PDA

View Full Version : Champ about to be on 87.7 the Ticket - will be asked about confrontation with McDaniels

Tned
12-07-2010, 05:17 PM
They claim to have a lot of juicy details about what's happened and will happen, and Champ is about to join them. I'm sure they will ask him about the on field confrontation with McDaniels that has been reported.

http://www.877theticket.com/

claymore
12-07-2010, 05:20 PM
They claim to have a lot of juicy details about what's happened and will happen, and Champ is about to join them. I'm sure they will ask him about the on field confrontation with McDaniels that has been reported.

http://www.877theticket.com/

Ive been waiting to hear all this juiciness for 2 years.

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 05:22 PM
thanks for the link....got it on right now
champ NOT surprised by firing....just timing

Nomad
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Juiciness down played!!

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 05:24 PM
champ said "confrontation" is rumor....did'nt happen

Tned
12-07-2010, 05:26 PM
As it always seems to happen, right as Champ interview is about to start, I get a phone call and had to mute radio. Grrrr

claymore
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
As it always seems to happen, right as Champ interview is about to start, I get a phone call and had to mute radio. Grrrr

You didnt miss much Champ is being the consomate proffesional. We need to get Lance Ball on here.

G_Money
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Champ says Josh is one of the brightest minds he's ever been around, and all he is is football.

Nobody really came out and said they couldn't get along with him, not the nicest guy when he's mad, but he didn't have any problems with Josh. He got along great with Josh.

----------------------

Champ just doesn't say anything bad about anybody. They're trying to make him say bad things and he won't bite. Now they're talking about him shutting down Bowe.

~G

shank
12-07-2010, 05:30 PM
nothin' to see here, folks.

slim
Maybe he doen't have anything bad to say :noidea:

G_Money
Now that Champ is off the air, they're saying that players and coaches got into it at Dove Valley (ie, McD is blowing his stack and screaming at players on the field in the last couple weeks) and that his response to the pressure may have been the last straw.

I dunno that Josh needs any more straws. He's been making haystacks for a couple years now.

~G

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 05:31 PM
champ said "confrontation" is rumor....did'nt happen

In fact he said he was shocked that they said he was involved. Also he said that Josh is very bright and will have another job soon. Sorry guys no dirt here.

When they asked him if players had a problem with Josh he said they could of but he didn't hear about it, but who knows, he didn't.

So now G man (?) is saying there must of had a problem.......So much for the juice from Champ.....

silkamilkamonico
12-07-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm sure Champ Bailey does not think much about this organization.

7 years in this organization and all he gets is 1 playoff win and a revolving door of shambles. Yea, do yourself a favor Champ and leave. I would too.

Tned
12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm sure Champ Bailey does not think much about this organization.

7 years in this organization and all he gets is 1 playoff win and a revolving door of shambles. Yea, do yourself a favor Champ and leave. I would too.

Aren't you the guy that said he isn't a fan of the Broncos anymore? :confused:

In fact he said he was shocked that they said he was involved. Also he said that Josh is very bright and will have another job soon. Sorry guys no dirt here.

When they asked him if players had a problem with Josh he said they could of but he didn't hear about it, but who knows, he didn't.

So now G man (?) is saying there must of had a problem.......So much for the juice from Champ.....

While I think McDaniels, very predictably, made a LOT of mistakes and did a LOT of damage, I still think that in time McDaniels will be a good, if not very good, head coach in the NFL.

silkamilkamonico
12-07-2010, 05:40 PM

LMAO - what - Champ Bailey isn't a fan of the Broncos? It's his job. Lots of people aren't a fan of their jobs.

Nomad
12-07-2010, 05:42 PM
You didnt miss much Champ is being the consomate proffesional. We need to get Lance Ball on here.

Ball wants to stay on Studesville's good side!!

G_Money
12-07-2010, 05:43 PM
I still think that in time McDaniels will be a good, if not very good, head coach in the NFL.
Mike Martz isn't. He had the same "I'm an offensive genius and way smarter than you" mentality that rubbed everyone he was the boss of the wrong way. Humility comes hard to some people, and to others not at all.

I don't see why Josh would learn from these mistakes - he never showed one inkling of learning in two years on the job, or of shoring up his weaknesses, so I'm not with you on his future head coaching acumen.

He's not a leader of men. He's a great offensive coach, but he's gonna have to work a long time in this league to get another shot, IMO. If you screw up with the Raiders, there are excuses to be made. If you crash the Broncos off the road in a year and a half, a lot of other owners will be wary.

He'll never have the power he had here, and that will be good for him. But being a good soldier and just doing what the GM and FO tell him to do isn't his style.

We'll see I guess. First step is to be a coordinator again, and he will be. It's the other steps I expect him to fall down again.

~G

Tned
12-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Mike Martz isn't. He had the same "I'm an offensive genius and way smarter than you" mentality that rubbed everyone he was the boss of the wrong way. Humility comes hard to some people, and to others not at all.

I don't see why Josh would learn from these mistakes - he never showed one inkling of learning in two years on the job, or of shoring up his weaknesses, so I'm not with you on his future head coaching acumen.

He's not a leader of men. He's a great offensive coach, but he's gonna have to work a long time in this league to get another shot, IMO. If you screw up with the Raiders, there are excuses to be made. If you crash the Broncos off the road in a year and a half, a lot of other owners will be wary.

He'll never have the power he had here, and that will be good for him. But being a good soldier and just doing what the GM and FO tell him to do isn't his style.

We'll see I guess. First step is to be a coordinator again, and he will be. It's the other steps I expect him to fall down again.

~G

Getting fired and being labeled as the guy that destroyed a proud franchise can go a long way in putting that big ego of his in check.

Ultimately, my prediction (which I made well over a year ago) is that he learns from this very predictable disaster we've experienced. If he tries to blame others, rather than himself, he won't learn from it, and what you describe will be exactly what happens.

If he realizes that being 'smart' is not enough, if he realizes that being boss and being bossy, should not go hand in hand, if he learns from his mistakes and strives to do it better next time, I believe he can be a good HC in this league.

Tned
12-07-2010, 05:49 PM
P.S. I should point out that these comments I'm making are coming from someone that a LOT of people on this MB labeled a McDaniels hater, because I was one of the people pointing out his horrible player/personnel moves and interaction.

Poet
12-07-2010, 05:53 PM

~G

I think that's very harsh, although not unreasonable.

Take a look at how many bad head coaches have jobs and have gotten second and third jobs in the NFL.

Norv Turner was a head coach for how many teams and how long?

Wade Phillips was a head coach for how many teams and for how long?

Childress got a contract extension not that long ago.

