PDA

View Full Version : Denver is the worst team in the NFL

UrbanBounca
12-12-2010, 10:12 PM
We're lucky we don't have to play Carolina this year or they would prove it. I believe we're the worst team in the NFL, record aside.

PAINTERDAVE
12-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Get in a good coach...

have a good draft heavy on the d-line..
and a stud TE...

Tebow starts from NOW ON...

this team does a QUICK turnaround next season.

My Broncos will be back.. guns blazing...

it is always darkest before the dawn.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Get in a good coach...

have a good draft heavy on the d-line..
and a stud TE...

Tebow starts from NOW ON...

this team does a QUICK turnaround next season.

My Broncos will be back.. guns blazing...

Look at Miami, Jets, Atlanta..... New HC, quick success

Of course WHEN we draft Cam Newton this year....LOL

nevcraw
12-12-2010, 10:55 PM

that quote is soooo 2008..

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Look at Miami, Jets, Atlanta..... New HC, quick success

Of course WHEN we draft Cam Newton this year....LOL

Now I did puke...I would rather keep Orton then draft Newton!

I'd rather draft Locker...:lol:

No...No...No...

If we end up drafting a quarterback, his name is most likely Mallett, unless for some odd reason the Bengals and Panthers begin to go on big winning streaks. And then his name would rhyme with buck, duck and F'! :laugh:

And of course that's only if Tebow is not the future at quarterback, in which case we have a soon to be Hall of Fame bound Tight End!

;)

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Now I did puke...I would rather keep Orton then draft Newton!

I'd rather draft Locker...:lol:

No...No...No...

If we end up drafting a quarterback, his name is most likely Mallett, unless for some odd reason the Bengals and Panthers begin to go on big winning streaks. And then his name would rhyme with buck, duck and F'! :laugh:

And of course that's only if Tebow is not the future at quarterback, in which case we have a soon to be Hall of Fame bound Tight End!

;)

As bad as this year has gone... it would just so end it right by drafting Newton...I mean its like "How can we be bad???/ We have THREE first round qb's on our team"....LMAO

Rick
We're lucky we don't have to play Carolina this year or they would prove it. I believe we're the worst team in the NFL, record aside.

I'm pretty psyched we don't have to play the 08 Lions...

spikerman

I don't think I could argue with you. Like you said, with the exception of Carolina (maybe) I don't think there is another team that Denver could beat at this point.

spikerman
12-12-2010, 11:15 PM
As bad as this year has gone... it would just so end it right by drafting Newton...I mean its like "How can we be bad???/ We have THREE first round qb's on our team"....LMAO

Well, the 49ers have two first overall pick QBs on their roster and they're a juggernaught. :D

Rick
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Orton was a 4th rounder, just 2 were 1st rounders, and all we had to give for Quin was a 1000 yard bruiser back.

Just to keep postitive spin :)

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Well, the 49ers have two first overall pick QBs on their roster and they're a juggernaught. :D

Compared to us...Houston and Tennessee look like contenders! :tsk:

UnderArmour
12-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Compared to us...Houston and Tennessee look like contenders! :tsk:

Compared to use the Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders look Super Bowl bound.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Orton was a 4th rounder, just 2 were 1st rounders, and all we had to give for Quin was a 1000 yard bruiser back.

Just to keep postitive spin :)

Correct me if I am wrong... BUT
Did Peyton Hillis become the first WHITE NFL running back to gain 1,000 yards since Craig James in 1985??

Oh yeah and those 11 rushing tds.....

BTW... I was talking about NEXT year with Newton our third first round QB

Rick
12-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Hope they don't get newton. If they can't do it with tebow Newton seems to be the same mold.

Foochacho
12-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Did Peyton Hillis become the first WHITE NFL running back to gain 1,000 yards since Craig James in 1985??

You racist S.O.B

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Maybe the NFL should install a 'Shit Bowl' game on the schedule, forcing to two worse teams to compete at the end of the season, the winner gets an a small bonus and an additional pick on day two of the draft, plus secures the second overall pick. The losing team secures the first round pick in the draft, get's the last pick in the draft - 'Mr Irrelevant' and no bonus. And it's played in the non-tropical locations, Cleveland, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Seattle, Indianapolis and so on.

:D

BroncoStud
12-12-2010, 11:42 PM

The Pony Express was getting paid to run for big yards long before entering the NFL...

BroncoWave
12-12-2010, 11:43 PM
I think Cam Newton will be a stud in the NFL. Not saying we should draft him, but someone is going to be lucky to have him.

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:47 PM
I think Cam Newton will be a stud in the NFL. Not saying we should draft him, but someone is going to be lucky to have him.

Yeah, a stud like Vince Young or another Michael Vick, no thank you! :lol:

BroncoWave
12-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah, a stud like Vince Young or another Michael Vick, no thank you! :lol:

Michael Vick is a multiple pro bowler who has been one of the best players in the NFL this year. I would take a player like that on the Broncos in a heartbeat.

Cam Newton has every physical tool you could ask for in a QB. He's a bigger, faster, stronger, and better throwing version of Tebow. He fits the exact mold of a Roethlisberger or Freeman. What makes you think he won't be a good QB?

BroncoJoe
12-13-2010, 12:36 AM
I'd like to see Tebow on the field before I start "wanting" players in the draft.

rationalfan
12-13-2010, 12:49 AM

hello hyperbole.

though, it's probably certain the broncos have the worst head coach in the league right now.