PDA

View Full Version : Remember When Pansies Fans Were Gloating Over Chad Jackson?

topscribe
08-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Pansies fans were slobbering all over themselves with "we have Chad Jackson
and you don't" posts. Well, I have some breaking news . . .

They just cut Chad Jackson. :pound:

-----

Slick
08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
I saw that. Proving the Florida WR stereotype true once again.

WTE
08-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Remember when Donks fans were gloating over signing Daniel Graham? Well, I got news for you, he still drops easy passes and is still way overpaid.

topscribe
08-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Remember when Donks fans were gloating over signing Daniel Graham? Well, I got news for you, he still drops easy passes and is still way overpaid.

And is still here, as starting TE, and considered as arguably the best blocking TE in football.

So, once again, where is Chad Jackson?

Oh, BTW, thank you for Graham. Oh wait . . . the pansies tried to re-sign him, didn't they?

-----

dogfish
08-31-2008, 10:48 PM
i remember when BRONCOS fans were losing their minds over jackson, which drove me nuts-- i would have smashed my TV if we'd taken the bum. . .

i also remember when WTE was trashing him on a daily basis, and had to go back and delete all those posts after the pats drafted him. . . . :rofl:

:pound:

Medford Bronco
08-31-2008, 11:21 PM
Pansies fans were slobbering all over themselves with "we have Chad Jackson
and you don't" posts. Well, I have some breaking news . . .

They just cut Chad Jackson. :pound:

-----

Chad Jackson has always sucked and when he did not suck he was injured.

but what really shocked me is that they still have Matt Cassell, who is even worse than Rex Grossman IMO. He is not even a 3rd stringer. Matt must have some dirty pics of coach BB

They better hope Brady dont get hurt because if so they are pretty sad

Retired_Member_001
09-01-2008, 10:22 AM

The gloating would be justified if our offensive line didn't suck so much last year. We needed him to keep blocking.

If the offensive line holds its own this season, Daniel Graham will prove himself.

Skinny
09-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Brandon Meriweather is over paid.

WTE
09-02-2008, 06:59 AM
i remember when BRONCOS fans were losing their minds over jackson, which drove me nuts-- i would have smashed my TV if we'd taken the bum. . .

How about when Broncos fans were going nuts about Javon Walker before they paid too much for him? What did you smash then?

i also remember when WTE was trashing him on a daily basis, and had to go back and delete all those posts after the pats drafted him. . . . :rofl:

:pound: I only mentioned he had hands of stone and couldn't run a pass route beyond a deep bomb. Besides that I thought he showed a lot of potential. :laugh:

MNPatsFan
09-02-2008, 09:17 AM
I also seem to remember Broncos fans being very excited about the signing of Travis "I have more kids that most biblical figures" Henry. How did his signing and the money spent to sign him turn out?:confused:

Although Chad Jackson may not have worked out for the Pats, he cost less money than either Graham or Henry. Moreover, unlike Henry, Jackson never ran into trouble with the courts, the law, or the NFL.;)

Thnikkaman
09-02-2008, 11:20 AM
How about when Broncos fans were going nuts about Javon Walker before they paid too much for him? What did you smash then?

I only mentioned he had hands of stone and couldn't run a pass route beyond a deep bomb. Besides that I thought he showed a lot of potential. :laugh:

I also remember how we acquired Javon Walker, and how in that acquisition we were able to draft Cutler.

By the way, how is Brady's boot working out for him?

Thnikkaman
09-02-2008, 11:21 AM
I also seem to remember Broncos fans being very excited about the signing of Travis "I have more kids that most biblical figures" Henry. How did his signing and the money spent to sign him turn out?:confused:

Although Chad Jackson may not have worked out for the Pats, he cost less money than either Graham or Henry. Moreover, unlike Henry, Jackson never ran into trouble with the courts, the law, or the NFL.;)

I am sure the patsies have enough of that with their wise head coach. ;)

MNPatsFan
09-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I am sure the patsies have enough of that with their wise head coach. ;)To my knowledge, BB has never been in trouble with the courts or the law for failure to pay alimony or child support, for illegal drug possession or use, or for any other reason. I'm not condoning BB's actions, but IMHO getting in trouble with the NFL for violating the NFL's rules is not nearly as serious or bad as having run ins with the courts and the law for criminal issues.

FYI I am also aware that several Pats players have had run ins with the law recently. I was merely pointing out that the Pats paid Chad Jackson less money that the Broncos paid Travis Henry and Jackson did not have the off-field issues that Henry had and continues to have.

Thnikkaman
09-02-2008, 12:08 PM
To my knowledge, BB has never been in trouble with the courts or the law for failure to pay alimony or child support, for illegal drug possession or use, or for any other reason. I'm not condoning BB's actions, but IMHO getting in trouble with the NFL for violating the NFL's rules is not nearly as serious or bad as having run ins with the courts and the law for criminal issues.

FYI I am also aware that several Pats players have had run ins with the law recently. I was merely pointing out that the Pats paid Chad Jackson less money that the Broncos paid Travis Henry and Jackson did not have the off-field issues that Henry had and continues to have.

