PDA

View Full Version : Could another change be coming?

MileHighCrew
12-07-2010, 09:57 AM
New coach, new attitude.... new uniform?

Now it is time to BRING BACK THE ORANGE

If you are going to restore the Broncos do it all the way. :salute:

tomjonesrocks
12-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Would be nice, but I hope the next announcement is that Ellis and Xanders are out.

I expect this will happen though. Just too easy a way to re-energize a weary fanbase.

Dirk
12-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Would be nice, but I hope the next announcement is that Ellis and Xanders are out.

I expect this will happen though. Just too easy a way to re-energize a weary fanbase.

I agree. Clean house!

Dzone
12-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Would Elway be a replacement for Ellis?

Shazam!
12-07-2010, 10:31 AM
I expect major, major changes in all aspects to try and undue all the damage McDaniels has done and bring this team back to prominence.

New uniforms shouldn't be out of the equation either to get a new identity.

Traveler
12-07-2010, 12:47 PM
I expect major, major changes in all aspects to try and undue all the damage McDaniels has done and bring this team back to prominence.

New uniforms shouldn't be out of the equation either to get a new identity.

Still don't understand the fascination with the orange unis. Maybe it's because I hate that sissy color (no offense intended). Loved the Orange era but loathed the uniforms.

Ravage!!!
12-07-2010, 12:51 PM
BRING BACK THE ORANGE

(how is orange any more feminine than any other color, other than pink?)

dogfish
12-07-2010, 01:14 PM
real men wear orange!

real men also fire bums like ellis and xanders. . . pat, i hope you're taking notes. . .

RebelRocker
12-07-2010, 02:52 PM
I was waiting for somebody to say something!!

What about this design?

I saw it on another message board and thought it was awesome! I like the design, but we can just make it orange.

dogfish
12-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I was waiting for somebody to say something!!

What about this design?

I saw it on another message board and thought it was awesome! I like the design, but we can just make it orange.

**** no!!

we already have great orange unis, just need to wear 'em. . . .

LTC Pain
12-07-2010, 03:01 PM
**** no!!

we already have great orange unis, just need to wear 'em. . . .

I agree, The orange unis we have are awesome.

RebelRocker
12-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Are you serious? Our orange jerseys could be so much better than we do right now!

vandammage13
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Since change is coming, bench Orton while your at it. I'm so ticked he's going to be starting this week. WHY!!!! I keep hearing this regurgitated nonsense that he gives us the best chance to win. Someone please remind them of Orton's record since he's been here, and his penchant for utterly failing in close games.