PDA

View Full Version : Cox arrested for Sexual Assault

D1g1tal j1m
12-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Per DP.

What the hell....

Northman
12-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Well, so much for Cox cleaning up his character. If TRUE of course but usually where there's smoke there is fire.

JONtheBRONCO
12-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Dream season.

BigDaddyBronco
12-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Great. Maybe we need two CB's now.

NightTrainLayne
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Story here:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_16825846

slim
12-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Freakin' Okies :tsk:

dogfish
12-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Cox arrested for Sexual Assault

f'ed up situation, but that title is comedy gold. . .

chazoe60
12-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Great news. Jebus what more could go wrong in this dumpster full o' diapers fire of a season.

slim
12-10-2010, 11:41 AM
I think the new head coach is too lenient.

We need a disciplinarian to keep these guys in line.

GEM
I need more of the story than that to believe. Too many crazy women out for the cash to make a decision that quickly.

rationalfan
i hate the moral police who preach for a player to be cut any time he does as much as swear in public; but if people wanted mcd fired on a moral basis for his "cheating," they better be calling for the same with cox - assuming he's guilty.

cue the fire and brimstone rhetoric in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

dogfish
12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
if it's true, just can his dumb ass. . . i don't think he's looked all that great anyway. . . champ is getting franchised fo sho if he doesn't sign an extension. . .

dogfish
12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
I think the new head coach is too lenient.

We need a disciplinarian to keep these guys in line.

good point, slim. . . fire studesville!

Northman
12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
if it's true, just can his dumb ass. . . i don't think he's looked all that great anyway. . . champ is getting franchised fo sho if he doesn't sign an extension. . .

I thought he had some great potential and did well in some moments for a rookie. However, if this story is true than its not worth the risk keeping him. Especially if we arent going to keep a guy like Marshall.

TXBRONC
12-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I do try to hold to the principal that you are innocent until proven guilty but this still very disappointing. Even if it's not true Goodell might suspened him anyway depending on the facts of the case.

dogfish
12-10-2010, 11:46 AM
I thought he had some great potential and did well in some moments for a rookie. However, if this story is true than its not worth the risk keeping him. Especially if we arent going to keep a guy like Marshall.

obviously we have to wait for the facts to come out before making any real judgement, but cox probably isn't a guy that can survive many screws-ups considering he had a reputation for character concerns. . .

JONtheBRONCO
12-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Crazy women out there. Need details. Perrish has been great this year (esp. for a rookie). And i believe if a new CBA is reached - we will not be able to franchise Bailey... So, lets not jump too quick and "can" him so quick Josh.

LordTrychon
12-10-2010, 11:47 AM
McD and his character guys. Great.

UnderArmour
12-10-2010, 11:49 AM
This is unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for all of this. Josh McDaniels needs to be fired... Oh wait.

dogfish
12-10-2010, 11:50 AM
This is unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for all of this. Josh McDaniels needs to be fired... Oh wait.

maybe we can send him a nasty letter or something. . .

Northman
12-10-2010, 11:52 AM
maybe we can send him a nasty letter or something. . .

Its just all part of his evil plan Doggy.

GEM
12-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I do try to hold to the principal that you are innocent until proven guilty but this still very disappointing. Even if it's not true Goodell might suspened him anyway depending on the facts of the case.

Nope. Precedent was set when Big Ben wasn't suspended for the first story or sexual assault. If Cox isn't convicted, I don't think he's looking at suspension. If he is found guilty, all bets are off.

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
meh all rumors right now...doens't matter though becasue cox just called big ben for advice..so were in the clear...haha

if its true he needs to go, thats a little more disturbing then this franchise should allow right now.....sucks too because he was doing well to start the year, first 9 games he was solid last 5 he has sucked....rookie wall probally, CB aint a easy transition in the pros

in any case I think patrick peterson and nakumura are legit options for us anyways in the top ten....I like thompson and vaughn in specialized situations and goodman is probally good for 1 more year outside....but if champ goes we better spend that top pick on a CB like either of those guys....hasn't been CB's prospects like those 2 in ages....

