PDA

View Full Version : McD was mole

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
McDaniels was a mole for coach hoodie. They came up with a plan to dismantle the Broncos because we were close to becoming a dynasty. Mission accomplished. They would have preferred to trade or release Champ Bailey before he left but they came close enough. He walked in and immediately, ripped the head off in Cutler, then picked a fight with Marshall and Hillis. He then drafted a soft runner and crappy D picks. He walked in almost 2 years ago, punched us all in the face and took everything we had...now we have absolutely nothing.

He will be back in New England next year, and so will Bailey. :welcome:

BroncoNut
12-13-2010, 12:00 PM
I don't buy it

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:09 PM
I don't buy it

you are so naive...

they will get to you too, they will destroy you :welcome:

BroncoStud
12-13-2010, 12:11 PM
If this were true then Belichek would be the most evil genius to ever grace the NFL. I'd have to give him credit.

BroncoNut
12-13-2010, 12:12 PM
you are so naive...

they will get to you too, they will destroy you :welcome:

I think you are just really paranoid John Tosh

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:21 PM
If this were true then Belichek would be the most evil genius to ever grace the NFL. I'd have to give him credit.

Well that's the real question, isn't it? Why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Cutler, Marshall, Hillis, the Mafia. Keeps them guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents them from asking the most important question, why? Why were the broncos killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who? :welcome:

vandammage13
12-13-2010, 12:23 PM
HMMMM...something tells me the Patriots were never in any way threatened by the Broncos. 3 SB's this decade and how many playoff appearances have we had in that same span?

Funny thought, but at 11-2, the Patriots are showing that they continue to be an elite franchise while we have been bumbling ever since #7 retired. Doubt they were ever worried about us at all....

WTE
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

slim
12-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Well that's the real question, isn't it? Why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Cutler, Marshall, Hillis, the Mafia. Keeps them guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents them from asking the most important question, why? Why were the broncos killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who? :welcome:

Oh man, why don't you ******' stop it? Shit, this is too ******' big for you, you know that? Who traded Cutler, who traded Hillis, **** man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The ******' coaches don't even know! Don't you get it?

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Man, you don't leave the Patriots. Once you're in they got you for life!

Dreadnought
12-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh man, why don't you ******' stop it? Shit, this is too ******' big for you, you know that? Who traded Cutler, who traded Hillis, **** man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The ******' coaches don't even know! Don't you get it?

The Bilderbergers are involved somehow. We all know it, but few dare speak it. Plus, the Knights of Columbus. Nut knows more, but he ain't talking.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

Poet
12-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Belichick has been drugging Bowlen. He sent McD to slip stuff in Bowlen's coffee, that's how you explain Bowlen becoming senile.

He shipped out Cutler, Marshall, Hillis and Scheffler to soften the organization. Now that Bowlen's mind is beyond repair and your roster is void of talent, BB will concentrate on blowing up the other teams that consistently beat them....

Uhhhh.........

**** that's a great organization.

slim
12-13-2010, 12:39 PM
I didn't think much about it at the time. Just bullshit, y'know, everybody likes to make themselves out to be something more than they are. 'Specially in the homosexual underworld. But when they traded Hills, I got real scared.

slim
12-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Back, and to the left... back, and to the left... back, and to the left.

Fundamentally, people are suckers for the truth. And the truth is on your side, Bubba.

Poet
12-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Slim, how much bacon have you eaten today?

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:43 PM
An inspired act of God should happen here and put a Texan in the Coaches house!"

rationalfan
12-13-2010, 12:54 PM
McDaniels was a mole for coach hoodie. They came up with a plan to dismantle the Broncos because we were close to becoming a dynasty. Mission accomplished. They would have preferred to trade or release Champ Bailey before he left but they came close enough. He walked in and immediately, ripped the head off in Cutler, then picked a fight with Marshall and Hillis. He then drafted a soft runner and crappy D picks. He walked in almost 2 years ago, punched us all in the face and took everything we had...now we have absolutely nothing.

yes. mcd also staged the moon landing in hollywood. he's hiding the vatican's time machine. and he has a pet sasquatch that he lets out periodically for select eyes to see.

T.K.O.
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
"what chu talkin' bout hotcarl?"

