PDA

View Full Version : Arapaho's Take on the game...week 14

arapaho2
12-13-2010, 12:36 PM
not much to say honestly...i think studesvill did a ok job for just being handed the team...i thought wink did an ok job early with the defense

the Good

early defense...played hard...limited AZ to FGs aside from a st screw up...despite being put in constant hard to defend positions...sure they wiltered late in the game....but given the offenses inability to do anything...i dont fault them for getting tired

Moreno...again looked solid...quicker throught he holes...some power

Decker returning kicks...solid!!!

Bailey...did another outstanding job limiting a great wr

The bad

Orton!!! any surprise?...he flat out sucked balls...he looked so scared...he seemed to cringe and loft it up for grabs with pressure...no accuracy...bad decision makeing...basicaly showing his true form of wilting under pressure...the guy was aweful
i kept it real all season about orton...praiseing him when it was right...but he has progressevely gotten worse tha past four weeks....he is sucking and there is absalutly no reason to play him further

turnovers, obvious....you cant win with so many tos period.
although deckers seemed to me to be down when stripped...

the orton led offense... when you have 16 possesions against the 29th ranked total def...who are 30th in scoreing def...and your first 3 qrts drives look like this
FG
Punt
Int
Fum
Punt
fum
Int
Punt
Missed Fg
Punt
fum
Punt

its no wonder the defense wore out...and aside from the fumbles and dropped balls...most of that fail lands in ortons weenie arm and fragile mentality

in closeing going forward there is no reason...none that can be said for sitting tebow...whether stude is gonna be the coach or not...going into this draft we need to know...we must know ...do we need to spend our high pick on a qb...or will tebow work....

we dont or shouldnt go into the draft thinking we must draft a qb without knowing what we have in tebow...if we spend the 1st on a qb...and tebow blows up and wins the job and never looks back...we wasted that pick when we need a NT

if we pass on a chance for Luck because we have tebow...and tebow is a bust....then we screwed up big time passing on the next possible great qb

Tebow must play now!

TXBRONC
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't describe Orton scared, but rather disinterested.

arapaho2
12-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't describe Orton scared, but rather disinterested.

i dunno there was a couple few times where i seen him just seem to cringe as he threw the ball up....he played scared to me..scared to make a mistake...timid...

vandammage13
12-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Solid synopsis of the game other than saying that Studs did an OK job. We were blown out again, and he made the fatal error of sticking by Orton. He should of put in Tebow in the second half, if not then just started him altogether. Although, I guess I can give him a little bit of a pass since I'm not completely naive enough to think the decision to play Tim would be solely his to make....

D1g1tal j1m
12-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Lloyd really layed an egg with his lack of effort at running his routes getting after the ball. Looks like he is reverting back to his SF days of running at half speed and avoiding contact by the CB's bumping him. They showed one replay of Lloyd on a comeback route and even at full speed replay he looked like in slow motion.

TXBRONC
12-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Lloyd really layed an egg with his lack of effort at running his routes getting after the ball. Looks like he is reverting back to his SF days of running at half speed and avoiding contact by the CB's bumping him. They showed one replay of Lloyd on a comeback route and even at full speed replay he looked like in slow motion.

I agree his heart didn't look like was in the game.

SOCALORADO.
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
You know DEN could fail so bad........

http://files.sharenator.com/car_fail_Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg

arapaho2
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Solid synopsis of the game other than saying that Studs did an OK job. We were blown out again, and he made the fatal error of sticking by Orton. He should of put in Tebow in the second half, if not then just started him altogether. Although, I guess I can give him a little bit of a pass since I'm not completely naive enough to think the decision to play Tim would be solely his to make....

you cant expect a interim coach to come in and make a huge change overnight...sure it happened in dallas and minn

but those teams didnt have orton leading the offense

not playing tebow was a mistake, but i dont think it was soley his call

arapaho2
12-13-2010, 01:01 PM

yep that true too...i seen that...he just kinda...sauntered...didnt attack the route.....just kinda loped

SOCALORADO.
12-13-2010, 01:05 PM
you cant expect a interim coach to come in and make a huge change overnight...sure it happened in dallas and minn

but those teams didnt have orton leading the offense

not playing tebow was a mistake, but i dont think it was soley his call

Yeah, they had Kitna and ........Jackson. :lol:

arapaho2
12-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah, they had Kitna and ........Jackson. :lol:

i would take kitna or jackson over orton right now:confused:

SOCALORADO.
12-13-2010, 01:13 PM
i would take kitna or jackson over orton right now:confused:

Basically this whole team, season and last coach have been,
http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/fail-owned-candle-fail.jpg
That is all.

SOCALORADO.
12-13-2010, 01:23 PM
THE DENVER BRONCOS YEAR IN PICTURES
(feel free to add your own!)

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/fail-imminent-stairs.jpg

Elevation inc
12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
lol lloyd wasnt the problem yesterday.....orton was

horsepig
12-13-2010, 02:13 PM
DJ and Lloyd must have had the same motivational scheme.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 02:25 PM
who gives a shit

Kenny
12-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks to the Broncos, the Metrodome roof collapse was only the SECOND worst in-dome disaster yesterday.

BroncoTech
12-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Champ played a hell-of-a game yesterday.

Next time the bus is at a bus stop I'd suggest off loading Daniel Graham. He's looked clue-less in the passing game for weeks and I know what you're saying, he's a blocking TE. He looked lost in the run game too.

While we're at the bus stop can we send Orton packing? When the leader kills as much enthusiasm as he creates it's time to part company. A lot of fans over emphasize the junk yard stats generated when often throwing against 4 deep soft defenses. Pack your bags boy.

Paxton, Buckhalter and Gaffney, cut them just for looking crossed eyed, I don't care. The rest could be coached up and maybe with a mobile rocket armed QB we might go somewhere.