Northman
12-10-2010, 11:54 AM
meh all rumors right now...doens't matter though becasue cox just called big ben for advice..so were in the clear...haha

if its true he needs to go, thats a little more disturbing then this franchise should allow right now.....sucks too because he was doing well to start the year, first 9 games he was solid last 5 he has sucked....rookie wall probally, CB aint a easy transition in the pros

in any case I think patrick peterson and nakumura are legit options for us anyways in the top ten....I like thompson and vaughn in specialized situations and goodman is probally good for 1 more year outside....but if champ goes we better spend that top pick on a CB like either of those guys....hasn't been CB's prospects like those 2 in ages....

I hope we dont spend a top 10 pick on a DB. We really need someone on the line before grabbing another DB.

CoachChaz
12-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Where are all the "How did this guy last til the 5th round?" inquirers now? I believe you have an answer to your question

TXBRONC
12-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Nope. Precedent was set when Big Ben wasn't suspended for the first story or sexual assault. If Cox isn't convicted, I don't think he's looking at suspension. If he is found guilty, all bets are off.

I'm pretty sure Goodell has always maintained the League the right to impose own rules of discipline regardless of what happens on the legal side an issue like this.

topscribe
12-10-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm getting to where I dread opening up my browser to see what's new with the Broncos . . .

-----

Fan in Exile
12-10-2010, 11:59 AM

I kind of hope we get Peterson, since no one can spell Amakamumara

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
I hope we dont spend a top 10 pick on a DB. We really need someone on the line before grabbing another DB.

i agree, but those 2 are champ bailey, darrel revis, and Aso quality prospects....and if champ goes do your really wanna rely on goodman and thompson????

now if we could nab a guy liek marshall from carolina in FA, Im all for passing up those 2...but if champ walks, CB is just as glaring a need as DE, especially since goodman hasnt been helathy all year, Cox may be in deep crap....and nate jones is dre bly bad right now....really we could be screwed there and honestly outside the top 3 corners in this upcoming draft the class drops off pretty bad in my eyes....where as the DE class goes deep into the 2nd rd....

im actually mocking nakumura/Marcel dareus/or nick fairley to us in the top ten for now.....but we still got aways to go....we dont even know what scheme we are gonna run next year:lol:

Northman
12-10-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm getting to where I dread opening up my browser to see what's new with the Broncos . . .

-----

Lmao, same here. Everyday it seems like its something new.

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:03 PM
I kind of hope we get Peterson, since no one can spell Amakamumara

lol i knew i was way off, but didnt care good fix though:beer:

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Where are all the "How did this guy last til the 5th round?" inquirers now? I believe you have an answer to your question

his character concerns had to do with work ethic and practice, not sure to many people for saw a sexual assualt:lol:

Northman
12-10-2010, 12:04 PM
i agree, but those 2 are champ bailey, darrel revis, and Aso quality prospects....and if champ goes do your really wanna rely on goodman and thompson????

Its not so much relying on them but lets rewind a bit. The last few years one of biggest needs as been defensive pressure on the line which would only benefit ANY DB we have back there. We just keep ignoring it which we cant do. Thompson and Goodman may not be the longterm solution but i would rather get the Dline straight before worrying about DB's, at least in the first round. Right now without defensive pressure we are leaving the DB's out to dry.

broncofaninfla
12-10-2010, 12:05 PM
All the more reason to keep Champ under contract

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Its not so much relying on them but lets rewind a bit. The last few years one of biggest needs as been defensive pressure on the line which would only benefit ANY DB we have back there. We just keep ignoring it which we cant do. Thompson and Goodman may not be the longterm solution but i would rather get the Dline straight before worrying about DB's, at least in the first round.

hey im on board, but thats not to say a new coach wouldn't freak losing champ bailey and draft a CB top ten and hoenstly i probally wouldnt blame him after cox's last 5 games, goodman hurt all year and nate jones effort....the new coach would look at the tape and probally have a heart attack at the thought of no champ:lol:

i very much agree we need a DE and NT and OLB in the first 3 rds this next draft

Dzone
OMG, you have got to be kidding? Sexual assault? Ohhh %$#@!!!

GEM

I think I'd puke if they grabbed a DB with the first round pick.