McDaniels' problem was that he wasn't himself. Bill Bilicheck could walk into any locker room as the head coach and do whatever he wanted. He earned that.

McD knew from being under BB that it's a good way to coach. It's a good way to operate. The problem is that he's lacking the credentials that BB has.

He's 32 years old and is one of the brightest minds in the NFL. He will get another shot. He wasn't set up to fail, I don't believe that. At the end of the day he has to have the same accountability that he demands from his players.

But he's young, really young. In terms of coaches, he's an infant. As far as being a leader of men, he's had a lot of flashes of being one and not being one.

Dressing down your staff? Not a leader of men. Trading malcontent players who don't care about winning? Leader of men. Ignoring Hillis for whatever reason? Not a leader of men. Bringing in a castoff quarterback, giving him the tools to succeed and standing behind him thick and thin? Leader of men.

He will have another chance. He can be a successful coach in the NFL. He needs to do what Cutler is doing and grow up.

G_Money
12-07-2010, 05:54 PM
He would have to accept responsibility. He'd need to exhort instead of tear down. He'd need to rely on others and raise them up instead of dictating to them and tearing them down.

It's an entire character shift based on what we've seen, T. I don't buy it. Maybe you're right.

He'll need a different mentor than Belichick in that case, though. Bill is a friggin' master. Aping a master is a tough thing when you are not a master.

He's no Sean Payton. He wants to be, but I've noticed that Parcells was able to pass along some of his particular rough-edged genius to his proteges.

Belichick does not. If Josh gets a new mentor, maybe I'll buy it. If he keeps on the way he's been going, then he will never - ever - be a good head coach.

Some people should just be coordinators. There's no shame in that. He certainly has gifts in that area.

~G

G_Money
12-07-2010, 06:02 PM

Take a look at how many bad head coaches have jobs and have gotten second and third jobs in the NFL.

McDaniels' problem was that he wasn't himself. Bill Bilicheck could walk into any locker room as the head coach and do whatever he wanted. He earned that.

McD knew from being under BB that it's a good way to coach. It's a good way to operate. The problem is that he's lacking the credentials that BB has.

He's 32 years old and is one of the brightest minds in the NFL. He will get another shot. He wasn't set up to fail, I don't believe that. At the end of the day he has to have the same accountability that he demands from his players.

But he's young, really young. In terms of coaches, he's an infant. As far as being a leader of men, he's had a lot of flashes of being one and not being one.

Dressing down your staff? Not a leader of men. Trading malcontent players who don't care about winning? Leader of men. Ignoring Hillis for whatever reason? Not a leader of men. Bringing in a castoff quarterback, giving him the tools to succeed and standing behind him thick and thin? Leader of men.

He will have another chance. He can be a successful coach in the NFL. He needs to do what Cutler is doing and grow up.

Norv and Wade are the nicest guys around. Too nice, according to some, which is why their teams have habitually been soft, but definitely accomodating and willing to work with others. Neither is the juggernaut of destruction that McDaniels is.

Cam Cameron is a great OC who BOMBED in Miami. Linehan BOMBED in St. Louis. How long until either is given another head coaching job? Neither of THEM were the biggest jerks in the room either.

I think he's far more like Chilly than Norv or Wade. I think very few people want to work with an abrasive, power-hungry child who accepts no criticism or dissention.

If they have the choice - and they will - then I don't know why a GM would pick him. He would have a LOT to prove.

And since he'll never be allowed to have a weak GM again after this disaster, that's the only route he'll get.

Nice guys get second changes. Guys who had impossible situations get second chances.

Josh isn't a nice guy, and had a very managable situation. That's two strikes. He'd better hope Bowlen has forgotten his name by the time his next opportunity comes around and they're checking his references.

And to start with he'd better be damn successful with his next offense under a non-Belichick head coach.

It's possible - Mangini still has a job, and he's the same sort of jerk that Mcdaniels is. He's been learning a little, giving up some power, trusting his assistants slightly.

I just think Josh has a much longer road to walk. Nobody in 2,3 years is gonna have forgotten about this.

~G

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:03 PM
He would have to accept responsibility. He'd need to exhort instead of tear down. He'd need to rely on others and raise them up instead of dictating to them and tearing them down.

It's an entire character shift based on what we've seen, T. I don't buy it. Maybe you're right.

I base it ONLY on him changing his Napoleon complex. If he's not capable of doing so and getting the ego in check, then you are 100% correct. I just wish the Broncos had stuck to their guns about not giving the new HC full control, because then we might not be having this discussion, and looking like the shambles of a roster that he went all scorched earth on.

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 06:03 PM
dan reeves is coming up to talk about the firing ? and HC prospects ?

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 06:06 PM

While I think McDaniels, very predictably, made a LOT of mistakes and did a LOT of damage, I still think that in time McDaniels will be a good, if not very good, head coach in the NFL.

I agree with you Tned, he did make a lot of mistakes. However it's been interesting to listen to different radio stations. On Rome this am and yesterday on 87.7. They all said the same thing. It's too big a job to be Coach and GM, esp with a young Coach in his first time out.

There has not been one sports writer including Sandy from The Fan that has said Josh is a bad Coach. They have all said his mistakes came from trying to do too much and from the GM side of this business. Plus many of them added that he needed to grow up and not show emotions on the sidelines, but they believed that those things would come with age and experience.

One of the most interesting lines I've heard was that he had a firm Plan A in his head, but not enough experience to know what to do when the Plan A wasn't working. Without a GM in place he didn't have anyone to go to figure out a plan B. It is my greatest hope that the Broncos put in a real GM and that we find a Coach that can coach.

Josh will be fine, he just needs someone in place to call him out when he's being stupid stubborn.

G_Money
12-07-2010, 06:07 PM
That's why I was so pissed off about Goodman being gone. It was the first step in erasing the good we were doing by separating the GM and HC jobs.

Let's hope we put that separation in permanent ink this time instead of cotton candy and fairy dreams.

~G

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I agree with you Tned, he did make a lot of mistakes. However it's been interesting to listen to different radio stations. On Rome this am and yesterday on 87.7. They all said the same thing. It's too big a job to be Coach and GM, esp with a young Coach in his first time out.

There has not been one sports writer including Sandy from The Fan that has said Josh is a bad Coach. They have all said his mistakes came from trying to do too much and from the GM side of this business. Plus many of them added that he needed to grow up and not show emotions on the sidelines, but they believed that those things would come with age and experience.

One of the most interesting lines I've heard was that he had a firm Plan A in his head, but not enough experience to know what to do when the Plan A wasn't working. Without a GM in place he didn't have anyone to go to figure out a plan B. It is my greatest hope that the Broncos put in a real GM and that we find a Coach that can coach.

