PDA

View Full Version : Which schemes do you want to see for the 2011 Denver Broncos?

broncofaninfla
12-07-2010, 12:33 PM
What schemes on both sides of the ball would you prefer to see Denver impliment next season? 3/4, 4/3, west coast, spread offense ect...

Ravage!!!
12-07-2010, 12:41 PM
We don't have the personnel for the 34, and its harder to build. Personally, I would rather us move to the 43, purely because I think we can get it "up and running" at a more stable pace and execution faster than trying to build a 34.

As far as offense, anything other than the McD's. Lets get back to understanding the use of the run game.

dogfish
12-07-2010, 12:42 PM
stay with the 3-4 on defense. . . all offensive schemes seem to be hybrids these days anyway, i don't care so much what we do as long as we run the ball more and more effectively. . .

Nomad
12-07-2010, 12:42 PM
A winning scheme!! I don't really care!!

Juriga72
12-07-2010, 12:43 PM
The same scheme used for the first six games LAST year.....

shank
12-07-2010, 12:44 PM
stay with the 3-4 on defense. . . all offensive schemes seem to be hybrids these days anyway, i don't care so much what we do as long as we run the ball more and more effectively. . .

this. and this again.

CoachChaz
12-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm good with the 3-4 as long as we have a compliment to Doom, a better DL and ILB's that arent overrated.

On offense...just something that is balanced and makes use of the talent we have on that side of the ball

BroncoBJ
12-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I want to see the ZBS back. :fight:

I also want to win.

Nomad
12-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm good with the 3-4 as long as we have a compliment to Doom, a better DL and ILB's that arent overrated.

On offense...just something that is balanced and makes use of the talent we have on that side of the ball

pretty much what you and dogfish said! I have no preference but I hope this next HC uses the schemes that are the strength of the players we have!!

Dreadnought
12-07-2010, 12:58 PM

I want to see the ZBS reinstalled, and ditch the three WR set for any case - ever - but 3rd or 4th and long. A good pass catching TE or two need to be added, and get back to reintegrating the TE with the passing attack. With Decker's size its possible could be worked in as a tweener/hybrid

underrated29
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
I like the 3-4 a lot. I think we can apply better pressure on the QB this way, and it helps out our run game. Doom is an absolute Monster in the 3-4, where as the 4-3 he was just good. but a liability in the run game.

We need to keep the 3-4.

As for offense, I do not care. I would just like to see us keep the same Power blocking scheme and same OL. I would like to see us keep Royal and work him in and out of the slot...Move him around and create mismatches. and of course let my man knowshon do his thing. I really like the look of 3 wide and rb....It gives us sooo many options. And if tebow is in there then it would be deadly.

royal is to fast in the 3 wide and should be open. lloyd can go vertical. knowshon is a threat to run or dump off. and tebow can hit one of the above if not he can take off and run it. And because we have our WR out and someone on knowshon, plus the DL, that leaves tebown 1 on 1 with a LB, who he can out run. But really and most importantly.

NOT BE PREDICTABLE!!!!!!

( I have had issues with our last 2 offesive play callers, bates and josh, lets not make it a 3rd!)