PDA

View Full Version : Jagsbach- you owe me for this..Preseason highlights of concrete cyanide

underrated29
12-08-2010, 03:24 PM
OpS50GBFDpg

Im sure I did not post this correctly. So someone/mods feel free to fix it and then make fun of me for being stupid.

Thanks and have a nice day. GB2 (<----ok im a corny bastage):elefant:

GEM
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM
*giggles* Fixed for ya.

underrated29
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Luv ya Gem.

GEM
12-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I like this one....

9KE0Tow3wXc&

GEM
12-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Luv ya Gem.

:D I luv you and your damn lollipop, UR. :D

Dzone
12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
I like this one....

9KE0Tow3wXc&
Dang that was good. I want to see the whole movie

GEM
12-08-2010, 03:55 PM
I just watched quite a few of the things on Youtube about Tebow. I truly hope he works out for us. He seems like a damn good kid who has his priorities straight. Kind of unusual in this world today, especially in the environment that is college football and the NFL. I think he brings a lot more to the table than just football skills. His leadership and passion are much needed on this team.

Good Luck, Timmy. I'm cheering for ya, kid! :salute:

Dirk
12-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Sorry Kyle, I really like you but..................

I WANT TEBOW FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. We need time to evaluate!!

BORDERLINE
12-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Tebow is the muthafu**** man....
Hope he can bring it in the NFL

BroncoStud
12-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah, it's hard not to like him. After watching his Preaseason highlights again it seems he knows to get rid of the ball quickly and his mobility is absolutely GREAT. He has a pretty strong arm as well.

I don't see how Orton gives us any better chance to win. Tebow might have to do it differently but I have no doubt Denver could beat Arizona starting him. Shanahan would have him running sickeningly hilarious bootlegs like Jake used to.

NameUsedBefore
12-08-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm not high on Tebow. I think mechanics are way overblown, but he does have a very long windup motion that Ed Reed-like playmakers will take advantage of. He never ran that "NFL style" offense in college, either, so there is always that snag about whether or not he can transition. That said, he is a mobile, big, physically talented player with a high potential ceiling. And while his throwing mechanic is elongated he does throw a very accurate long ball which we haven't had since you know who. He's also confident in his passes, which is a plus compared to Kyle Orton who, while being the king of stats, does not make the throws that will win games.

Plus Tebow has immense intangibles. There is something to be said about leadership in this league and willing underwhelming talent to be better. Plummer did it, McNabb did it for pretty much his entire career in Philly, Brady has shown those qualities in some of the Patriots more interesting years. The man puts an emotional investment in the game; he wants to win. That kind of energy has real, definitive impact and should not be understated. He also has outstanding moral character which is great for the game, great for the fans and great for the city (see: Drew Brees).

I'd like to see him play, but I don't think Denver should force this right away. Going right to Tebow out of firing McDaniels would just look bad politically speaking. On the other hand, using Kyle Orton to the very end in a lost season where there will be big changes in the aftermath would be an egregious error.

GEM
12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
The other thing that the first vid made me realize....I want to see Willis off IR and playing.

underrated29
12-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm not high on Tebow. I think mechanics are way overblown, but he does have a very long windup motion that Ed Reed-like playmakers will take advantage of. He never ran that "NFL style" offense in college, either, so there is always that snag about whether or not he can transition. That said, he is a mobile, big, physically talented player with a high potential ceiling. And while his throwing mechanic is elongated he does throw a very accurate long ball which we haven't had since you know who. He's also confident in his passes, which is a plus compared to Kyle Orton who, while being the king of stats, does not make the throws that will win games.

Plus Tebow has immense intangibles. There is something to be said about leadership in this league and willing underwhelming talent to be better. Plummer did it, McNabb did it for pretty much his entire career in Philly, Brady has shown those qualities in some of the Patriots more interesting years. The man puts an emotional investment in the game; he wants to win. That kind of energy has real, definitive impact and should not be understated. He also has outstanding moral character which is great for the game, great for the fans and great for the city (see: Drew Brees).

I'd like to see him play, but I don't think Denver should force this right away. Going right to Tebow out of firing McDaniels would just look bad politically speaking. On the other hand, using Kyle Orton to the very end in a lost season where there will be big changes in the aftermath would be an egregious error.