Josh will be fine, he just needs someone in place to call him out when he's being stupid stubborn.

I find it ironic, sad based on state of the Broncos, but ironic, that so many pointed out that Shanahan the head coach wasn't the reason he was fired, but Shanahan the GM got him fired. Now, 23 or so months later, we're saying the same thing about McDaniels.

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:10 PM
look MCd made mistakes, and yes had personnel blunders here and there more than most coaches, but thats not what got him fired, what got him fired is the scandal and the bad light it cast on the franchise....he made some good calls on personnel while he was here as well as bad ones, many players liked him alot, even marshall and marshall still does.....the ego thing is legit and a factor, and the friciton with some coaches is also legit, but problems with the players...well i dont think that existed very much at all....

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:11 PM
I find it ironic, sad based on state of the Broncos, but ironic, that so many pointed out that Shanahan the head coach wasn't the reason he was fired, but Shanahan the GM got him fired. Now, 23 or so months later, we're saying the same thing about McDaniels.

but its true, which makes it seem that the business model up top is broken, which many of us have been saying for years now with ellis and bowlen....

maybe we get lucky and they Hire Jim goodman back on the advice of elway....

dogfish
12-07-2010, 06:12 PM

P, the problem with that is that he can't seem to accept it-- i suspect telling josh he was being stupid stubborn is what got nolan run off. . .

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:14 PM
On the thread topic:

I'm not surprised Champ has nothing to say. He's never sad a bad word about anyone. Why would he start now?

G_Money
12-07-2010, 06:15 PM

I understand that Josh might do well if someone put together his staff and took personnel control away from him, leaving him to just coach the team and coordinate the offense.

Because I don't think he's a leader I still think he would struggle, but there are ways around that.

But what GM is gonna want to tie his fate to that of McDaniels? :huh:

What guy says, "of all the options available to me, I want the one who self-destructed in a great environment for a class owner, but not before he fought with every great offensive piece he had, got the GM fired, kicked the top-10 DC out of town and sullied the name of his franchise with another Spygate snafu?"

There are always quality head coaching candidates. Josh is not the only great coordinator in the league. He's gonna have to be head and shoulders better than the next guy to get the job, or have a friend in management who wants to give him another shot because they believe in him.

Considering neither Capers nor Pees felt like getting within a thousand miles of Josh when he needed a DC, and both knew him well, I don't know that familiarity with him breeds compassion. Contempt is more likely.

I think he's looking at half-a-dozen years penance, at least. Luckily for him he's a young buck. He has time to rehab his image with some great offenses and some well-timed comments.

But that also gives time for other assistants to make their own names. IMO if he gets another chance, it won't be a good job. The Raiders might take him...

~G

dogfish
12-07-2010, 06:15 PM
On the thread topic:

I'm not surprised Champ has nothing to say. He's never sad a bad word about anyone. Why would he start now?

yea, you knew that wasn't happening. . . love to hear the true scoop, though. . .

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:17 PM
I wont miss Josh, but i do belive he still left us some solid core players and a good team concept to build on. We get ourselves a Qb, a legit GM, and some defense we will be back in force next year....we have a ton of guys that should be kept, this isnt like the end of the shanny regime where he left us 12 or so players worth a damn on offense and thats it...haha

we have a legit OL across the board right now playing at full speed and force, we have a legit RB in moreno, a deep Versatile Wr core, A good FB, good special teams, a couple good DL players and Lb's, and some good young youth in the secondary. what we really need now is front seven DL and LB help, a qb, a rb and start building depth with youth

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:18 PM
That's why I was so pissed off about Goodman being gone. It was the first step in erasing the good we were doing by separating the GM and HC jobs.

Let's hope we put that separation in permanent ink this time instead of cotton candy and fairy dreams.

~G

that was a huge blunder by our FO......

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:19 PM
look MCd made mistakes, and yes had personnel blunders here and there more than most coaches, but thats not what got him fired, what got him fired is the scandal and the bad light it cast on the franchise....he made some good calls on personnel while he was here as well as bad ones, many players liked him alot, even marshall and marshall still does.....the ego thing is legit and a factor, and the friciton with some coaches is also legit, but problems with the players...well i dont think that existed very much at all....

No, the Spygate II thing might have resulted in him getting fired sooner, rather than later, but if you honestly believe that tearing the roster apart and leading the Broncos to the worst stretch in over four decades wasn't the primary factor, I really don't know how to respond to you.

EastCoastBronco
12-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Romanowski is on in 15...
Should be good...;-)

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
yea, you knew that wasn't happening. . . love to hear the true scoop, though. . .

The guys on 87.7 were talking about Josh shipping players out, rather than dealing with them. They were saying Scheffler was about the nicest, easiest player to get along that you will fine. Rather than deal with Hillis (they didn't explain that, unless I missed it), they shipped him out. That anytime he couldn't get along with a player, he just shipped them out, which is not what an HC should do.

dogfish
12-07-2010, 06:23 PM
They were saying Scheffler was about the nicest, easiest player to get along that you will fine.

my source says the same thing. . .

dogfish
12-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Romanowski is on in 15...
Should be good...;-)

i'm sure it'll just be more shameless begging for a job, when no one wants his dishonest goon ass within a thousand miles of their locker room. . . .

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 06:27 PM

~G

But I like cotton candy. I can see where it's bad for contracts......:D

BTW I am not related or ever have been to Josh. Klis said yesterday that Josh comes across as a arrogant little twit (my words), however when you are around him and get to know him you see a much different person. He called him a good man more than once. The person that I have talked to and seen different times was that "different" person, that is kind and good and so stinkin smart.

Trust me I wanted to grab his collar more than once and say dude stop being stupid stubborn with Hillis and Sheff to some degree. You may feel like what's his name is loyal but give Hillis a chance the kid has talent and get over the crap with Scheff, but I couldn't. I would hope a GM could so we shall see what the future brings.

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:30 PM
The guys on 87.7 were talking about Josh shipping players out, rather than dealing with them. They were saying Scheffler was about the nicest, easiest player to get along that you will fine. Rather than deal with Hillis (they didn't explain that, unless I missed it), they shipped him out. That anytime he couldn't get along with a player, he just shipped them out, which is not what an HC should do.

The Scheffler incident was when I jumped ship. There was zero reason to bench him, and even less of a reason to let him go. Right now I can't wait for this semester to be over. Am I still giving it my all? Damn straight. Does that mean I don't want to finish and am embarrassed by my school? No. All it means is that I'm worn out from trying so hard and am looking forward to the break.

Scheff was benched and then shipped out for what was a minor faux pas. And the rest of the team, and vicariously, all of the Broncos fans, suffered. All because McD has the management skills of a chimpanzee.

