PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget to give Stink Martindale his due.

robert ethan
12-12-2010, 08:27 PM
..43 points to some hopeless rook who would have trouble making it in the UFL, in his first start.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:40 PM
"No quarterback can win with the defense giving up 30 pts a game"....

EMB6903
12-12-2010, 08:41 PM
the offense put the defense in a very bad situation... even though all they were going up against was a rookie QB along with an offense who hasnt scored a touchdown in 3 years.

still.....

BroncoWave
12-12-2010, 08:42 PM
We turned it over 6 times, what exactly was our D supposed to do?

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Punt...... punt often

broncofaninfla
12-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Doesn't help that he offense keeps the defense on the field essentially wearing down the defense.

Both sides of the ball suck as does the schemes and systems Mcd put in place. Mcd blew this team up and set the organization back for at least a couple years. Denvers about to start from scratch with a top 5 or better player. The person making that pick better be right about that pick and the picks that follow.

TXBRONC
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
the offense put the defense in a very bad situation... even though all they were going up against was a rookie QB along with an offense who hasnt scored a touchdown in 3 years.

still.....

Nah. Six turnovers three of which came Kyle Orton via interception no way.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Doesn't help that he offense keeps the defense on the field essentially wearing down the defense.

Both sides of the ball suck as does the schemes and systems Mcd put in place. Mcd blew this team up and set the organization back for at least a couple years. Denvers about to start from scratch with a top 5 or better player. The person making that pick better be right about that pick and the picks that follow.

Orton fans will tell you that "All they have to do is make a play to get off the field"....

Of course when you throw a pick six... you STILL blame the defense for not stopping them..........

horsepig
12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
I just posted another thread giving Wink an A for his game plan. The D played very well until the whole thing just turned to shit, thanks to a totally inept O.

Wink's playcalling and game plan were very goog though. The players still have to do their part.

robert ethan
12-12-2010, 09:13 PM
I just posted another thread giving Wink an A for his game plan. The D played very well until the whole thing just turned to shit, thanks to a totally inept O.

Wink's playcalling and game plan were very goog though. The players still have to do their part.

Which only goes to show that horsepigs love Stink. Bronco D gave up more points than any other team this week so far to a GUY WHO WAS THIRD STRING TO DEREK ANDERSON AND MAX HALL. It doesn't get much worse than that. Skelton would have trouble hitting the barn if he was standing inside it. Even his own coach, Whisenhunt. basically threw up his hands and said "We have no other choice" when asked about Skelton starting the game.

BroncoWave
12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
Which only goes to show that horsepigs love Stink. Bronco D gave up more points than any other team this week so far to a GUY WHO WAS THIRD STRING TO DEREK ANDERSON AND MAX HALL. It doesn't get much worse than that. Skelton would have trouble hitting the barn if he was standing inside it. Even his own coach, Whisenhunt. basically threw up his hands and said "We have no other choice" when asked about Skelton starting the game.

Did you watch the game? Did you see how many drives the Cardinals started deep in our territory? Do you understand the game of football?

I'm guessing the answer to all of those is no.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 09:22 PM
15 drives by the Cardinals today, 6 started in Denver territory:
Den 23- fg
Den 41-punt
Den 47-fg
Den 24- td
Den 39-fg
Denv 41-td

even a inept O will do pretty well with THAT starting position

I Eat Staples
12-12-2010, 09:50 PM

I agree about the offense playing like garbage and putting our defense in awful situations, but our defense also did their share to suck the proverbial pole.

I don't care if we turned it over 10 times, 43 points to the Cardinals is inexcusable. Please, please don't bring back "Wink" next year. Only McDick would hire a clown like him.

Northman
12-12-2010, 09:56 PM

Force some turnovers? :confused:

I Eat Staples
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Force some turnovers? :confused:

Hell, not making Skelton look like a veteran would be a start.

TXBRONC
12-12-2010, 09:58 PM
..43 points to some hopeless rook who would have trouble making it in the UFL, in his first start.

He's not to blame for McDaniels inability to actually get him quality personnel to run the defense.

Northman
12-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Hell, not making Skelton look like a veteran would be a start.

There's a reason why this defense is ranked as poorly as they are. Its called we suck.

jhildebrand
12-12-2010, 09:59 PM
When mcd took over this team was 2-3 seasons out by all indications. Once we saw the job Nolan did, it was clear 2 years and this team could be pretty good.

This team is 4-5 seasons back right now.

I Eat Staples
12-12-2010, 10:13 PM
There's a reason why this defense is ranked as poorly as they are. Its called we suck.

We have the trifecta going. Bad talent, bad effort, bad coaching.

robert ethan
12-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Broncos are middle of the pack in offense still, but DEAD LAST in defense. Where they have been most of the year.