PDA

View Full Version : Tebow chants in Arizona?

Dirk
12-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Sorry for making a new thread to ask this, but I knew it would get lost among the multitude of posts in the game day thread. Hell it could have been talked about already.

I couldn't help notice on more than a one occasion it seemed the crowd was chanting Tebow while the Broncos were on offense. And also when they went 3 and out.

They could have been chanting something else but it sounded like Tebow to me. I know there were Broncos fans there but that many?

Anyway, anyone else hear that?

Northman
12-13-2010, 08:56 AM
According to Vic Lombardi there was indeed chants to put Tebow in.

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Anyway, anyone else hear that?

Loud and clear.

Dirk
12-13-2010, 09:07 AM
I thought so. I wonder if the FO heard them? :lol:

I felt sorry for Orton while it was happening. I think it through Orton even more off his game once they started.

threefolddead
12-13-2010, 09:10 AM

I felt sorry for Orton while it was happening. I think it through Orton even more off his game once they started.

It's generous to say Orton had any game yesterday.

Dirk
12-13-2010, 09:13 AM
It's generous to say Orton had any game yesterday.

I always see some good in everyone. Even if it's barely there. :D

Dzone
12-13-2010, 09:15 AM
How could Tebow be worse than orton? If Tebow is worse than orton then he must be terrible. I hardly believe that

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 09:17 AM

I didn't. Seeing him and Lloyd on the sideline, I was irritated at their reactions. Yes, they looked upset, but more from the standpoint that their - meaning personally, not team - potential pro-bowl seasons left with McDaniels.

Dirk
12-13-2010, 09:18 AM
I think they must be either saving him from the embarrassment of this team or they don't have any trust in him. Either way we lose. :tsk:

Dirk
12-13-2010, 09:20 AM
I didn't. Seeing him and Lloyd on the sideline, I was irritated at their reactions. Yes, they looked upset, but more from the standpoint that their - meaning personally, not team - potential pro-bowl seasons left with McDaniels.

On that note, did anyone ever see Studes go up to Orton and talk to him? I didn't but I could have missed it.

If your HC doesn't at least talk to the QB when he is sucking it up is irresponsible. The HC should "coach" up his players when they are playing down.

lgenf
12-13-2010, 09:41 AM
They could have been chanting something else but it sounded like Tebow to me. I know there were Broncos fans there but that many?

that wasn't the Broncos fans chanting, that was the Cards fans chanting

they at least wanted to see one good QB that game for their money

BroncoStud
12-13-2010, 09:44 AM

I don't feel sorry for him, he had every chance to fake an injury and chose not to. The Bears fans were just as sick of this guy as we now are, he just isn't very good and coaches seem to want him to be a starting NFL QB, and he is not one. Jon Kitna is a better QB than Orton and he is a backup to Tony Romo and seems content on that.

There were clear Tebow chants which the coaching staff ignored. Bowlen must step in and tell them to play the kids, he has to. These idiots can't coach their way out of a wet paperbag.

Yesterday was the most miserable loss of the season for me.

Dirk
12-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Yesterday was the most miserable loss of the season for me.

:shocked:

Really? The Oakland game was for me. Never...NEVER should we lose that badly to the Raiders!

Dzone
12-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Tweak the playbook to feature Tebows strengths.

rocks
12-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Tweak the playbook to feature Tebows strengths.

I don't think the current coaching staff knows how to do that...

Dzone
12-13-2010, 11:03 AM
We just didnt have an answer for Jay Feeley...completely dominated by Feeeley

rocks
12-13-2010, 11:08 AM
If I'm not mistaken those chants were started by Champ Bailey. ;-)

G_Money
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Not playing Tebow in a road blowout loss is a stupid waste of a lost and imbecilic game. :tsk:

It was the Cardinals. Better them than the Raiders IN Oakland. Now he's not playing til we get back to Mile High, if then. Just dumb.

~G

slim
12-13-2010, 11:57 AM
I will make myself watch this team next week regardless, but Tebow would make me want to watch them.

PAINTERDAVE
12-13-2010, 12:00 PM
It would be smart to

-Give Tebow the expectation of starting all week
-Practise him up with the first teamers
-game plan for his skills set

that is the smart thing to do now.

I was not totaly surprised we did not see him in there "thrown to the wolves".

I WILL be very surprised if he is not announced as the starter this week...

That used to be Bronoc Country.

Fully one third of those in the stands were wearing broncos jersies...

BroncoStud
12-13-2010, 12:06 PM
I won't. He's not going to start at Oakland. Bowlen and Ellis seem to have this master plan of making the fans wait to see him until Denver is back home... If that's the case the team and the fans suffer, Tebow loses faith in the organization, and I hope it backfires 200% on them. It would awesome if everyone stayed home to watch his debut on TV and Ellis learned a good lesson not to f%@# with the fans.

slim
12-13-2010, 12:15 PM
I won't. He's not going to start at Oakland. Bowlen and Ellis seem to have this master plan of making the fans wait to see him until Denver is back home... If that's the case the team and the fans suffer, Tebow loses faith in the organization, and I hope it backfires 200% on them. It would awesome if everyone stayed home to watch his debut on TV and Ellis learned a good lesson not to f%@# with the fans.

If you think the front office actually has a plan, you are giving them way too much credit.