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:32 PM
The Scheffler incident was when I jumped ship. There was zero reason to bench him, and even less of a reason to let him go. Right now I can't wait for this semester to be over. Am I still giving it my all? Damn straight. Does that mean I don't want to finish and am embarrassed by my school? No. All it means is that I'm worn out from trying so hard and am looking forward to the break.

Scheff was benched and then shipped out for what was a minor faux pas. And the rest of the team, and vicariously, all of the Broncos fans, suffered. All because McD has the management skills of a chimpanzee.

"Left turn Clyde...."

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 06:33 PM
On the thread topic:

Plus he's sooo cute..... Ok I'm bad but I need to laugh again.....cheese sweetie help me out or go post a picture of one of our boys......:D

dogfish
12-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Trust me I wanted to grab his collar more than once and say dude stop being stupid stubborn with Hillis and Sheff to some degree.

you obviously should have. . . :laugh:

Watchthemiddle
12-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Getting rid of the Goodmans, Sheffler, etc is not the problem. What draft prospect did the Goodmans ever do for Shanny??? What did Sheffler ever do for the Broncos?? Nothing

Getting rif of Hillis is the issue.

I remember the statements of wanting "tough, hardnosed, smart" football players. Hillis was and is that.

BUT....he is gone...

Time to move on

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Plus he's sooo cute..... Ok I'm bad but I need to laugh again.....cheese sweetie help me out or go post a picture of one of our boys......:D

Champ is adorable. One of my favorites.

I don't have any pics of our boys to post, but I do have one of me that cracks me up. I'll go find it. BRB

underrated29
12-07-2010, 06:37 PM
my source says the same thing. . .

seems like it. But his wife or girlfriend or whatever she is/was is one hell of a terrible driver.

Last year (not this years obviously) at Training Camp I stayed as late as I could to scout some players and such..they forced me to leave and I was leaving at the same time as sheff girl. She rode my ass hardcore, then alsmost hit me. Then she passed me, and got in the left lane to turn, then as I am about to pass her and go through the light she changes mind and nearly sideswipped me. And nearly took out the car behind me also. She had her daughter with her too....girl was fine, but terrible at driving in her black, tinted out bmw or mercedes or whatever it was.

Made sure I never left at the same time as her again. now I do not have to worry about it.

Not that anyone cares. But...

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
No, the Spygate II thing might have resulted in him getting fired sooner, rather than later, but if you honestly believe that tearing the roster apart and leading the Broncos to the worst stretch in over four decades wasn't the primary factor, I really don't know how to respond to you.

lo...think what you want had the spygate thing not happened josh would still be the coach next year...the personnel stuff is a factor yes, but the key firing point is the scandal period...if you dont realize that then i dont know what to say to you:lol:............:beer:

G_Money
12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
LOL props for the Eastwood reference, Tned. :lol:

That was an orangutan tho. :D

And while I would not expect Champ to ever - EVER - throw a coach under the bus, because it's not his style, I'm still interested in the fallout.

Chucky is an angry coach who might remind some of McDaniels. If the players didn't turn on Josh, then Gruden's a possibility. If they did, then we may go with a different managerial style.

~G

slim
12-07-2010, 06:39 PM
I could post a pic of my boys, if you like?

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Romanowski, who I can't stand, just also pointed out his inability to get along with Mike Nolan, which I had momentarily forgotten about.

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:41 PM

meh sheff hasn't done crap in detroit really either, he cant block and he cant stay healthy...Hillis and now to a degree cutler are the guys i miss...i have no reason to miss marshall or sheff....just my opinion frau...but i guess i understand where ya coming from:beer:

Nomad
12-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Romonaski sounds stoned!!

Tned
Getting rid of the Goodmans, Sheffler, etc is not the problem. What draft prospect did the Goodmans ever do for Shanny??? What did Sheffler ever do for the Broncos?? Nothing

Where the **** is the ROFLMFAO smiley when you need it? :confused:

Elevation inc
Romanowski, who I can't stand, just also pointed out his inability to get along with Mike Nolan, which I had momentarily forgotten about.

i didnt want to admit it for sometime, but there seems to be some serious merit to this building steam and the whole mutual sepration of ways thing was a cover up

Northman
12-07-2010, 06:44 PM

I didnt. :laugh:

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:45 PM
lo...think what you want had the spygate thing not happened josh would still be the coach next year...the personnel stuff is a factor yes, but the key firing point is the scandal period...if you dont realize that then i dont know what to say to you:lol:............:beer:

Man, I know you have been a die-hard McDaniels' apologist for a long time, but come on man, wake up and smell the horse shit, because McDaniels left Dove Valley covered in it.

LOL props for the Eastwood reference, Tned. :lol:

That was an orangutan tho. :D
~G

Damn, I hate when a **** up a movie quote... Grrrr

All those big hairy bi-pods look the same to me.

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
I didnt. :laugh:

I still worry about you neck, because I KNOW you must have gotten whiplash with that turn around on McDaniels!!! :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I could post a pic of my boys, if you like?

OK you made me laugh....man what was I thinking Clay could of read that....shudder.....

Scheff had a wife and was just the sweetest dang pumpkin...... I miss him and Hillis the kid was beyond polite and just soooo, dang it guys where's that picture Frau????? (Just Frau!!!)

Sorry I'll say it.......:focus: and for the rest of the dirt......... (in a Stone Phillips voice)

Tned
12-07-2010, 06:50 PM
i didnt want to admit it for sometime, but there seems to be some serious merit to this building steam and the whole mutual sepration of ways thing was a cover up

Of course it was. Organizations don't let coordinators make lateral moves, just out of the goodness of their heart. It was like when Shanahan let Heimerdinger leave his Assistant head coach - offense position with the Broncos for a lateral/down move to OC at Tennessee. I know lot of people said, "they let him go because it was Heimerdinger's dream job" or some crap like that, but it was a "firing".

Dinger did a horrible job here, and as Shanahan's good friend, it was publicly a friendly 'parting of the ways'.

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:52 PM
meh sheff hasn't done crap in detroit really either, he cant block and he cant stay healthy...Hillis and now to a degree cutler are the guys i miss...i have no reason to miss marshall or sheff....just my opinion frau...but i guess i understand where ya coming from:beer:

We may have missed the opportunity to go to the playoffs because of the benching.

And as for his production, he presented mismatches when he was healthy (I'll give you his frailness, for sure). And I do think Perrish Cox was one of the better picks McD made. But we had to make another crappy trade just to replace him with a lesser player, who, ironically, is now on IR after doing nothing for us.