GEM
12-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Goodell has always maintained the League the right to impose own rules of discipline regardless of what happens on the legal side an issue like this.

I'm not basing it on if he's found guilty or not, I'm basing it on Big Ben having been suspended only after the 2nd sexual assault case.

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:09 PM
I think I'd puke if they grabbed a DB with the first round pick.

I normally would to...but not with these 2 propsects, they are that good and could have darrell revis, champ bailey, Aso shut down ability as rookies....We need DL help all over but i could easily see a sceanrio where we grab one of those guys if we lose champ, and i wont blame the regime at all if we do....now if we go on to draft all offense again or something i probally will explode from anger:lol:

dogfish
12-10-2010, 12:10 PM

man, if we pass on the likes of fairley or dareus for a ****in' DB, i'm taking a rifle to the nearest clock tower. . .

BigDaddyBronco
12-10-2010, 12:13 PM
his character concerns had to do with work ethic and practice, not sure to many people for saw a sexual assualt:lol:

That and he had that deal where he violated curfew before the bowl game and was benched for their game. He was thought of as a "me first" type of guy.

Still, I agree, that is a long way from sexual assault.

Northman
12-10-2010, 12:14 PM
man, if we pass on the likes of fairley or dareus for a ****in' DB, i'm taking a rifle to the nearest clock tower. . .

Good, you can use the scope on me because that is how i would feel if we passed on either of those two. :lol:

Fan in Exile
lol i knew i was way off, but didnt care good fix though:beer:

I don't think I got it right either. Is it wrong to base your picks off of not wanting to learn to spell?

Elevation inc

lol.....:laugh:

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:15 PM
I don't think I got it right either. Is it wrong to base your picks off of not wanting to learn to spell?

lol......who knows...haha

BigDaddyBronco
12-10-2010, 12:15 PM

It's kind of hard for a DB to look good if there is no pressure on the QB. How many years have we seen this happen now?

No, I agree, it's got to be Fairley or Dareus, if they are both gone then maybe a CB makes sense, but if that happens I would rather them trade down and stockpile picks.

Buff
12-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Young, dumb and high paid. What a **** up. You can go back to being a loser now Cox, sorry we took a chance on you.

jhildebrand
12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
The Nightmare Continues :mad:

BigDaddyBronco
12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Young, dumb and high paid. What a **** up. You can go back to being a loser now Cox, sorry we took a chance on you.
I always take a wait and see aproach to these types of things, but yea, if it's true, they guy needs to be cut immediately.

D1g1tal j1m
12-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Supposedly the assault happened back on Oct 28 and after investigating it was determined there was enough evidence to book him.

pnbronco
12-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Is this season over with yet???? Ughhhhhh......:banghead:

Dreadnought
12-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Supposedly the assault happened back on Oct 28 and after investigating it was determined there was enough evidence to book him.

Well, that kind of implies this is less likely to be a skank cash-grab. More suckitude in 2010, because Cox looked like one of our few relative bright spots this year.

Elevation inc
if they fix the rookie scale to, many teams would be more interested in trading up as well.....we could have a bunch of options.....

my personal preference is for Marcel Dareus if we stay 3-4 and Nick fairley or Bowers if we go 4-3......but trading back to get a later first and extra second rd pick would be huge to, because you still have guys like clayborn, watt, jordan

people also need to realize though that new regimes mean new Qb's despite what we have here 2 of our Qb's may get the boot and we may draft someone like cam newton or ryan mallett as well....or a team may trade up for one of those guys....

BigDaddyBronco

Uh, wait, wasn't the SF game in London on the 31st? Were they even in Denver on the 28th?

Buff
12-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Uh, wait, wasn't the SF game in London on the 31st? Were they even in Denver on the 28th?

Cox didn't travel to Europe because of a "concussion".

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:23 PM

pretty sure the 28th is the night before they left for london...cox...:tsk:what a clown....

NightTrainLayne
12-10-2010, 12:24 PM

Damn! This was McD's fault too. . .because he left late in the week instead of taking the team there early like the 49er's did.

