PDA

View Full Version : Wink's grade: A

horsepig
12-12-2010, 08:44 PM
The defense played very well until the coaches' refusal to do something about the QB play doomed them to having to defend too short a field too many times.

I was pleased with the agressiveness of the unit.

For me, it was sweet to see Bruton and Vaughn play significant time. Goodnight, Matilda, somebody's got to be a better cover man than Cox.

The big fellas up front played well until they just wore down from trying to do the impossible---save a pathetic weakassed offense with no sense of----well, anything.

What was most disturbing to me was the 2'nd half play of the LBs. Does DJ even care, I wonder. And as a side note to Wink--hey man, you're a big tough old dude! Don't let our punkass LBs get away with this retarded bullshit celebration crap every time they actually make a stop, thank you very much.

Northman
12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Well, this was Arizona playing with a backup. Not much of an endorsement and considering they still gave up 40 points.....nah. Im not sold on Wink at all.

PAINTERDAVE
12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Half of the points the Cards got today do not attribute to a failure of our defense.

The kicker scored a ton on his own...
Orton hand delivered a pick 6 late in the game.

I do not condemn our defensive guys for this game today.

BeefStew25
12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Pretty much nothing that matters the rest of the way out really even matters. And I mean that in a positive way.

Softskull
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
No sacks, no picks, no forced fumbles. I'm actually numb to this team now. It's like being lost in the wilderness and lying down in the snow. I'm just gonna close my eyes for a short rest.

BeefStew25
12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
No sacks, no picks, no forced fumbles. I'm actually numb to this team now. It's like being lost in the wilderness and lying down in the snow. I'm just gonna close my eyes for a short rest.

Amen. I wish I was laying next to you right now.

horsepig
12-12-2010, 09:17 PM
Well, this was Arizona playing with a backup. Not much of an endorsement and considering they still gave up 40 points.....nah. Im not sold on Wink at all.

They didn't give up shit until the Offensive offense just turned the whole game to shit.

Northman
12-12-2010, 09:52 PM
They didn't give up shit until the Offensive offense just turned the whole game to shit.

We'll see when we play the Raiders again. I still think he sucks bigtime.

Elevation inc
12-13-2010, 05:18 AM

defense wasnt the issue today......they were on the field all day long

gobroncsnv
12-13-2010, 08:01 AM
I'm not gonna dump on ANY DC until he gets a dline to work with. Give the man some x's to work with, he's got nobody up front he can count on right now. No pressure, sacks, nothing of the ingredients for a great D upfront. With the pick we have coming in this next draft, and the glaring need that we have there, who we take will tell a LOT about whether we got our front office problems worked out yet.