So yeah, I'd take Scheff's 600 or so yards plus TDs over a nickle back and benchwarming TE on IR.

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Man, I know you have been a die-hard McDaniels' apologist for a long time, but come on man, wake up and smell the horse shit, because McDaniels left Dove Valley covered in it.

Damn, I hate when a **** up a movie quote... Grrrr

All those big hairy bi-pods look the same to me.

first........Piss off tned never was a apologist for MCD, so get of your stool especially when talking about labeling here...i have mentioned when he screwed up, i also posted many posts throught this forum on things he did that piss me off, so kiss my ass with your MCD apologist BS

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:57 PM
OK you made me laugh....man what was I thinking Clay could of read that....shudder.....

Scheff had a wife and was just the sweetest dang pumpkin...... I miss him and Hillis the kid was beyond polite and just soooo, dang it guys where's that picture Frau????? (Just Frau!!!)

Sorry I'll say it.......:focus: and for the rest of the dirt......... (in a Stone Phillips voice)

I was saving this for a thread caption contest, but here you go:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5288/5242603658_41f84aef29.jpg

This is around middle of the 4th quarter of the Raiders game after a half a fifth of Fireball.

Found this picture on my phone the next day.

Odd things happen to Frau at times.....

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:58 PM
We may have missed the opportunity to go to the playoffs because of the benching.

And as for his production, he presented mismatches when he was healthy (I'll give you his frailness, for sure). And I do think Perrish Cox was one of the better picks McD made. But we had to make another crappy trade just to replace him with a lesser player, who, ironically, is now on IR after doing nothing for us.

So yeah, I'd take Scheff's 600 or so yards plus TDs over a nickle back and benchwarming TE on IR.

meh like i said i see where ya coming from, but i really dont think sheff was the player many thought he was....just me i guess....i also think gronkowski is head and shoulders a better blocker then sheff and more important as a all round TE to denver...i never saw sheff play through pain the way gronk did sunday, and when josh finally started passing gronk the ball he made some nice catches...is its gronk fault he doesnt have 600 yds becasue MCD didnt use TE's??? no it isnt.....and while you see catches as the only stat for a TE, the way they are used in the scheme MCd ran, they were more improtant as blcokers, and gronk started out performing graham there who has long been considered the best blocking TE in the game...so perhaps gronk is more valuable than you realize, but had a coach who just doesnt care about using TE's....especially since we have a guy like decker that started working that role the last few weeks....

rationalfan
12-07-2010, 07:00 PM
what an anticlimax. i rarely trust on-air radio personalities. they'll exaggerate a truth or run with un-sourced heresay because there's little to no recourse for them - no printed pages, or online archives to references the bonehead statements. lame.

also, you don't get as much of this with sports radio people, but it's always bothered me that radio people use pseudonyms. what are you hiding from?

dogfish
12-07-2010, 07:03 PM

first........Piss off tned never was a apologist for MCD, so get of your stool especially when talking about labeling here...i have mentioned when he screwed up, i also posted many posts throught this forum on things he did that piss me off, so kiss my ass with your MCD apologist BS

guys, let's not fight! mcdaniels got canned, this is the time to celebrate!

:beer:

underrated29
12-07-2010, 07:03 PM

This is around middle of the 4th quarter of the Raiders game after a half a fifth of Fireball.

You do like a good ****.adoodledoo dontchya Frau. I like how you use both hands to hold it. But alas, ive seen bigger

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 07:04 PM
You do like a good ****.adoodledoo dontchya Frau. I like how you use both hands to hold it. But alas, ive seen bigger

And that, folks, is why that picture is best suited for the Lounge.

Thank you, good night.

:cool:

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
guys, let's not fight! mcdaniels got canned, this is the time to celebrate!

i just dont like people complaining about labeling then doing it themselves....but he is right Tned....

To a new denver ERA:beer:

underrated29
12-07-2010, 07:09 PM
And that, folks, is why that picture is best suited for the Lounge.

Thank you, good night.

:cool:

You knew it was coming.(no pun there)
I bet you have thought of many worse things to say with that picture.
Cant wait to hear what clay thinks.
Mine was just the standard joke, no thought, no funny, just a response on the lines of lounge.

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 07:10 PM

OK 100 high fives....priceless girl....you are the best! BTW where did the chicken/rooster come from????

Elev.....Tned dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken.... I was in bed in great pain for Thanksgiving and my B-Day I need the laugh.......:laugh:

Frau sweetie what jersey were you wearing??????

Tned
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
This wasn't on 87.7, but there is Shanon Sharpe talking about how the team is so much worse because of McDaniels moves and management.

http://fb.me/GDeRU8PO

TXBRONC
12-07-2010, 07:31 PM

I think it's all contingent of him learning how to work with people. If can't rehabilitate his people skills he may never real his full potential.

Watchthemiddle
12-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I think it's all contingent of him learning how to work with people. If can't rehabilitate his people skills he may never real his full potential.

He'll learn from this experience and get another gig. Probably not HC, but OC and he will excell in it and Lord willing we don't play that team because hi OC would demolish our D.

Dreadnought
12-07-2010, 08:28 PM
meh like i said i see where ya coming from, but i really dont think sheff was the player many thought he was....just me i guess....i also think gronkowski is head and shoulders a better blocker then sheff and more important as a all round TE to denver...i never saw sheff play through pain the way gronk did sunday, and when josh finally started passing gronk the ball he made some nice catches...is its gronk fault he doesnt have 600 yds becasue MCD didnt use TE's??? no it isnt.....and while you see catches as the only stat for a TE, the way they are used in the scheme MCd ran, they were more improtant as blcokers, and gronk started out performing graham there who has long been considered the best blocking TE in the game...so perhaps gronk is more valuable than you realize, but had a coach who just doesnt care about using TE's....especially since we have a guy like decker that started working that role the last few weeks....

I think Scheffler's frailness became one of our Bronco fan Urban Legends, because the record doesn't really back that up. As Frau said he set up hideous mismatches (like versus SD last year) when used intelligently. I would have thought a guy like McD would have figured that out. As for production his YPC here was crazy, like something out of the 1960's. That, rather than number of catches, is I think a better measure for a receiver. he was over 15 YPc two of his four years here. No other TE anywhere in the league was close. No question he was no kind of roadgrader, but we all have our preferences for skill sets for different positions, and to my own mind blocking ability is at most secondary for a TE. Others differ. I do agree Decker in that role has some promise

Tned
12-07-2010, 08:52 PM
I think Scheffler's frailness became one of our Bronco fan Urban Legends, because the record doesn't really back that up. As Frau said he set up hideous mismatches (like versus SD last year) when used intelligently. I would have thought a guy like McD would have figured that out. As for production his YPC here was crazy, like something out of the 1960's. That, rather than number of catches, is I think a better measure for a receiver. he was over 15 YPc two of his four years here. No other TE anywhere in the league was close. No question he was no kind of roadgrader, but we all have our preferences for skill sets for different positions, and to my own mind blocking ability is at most secondary for a TE. Others differ. I do agree Decker in that role has some promise

Yea, I'll take Sharpe, Clark or Whitten over Richard Quinn and his world class blocking any day. Give me a tight end that can stretch the field.

claymore
12-07-2010, 08:54 PM

The biggest myth around dove valley was that McD was an offensive genius. He couldnt use talent that he didnt pick, and he could never balance the offense. He is a disaster. He is the equivelant of a fart you are positive is just a fart, then before you know it you have drawers full of poop.