Son of a bitch!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elevation inc
12-10-2010, 12:24 PM

lol he should tell the police he was mentally unstable then:lol:

NightTrainLayne
12-10-2010, 12:25 PM

That's right.

Now we have a good defense though: Cox's head wasn't right.

:jokegrenade:

Northman
12-10-2010, 12:25 PM
It's kind of hard for a DB to look good if there is no pressure on the QB. How many years have we seen this happen now?

No, I agree, it's got to be Fairley or Dareus, if they are both gone then maybe a CB makes sense, but if that happens I would rather them trade down and stockpile picks.

Booya!.

Juriga72
12-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Whats really scary is that they took the time to investigate this. Meaning.... Its not just a case of "He said, She said...." It would "seem" that there was enough evidence to go forward with the case.

Dang...... Do they NOT have classes for incoming rookies......"Today's lecture will be about keeping you thingy in your pants, otherwise it will cost you"

Of course you CAN get a indictment on a ham sandwich...

topscribe
12-10-2010, 12:29 PM

Be careful . . . Scheffler got shipped out of town for that very question . . .

-----

FanInAZ
12-10-2010, 12:30 PM

He wasn't suspended the 1st time because the alleged victim was as obvious of a gold digger as they come. If I recall the facts correctly, she waited months after the alleged assult before reporting it to a lawyer. I also believe that she never actually filed crimminal charges.

The article in this case doesn't actually say when the alleged assult took place, only that it was reported about 2 months ago. The alleged victim reported it to the police, not a lawyer.

honz
12-10-2010, 12:34 PM
I blame Studesvilles!!! He needs to do a better job keeping his team in line!

Dreadnought
12-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Be careful . . . Scheffler got shipped out of town for that very question . . .

-----

:lol::lol: Rememnber, though...he was a "low character" guy, unlike the men like Cox brought in by McDaniels. Or something...

BORDERLINE
12-10-2010, 12:37 PM
I need to get all the info before i start bashin COX (pun intended)

there are alot of Hoodrats out there trying to come up on a young/dumb rich dude.

Maybe i'm in the minority but I don't think less of B.Rothlisberger after his whole bruhaha went down. All i'm saying that some women operate with different motives when hangin out with rich dudes.

Traveler
12-10-2010, 12:39 PM
The Nightmare gets worse! :mad:

Fixed it!

PAINTERDAVE
12-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Glad to see a lot of people suspending judgement about this deal.
We ought to stick to the facts.

He has not been convicted.
Innocent until proven guilty.
We do not even know any of the allegations.

There have been many, many times that charges are leveled at a man who crossed a line...
but we do not even know what line he is accussed of crossing.
We have heard no details.

I have known guys accused of heinous acts by disgruntled women...
regular guys who spent a lot of time behind bars on the mere words of a womans anger.

Everyone deserves a fair trial. I will wait to condemn the guy.

All that said... I believe RAPE is one of the most horrible crimes a man can perpetrate
against another human being. It is not sex... it is violence.

However...

Rape is a lot different than a naked woman in your bed...a woman who leads a guy on...
and then changes her mind and says "No. Don't".

A guy is obligated to stop anyway... but the second scenario is a far cry from
being a craven rapist attacking a woman on the street.

Time will reveal more of this tragic mess.

Try to remember... PC is the same guy today that he was 2 weeks ago.
This incident happened a long time back.

Northman
12-10-2010, 12:46 PM

there are alot of Hoodrats out there trying to come up on a young/dumb rich dude.

Maybe i'm in the minority but I don't think less of B.Rothlisberger after his whole bruhaha went down. All i'm saying that some women operate with different motives when hangin out with rich dudes.

True, but i also notice that when a athlete has a prior history with the law they often more times than not repeat or do other criminal activity. I just dont see guys like Peyton Manning getting into trouble like this and he's pretty rich. I know he is married and all but sometimes its just the player. Pac Man Jones is a complete retard so i would never take his word on anything.

Krugan
12-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Im with top, a new week another bad story out of Denver.

Maybe we sould trade cities with Oakland...

This could make a new daytime soap opera though, as the Bronco Nations Mourns, or something jsut about as cheesy.