Holy Balls! We have a NUB sighting. Blessed the powers that be Tebow. He has convinced the Nubby to come out and play.

ps-welcome back nub and nice little write up there.

NameUsedBefore
12-08-2010, 04:28 PM
I never disappeared, just had other things to do. I posted on the Mane intermittently and still do, but they don't allow me to say shit.

SoCalImport
12-08-2010, 04:29 PM
That wind-up throwing motion is improved, but still there. Who really thought he was going to totally change the way he throws a football anyway?
I like Kyle a lot but I think McDs offense has a lot to do with his inflated #s this year.
I'm onboard. Start Tebow and lets see what we've got.

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 04:59 PM
we have a deep WR core with willis included...nice to see for a change as oppose to the nashes, lelie's, jackson's, colberts etc....

I am not fully on the tebow bandwagon, but he looks like he knows how to play football....orton didn't look like that against KC, so i'm all for seeing what we got....

G_Money
12-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Everybody does realize wonder-stud Andrew Luck does the windup thing too, right? And Tebow makes up for the telegraphing of the throw by getting the ball there faster than some others.

*shrugs* The windup is a wash for me. The biggest problem with it is getting the ball stripped, IMO, not letting the opposing defense know he's throwing the ball. John had the telegraphing "ball pat" but his gun allowed him to fit the ball in a tight space even with that.

As for the potential fumbling it causes...Roethlisberger holds the ball too long and fumbles like crazy. I don't see anyone telling him he can't win Super Bowls.

The kid throws very accurately, in stride, with velocity. He's been a touch behind a couple of guys on crossing routes, but if he'd led them that would have had its own issues. His downfield throws on sideline patterns are things of beauty so far.

Let him play. Maybe he can't read defenses. Maybe the moment will be too big for him. Maybe the arm motion WILL be a problem.

I want to see it. We suck enough that we've got the time to do so.

Put him on the field.

~G

slim
12-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Everybody does realize wonder-stud Andrew Luck does the windup thing too, right? And Tebow makes up for the telegraphing of the throw by getting the ball there faster than some others.

*shrugs* The windup is a wash for me. The biggest problem with it is getting the ball stripped, IMO, not letting the opposing defense know he's throwing the ball. John had the telegraphing "ball pat" but his gun allowed him to fit the ball in a tight space even with that.

As for the potential fumbling it causes...Roethlisberger holds the ball too long and fumbles like crazy. I don't see anyone telling him he can't win Super Bowls.

The kid throws very accurately, in stride, with velocity. He's been a touch behind a couple of guys on crossing routes, but if he'd led them that would have had its own issues. His downfield throws on sideline patterns are things of beauty so far.

Let him play. Maybe he can't read defenses. Maybe the moment will be too big for him. Maybe the arm motion WILL be a problem.

Put him on the field.

~G

Some people here need to understand this. I am tired of hearing how he is a running QB.

G_Money
12-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Personally, I'd also love to see Tebow be the one thing that McDaniels got absolutely right...but since he screwed up the rest of it so badly, he wasn't allowed to stay and profit from it.

That'd be sweet, sweet justice. :lol:

As long as we get a usable defense...

~G

The Glue Factory
12-08-2010, 05:29 PM

Put him on the field.

~G

And the long wind up is solved by providing him enough protection that defenders don't get to him quick enough to strip it during that critical 1 second.

MasterShake
12-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Its time to unleash our secret weapon! :mad:

Dirk
12-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Its time to unleash our secret weapon! :mad:

LOL...nice new sig and Avi :lol:

pnbronco
12-08-2010, 05:33 PM
The other thing that the first vid made me realize....I want to see Willis off IR and playing.

Me too.... When I was watching that I went dang, Willis was making himself open. I hope he has a full recovery and can play for us soon.

I hate to say this because I so love Kyle, but I'm ready to see how much Tim has developed and if he can bring that X factor. OK now I feel dirty, first rooting for the dang Raiders and now this, what have the Broncos done to me????? :rant:

HORSEPOWER 56
12-08-2010, 05:34 PM

Put him on the field.