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Shuffler is third string in Detroit FFS. Behind Matt Heller. Gronkowski was catching more balls in Denver the past few games before he got hurt.

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 08:55 PM
He is the equivelant of a fart you are positive is just a fart, then before you know it you have drawers full of poop.

Well, we know what your area of expertise is now. If there was ever a doubt.

claymore
12-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Well, we know what your area of expertise is now. If there was ever a doubt.

Yes. I am experienced in shitting my pants. Thats how I knew what McD was right away.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 09:03 PM
I wont miss Josh, but i do belive he still left us some solid core players and a good team concept to build on. We get ourselves a Qb, a legit GM, and some defense we will be back in force next year....we have a ton of guys that should be kept, this isnt like the end of the shanny regime where he left us 12 or so players worth a damn on offense and thats it...haha

we have a legit OL across the board right now playing at full speed and force, we have a legit RB in moreno, a deep Versatile Wr core, A good FB, good special teams, a couple good DL players and Lb's, and some good young youth in the secondary. what we really need now is front seven DL and LB help, a qb, a rb and start building depth with youth

This, however I am interested in seeing how Orton responds if he still has a job.

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 09:35 PM
OK 100 high fives....priceless girl....you are the best! BTW where did the chicken/rooster come from????

Elev.....Tned dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken.... I was in bed in great pain for Thanksgiving and my B-Day I need the laugh.......:laugh:

Frau sweetie what jersey were you wearing??????

That my DJ Williams jersey. The rest of this post must be answered in the Lounge. :D

turftoad
12-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes. I am experienced in shitting my pants. Thats how I knew what McD was right away.

:lol: :lol:

I resemble this remark!!

Cugel
12-07-2010, 09:56 PM

~G

Hit the nail totally on the head! That ARROGANCE that was apparent from day one with the Matt Cassel attempted trade and Cutler fiasco is present right now.

I doubt McDaniels will learn one thing from this experience that will help him be a better head coach. None of it was his fault in his view. You could hear it in his coaching statements where he gave the standard required humble speeches after losses. But, you could see plainly that he didn't believe any of it.

In his own mind he probably would be unable to name a single thing he did wrong or would change about his basic approach to coaching (he might admit certain draft picks and trades "didn't work out as well as we hoped") but there is ZERO accountability for WHY he failed.

If you asked him -- "what specific defects in the way you approached the job led to your failure" and I'm sure he'd be unable to name any. He'd probably totally dispute that there was anything wrong with his coaching style or his approach to drafting players.

He might just as well say that he was visited by one of the plagues of Egypt descending from on high and he was helpless to do anything about any of it. He "did his best and has no regrets about his time with the Broncos." :coffee:

I think that he'll NEVER succeed as a head coach unless he gets a total personality transplant. Good luck with that Josh. :coffee:

eessydo
12-07-2010, 10:01 PM
I am still not sure why people are labeling him as a "bright" coach. It took all of 6 games in the NFL for coaches to figure out what he was trying to accomplish. Since then, look at his record.

Sorry guys, but I would call him bright if he did a lot with a little, but he didn't. He took a bunch of average and second string players ( which clearly he prefers over talented starters) and didn't even play them to their potential, nothing more.

If he were as bright as everyone says he is, then he would at least stand at .500 with a bunch of crappy personnel decisions on his record, but that is NOT the case.

I think everyone has been drinking the Josh McDaniels cool-aid for far too long, and forgot to look at his track record, which stinks.

eessydo
12-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Let's analyze this by winning percentage

Norv Turner : 13 seasons .482 (first NFL job .454) (first two NFL seasons
Wade Phillips: 12 seasons .581 (first NFL job .500)
Brad Childress: 5 seasons .527 (first NFL job .527)
Josh McDaniels: 2 seasons .393 (first NFL job .393)

At the end of the day all you have is your record and his record sucks. I don't think it even remotely comes in at "harsh".

Cugel
12-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post

The OL? The DL? LBs? Are you HIGHER THAN PETER TOSH??

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/kawasakiracing/PeterTosh4.jpg

In 2008, Cutler was sacked 11 times. Orton has been sacked 33 times and there's 4 games left to go.

In 2008 Denver, despite having a pass-happy attack that ranked them 2nd in the NFL in total offense, was 12th in rushing with 15 rushing TDs and a 117 ypg average.

In 2010, Denver is 29th in rushing, with 8 rushing TDs and an anemic 86 ypg average.

There's just no comparison! 2008's offensive line was a great strength on the team. Today the line is flat horrible. They can barely run the ball at all and they can't protect the passer worth a damn.

In short, the entire blocking scheme is going to have to be scrapped.

Meanwhile the Broncos lack a franchise QB (the most essential ingredient) (And NO! Tebow does NOT count since there's exactly ZERO evidence that he can ever become an elite franchise QB).

Denver's secondary was weak and is aging and may lack Champ Bailey next year. The DL has been the weakest link on a bottom-feeder team. Most of them will be lucky to have jobs in the NFL next year, with other teams.

Denver's defense is basically horrible (no change there they sucked under Shanny) but there's been ZERO improvement in 2 years. Their two best players Champ and Dawkins will soon qualify for medicare and DJ Williams has off-field issues. The rest (except Dumervil) flat suck.

Offensively Moreno has been a wasted pick so far (he may blossom in his 2nd season if he can stay healthy). Lloyd has made up some for losing Marshall, but Gaffney is nothing to write home about and Royal has stagnated.

In short, this team is a fire sale away from being swept into the rubbish heap! Probably at least 1/2 of all the starters will NOT return for next season -- and don't deserve to -- especially on defense.

When Shanny left he left players like Cutler, Marshall, Sheffler, Torain, and Hillis. Where is their like now? NOT ONE of those players has been replaced by anybody better and they are all performing well for other teams.