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e89/a_kent711/AustinPowers_Mole.jpg

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Here's to the New Frontier
Broncos in smithereens
I'll drink to that

*pours drink on floor*

:salute:

broncofaninfla
12-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Mcd screwed this team up so bad it's kinda easy to wonder if he did it on purpose. I doubt he did but it's also hard to believe any coach could have been as bad as he was. If I knew getting rid of slowick would have led to this I would have never complained about it. It will take a while to get rid of the stench of Mcd's Patriot way.....

T.K.O.
12-13-2010, 01:02 PM
"meet the new boss.....same as the old boss"

blamkin86
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Ha (not). Mole rhymes with Troll too.:lol:

slim
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I feel bad for Bowlen.

Of course, when he had realized that something had gone wrong, and that Cutler had been traded, he knew there was a problem. He may have even known he was the Patsy. An intuition, maybe. The quarterback traded in spite of his warning. The phone call that never came. Perhaps fear now came to Bowlen for the very first time.

BroncoNut
12-13-2010, 01:48 PM
on a break and just revisiting. this thread is indeed a load of crap. These conspiracy theories are getting out of hand. Hotcarl, I hope to ell you're receiving shock therapy on a regular basis

slim
12-13-2010, 01:50 PM
on a break and just revisiting. this thread is indeed a load of crap.

You don't know shit 'cause you've never been ****** in the ass!

Poet
12-13-2010, 01:54 PM
You don't know shit 'cause you've never been ****** in the ass!

By a human. You mean he's never been ****** in the ass by a human.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 02:01 PM
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/j/jfk-script-transcript-oliver-stone.html

rationalfan
12-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I feel bad for Bowlen.

Of course, when he had realized that something had gone wrong, and that Cutler had been traded, he knew there was a problem. He may have even known he was the Patsy. An intuition, maybe. The quarterback traded in spite of his warning. The phone call that never came. Perhaps fear now came to Bowlen for the very first time.

uh, it was widely reported that bowlen gave the order to trade cutler.

hotcarl
12-13-2010, 05:13 PM

i dont think you "get" it :listen:

slim
12-13-2010, 05:17 PM

You're way out there, boss, taking a crap in the wind, and I for one am not going along on this ride!

BeefStew25
12-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Well don't let Ellis start sticking his damn nose in this thing! Every time he goes over to Dove Valley on some ******' fact-finding mission, he comes back and just scares the shit out of Bowlen! Now I want Elway on him night and day, like a fly on shit. Now you control Ellis, and you control Bowlen!

Bill Devaroe
12-14-2010, 10:14 AM
I have also heard these rumors Carl. The fact that the broncos have basically owned the Patriots in the past 15 years or so, even through their dominance. Bellichick perceived them as the # 1 threat. Not just because of the Broncos, but rather that other teams would follow the blueprint to beat them and end their reign. These are people with a lot of power, and are desperate to keep it. Bellichick divised a plan so sinister, so perfect, that no one even believe it.
# 1 Dismantle the offense. Bellichick was threatened with the possibility of Clady, Cutler, Sheffler, and Hillis staying together. He ran off everyone but Clady. Clady claims to have limited memory on what happened to him on the basketball court that day. This was an opp pulled off by Bellichick and his goons.
Destroy the defense. Nolan came in here and caught on to the plan, and jumped ship as soon as possible. A lot of people close to the situation say that Elvis’ real injury did not occur until DURING the surgery. He had a strained pec muscle that was not torn until the surgeon (Under Mc D’s direction) was torn
This guy needs to be in jail..

BroncoNut
12-14-2010, 10:18 AM
if there is truth to this allegation, this is the biggest conspiracy pulled off in the NFL ever

rationalfan
12-14-2010, 11:25 AM
as i've mentioned before, so much context is lost in text. so i have to ask: are people really buying into this conspiracy theory? or is everyone simply having a good time with a fun idea?

slim
12-14-2010, 11:49 AM
as i've mentioned before, so much context is lost in text. so i have to ask: are people really buying into this conspiracy theory? or is everyone simply having a good time with a fun idea?

All these documents exist. The fan's property, you pay for it! But because the NFL considers you children who might be too disturbed or distressed to face this reality, or because you might possibly lynch those involved, you cannot see these documents for another seventy-five years. I'm in my early forties, so I'll have shuffled off this mortal coil by then, but I'm already telling my two-year-old son to keep himself physically fit, so that one glorious September morning, in the year 2085, he can walk into NFL Headquarters, and find out what Bellichick and McDaniels knew! They might even push it back then, hell it may become a generational affair, with questions passed down from father to son, mother to daughter, but someday, somewhere, somebody will find out the damn truth.

