PDA

View Full Version : Most anticipated game this season?

broncofaninfla
08-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Which game are you looking forward to the most this season? For me, it’s definitely week 2 with the Chargers. After the BS that Rivers and gang pulled last season I can’t help but think the Broncos will be fired up and ready to play, especially with Marshall coming back. I’m hoping for a humiliating blow out!!!!

jrelway
08-29-2008, 10:32 AM
chargers game @invesco. that crap rivers pulled last year left an awful taste in my mouth as well. also looking forward to the pats game. we do have their number.

OB
08-29-2008, 10:35 AM
chargers game @invesco. that crap rivers pulled last year left an awful taste in my mouth as well. also looking forward to the pats game. we do have their number.

What he said :D

I look forward to given the patsies a beat down in their home (or at least i hope) hey MN ;) ;)

CoachChaz
08-29-2008, 10:38 AM
I have to say Miami for one reason only and thats because my brother is a huge, shit-talking Fins fan. It's a long way from the days when we'd have Elway vs. Marino arguements...but it's still always a fun day at the house when they play each other.

frauschieze
08-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Jax.

Buff
08-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Definitely the Chargers... We didn't even look like we were in the same league as them last year so I'll be interested to see if the roster moves we made are enough to compete this year.

Also looking forward to the Jags game to see if we've improved in stopping the run. And the Pats game just because that's always a big one.

RunYouOver
08-29-2008, 11:09 AM
No question for me its the MNF game against the Patriots.

Besides the fact that I hate the Patriots, we have a lot to prove in that game and I think, like always when we play them, we can wind up victorious and earn a lot of respect.

NightTrainLayne
08-29-2008, 11:09 AM
October 12 against Jacksonville for obvious reasons.

Edit: hit submit too quickly. The obvious reason is Bief and I will be able to consummate our relationship.

hamrob
08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
In order:

1. Sandiego - 2nd game of the year
2. New England - Monday Night
3. Sandiego - last game of the year...when the playoffs are on the line and perhaps the division as well!

Skinny
08-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Sandy Eggo.

honz
08-29-2008, 11:43 AM
The first game of the season! Next Monday! Yeehaw!

OB
08-29-2008, 01:10 PM
No question for me its the MNF game against the Patriots.

Besides the fact that I hate the Patriots, we have a lot to prove in that game and I think, like always when we play them, we can wind up victorious and earn a lot of respect.

:elefant::elefant::elefant:

RYO - dude what uppppppppp

:beer:

slim
08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
The first game of the season! Next Monday! Yeehaw!

Exactly...right now I only care about week 1. Once it is over, I will only care about week 2.

Kaylore
08-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Most anticipated Bronco games?

Chargers, Patriots, and the Super Bowl. :D

MOtorboat
08-29-2008, 01:28 PM
The next one.
:coffee:

SarahKay
08-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Falcons and Broncos. :laugh: Only because I am going!

But other than that.. Pats, Jets [only to see if we redeem ourself from Brett Farve from last seasons loss], and Chargers.

Nomad
08-29-2008, 04:24 PM
The 1st game of the season, which is the Oakland Raiders. 2nd is the Chargers at Invesco Field and that's to see if the BRONCOS can get that monkey off their backs (the Chargers) and win plus it's the first game at home which is the most exciting especially since a divisional rival.

Bronco9798
08-29-2008, 06:57 PM
1st game of the season has to be the most anticipated game of the season after sitting through the entire off season and waiting. I'm excited for the Monday night game with the Raiders.

Their defense will actually pose a great test for out offense. They have some guys with Kelly, Warren, Hall, Wilson, Burgess, Morrison, and Asomugah that can play some football.

Russell and that set of WR's shouldn't pose a great deal of problems for the defense. I am excited to see how we stack up against the run though early on.

If we can get this one on the road and then come home and beat SD in week 2, we could very well be on to something this year!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

MasterShake
08-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Home opener against the Chargers, hands down. Not only will I be there screaming till I lose my voice, this game sets the tone for the rest of the year. We have to smash them in their big mouths a laugh as they puke up blood. If we don't split with the Chargers or sweep them, no playoffs. I expect Shanahan and Co. have this one circled.....with BLOOD!

Tned
08-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Which game are you looking forward to the most this season? For me, it’s definitely week 2 with the Chargers. After the BS that Rivers and gang pulled last season I can’t help but think the Broncos will be fired up and ready to play, especially with Marshall coming back. I’m hoping for a humiliating blow out!!!!

Two. First, the Oak game, just because I NEED the season to start.

Second, the NE game, because I want to see how our team ranks with the cream of the crop.

EastCoastBronco
08-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Pats and Broncs. Monday October 20th. I'm going to Gillette with an old buddy from the neighborhood who lives in New Hampshire now. Been looking forward to that since he told me he got tickets.
Look for the ECB sign...;-)

broncosfanscott
08-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Every Broncos game this year, however the week 2 game vs. SD will be one I am looking forward to with everything that happened last year.

The other will be the game at NE.

omac
08-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Patriots. Best team in the league. Plus it'll be played close to the midpoint of the season, so by then, our offense and defense should be close to as good as they'll get.

Canmore
08-31-2008, 02:49 AM
Week 1, the Raiders. Denver Broncos football is back.

Bronco Bible
08-31-2008, 09:08 AM
For me, It has to be the week they come to Carolina and smack around a couple of Panthers. Good times!!!!!!!!!!!

UnderArmour
08-31-2008, 09:40 AM
The next one.
:coffee:

That's what I was going to say.