~G

**** Yeah! :beer:

BroncoStud
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Personally, I'd also love to see Tebow be the one thing that McDaniels got absolutely right...but since he screwed up the rest of it so badly, he wasn't allowed to stay and profit from it.

That'd be sweet, sweet justice. :lol:

As long as we get a usable defense...

~G

Well McDaniels made a HORRIBLE GM and a not-so-great Head Coach, but one thing history tells us is that he works well with QB's and he understands the position very well.

I Eat Staples
12-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I really, really like Tebow which I know people would think is contradictory to what I normally post. I really like the kid, I just don't believe for a second that he will be a good NFL QB.

It would be like if my little brother was trying to play QB in the NFL. I love the kid, but it's not going to work out. :lol:

EMB6903
12-08-2010, 09:20 PM
I really, really like Tebow which I know people would think is contradictory to what I normally post. I really like the kid, I just don't believe for a second that he will be a good NFL QB.

It would be like if my little brother was trying to play QB in the NFL. I love the kid, but it's not going to work out. :lol:

and as ive tried asking all the other Tebow haters...

why?

I Eat Staples
12-08-2010, 09:28 PM
and as ive tried asking all the other Tebow haters...

why?

I'm not sure your reading comprehension is good enough to understand my explanation should I give you one, considering you called me a Tebow hater while quoting a post of me saying I really like him.

Rick
12-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Looks like a QB to me.

I liked the stay in the pocket till the need to run as well.

This is what MCD should have been doing with him. let him go in as a QB, run some bootlegs or let him drop back and if no one to throw to then take off.

The go in and take it right up the middle was just dumb.

EMB6903
12-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure your reading comprehension is good enough to understand my explanation should I give you one, considering you called me a Tebow hater while quoting a post of me saying I really like him.
you have done nothing but HATE on Tebow since posting on this site.

The only thing Ive gotten from you was that Tebow played in a gimmicky,
pre snap read offense and thats why he shouldnt be an NFL QB.

You also said the same thing about Bradford and Mccoy... LOL

I Eat Staples
12-08-2010, 09:57 PM
you have done nothing but HATE on Tebow since posting on this site.

The only thing Ive gotten from you was that Tebow played in a gimmicky,
pre snap read offense and thats why he shouldnt be an NFL QB.

You also said the same thing about Bradford and Mccoy... LOL

Once again, you should have read my post.

I never said Bradford and McCoy shouldn't play in the NFL. I said Bradford wasn't worth a 1st overall pick, and I would have taken Suh with that pick. Obviously I was wrong about Bradford, but right about Suh. I'm not sure at all why some people act like McCoy has proven something. He hasn't done anything in the NFL yet. We'll have to see with him.

Anyway, the only relevance they have to Tebow is that I was wrong about Bradford and that they played in spread offenses. The big thing you're missing is that Bradford was supposed to be a good NFL QB, and McCoy was supposed to be at least decent. Very few experts think Tebow can even be a QB in this league.

So, the only thing they have in common is that I was critical of both of them. You can't really compare a guy who was supposed to be the best QB in the draft to a guy that wasn't supposed to be picked in the first two rounds.

EMB6903
12-08-2010, 09:58 PM
^^^again...

Why isnt Tebow going to be a successful QB at this level?

I Eat Staples
12-08-2010, 10:03 PM
^^^again...

Why isnt Tebow going to be a successful QB at this level?

Are you expecting me to tell you something that you haven't heard over and over and obviously disagree with?

I don't think he'll be good because he isn't very smart, he did not read defenses, he has poor mechanics, he relied heavily on his ability to run which will not work in the NFL, and he's not that accurate.

EMB6903
12-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Are you expecting me to tell you something that you haven't heard over and over and obviously disagree with?

I don't think he'll be good because he isn't very smart, he did not read defenses, he has poor mechanics, he relied heavily on his ability to run which will not work in the NFL, and he's not that accurate.

Hes not very smart? says a wonderlic?

Tebow was also one of the most efficient QB's in the nation throughout his college career playing in the SEC. The accuracy thing is BS.

underrated29
12-08-2010, 11:33 PM

Well, going by the video I posted I think it pretty much shows that he Can read defenses, can run in the nfl and is accurate.

