MileHiWildcat
12-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Just play the Denver Broncos.

PAINTERDAVE
12-12-2010, 07:14 PM
lol

Ravage!!!
12-12-2010, 07:19 PM
the only way we can stop our losing streak, is to not play.

jhildebrand
12-12-2010, 07:26 PM
remember the end of last season when I said streaks can carry over from one season to the next? 2-8 became 5-18 to be.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:42 PM
How about stopping a losing streak by stopping the starting streak of ONE player???

TXBRONC
12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
How about stopping a losing streak by stopping the starting streak of ONE player???

Rich Gannon's opinion was that Studesville didn't want to embarrass that one player you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Rich Gannon's opinion was that Studesville didn't want to embarrass that one player you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Maybe he could get him some orange slices so his feelings weren't hurt too bad.

Coach Studes- "Kyle.... Just look into the mirror and tell yourself.... 'I'm a good person and people like me'."

Kyle-"Coach... I ALREADY do that every day"

PAINTERDAVE
12-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Time for Bowlen to inflict some discipline on his new head coach.

Pull a "Jerry Jones" and let it be known..

"Start the kid."

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 09:12 PM

"Start the kid."

You think Studes would know WHO Pat is talking about?

Joel
12-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Meh. I'm more interested in seeing what Quinn could do with decent protection; if he turns out to be the QB of the future it would make losing Hillis for him hurt less. That said, unless we really think Kyle Orton is more HoFer than journeyman we probably ought to find out soon which of our first round pick QBs is our starter for the next decade. With SD, Houston, the Faders and 'Cards left, what better time to start Quinn/Tebow/Mickey Mouse than now? I don't think Studesville will keep the head coaching job (for people who wondered why he was promoted over his superiors: IMHO, to minimize friction when our new head coach arrives at the end of the season) but whoever ends up with it needs to see what his choice of QBs can do against other NFL teams, not our D during practice. I've got a pretty good idea which one will hit him harder.

Oh, well, maybe it won't matter: The day McDaniels was fired NFL.com had an article quoting anonymous "sources close to the Broncos organization" (so it could be anyone from Studesville to Pats paper boy) that the team's talking to Elway about the GM slot and would automatically make Kubiak its first choice if the Texans fire him. Speculation has been rife since the season started that if Houston misses the playoffs Kubes is gone. Anyway, of the four teams I like they're the only one that hasn't fired their head coach this season, so it makes sense. :tongue: If Elway's GM and Kubiak head coach, I don't know who our QB will be, but he'll be a great one.

"Start the kid."
Thanks for the reminder that there are worse things than owners letting the guys they pay to run the team earn their money. ;)