PDA

View Full Version : So, I had this dream the other night.....

Kapaibro
08-29-2007, 10:00 AM
The dream analysis thread!

Tell us your weird dreams, and your fellow posters will attempt to analyse your general weirdosity!

It can be a dream about anything(but keep it PG-rated), and if the are fellow posters involved, so much the better.

I'll kick it off.

The other night I had a dream that I was in a bank in Denver, and it was really busy. I finally got to the front of the queue(with about 20 people behind me), and some punk waltzes past, and pushes in front.
Now I hate pusher-inners more than spiders, but to make matters worse, I was 8.5 months pregnant!
True to form, I start giving out(telling off) this little punk for not waiting his turn, and inconveniencing the people who were queued! His response?
"I'm in a hurry!"
I say "You're in a hurry? Mate, I am 8.5 months pregnant, so don't tell me about being in a bloody hurry!"
No one behind me is saying a thing, and neither is the teller.
After a minute of telling him off, he pulls a gun on me, and tells me "Back off b'artch and let me get my money!"
In my irritated and wildly hormonal state, I grabbed the gun off him, and pointed it at his head.
"Listen up arsehole! If I go into labour because you pissed me off, AND pointed a gun at me, I will shoot you deader than a dead dead thing! You need to go home and ask your mother to teach you some manners, and be sure and apologise to all these people you scared, and pissed off while you're at it!"
By this time, the security people get their fingers out of their butts long enough to apprehend the guy, and I give them the gun! Everyone in the bank starts cheering.
Thankfully, I did not go into labour, but I woke up feeling so annoyed that no one said anything except me, the hugely pregnant lady!

Analyse away!

Kapaibro
08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
No one else is having weird dreams? :shocked:

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:35 PM
No one else is having weird dreams? :shocked:

Not that I can talk about on a PG message board! :wink:

Kapaibro
08-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Not that I can talk about on a PG message board! :wink:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

How weird was mine?

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:42 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

How weird was mine?

I am going to have to go with VERY wierd.

They don't have queues in Denver banks :laugh:

Kapaibro
08-31-2007, 02:48 PM
I am going to have to go with VERY wierd.

They don't have queues in Denver banks :laugh:

Yeah Snapp said.

It was mental, cos I was sooooooooo angry!

Tned
08-31-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah Snapp said.

It was mental, cos I was sooooooooo angry!

Plus, if you were 8.5 months pregnant, you should have either sent someone else to the bank, or simply gone to a hole in the wall, where you wouldn't have had a queue. :D

Hmmm, I might be starting to overanalyze now.

Kapaibro
08-31-2007, 03:00 PM
Plus, if you were 8.5 months pregnant, you should have either sent someone else to the bank, or simply gone to a hole in the wall, where you wouldn't have had a queue. :D

Hmmm, I might be starting to overanalyze now.

This guy I work with did a joke analysis, which ended up sounded very spot on!

The baby was a fresh start/rebirth
The bank meant I was coming into money, or worried about money
And the punk was me getting rid of bad influences in my life!

Tned
08-31-2007, 03:06 PM
This guy I work with did a joke analysis, which ended up sounded very spot on!

The baby was a fresh start/rebirth
The bank meant I was coming into money, or worried about money
And the punk was me getting rid of bad influences in my life!

LOL, Ok, I clearly have no future in dream analysis. :D

Kapaibro
08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Okay, so I checked out a dream dictionary online!

Here's what I got.

Pregnant: growth, development, new direction
Bank: wanting financial security
Queue/line: need patience
Gun: aggression, feeling victimised.

T1014
08-31-2007, 04:37 PM
:D yaya I have weird dreams all the time and remember them almost every day for weeks at a time.

Needless to say I bet I'll be posting in here often, but for now I'm so tiiiired from cross country that I'm not going to explain the dream I had about dehydration.

BigBroncLove
09-01-2007, 03:10 AM
The dream analysis thread!

Tell us your weird dreams, and your fellow posters will attempt to analyse your general weirdosity!

