PDA

View Full Version : Orange Jerseys

spikerman
12-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Tned,

With the ouster of McDaniels do you get the sense that the "Bring Back the Orange" campaign could be in trouble? McDaniels was a big proponent of it and seemed to be the catalyst for the return of orange. Now that he's gone, will the Broncos be as tempted to bring them back?

I know there is another orange jersey thread so if you think these should be merged, please do it. I wasn't sure so I created a new one.

Tned
12-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Tned,

With the ouster of McDaniels do you get the sense that the "Bring Back the Orange" campaign could be in trouble? McDaniels was a big proponent of it and seemed to be the catalyst for the return of orange. Now that he's gone, will the Broncos be as tempted to bring them back?

I know there is another orange jersey thread so if you think these should be merged, please do it. I wasn't sure so I created a new one.

Nope, no need to merge, more focus on this the better. No, I don't think it's in jeopardy.

I really hope that it gets back in the focus among fans. My hope is that we have a win today, fans are in a 'brighter mood' as has been happening since McD was fired, and maybe we get some focus back on the jerseys.

Obviously, it's speculation on my part, but based on the comments I have seen from the Broncos, I think they are very open to the change if the fans want it.

OrangeHoof
12-12-2010, 02:54 PM
NFL Properties makes a lot of these decisions anyway. The head coach has little to do with it.

Tned
12-12-2010, 03:04 PM
NFL Properties makes a lot of these decisions anyway. The head coach has little to do with it.

The Broncos will make the call on this, but they have to decide before March 1st, what their primary jersey will be in 2012. We are already locked in to Blue for 2011.

Shazam!
12-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Shanahan made the cal lto change Denver's unis.

I want them to go back to the old classic :defense:, maybe with a modernized flair.