At this point it really doesnt matter if guilty/innocent, this kind of bad stuff needs to stop here.

Overwhelming dark cloud of crap flowing in Dtown.

topscribe
12-10-2010, 12:53 PM

The best advice I could give a pro athlete or male celebrity is to stay out of
bed with groupies. I would be terrified of giving into temptation with a cute little
trick, then the little slut coming forth and accusing me of rape.

I'm not saying that is what happened with Cox. Just generically speaking . . .

-----

dogfish
12-10-2010, 12:54 PM
The best advice I could give a pro athlete or male celebrity is to stay out of
bed with groupies. I would be terrified of giving into temptation with a cute little
trick, then the little slut coming forth and accusing me of rape.

I'm not saying that is what happened with Cox. Just generically speaking . . .

-----

"trick?"

top, you sound like ice cube. . . :laugh:

Bronco Bible
12-10-2010, 12:55 PM
He is innocent until proven guilty of any crime,but he is not a very good cb imho.

topscribe
12-10-2010, 12:55 PM
"trick?"

top, you sound like ice cube. . . :laugh:

Is that a rapper or something? I'm not in touch with garbage.

Anyway, that term is older even than I . . . :D

-----

underrated29
12-10-2010, 01:03 PM
THis is why he was a 5th round pick and not an early 1st or 2nd.

we better not cut him. We have too many needs already. I think he will get better. Remember Vontae Davis got owned left and right his roookie year, brandon flowers too, i think even leon hall...

Lets give him some time to be a rook and get better..But next straw is the las straw too.

BroncoBJ
12-10-2010, 01:04 PM
:lol: Yea, this season has just been comedy after comedy. If Josh was here, he'd probably be gone. Which makes me wonder if whoever our new coach ends up being will be all about high character or if he'll take some gambles.

Man gonna be another exciting offseason. :fight:

UrbanBounca
12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
To hell with it, get rid of him. I'm tired of "people being at the wrong place at the wrong time." I'm a fan of the justice system, but when all is said and done, innocent or not, this will follow him no matter where he may end up.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

honz
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't have time to read the article, so what's the story here? The girl that Perrish had sex with didn't like Cox?

honz
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA!

T.K.O.
12-10-2010, 01:20 PM
on the bright side.....if goodman is healthy again,he's better.
or
we may finally get my man "syd'quan thompson " some real playing time......dude is a beast !!!!!!!!!:beer:

Northman
12-10-2010, 01:21 PM
on the bright side.....if goodman is healthy again,he's better.
or
we may finally get my man "syd'quan thompson " some real playing time......dude is a beast !!!!!!!!!:beer:

You know, i really dont want to know what you do with your man. :tsk:

honz
12-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Thread flagged for homophobia. Mods please lock.

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:23 PM
I didn't know TKO was a chick or a gayboi. huh, I just assumed straight male.

SOCALORADO.
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I didn't know TKO was a chick or a gayboi. huh, I just assumed straight male.

Yeah, thats sorta freakin me out too.

Everytime i come back to this site now, i just cringe before looking at the top threads, and sure as poop stinks, this is why.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-10-2010, 01:40 PM
From article:

According to a statement by the Lone Tree Police Department, the department was notified on Oct. 28 that a sexual assault had occurred in the City of Lone Tree.

After a lengthy and detailed investigation, a case was presented to the district attorney's office. After review by that office, charges were filed and an arrest warrant was issued against Cox, 23. He was arrested without incident, and transported to the Douglas County Jail.

The case filing has been sealed by court order at the request of the district attorney's office to protect the identity of the alleged victim.

"We are aware of the reports and are currently in the process of gathering information and reviewing the facts," said Broncos media relations director Patrick Smyth. "We are taking this matter very seriously and are fully cooperating with every aspect of the process."

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_16825846

Dean
12-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Freakin' Okies :tsk:

Okie? What I want to know is whether she is a sister or first cousin to him? :behindsofa:

It isn't a matter to be taken lightly. Sorry I couldn't resist the temptation. The devil made me do it.

I appologize to her and all the Okies out there.

robert ethan
12-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Cox had 3 kids by his sophomore year in college. Kind of a Santonio Holmes without the talent level.