Dreadnought
12-14-2010, 11:50 AM
You're way out there, boss, taking a crap in the wind, and I for one am not going along on this ride!

Absolutely brilliant Slim! I have never seen a mixed metaphor so brutally tortured and twisted out of shape. THAT my friend, is how its done! :salute:

Bill Devaroe
12-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I just heard from a source close to the orginization that Studesville was the one who ratted out Mc D on spygate. That is one reason that he got the gig. He can be trusted.

rationalfan
12-14-2010, 02:20 PM
I just heard from a source close to the orginization that Studesville was the one who ratted out Mc D on spygate. That is one reason that he got the gig. He can be trusted.

thanks deep throat. now, can you tell us the truth about roswell?

rationalfan
12-14-2010, 02:21 PM
All these documents exist. The fan's property, you pay for it! But because the NFL considers you children who might be too disturbed or distressed to face this reality, or because you might possibly lynch those involved, you cannot see these documents for another seventy-five years. I'm in my early forties, so I'll have shuffled off this mortal coil by then, but I'm already telling my two-year-old son to keep himself physically fit, so that one glorious September morning, in the year 2085, he can walk into NFL Headquarters, and find out what Bellichick and McDaniels knew! They might even push it back then, hell it may become a generational affair, with questions passed down from father to son, mother to daughter, but someday, somewhere, somebody will find out the damn truth.

uh, sure.

hotcarl
12-14-2010, 02:24 PM

that's good news, bill

hopefully he doesnt get in an "accident" or "turn up missing" or "get murdered by bill bellicek and his hired mafia goons"

:salute:

I Eat Staples
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Can Bowlen please hire hotcarl as GM? Please?

Dirk
12-14-2010, 05:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Again...why do some threads end up in the black hole and others don't? :tsk:

BeefStew25
12-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Are the words rational and retarded synonyms?

BeefStew25
12-14-2010, 07:52 PM
This is Colorado, chief! I mean, how do you know who your coach is? Because your GM told you so?

Bill Devaroe
12-14-2010, 09:15 PM
:rolleyes:

Again...why do some threads end up in the black hole and others don't? :tsk:

Keep on going with your head in the sand, that is what THEY want.
Some people cannot handle the truth. :welcome:

slim
12-15-2010, 11:13 AM
"Treason doth never prosper," wrote an English poet, "What's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason."

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Are the words rational and retarded synonyms?

i believe everyone who has stepped in the muck of this thread is retarded.

I Eat Staples
12-15-2010, 12:16 PM
hotcarl, what are your thoughts on the liberals keeping Tebow off the field?

hotcarl
12-15-2010, 02:14 PM
hotcarl, what are your thoughts on the liberals keeping Tebow off the field?

its political correctness at its worst. the liberal media will never allow a christian athlete to succeed in this league. libtards like rachel maddow, keith olberman and "rationalfan" will spin this as another example of the failure of conservative values.

dont be surprised to see bill belichek and his goons at msnbc smear tebow until he has no credibility. that's if belichek doesnt have more evil intentions in mind (wouldnt surprise me)

:welcome:

UrbanBounca
12-15-2010, 02:51 PM

Broncos? Dynasty? They don't even go together right now.

My friend and I were talking how it would be hilarious to see McD back in NE next year.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 02:56 PM
libtards like rachel maddow, keith olberman and "rationalfan" will spin this as another example of the failure of conservative values.

thanks for typecasting me. personally, i think anyone who brands him or herself "liberal" or "conservative" is a bozo. life isn't black and white, and neither are morals/politics/ideals/etc.

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 03:00 PM
the liberal media will never allow a christian athlete to succeed in this league.

right, because outspoken christians like kurt warner (mvp, super bowl champion) and brian dawkins (many pro bowls) haven't been able to succeed in the nfl. or, for that matter, an outspoke mormon (steve young, hall of fame qb). you're right, the "liberal media" is really suppressing successful, religious players.

hotcarl
12-15-2010, 03:05 PM
thanks for typecasting me. personally, i think anyone who brands him or herself "liberal" or "conservative" is a bozo. life isn't black and white, and neither are morals/politics/ideals/etc.

what do you call a sanctimonious douche with no sense of humor or context that still considers themselves the smartest person in the room? :confused:

I Eat Staples
12-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Everything hotcarl says is just dripping with so much win.

slim
12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
right, because outspoken christians like kurt warner (mvp, super bowl champion) and brian dawkins (many pro bowls) haven't been able to succeed in the nfl. or, for that matter, an outspoke mormon (steve young, hall of fame qb). you're right, the "liberal media" is really suppressing successful, religious players.

