PDA

View Full Version : Protest the Broncos till they play Tebow

nbenallo33
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_171863476178338#!/home.php?sk=group_171863476178338

add the facebook page!

Buff
12-13-2010, 12:55 PM
No.

BigDaddyBronco
12-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Dumb.

rationalfan
12-13-2010, 12:56 PM
yes, because i'm sure joe ellis and studesville base all their decisions on facebook trends.

Mike
12-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Alcohol retailers in my neighborhood do not endorse this idea.

BigDaddyBronco
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Look, if Orton has played like crap, and Bronco fans everywhere are calling for Tebow, and they still don't play him.....might there be a reason?

Maybe he just isn't ready.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 01:00 PM
didn't click on link or read anything :welcome:

Northman
12-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I want them to play Tebow but im not going to get all crazy about it if they dont.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-13-2010, 01:19 PM
At this point in the season we could play Tebow a few snaps. I would rather Orton play against the Raiders because during the Raiders/Jaguar game the Raiders kinda play dirty. I saw more hits after the play was dead and several personal fowls. Instead of Tebow playing and the possible fact that the Raiders defense would put out a hit on him. Go ahead and play Orton.

Tebow is tough especially when other players play dirty. That was in college not the Pros. Although the Broncos have not played Pro this year, I say keep Orton in and hope and pray that our OL will protect him. Orton has the experience with the Raider type football. Just pray that our line can protect him.

Dirk
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
At this point in the season we could play Tebow a few snaps. I would rather Orton play against the Raiders because during the Raiders/Jaguar game the Raiders kinda play dirty. I saw more hits after the play was dead and several personal fowls. Instead of Tebow playing and the possible fact that the Raiders defense would put out a hit on him. Go ahead and play Orton.

Tebow is tough especially when other players play dirty. That was in college not the Pros. Although the Broncos have not played Pro this year, I say keep Orton in and hope and pray that our OL will protect him. Orton has the experience with the Raider type football. Just pray that our line can protect him.

Unfortunately the Raiders have experience with Orton football also. :tsk:

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
I'll NEVER boycott this team. In good times and bad, I'm all in as a fan.

I'm even wearing Broncos attire today. Don't like this year, but I'm always true to Orange and Blue. And Proud of it.

frauschieze
12-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Protest and Broncos do not belong in the same sentence.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Protest and Broncos do not belong in the same sentence.

verbs and nouns are the bulding blocks of any good sentence. :welcome:

MileHighCrew
12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Does there have to be a facebook page about everything?

camdisco24
12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Does there have to be a facebook page about everything?

yes.

Kenny
12-13-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll NEVER boycott this team. In good times and bad, I'm all in as a fan.

I'm even wearing Broncos attire today. Don't like this year, but I'm always true to Orange and Blue. And Proud of it.

Hear, hear!
And I wholeheartedly agree!

BroncoStud
12-13-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't care if it is Tebow or Quinn, just give me someone who will fight their ass off to win. I am boycotting watching this mess until Kyle Orton is no longer starting for this team.

Thnikkaman
12-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Oooh, how about we protest the Broncos until they fire Joe Ellis? It worked with McDaniels.

Or here's a better idea,

Suck it up while we are rebuilding.

Be a fan and realize you have no real control over this team unless you can get the total fan base to stop buying tickets and merchandise. Do you know what that will result in?

The Los Angeles Broncos.

This fan base is made up of a bunch of self entitled whiners.

UrbanBounca
12-13-2010, 07:08 PM
How about protesting the Broncos because they can't beat Jay Feely? How about protesting the Broncos because they've virtually given up on the season, although their fans are still paying to watch them play?

Tebow not playing is about the last reason I'm worried about protesting the Broncos.

Oooh, how about we protest the Broncos until they fire Joe Ellis? It worked with McDaniels.

Or here's a better idea,

Be a fan and realize you have no real control over this team unless you can get the total fan base to stop buying tickets and merchandise. Do you know what that will result in?

The Los Angeles Broncos.

It's not about "rebuilding," it's about being the worst team I've seen in the past 10 years watching the NFL. Yes, worse than the Lions. Yes, worse than the Rams. Yes, worse than the Bills. I've never been so disgusted with a team, and I'm tired of hearing all the "rebuilding" excuses. If this is a "rebuilding" phase, and we should expect to lose, the tickets should be free.

Warhawk
12-13-2010, 07:21 PM
I've never been so disgusted with a team, and I'm tired of hearing all the "rebuilding" excuses. If this is a "rebuilding" phase, and we should expect to lose, the tickets should be free.