It can be a dream about anything(but keep it PG-rated), and if the are fellow posters involved, so much the better.

I'll kick it off.

The other night I had a dream that I was in a bank in Denver, and it was really busy. I finally got to the front of the queue(with about 20 people behind me), and some punk waltzes past, and pushes in front.
Now I hate pusher-inners more than spiders, but to make matters worse, I was 8.5 months pregnant!
True to form, I start giving out(telling off) this little punk for not waiting his turn, and inconveniencing the people who were queued! His response?
"I'm in a hurry!"
I say "You're in a hurry? Mate, I am 8.5 months pregnant, so don't tell me about being in a bloody hurry!"
No one behind me is saying a thing, and neither is the teller.
After a minute of telling him off, he pulls a gun on me, and tells me "Back off b'artch and let me get my money!"
In my irritated and wildly hormonal state, I grabbed the gun off him, and pointed it at his head.
"Listen up arsehole! If I go into labour because you pissed me off, AND pointed a gun at me, I will shoot you deader than a dead dead thing! You need to go home and ask your mother to teach you some manners, and be sure and apologise to all these people you scared, and pissed off while you're at it!"
By this time, the security people get their fingers out of their butts long enough to apprehend the guy, and I give them the gun! Everyone in the bank starts cheering.
Thankfully, I did not go into labour, but I woke up feeling so annoyed that no one said anything except me, the hugely pregnant lady!

Analyse away!

This will be a really un-educated guess, but maybe your angry at your son or daughter? I don't know... the pregnency, the crook being young and a punk. The fact that you had control. Do you even have kids?

Hey a shot in the dark is better then none at all :crutch:

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Had a deam last night where I was like a spy.

I had to perform 'Bamboo Mat Torture' (tied to a bamboo mat and hit on the feet with bamboo) on these 2 guys, and one of them liked it!

Then, when we left the compound, my partner put this gluey stuff on the windows, so she'd know if someone broke in. I told her to just lock the windows.

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 10:52 AM
i don't have any kids, and I'm not pregnant.

Snapping Turtle
09-04-2007, 10:54 AM
One word.

Decapitation. :ahhhhh:

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
One word.

Decapitation. :ahhhhh:

Behead
To dream that you or someone else is being beheaded, signifies poor judgment or a bad decision that you have made and regretted.

*Please see also Decapitation.

Decapitation
To dream that you are decapitated, signifies that you are not thinking clearly and you are out of control. You have the tendency to act before you think.

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 11:01 AM
For dream analysis (http://dreammoods.com/)

Snapping Turtle
09-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Behead
To dream that you or someone else is being beheaded, signifies poor judgment or a bad decision that you have made and regretted.

*Please see also Decapitation.

Decapitation
To dream that you are decapitated, signifies that you are not thinking clearly and you are out of control. You have the tendency to act before you think.

That was the worst dream ever. It still scares me when I think about it. Especially when I am trying to enjoy the Rockies game and Troy comes to bat and the whole thing flashes before my eyes. :shocked::ahhhhh:

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 11:11 AM
That was the worst dream ever. It still scares me when I think about it. Especially when I am trying to enjoy the Rockies game and Troy comes to bat and the whole thing flashes before my eyes. :shocked::ahhhhh:

ZOMG!!!!!!!

I saw the Baker hit! It was sooooooooooooo bad!

Snapping Turtle
09-04-2007, 11:16 AM
ZOMG!!!!!!!

I saw the Baker hit! It was sooooooooooooo bad!

I know. I saw that before the dream, maybe that spawned it. When I see the replay of that hit all I think of is that dream. Thank GOD Jeff is okay though and it didnt end with like my dream!

Kapaibro
09-04-2007, 11:19 AM
I know. I saw that before the dream, maybe that spawned it. When I see the replay of that hit all I think of is that dream. Thank GOD Jeff is okay though and it didnt end with like my dream!

There have been some really bad hits lately.

Poor Juan Encarnacion.