PDA

View Full Version : Does Orton have naked pics of someone?

lgenf
12-12-2010, 06:33 PM
My wife just asked me that question.

we live in south fl and don't get much Broncos coverage when they are on versus the fins (especially when they are like 3-17) so we watch Red Zone and hope to catch as many highlights as possible if we don't go to the sports bars for the game.

every highlight today is a Broncos lowlight and in the 3rd quarter of a nothing game and clearly with 3 pts on the board Orton isn't doing anything positive today, so she looks me square in the face and says, Orton must have naked pics of someone in mgmt or the coaching staff.......

so that must be the reason we are not seeing ANYONE ELSE in at QB

this is truly a joke, the blueprint is already there thanks to the vikings and cowboys for these asst coaches, get in there and shake it up.

Stupidville is just doing the same thing that McDouche did and what is he hoping that is going to do, get him the job, let him keep his job, or get him another job somewhere else?

so that's it, he must have something on the staff.....relax, sit back and enjoy watching the stupidest decisions being made in the NFL today

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Yes.... of McD and Hillis.

Jagsbch
12-12-2010, 07:13 PM
this is truly a joke:D:D

horsepig
12-12-2010, 08:22 PM
The whole organization need some psycho therapy from R. Lee Ermey, the old drill Seargent.

Dirk
12-12-2010, 08:26 PM
LOL

That's funny. Give the high five I gave you to your wife Igenf....:lol:

lgenf
12-12-2010, 08:30 PM
will do!