PDA

View Full Version : Orton is throwing this game!!!!

honz
12-12-2010, 06:05 PM
He is McDumbutt's butt buddy so he is throwing this game to give the finger to Patty B. and Joe Ellis. In the name of John Elway, get this pathetic excuse of a man off our team!

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Dont worry..... Ortonites will be here to explain "How you cannot blame THIS loss on Kyle Orton"

Northman
12-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Orton is awesome.

Ravage!!!
12-12-2010, 06:46 PM
I don't think Orton is a very good player, but he's not throwing the game. Thats absurd. This is probably the last game for him to start, and he probably knows it.

Thus,he is AGAIN... completely failing under pressure. THis is his job interview. I don't think he's throwing the game, I think he's crumbling under the weight of the pressure.

honz
12-12-2010, 06:46 PM
I don't think Orton is a very good player, but he's not throwing the game. Thats absurd. This is probably the last game for him to start, and he probably knows it.

Thus,he is AGAIN... completely failing under pressure. THis is his job interview. I don't think he's throwing the game, I think he's crumbling under the weight of the pressure.

You are wrong!

Ravage!!!
12-12-2010, 06:52 PM
You are wrong!

:lol: :lol: ok!! :lol:

JaxBroncoGirl
12-12-2010, 07:06 PM
Please put someone in, heck put Quinn in. Although it is too late and it is not fair for the back up QB but for heavens sake get Orton out of there.

jhildebrand
12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Where is all the "look at the comeback Orton mounted against St. Louis" crowd? :confused:

Thnikkaman
12-12-2010, 07:13 PM
This team just sucks right now.

jhildebrand
12-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Orton is throwing this game with a Moreno fumble? Other turnovers? Multiple dropped passes? :confused:

What would Orton gain by "throwing the game?" NOTHING.

Orton just sucks and people are finally seeing it now that teams have found a way to make his job difficult/shut him down.

rationalfan
12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
He is McDumbutt's butt buddy so he is throwing this game to give the finger to Patty B. and Joe Ellis. In the name of John Elway, get this pathetic excuse of a man off our team!

remember, context is lost in text. so, are you serious or trying to be a comedian?

robert ethan
12-12-2010, 08:00 PM
You could make a better case that Kyle threw the last game. The one that finally got Josh canned.

chazoe60
12-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Orton is horrible. WTF is that pathetic excuse of a QB still doing on my team. I'm so pissed. Get him out of Denver he sucks so bad. He was by far our worst player today.

Dirk
12-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Meh...Orton is Orton. He doesn't have McD to coach him up. I didn't see too many coaches in his face or coaching him up when he was going down the tubes.

Say what you will about McD....he CAN coach a QB.

And no I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired. Just giving the man props where he deserved it. And that's coaching QBs.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Orton is horrible. WTF is that pathetic excuse of a QB still doing on my team. I'm so pissed. Get him out of Denver he sucks so bad. He was by far our worst player today.

I bet Neckbeard has not seen this tape yet....either

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Meh...Orton is Orton. He doesn't have McD to coach him up. I didn't see too many coaches in his face or coaching him up when he was going down the tubes.

Say what you will about McD....he CAN coach a QB.

And no I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired. Just giving the man props where he deserved it. And that's coaching QBs.

to do what??? lose 17 out of 22 games?

yea-ha.... Stats dont mean squat unless you are in a FF league. See.... in the NFL you need a qb to make third down plays, play when the game is close.... you know things Kyle is incapable of doing

Dirk
12-12-2010, 08:18 PM
to do what??? lose 17 out of 22 games?

yea-ha.... Stats dont mean squat unless you are in a FF league. See.... in the NFL you need a qb to make third down plays, play when the game is close.... you know things Kyle is incapable of doing

Did Orton play all year like he did today? Didn't think so.

I didn't say that McD could coach the rest of the team...just QBs. Orton has played the best of his career under McD. There is no disputing that.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match. It is what it is.

KCL
12-12-2010, 08:25 PM
He couldn't have been any worse than Croyle today.

Juriga72
12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Did Orton play all year like he did today? Didn't think so.

I didn't say that McD could coach the rest of the team...just QBs. Orton has played the best of his career under McD. There is no disputing that.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match. It is what it is.

Again... not making third down plays game after game. Throwing game ending int's, pick sixes and fumbles in close games......

yeah he had a "career" year this year losing now 10 games. A new "career" high.

pissing contest about the shortest midget..... nah. Just about the worst ever NFL starting qb this year.

BTW... how come Cassel is having HIS "career year" without Mcd this year?

Man I am so pissed about this loss...... At least I also saw Chicago get beaten as bad as we did...

TXBRONC
12-12-2010, 08:34 PM
He couldn't have been any worse than Croyle today.

Misery loves company.

KCL
12-12-2010, 08:40 PM
BTW... how come Cassel is having HIS "career year" without Mcd this year?

Because he has Haley...and Weis....;)

TXBRONC
12-12-2010, 10:14 PM
To the opening post, I don't think Orton was trying to throw the game. However, he didn't give me the impression that he was actually focusin on playing the game.