Those were NFL teams, and those were starters for the steelers, and those were some damn accurate passes. Is he complete, not even close, but he is going to get there.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Hes not very smart? says a wonderlic?

Tebow was also one of the most efficient QB's in the nation throughout his college career playing in the SEC. The accuracy thing is BS.

Ever hear him talk? Know what his major was at Florida? He's not the brightest guy.

He was efficient without reading defenses and playing in a spread offense. He threw some deep balls but most of his passes were short-to-medium passes, and he was a dangerous passer because of his ability to run. That's not going to work in the NFL short of another Mike Vick.

Well, going by the video I posted I think it pretty much shows that he Can read defenses, can run in the nfl and is accurate.

Those were NFL teams, and those were starters for the steelers, and those were some damn accurate passes. Is he complete, not even close, but he is going to get there.

I'm not going to be convinced of anything by a short video of preseason highlights. It did show that he looked good passing, but it didn't show that he could read defenses or play consistently without being able to run.

Also, his accuracy wasn't great in the preseason.

underrated29
12-09-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm not going to be convinced of anything by a short video of preseason highlights. It did show that he looked good passing, but it didn't show that he could read defenses or play consistently without being able to run.

Who cares if he runs...Why are people so stuck on this issue. That and the throwing motion are the biggest whiffs ever. So what if he runs. We like him to run. Why do you think VY was so successful because he could run, tebow can pass too.

You do realize that TT is like the same weight and strength as Peyton Hillis, Right? Only Tebow is taller and he can throw the ball better than most QBs....I want him to run. We see what hillis does when he runs, think about what tebow does or can do. Then people say well he cant take those hits as a QB? I say why not, hillis does, TT did in college, Tebow is bigger than hillis-why couldnt he?

And IIRC- Tebow only missed accuracy wise on 3 passes that I can think of-entire pre season. One he skipped it to the guy-on like a bubble screen type off the ground. The second he missed that TE/FB,chump who i said would get cut on a cross pattern. The last one I remember that was off on accuracy was when he overthrew-willis? on a streak deep down the field.

After that, he has been pretty on the money. His completion percentage reflects this too.

once again, I am not a tebow ball hugger like jagsbach, but I do scout players, especially broncos and try to give my opinion as best and unbias as I can. Like I can say, I told you so about Moreno.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Who cares if he runs...Why are people so stuck on this issue. That and the throwing motion are the biggest whiffs ever. So what if he runs. We like him to run. Why do you think VY was so successful because he could run, tebow can pass too.

Vince Young isn't successful, and I mean on the field, not his personality issues. I had the same criticism with him as I do about Tebow with his running, and I feel the same way about Cam Newton as well. The only difference is that Vince Young had better mechanics and a stronger arm than Tebow.

And again, he hasn't been successful in the NFL. Not terrible by any means, but not worth a first round pick.

You do realize that TT is like the same weight and strength as Peyton Hillis, Right? Only Tebow is taller and he can throw the ball better than most QBs....I want him to run. We see what hillis does when he runs, think about what tebow does or can do. Then people say well he cant take those hits as a QB? I say why not, hillis does, TT did in college, Tebow is bigger than hillis-why couldnt he?

If Tebow can actually run like Peyton Hillis he should be playing HB. I doubt that he could, just saying.

once again, I am not a tebow ball hugger like jagsbach, but I do scout players, especially broncos and try to give my opinion as best and unbias as I can. Like I can say, I told you so about Moreno.

Same here. I have no agenda other than wanting the Broncos to draft and play the best players. We're just going to have to disagree on Tebow, and I assume someday we will know who's right.

You can't say you told me anything about Moreno. :confused:

I was not unhappy with the Moreno pick, I was unhappy with his injury problems and how he performed so far. The jury is still out on Moreno, he had two good games this year, but we don't know if he'll be consistent and start playing like he did last week on a weekly basis.

GEM
12-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Ever hear him talk? Know what his major was at Florida? He's not the brightest guy.

He was efficient without reading defenses and playing in a spread offense. He threw some deep balls but most of his passes were short-to-medium passes, and he was a dangerous passer because of his ability to run. That's not going to work in the NFL short of another Mike Vick.