Juriga72
12-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Cox had 3 kids by his sophomore year in college. Kind of a Santonio Holmes without the talent level.

Hmmmmm didn't we try Travis Henry thinking "we could change him".......

Dzone
12-10-2010, 03:00 PM

Are you serious? He may be shooting for Travis Henrys record for kids...sound
s like Cox had legit character issues beyond just being late for practice.

Ravage!!!
12-10-2010, 03:03 PM

That kind of attitude is NOT tolerated. You'll be traded to the Lion's message board! :beer:

LordTrychon
12-10-2010, 03:10 PM
That kind of attitude is NOT tolerated. You'll be traded to the Lion's message board! :beer:

Screw that.

You think the lions would take him?

What should we trade for?

Maybe a new CB?

BORDERLINE
12-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Is that a rapper or something? I'm not in touch with garbage.

Anyway, that term is older even than I . . . :D

-----

hey, hey

Ice Cube is very respected in the Hip-hop Community.
A legend out here in California

take it as a compliment:D

dogfish
12-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Screw that.

You think the lions would take him?

What should we trade for?

Maybe a new CB?

you think we can get alphonso smith back?

:heh:

joking, people!

DallasChief
12-10-2010, 03:57 PM
realfreemancbs mike freeman
I'm told by source there are allegedly other Denver Broncos players being investigated. Perrish Cox may not be the only one.

http://twitter.com/#!/realfreemancbs

Juriga72
12-10-2010, 04:05 PM
realfreemancbs mike freeman
I'm told by source there are allegedly other Denver Broncos players being investigated. Perrish Cox may not be the only one.

http://twitter.com/#!/realfreemancbs

Dear lord...... ok, NOW it has to hit rock bottom

I Eat Staples
12-10-2010, 04:37 PM
I need more of the story than that to believe. Too many crazy women out for the cash to make a decision that quickly.

This. I'm glad a woman said it first so I don't get called sexist. :lol:

Of course, if Cox is really guilty then this is a terrible thing. I can only hope that he isn't convicted. He has potential and I'd hate to see it go to waste. His best course of action would be to keep himself away from situations like that in the first place.

sneakers
12-10-2010, 04:37 PM
what do you expect with someone with the last name cox?

TXBRONC
12-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Its not so much relying on them but lets rewind a bit. The last few years one of biggest needs as been defensive pressure on the line which would only benefit ANY DB we have back there. We just keep ignoring it which we cant do. Thompson and Goodman may not be the longterm solution but i would rather get the Dline straight before worrying about DB's, at least in the first round. Right now without defensive pressure we are leaving the DB's out to dry.

The Steelers have proven for years you don't need great cornerbacks if your front seven can get the job done.

Dzone
12-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Lordy, this is depressing. There is enough bad news in the media as it is, but it really hits close to home when the team you grew up loving is being ripped apart, hitting rock bottom...Just when you think it cant get worse, something like this happens, then we hear that other players may be guilty of sexual assault too. Even the Raiders at their lowest point couldnt have had this much drama infecting the entire franchise. These are sad times indeed in Broncoland. Things cant get any worse, they gotta get better

GEM
12-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Lordy, this is depressing. There is enough bad news in the media as it is, but it really hits close to home when the team you grew up loving is being ripped apart, hitting rock bottom...Just when you think it cant get worse, something like this happens, then we hear that other players may be guilty of sexual assault too. Even the Raiders at their lowest point couldnt have had this much drama infecting the entire franchise. These are sad times indeed in Broncoland. Things cant get any worse, they gotta get better

We would still be on better footing than the Raiders.....7+ years of below .500 football, their coach breaks an assistant coach's jaw and the kicker date rapes chicks.

Tned
12-10-2010, 07:12 PM
McD and his character guys. Great.

What it be wrong to say, "at least Marshall only beat them..."?

Tned
12-10-2010, 07:14 PM
We would still be on better footing than the Raiders.....7+ years of below .500 football, their coach breaks an assistant coach's jaw and the kicker date rapes chicks.

At least the current HC could probably break someone's jaw, I'm not sure McD could pull that trick off.