TOTAL DISASTER doesn't begin to describe this fiasco! :coffee:

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 06:18 AM

but to the new HC it wasnt and i dont fault him for that at all....now the hillis and cutler things that a different story.....and honestly we have the WR core making TE's obsolete, and even when gronk has been wide open orton still forces it to lloyd in double teams so even if sheff was here he wouldnt be used.....and his blocking skills would keep him off the field....

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 06:19 AM
Yea, I'll take Sharpe, Clark or Whitten over Richard Quinn and his world class blocking any day. Give me a tight end that can stretch the field.

i hate richard quinn and he sucks at blcoking that was a horrible draft pick....but graham and gronk are very vaulable to this team....and gronk is showing he does have recieving skills when utilized...kyle just needs to open his eyes....sad for gronk he had to go to IR,but he did tough the game out sunday.....

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 06:24 AM
The OL? The DL? LBs? Are you HIGHER THAN PETER TOSH??

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/kawasakiracing/PeterTosh4.jpg

In 2008, Cutler was sacked 11 times. Orton has been sacked 33 times and there's 4 games left to go.

In 2008 Denver, despite having a pass-happy attack that ranked them 2nd in the NFL in total offense, was 12th in rushing with 15 rushing TDs and a 117 ypg average.

In 2010, Denver is 29th in rushing, with 8 rushing TDs and an anemic 86 ypg average.

There's just no comparison! 2008's offensive line was a great strength on the team. Today the line is flat horrible. They can barely run the ball at all and they can't protect the passer worth a damn.

In short, the entire blocking scheme is going to have to be scrapped.

Meanwhile the Broncos lack a franchise QB (the most essential ingredient) (And NO! Tebow does NOT count since there's exactly ZERO evidence that he can ever become an elite franchise QB).

Denver's secondary was weak and is aging and may lack Champ Bailey next year. The DL has been the weakest link on a bottom-feeder team. Most of them will be lucky to have jobs in the NFL next year, with other teams.

Denver's defense is basically horrible (no change there they sucked under Shanny) but there's been ZERO improvement in 2 years. Their two best players Champ and Dawkins will soon qualify for medicare and DJ Williams has off-field issues. The rest (except Dumervil) flat suck.

Offensively Moreno has been a wasted pick so far (he may blossom in his 2nd season if he can stay healthy). Lloyd has made up some for losing Marshall, but Gaffney is nothing to write home about and Royal has stagnated.

In short, this team is a fire sale away from being swept into the rubbish heap! Probably at least 1/2 of all the starters will NOT return for next season -- and don't deserve to -- especially on defense.

When Shanny left he left players like Cutler, Marshall, Sheffler, Torain, and Hillis. Where is their like now? NOT ONE of those players has been replaced by anybody better and they are all performing well for other teams.

TOTAL DISASTER doesn't begin to describe this fiasco! :coffee:

cutler's mobility was a huge reason he was sacked only 13 times.....and orton is responsible for at least 15 of his sacks...nice try bud......we didnt even have a healthy OL till 2 weeks ago...calm down and get your hater glasses off..our starting 5 OL right now is well on its way to finishing the season strong running the ball, and we also see what happens when we actually run the ball now consistently from moreno.. and the rooks we have are rapidly improving more and more.....its not there fault orton holds the ball forever hoping he can chuck it to lloyd downfield in double coverage and get bailed out by lloyds circus catches.....especially when he has moreno or gronk or royal seven yds in front of him wide open....

you can think what you want about josh, im not gonna miss him as i stated but he still left us with some solid talent....

Tned
12-08-2010, 08:44 AM
i hate richard quinn and he sucks at blcoking that was a horrible draft pick....but graham and gronk are very vaulable to this team....and gronk is showing he does have recieving skills when utilized...kyle just needs to open his eyes....sad for gronk he had to go to IR,but he did tough the game out sunday.....

I hope Gronkowski turns out to be the next Antonio Gates, since he cost us what, the 14th pick in the 2010 draft?

BigDaddyBronco
12-08-2010, 08:54 AM

That ain't no lie. :D

Dreadnought
12-08-2010, 09:27 AM
but to the new HC it wasnt and i dont fault him for that at all....now the hillis and cutler things that a different story.....and honestly we have the WR core making TE's obsolete, and even when gronk has been wide open orton still forces it to lloyd in double teams so even if sheff was here he wouldnt be used.....and his blocking skills would keep him off the field....

There is a lot of truth there. Orton has a disturbing habit of developing tunnel vision. He has had success when he remembers to spread the ball around rather than using Marshall or Lloyd as a security blanket

TXBRONC
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
There is a lot of truth there. Orton has a disturbing habit of developing tunnel vision. He has had success when he remembers to spread the ball around rather than using Marshall or Lloyd as a security blanket

I heard some people say that after the Chiefs game blame McDaniels because Orton kept throwing the ball to Lloyd who was covered like a shitty diaper on a baby's ass. That's just simply inaccurate.

Unless we're using max protection and reasonably sure Denver didn't all freaking day long you got multiple receivers running routes. Lloyd is the first read but he certainly wasn't the only option yet Orton kept forcing the ball to him. No one can tell me that McDaniels didn't give Orton the latitude to check down or audible out of any given play yet instead he kept forcing the ball Lloyd's way.

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I hope Gronkowski turns out to be the next Antonio Gates, since he cost us what, the 14th pick in the 2010 draft?

yor being obnoxious now:coffee: stop baiting already....smith has been exposed finally in detroit and we all knew it was a horrible pick from the get go, i mentioned as much many many times...whats your point???....thats right you dont have one your just baiting now...since you have me labled as a MCD apologist.....

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 10:42 AM

i hate orton...i really do, he suprised me this year at times, props on him for that but i cant stand him as a Qb.....he forced things to marshall and now he is doing it with lloyd, I can not tell you how many times,royal, moreno and even gronk have been underneath wide open....LLoyd, royal, DT, Decker, Gaffney....very top notch core there when he spreads it around..when he doesnt they all look like chumps who did nothing when it really was just orton forcing stuff...this past KC game is a prime example of that

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I heard some people say that after the Chiefs game blame McDaniels because Orton kept throwing the ball to Lloyd who was covered like a shitty diaper on a baby's ass. That's just simply inaccurate.

Unless we're using max protection and reasonably sure Denver didn't all freaking day long you got multiple receivers running routes. Lloyd is the first read but he certainly wasn't the only option yet Orton kept forcing the ball to him. No one can tell me that McDaniels didn't give Orton the latitude to check down or audible out of any given play yet instead he kept forcing the ball Lloyd's way.

tis is a issue i have to for people calling MCD out here, MCD stated numerous times orton had freedom at the LOS and has earned that since TC.....I have no doubt alot of the forcing is directly on orton thinking lloyd is his security blanket....and honestly if lloyd wasnt as insane this year as he has been, orton would look like the chump QB he is.....all the big plays he has made this year have been more because of the WR's than orton as qb....