Would you even be convinced if he was successful on the field? I mean 2 years down the line, Tebow is doing well...would you still be hating on him?

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Would you even be convinced if he was successful on the field? I mean 2 years down the line, Tebow is doing well...would you still be hating on him?

He'd have to be very successful to be worth his draft pick, but if he is, then I'll admit I was wrong and thank Josh McDaniels for the one thing he got right.

underrated29
12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
The jury is still out on Moreno, he had two good games this year, but we don't know if he'll be consistent and start playing like he did last week on a weekly basis.

5 games in a row he has gone over 100 total yards...and he has done it a few other times this year too. Slightly more than 2 good games.

Buff
12-09-2010, 03:07 PM
OpS50GBFDpg

Im sure I did not post this correctly. So someone/mods feel free to fix it and then make fun of me for being stupid.

Thanks and have a nice day. GB2 (<----ok im a corny bastage):elefant:

Could they have picked a gayer, more emo song to accompany those highlights?

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 03:08 PM
5 games in a row he has gone over 100 total yards...and he has done it a few other times this year too. Slightly more than 2 good games.

I was not aware of that as I don't pay all that much attention to his stats, but I do know he only had two 100-yard rushing games. I know he's a good receiving back, I want to see him demonstrate the qualities of a first round rusher.

underrated29
12-09-2010, 03:17 PM
I was not aware of that as I don't pay all that much attention to his stats, but I do know he only had two 100-yard rushing games. I know he's a good receiving back, I want to see him demonstrate the qualities of a first round rusher.

Well so you know in 25 career games, Knowshon has 2108 all purpose yards and 16 tds.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Well so you know in 25 career games, Knowshon has 2108 all purpose yards and 16 tds.

That isn't all that great for the 12th overall pick. I've watched every game Moreno played in and I've said my reasons for being critical of him. Our last game vs. KC was an excellent all around performance. Otherwise he has lacked burst, patience, vision, and elusiveness.

shank
12-09-2010, 03:45 PM
That isn't all that great for the 12th overall pick. I've watched every game Moreno played in and I've said my reasons for being critical of him. Our last game vs. KC was an excellent all around performance. Otherwise he has lacked burst, patience, vision, and elusiveness.

so ridiculous how harsh people are on knowshon. here are the all purpose (rushing and receiving) yards per game and TDs per game of recent 1st round running backs:

player > AP yards per game > TD per game

Jahvid Best > 71.2 > .42
Ryan Matthews > 59.25 > .25
CJ Spiller > 28.1 > .1
Beanie Wells > 52.4 > .36
Donald Brown > 46 > .2
Knoshon Moreno > 84.3 > .64
Chris Johnson > 119.6 > .81
Rashad Mendenhall > 80.2 > .53
Felix Jones > 61.4 > .22
Jon Stewart > 62.9 > .57
Darren McFadden > 74.5 > .34
Marshawn Lynch > 73.2 > .43
A. Peterson > 116.7 > .91

i don't know how to make tables.

you WILL notice, however, that the only 2 players with higher YPG or TDPG than knomo are adrian peterson and chris johnson, who are both anomalies, not the norm.

take into account how quickly McD abandoned the run so many games, and how terrible our Oline has been until the last 2 weeks, and make your conclusions.

knomo is a damned stud, deal with it haters.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 04:33 PM
so ridiculous how harsh people are on knowshon. here are the all purpose (rushing and receiving) yards per game and TDs per game of recent 1st round running backs:

Jahvid Best > 71.2 > .42
CJ Spiller > 28.1 > .1
Donald Brown > 46 > .2
Felix Jones > 61.4 > .22
Jon Stewart > 62.9 > .57

you WILL notice, however, that the only 2 players with higher YPG or TDPG than knomo are adrian peterson and chris johnson, who are both anomalies, not the norm.

take into account how quickly McD abandoned the run so many games, and how terrible our Oline has been until the last 2 weeks, and make your conclusions.

Only the highlighted names have not been at least somewhat disappointing. Best looked amazing but he's been injured all year (as Knowshon has been throughout his career) as has Matthews. I predicted Spiller to be a bust, and Donald Brown doesn't get any opportunities and has been injured. Also, Stewart splits carries, albeit with a fine back in DeAngelo Williams.