The sad thing is, there's very little in the way of rebuilding going on right now. The coaching staff are dead men walking, so whatever "evaluation" they claim to be doing is pretty meaningless. Really, it appears nothing productive is going to occur until the new leadership is in place.

So we get to watch a team that has pretty much given up go through the motions for 3 more games... is it really any surprise the fan base is disinterested / disgusted?

nevcraw
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM

yes the protesting is weak..
but sorry pal but there is no reason to blame the fans on the crap this organization is putting out under the gize of football..

Did rebuilding cause a new gate every couple of months?
Did the self entitled whiners cause a new gate every couple of months?

Did rebuilding cause a talent depletion? did the whiners?

Did the whiners or the rebuilding hire the weakest set of coaches in recent memory?
Does whining or rebuilding cause football players to quit?

do not thinks so.. __________________________________________________ ______

Lancane
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm tired, and I am sure that I'm not the only one. We've been beat down, we've been humiliated, laughed at, jeered at and more. So many threw themselves into backing McDaniels that they overlooked the bullshit he did till it came back to bite him in the ass. I wanted the little Belichick-******* child gone...and he is. But we are in a rebuilding phase, and so what? That's better then continuing to be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Tebow may be the future, I hope to see him play - but in the same sense, I understand and comprehend that he may not be the future and just another McDaniels' mistake. I want to believe, but believing at times isn't enough. So if he's not the future...so be it, we'll draft another kid. Bowlen is competitive, he'll do what he feels is right for this franchise through those he trusts, Elway or whomever. Change is coming, I understand better then some that, that change may not include Tebow...oh well. I'm too tired. I'm going to sit back, cheer this team, laugh at the awful mistakes we make, see who looks promising for the future, keep writing on here about stuff and enjoy my fellow fans' thoughts on it all. I'm looking forward to a new regime, no matter Tebow's fate...no more protesting, the McDaniels cancer is gone. It's time for a break from that bullshit and time just to be fans.

Of course that is just my opinion...

EMB6903
12-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Im just waiting to see the next game in Denver... hearing the Mile High crowd speak what they feel should be interesting.

Thnikkaman
12-14-2010, 07:38 AM
yes the protesting is weak..
but sorry pal but there is no reason to blame the fans on the crap this organization is putting out under the guise of football..

Did rebuilding cause a new gate every couple of months?
Did the self entitled whiners cause a new gate every couple of months?

Did rebuilding cause a talent depletion? did the whiners?

Did the whiners or the rebuilding hire the weakest set of coaches in recent memory?
Does whining or rebuilding cause football players to quit?

do not thinks so.. __________________________________________________ ______

You are missing the point. I know very well that the fans have little to no power over this team. The claims by the media that Bowlen listened to the fan base are laughable. My comment about the fans getting McDaniels fired should have been surrounded by <sarcasm> tags.

What we are witnessing this season has been in the works since '05. Shanahan's "One player away from a Championship" philosophy has left this team in ruins both in the front office and on the field.

I don't believe for one second that the fan base did anything to cause the team to be in the state it is in right now.

More to the point, I encourage the fan base to keep paying tickets and going to games. To be patient and wait for this team to make the turnaround. Its going to take some time. If we as a fan base quit supporting the Denver Broncos, Bowlen may consider offers to move the team to Los Angeles, and the City of Denver will be left paying for an empty football stadium and a scrapbook full of memories.

BroncoStud
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM

Or here's a better idea,

The Los Angeles Broncos.

What "rebuilding"????

If this were a rebuild I would be estatic to watch them lose and learn. But this isn't a rebuild. This is simply NOTHING. A rebuild means we put in our young QBs, our young defenders, we throw caution to the wind and we see what we have for the future.

This is NOT a rebuild, not yet. Right now the Broncos organization is going through the motions, seemingly not giving a shit that the Cardinals just beat them by 30 with a ROOKIE QB.

I PRAY we rebuild, but so far we have decided not to.

BroncoStud
12-14-2010, 10:11 AM
The sad thing is, there's very little in the way of rebuilding going on right now. The coaching staff are dead men walking, so whatever "evaluation" they claim to be doing is pretty meaningless. Really, it appears nothing productive is going to occur until the new leadership is in place.

So we get to watch a team that has pretty much given up go through the motions for 3 more games... is it really any surprise the fan base is disinterested / disgusted?

GREAT post.