TXBRONC
12-08-2010, 11:05 AM
tis is a issue i have to for people calling MCD out here, MCD stated numerous times orton had freedom at the LOS and has earned that since TC.....I have no doubt alot of the forcing is directly on orton thinking lloyd is his security blanket....and honestly if lloyd wasnt as insane this year as he has been, orton would look like the chump QB he is.....all the big plays he has made this year have been more because of the WR's than orton as qb....

I don't hate the guy but I know he's not the solution long term. He's having a hell of year statistically and all Denver has to show for it is 3 wins this season.

jhildebrand
12-08-2010, 11:33 AM

With the running game going the way it was there shouldnt have been as many pass plays dialed up! Orton takes blame throwing to Lloyd in triple coverage no less than 3 times :mad:

BroncoStud
12-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Orton's average, this shouldn't surprise any of us. The Chicago Bears fans booed Orton and the offense relentlessly while he was there. In a traditional drop-back offense like the one we ran more of on Sunday at Arrowhead, Orton is at best an average QB.

He needs to spread it 5 wide out of shotgun to have a chance at good stats and performance. The sooner we move another direction from Orton, the better. I don't care it is Tebow, Luck, or Cam Newton, any of them offers 10X the upside Orton does.

Tned
12-08-2010, 01:30 PM
yor being obnoxious now:coffee: stop baiting already....smith has been exposed finally in detroit and we all knew it was a horrible pick from the get go, i mentioned as much many many times...whats your point???....thats right you dont have one your just baiting now...since you have me labled as a MCD apologist.....

Really, you, of all people, are going to throw out the obnoxious tag? Over this?

If you don't like my posts, ignore them.

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Really, you, of all people, are going to throw out the obnoxious tag? Over this?

Hey Milan, if you don't like my posts, ignore them.

yes really i am and you know full well why...you have lableed me a MCD apologist and then cry to high heaven about labels.....and i really would like you to bring up all my baiting posts the last few days for comparison to yours...im pretty sure we will both see who has baited who more....and it isnt me...:coffee:

Elevation inc
12-08-2010, 01:33 PM

Hey Milan, if you don't like my posts, ignore them.

who's milan or is that just ignorance showing again???:coffee:

frauschieze
12-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Elev.....Tned dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

:bump2:

Also, this is going in the sig. Pn's bringing the smackdown.

slim
12-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Cheese, I like the way you handled that rooster. Gentle yet firm.

pnbronco
12-08-2010, 01:52 PM
:bump2:

Also, this is going in the sig. Pn's bringing the smackdown.

Oh that's so funny........... Thanks for the laugh....again.....!!!!!!

Roosters..........who knew..............:lol: (:censored:)

frauschieze
12-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh that's so funny........... Thanks for the laugh....again.....!!!!!!

Roosters..........who knew..............:lol: (:censored:)

Holy Diver.

But that is a story for another day. :heh:

BCJ
12-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Let us not sugar coat this thing. First step is for Josh to admit all his mistakes and realize he was over his head. 2nd, it just wasnt the fact that he was running the FO show. He proved he couldnt manage the game before or during since the Raiders game. Scripted the first drive in SD then just totally lost it. He abandon the run vs Rams then when we could do no wrong running the ball in KC, he decided to turn to the ALL PASS game even though Orton had his worst game as a Bronco. He shit our bed then didnt clean up the mess and when asked about it said, "It happens and we will need to go one night at a time." Guess what? He shitted in our bed again! At least this time he wont be shitting in our bed anymore. Sure, we have to clean up weeks of sheets but at least we stop the stinch.
Will he be a good coach next time? He was a great OC but it looks like being a HC is a whole different animal. Next time, I hope he wears diapers for that team's sake.

dogfish
12-08-2010, 02:23 PM

she looks like she knows what she's doing. . .

TXBRONC
12-08-2010, 02:29 PM

It sounds like you have experience with roosters. :D

slim
12-08-2010, 02:34 PM
she looks like she knows what she's doing. . .

:tape:

It sounds like you have experience with roosters. :D

:joyman:

rcsodak
12-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Maybe he doen't have anything bad to say :noidea:
....much ado about nothin'......
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
12-08-2010, 04:37 PM
"Left turn Clyde...."

...you mean right, right? : )

rcsodak
12-08-2010, 05:05 PM
cutler's mobility was a huge reason he was sacked only 13 times.....and orton is responsible for at least 15 of his sacks...nice try bud......we didnt even have a healthy OL till 2 weeks ago...calm down and get your hater glasses off..our starting 5 OL right now is well on its way to finishing the season strong running the ball, and we also see what happens when we actually run the ball now consistently from moreno.. and the rooks we have are rapidly improving more and more.....its not there fault orton holds the ball forever hoping he can chuck it to lloyd downfield in double coverage and get bailed out by lloyds circus catches.....especially when he has moreno or gronk or royal seven yds in front of him wide open....
you can think what you want about josh, im not gonna miss him as i stated but he still left us with some solid talent....ROTFLMAO You're trying to reason with the same person that calls out McD for his arrogance/anger issues while looking in a miirror.

sneakers
10-03-2011, 05:09 PM

awwwww cute chicken How'd you catch him?

Northman
10-03-2011, 05:15 PM
awwwww cute chicken How'd you catch him?

I love the way she's hold a c..k.

GEM
10-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Sneakers....you sumbitch. Bumping a freaking almost year old thread. I clicked on it going huh...wtf is this about! :lol:

Northman
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Sneakers....you sumbitch. Bumping a freaking almost year old thread. I clicked on it going huh...wtf is this about! :lol:

I was kind of hoping Champ flew to St. Louis and bitchslapped McD for old times sake. :lol:

frauschieze
10-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Holy crap. I actually posted about football in this thread. I forgot I used to do that.

Tned
10-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey, I remember that co, err, rooster pic... lol

scott.475
10-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Holy crap. I actually posted about football in this thread. I forgot I used to do that.

As you admit in this thread, there are many things you do, then forget about. :D

sneakers
10-04-2011, 12:10 AM

Sooo how did you catch him? They are hard to catch when they dont want to be caught.

BeefStew25
10-04-2011, 12:34 AM

Cough cough.

sneakers
10-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Cough cough.

No one is going to touch your balls when you cough...give it up already!

LRtagger
10-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Sooo how did you catch him? They are hard to catch when they dont want to be caught.

Usually if you just choke them, they submit and give in