And I was just pointing out Billacheats tendency towards infidelity, and his habit of putting his nose where it doesn't belong.

GEM
09-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Chad Jackson has always sucked and when he did not suck he was injured.

but what really shocked me is that they still have Matt Cassell, who is even worse than Rex Grossman IMO. He is not even a 3rd stringer. Matt must have some dirty pics of coach BB

They better hope Brady dont get hurt because if so they are pretty sad

Is Cassell worse than Ramsey?

dogfish
09-02-2008, 01:14 PM

i didn't mind trading for walker. . . he was a good player when he was healthy. . . .

and neither ryan harris nor ryan clady ever sold any oxycontin, either-- and both of them are fast enough to block edge rushers. . .

see, these things have a tendency to balance out. . . . :D

MNPatsFan
09-02-2008, 02:25 PM
and neither ryan harris nor ryan clady ever sold any oxycontin, either-- and both of them are fast enough to block edge rushers. . .

see, these things have a tendency to balance out. . . . :DAlthough you could have smacked Nick Kaczur for purchasing, possessing, or using oxycontin, there is no evidence that Nick Kaczur has ever sold oxycontin.;)

Dogfish, the regular season is about to begin so you might want to get into regular season form regarding your lame smack.:lol:

Thnikkaman
09-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Although you could have smacked Nick Kaczur for purchasing, possessing, or using oxycontin, there is no evidence that Nick Kaczur has ever sold oxycontin.;)

Dogfish, the regular season is about to begin so you might want to get into regular season form regarding your lame smack.:lol:

Dog has a nasty habit of playing just slightly above his opponent's ability. :listen:

dogfish
09-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Although you could have smacked Nick Kaczur for purchasing, possessing, or using oxycontin, there is no evidence that Nick Kaczur has ever sold oxycontin.;)

sorry i don't keep up on all the sordid details of your players brushes with the law-- a guy only has so much time. . .

WTE
09-02-2008, 07:28 PM
The gloating would be justified if our offensive line didn't suck so much last year. We needed him to keep blocking.

Oh....:confused:

So, when Cutler threw that beautiful pass to Graham late in the game against the 49ers that would have kept the chains moving. A beautiful pass that Graham dropped. A beautiful pass that ended Denver's season......

That was the crappy offensive lines fault? :confused:

dogfish
09-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh....:confused:

So, when Cutler threw that beautiful pass to Graham late in the game against the 49ers that would have kept the chains moving. A beautiful pass that Graham dropped. A beautiful pass that ended Denver's season......

That was the crappy offensive lines fault? :confused:

no. . . solid players can have bad games-- just ask matt light about dealing with osi, or ask koppen about dealing with tuck. . . .

:D

WTE
09-02-2008, 07:58 PM
no. . . solid players can have bad games-- just ask matt light about dealing with osi, or ask koppen about dealing with tuck. . . .

:D

When I think of solid I think of good sharp cheddar cheese. Cheddar cheese is solid. Swiss cheese has holes. Daniel Graham misses 2/3 of his games due to injury and drops too many easy passes. Daniel Graham ain't solid. Daniel Graham has holes.

He is very over-priced Swiss cheese. Not solid cheddar.

dogfish
09-02-2008, 08:01 PM
When I think of solid I think of good sharp cheddar cheese. Cheddar cheese is solid. Swiss cheese has holes. Daniel Graham misses 2/3 of his games due to injury and drops too many easy passes. Daniel Graham ain't solid. Daniel Graham has holes.

He is very over-priced Swiss cheese. Not solid cheddar.

hmmmm. . . when i think of swiss cheese, i think of your o-line trying futilely to stem the pass rush that swarmed brady under and ruined your chance of a perfect season. . .

WTE
09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
hmmmm. . . when i think of swiss cheese, i think of your o-line trying futilely to stem the pass rush that swarmed brady under and ruined your chance of a perfect season. . .

Shit happens. I'm a big fan of the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I remember in January I asked myself if I could only have one thing - the Patriots winning their 4th Super Bowl in 7 years or the Celtics finally getting their 17th after a 22 year absence........

I chose the C's.

It was an exciting Super Bowl. It was a great NBA Playoffs. I wouldn't trade a thing.

How did your favorite teams fare Dog? :laugh:

dogfish
09-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Shit happens. I'm a big fan of the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins. I remember in January I asked myself if I could only have one thing - the Patriots winning their 4th Super Bowl in 7 years or the Celtics finally getting their 17th after a 22 year absence........

I chose the C's.

It was an exciting Super Bowl. It was a great NBA Playoffs. I wouldn't trade a thing.

How did your favorite teams fare Dog? :laugh:

umm. . . what?

hey, look over there!!!

WTE
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
umm. . . what?

hey, look over there!!!

Over there??? Yes, I see it.

It's the Celtics 17th NBA World Championship!!!

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/news_images/20080618/P1NBA.jpg

Thnikkaman
09-02-2008, 10:44 PM
umm. . . what?

hey, look over there!!!

It looks like ESPN taking money from the BoSox's, Celtics', and Patsies' owners for verbally fellating them for the past 4 years...and is that...yes it is. Its Hank Steinbrenner pouting that the Yankers are going to miss the playoffs this year.