PMuWyDU3NNg

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 03:15 PM
what do you call a sanctimonious douche with no sense of humor or context that still considers themselves the smartest person in the room? :confused:

what do you call a stereotypical meathead football fan who reacts with fury/venom/vitriol when someone ask questions/shares perspectives that don't mesh with his own?

I Eat Staples
12-15-2010, 03:20 PM
what do you call a stereotypical meathead football fan who reacts with fury/venom/vitriol when someone ask questions/shares perspectives that don't mesh with his own?

Eagles fans?

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Eagles fans?

funny. i'd actually like to retract my last post. too easy to return the finger in my own direction.

BroncoNut
12-15-2010, 03:31 PM
what in the heck happened to this thread? Keep it in the P and R please thanks

BroncoNut
12-15-2010, 03:34 PM

ratinoal. Believe me, you ARE a liberal :hi:

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 03:59 PM
ratinoal. Believe me, you ARE a liberal :hi:

thanks. i'm glad you're basing the summation of my entire existence through the posts of this board. nice to have you on board.

BroncoNut
12-15-2010, 04:01 PM
thanks. i'm glad you're basing the summation of my entire existence through the posts of this board. nice to have you on board.

thank you. for being such a reactionist pud and proving my point exactly

hotcarl
12-15-2010, 04:15 PM

"remember, context is lost in text"

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 04:51 PM
thank you. for being such a reactionist pud and proving my point exactly

hello, pot? this is kettle, black.

hotcarl
12-15-2010, 05:17 PM
hello, pot? this is kettle, black.

please get out of my thread, tia :welcome:

rationalfan
12-15-2010, 05:48 PM
please get out of my thread, tia :welcome:

ah, but that's the beauty of the internet. once i've posted in a thread it's there forever.

BeefStew25
12-15-2010, 09:15 PM
ah, but that's the beauty of the internet. once i've posted in a thread it's there forever.

you are internet herpes

BeefStew25
12-15-2010, 10:30 PM

My lord you need to get laid.

fcspikeit
12-15-2010, 11:24 PM
I think Belacheats plan is working perfectly... Soon he will have his goons in every NFL franchise, he will have his hoody wearing cronies everywhere! He will control the outcome of every game and be the Vince McMann of the NFL.. When his plan is complete NFLN will be changed to BBN..

BeefStew25
12-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Where's your head, Joe Ellis? Where do you think the pressure's coming from? Bill Bellichick - or whatever you want to call him - he knows where I am right now. He's got the front burner under your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up ten minutes later. My contract was just a deal with you ********. I got a whole new problem when I get fired.

BroncoNut
12-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Where's your head, Joe Ellis? Where do you think the pressure's coming from? Bill Bellichick - or whatever you want to call him - he knows where I am right now. He's got the front burner under your ass to let me go so he can scoop me up ten minutes later. My contract was just a deal with you ********. I got a whole new problem when I get fired.

I didn't read this but I saw the ******** . awesome.

BeefStew25
12-16-2010, 08:23 PM
I didn't read this but I saw the ******** . awesome.

I think Rational stole Nut's logon.

rationalfan
12-16-2010, 10:02 PM
you are internet herpes

i've been called worse.

fcspikeit
12-20-2010, 03:46 AM
My lord you need to get laid.

I think we all need to get laid! :D

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:35 PM

agreed tia :welcome:

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:40 PM

Carl is working on Top as we speak.

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 05:55 PM
just an fyi : i would like to invite you all to my 500th post celebration thread

i will be starting it soon, it should be a lot of fun, we will have posts, and maybe some pics, and blevens said he would come :welcome:

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 05:59 PM
just an fyi : i would like to invite you all to my 500th post celebration thread

i will be starting it soon, it should be a lot of fun, we will have posts, and maybe some pics, and blevens said he would come :welcome:

Count me in. This should be exciting.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 06:00 PM

Can this wait until the end of next season or later?