So my point is, all of those first round picks have been disappointing, with the exception of a few. Moreno has not shown flashes of being an elite back, except for last week. Let's hope that continues.

shank
12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Moreno has not shown flashes of being an elite back, except for last week. Let's hope that continues.

it's very interesting that he was able to put up the 3rd best per game numbers of any of the 1st round running backs in the last 4 drafts with only one acceptable game.

i found a hunk of gold in the street the other day. it's not platinum, though, so i just said '**** it' and left it there.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 04:58 PM
it's very interesting that he was able to put up the 3rd best per game numbers of any of the 1st round running backs in the last 4 drafts with only one acceptable game.

i found a hunk of gold in the street the other day. it's not platinum, though, so i just said '**** it' and left it there.

I'll repeat what I just said. You're comparing him to other underachievers.

And no one is going to tell me he's been more successful than Mendenhall and Stewart.

shank
12-09-2010, 05:06 PM
I'll repeat what I just said. You're comparing him to other underachievers.

And no one is going to tell me he's been more successful than Mendenhall and Stewart.

i'll rephrase what i just said:

you're mad that you payed for gold and didn't get platinum. you got gold, what are you complaining about?

claymore
12-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Knowshon is a stud. Our idiot coach who didnt know how to use RB's is gone. Hopefully our scheme (next year) will be more RB freindly.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Knowshon is a stud. Our idiot coach who didnt know how to use RB's is gone. Hopefully our scheme (next year) will be more RB freindly.

I agree and I'm not saying he isn't a stud. I just think he's underachieved for a 12th overall pick. I hope he stays healthy and continues to run like we saw last week.

And maybe now he'll actually touch the ball in the 4th quarter of a close game when he's tearing it up...

shank
12-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I agree and I'm not saying he isn't a stud. I just think he's underachieved for a 12th overall pick. I hope he stays healthy and continues to run like we saw last week.

And maybe now he'll actually touch the ball in the 4th quarter of a close game when he's tearing it up...

your argument to support this is that 70+% of the 1st round runningbacks from the last 4 drafts are underachievers.

if you don't see how that argument is fundamentally flawed, then i'm going to go eat an ice cream sandwich and scratch my ass... you know, be productive with my day.

Buff
12-09-2010, 05:37 PM

Jahvid Best > 71.2 > .42
CJ Spiller > 28.1 > .1
Donald Brown > 46 > .2
Felix Jones > 61.4 > .22
Jon Stewart > 62.9 > .57

I was a Knomo hater until he got hurt and Laurence Maroney was our starting back for a couple of games... Then I realized he was bringing more to the table than I was giving him credit for... His two training camp injuries really hurt his development I think, but he's finally showing his first round abilities.

Elevation inc
12-09-2010, 05:40 PM
I was a Knomo hater until he got hurt and Laurence Maroney was our starting back for a couple of games... Then I realized he was bringing more to the table than I was giving him credit for... His two training camp injuries really hurt his development I think, but he's finally showing his first round abilities.

thank you:beer:...know mo is a stud...dude gained 160yds against a solid defense even when they knew we were gonna run it, becasue orton was blowing chunks of fail....

shank
12-09-2010, 05:42 PM

i get that... but even with the injuries, bad line play, and detrimental scheming/coaching, he has managed to perform as well as or better than a majority of first round backs from the last 4 years. people have been way too hard on him, expecting unrealistic production from him because of guys like AD and CJ. those 2 are the exception, not the rule. and as far as the rule goes, knomo is playing great.

I Eat Staples
12-09-2010, 05:45 PM
your argument to support this is that 70+% of the 1st round runningbacks from the last 4 drafts are underachievers.

if you don't see how that argument is fundamentally flawed, then i'm going to go eat an ice cream sandwich and scratch my ass... you know, be productive with my day.

Not sure how that's flawed. A running back should not be taken in the first round if they can't come in and play at an elite level right away. Running back has the easiest transition to the NFL.

Plenty of HBs have come from the mid-to-late rounds and played better than those guys you listed.