

and if they do they will help SD most likely win it

who knows.

btw gutsy on Cassel yesterday:salute:

girler
12-20-2010, 07:12 PM
silver-black is one as well:beer:

He has been cool to me, but I haven't spoken much to him. I will trust your recommendation and accept that there are 2 fans of that team that are classy.

:beer: to silver_black too.

girler
12-20-2010, 07:15 PM
I posted earlier i was looking forward to seeing Tebow play and i was impressed. He's got the qualities you can't instill like leadership, heart, and drive. WR Louis Murphy was gushing about playing with him as a Gator saying "People just want to follow that guy."

I don't think they should start bronzing a bust in Canton just yet, but i do wish he was wearing a different jersey so i could root for him. :salute:

Well this week he'll be wearing a home jersey, so it will be all better. :salute:

KCL
12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
and if they do they will help SD most likely win it

who knows.

btw gutsy on Cassel yesterday:salute:

He played well...it was a great game once the O got going!