PDA

View Full Version : Josh McDaniels is the Ultimate Patriots Troll!

sneakers
12-07-2010, 03:56 AM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8905/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

Congrats to Bill Belichick and the Patriots! You have successfully pulled off one of the greatest feats of trolling in NFL history!

Belicheat is upset about his 2005 playoff loss to Denver, he was so upset he decided to ruin the Broncos franchise. All it took his was 5 years to accomplish.

Step 1: he filled Pat Bowlen's tv with subliminal messages telling him to fire Shanahan.

Step 2: ????

Step 3: Profit!

Step 4: He lets one of his bright assistants "leave" the patriots to become the "coach" of the Broncos.

Step 5: Trade away franchise quarterback, bring in scrub quarterback.

Step 6: Win first 6 games to pull wool over everyones eyes.

Step 7: Win Just enough of the rest of the games to be brought back for a second season aka phase 2

Step 8: Trade away star WR for draft picks.

Step 9: Draft so piss poorly just for the lulz (AKA acquire QBs disregard draft picks).

Step 10: Drive team to the cellar of the division. Laugh all the way back on your drive to real job at Patriots headquarters where Belichick is fappin to this epic win!

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7160/20101206br.jpg

sneakers
12-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Oh come on! No one else saw this too?

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
he does appear to be sportin' a sinister grin in that pic:confused::shocked:

this one.....looks like a "mission accomplished" sinister grin that is......

shank
12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
i demand that WTE change his name.

sneakers
12-07-2010, 06:20 PM

To "JoshMcDaniels1976"

sneakers
12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8905/joshmcdaniels4.jpg http://celtic.theoffside.com/files/2009/09/trollface.jpg

shank
12-07-2010, 06:23 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8905/joshmcdaniels4.jpg http://celtic.theoffside.com/files/2009/09/trollface.jpg

someone give sneakers an award for this, damnit! lolooololollll

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 06:32 PM

Holy shit. :shocked:

Someone should have seen this before.

sneakers
12-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Holy shit. :shocked:

Someone should have seen this before.

I typed "Josh mcdaniels" into google images, and it is the 2nd image that pops up! I couldnt believe it!

sneakers
12-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Hahhaha another one:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/josh_mcdaniels(1).jpg

TXBRONC
12-07-2010, 07:10 PM
BTB put up the picture of McDaniels leaving last night.

However I was wondering when someone would start a thread about McDaniels being a spy for Belicheck. :lol:

TXBRONC
12-07-2010, 07:12 PM
he does appear to be sportin' a sinister grin in that pic:confused::shocked:

this one.....looks like a "mission accomplished" sinister grin that is......

That's not scary that's down right Friday the 13th psychotic. :shocked:

sneakers
12-07-2010, 07:13 PM
BTB put up the picture of McDaniels leaving last night.

However I was wondering when someone would start a thread about McDaniels being a spy for Belicheck. :lol:

More than a spy, a saboteur!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
12-07-2010, 07:13 PM
McD... pro-asstroll

Juriga72
12-07-2010, 08:12 PM
he's laughing be3cause he did such a poor job AND is going to get paid millions just to go away...

Kinda like one of those Bank CEO's...... you know... "Yeah I f-ed up... but i got paid!!!"

CrazyHorse
12-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I bet he ends up back with the Patriots. Maybe KC.

Ravage!!!
12-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I bet he ends up back with the Patriots. Maybe KC.

:lol:

Yeah.... cause he and Haley get along so well :lol:

sneakers
12-10-2010, 01:11 AM
Hhahaha, if you type "Josh Mcdaniels Troll" into google search....this is the 2nd image that pops up now!

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8905/joshmcdaniels4.jpg

I am famous!

Also someone came up with the same idea on another board: http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b5296/198023305/p1/

WTE
12-10-2010, 08:16 AM

Should I change it to "The 2nd WorstTrollEver" since Josh is now the worst troll of all time?

Dreadnought
12-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Should I change it to "The 2nd WorstTrollEver" since Josh is now the worst troll of all time?

Yes. He stole your crown, I am sorry to say.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 10:14 AM
OK, must say this entire thread is so funny Congratulations to everyone of you. Does anyone work around here? LOL!!! This entire thread has me cracking up.

Man, I am still laughing....LOL,LOL!!!!!

WTE
12-10-2010, 10:56 AM
OK, must say this entire thread is so funny Congratulations to everyone of you. Does anyone work around here? LOL!!! This entire thread has me cracking up.

Man, I am still laughing....LOL,LOL!!!!!

You think this thread is funny? Try this...

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected:

* A Litre of 2% milk,
* A carton of eggs,
* A Litre of orange juice,
* A head of lettuce,
* A can of coffee,
* And one pack of bacon.

As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated,"You must be single."

The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single.
She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status.

Curiosity getting the better of her, she said "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?"
The drunk replied, "'Cause you're ugly. "

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 11:07 AM
pretty clever Sneakers. his departing grin is kinda weird. Also, what is Lulz?

HORSEPOWER 56
12-10-2010, 01:06 PM

:lol: Dude, this was hilarious to me because I constantly have the same problem with the internet lingo. I feel like I get left behind in conversation sometimes because there is so much change. LOL was easy enough to figure out... LULZ?

I remember when people used to get "owned". Now it's "pwned", whatever that means. Who needs vowels, I guess?

Make me feel so old... I have to ask my kids about this shit all the time... I'm only 36...

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:11 PM
:lol: Dude, this was hilarious to me because I constantly have the same problem with the internet lingo. I feel like I get left behind in conversation sometimes because there is so much change. LOL was easy enough to figure out... LULZ?

I remember when people used to get "owned". Now it's "pwned", whatever that means. Who needs vowels, I guess?

Make me feel so old... I have to ask my kids about this shit all the time... I'm only 36...

well, at least you have someone to go ask. what is up wiht pwned? seriously, that is just stupid

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:12 PM
You are killin me! Anyone working today???????

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
You are killin me! Anyone working today???????

I am at work. pretty slow here. what is LULZ Jxgrl?

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I am at work. pretty slow here. what is LULZ Jxgrl?

I am just like Y'all I am a little older, I have no idea about most of the internet lingo. Sometimes I am too afraid to ask because I think people will think I am stupid or something. The funny thing is, when I went to school, we did not have shortcuts.

So, if anyone knows what that means, please post. It took me forever to figure out WTE.

honz
12-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Sneakers, one of our great posters that seems to fly under the radar.

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I think you're right there Honz. Sneakers brings it.

WTE
12-10-2010, 01:33 PM
So, if anyone knows what that means, please post. It took me forever to figure out WTE.

LOL. I had worsttrollever as my user name for several years. How could you not figure that out?

BTW, the other day I had to google "IIRC" because I had no idea what that meant.

Who else doesn't know?

T.K.O.
12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
laughs, shits'n'giggles, for the fun of it... etc.
what is lulz ?

Much like pwnd (owned), its a corruption of a misspelling of slang used by internet geeks. It is the plural of lol (i.e., lols) that is either misspelled or intentionally changed to not resemble another internet geek slang word.

what does pwned mean ?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
"Pwned" is the online version of "owned." It came from the keyboard layout, where "o" is next to "p," and therefore many typos can be made. You can sense the history of the word, because most people (at least, ones I know) will pronounced "pwned" as "owned" in the real world, thus revealing where it originally came from.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:35 PM
LOL. I had worsttrollever as my user name for several years. How could you not figure that out?

BTW, the other day I had to google "IIRC" because I had no idea what that meant.

Who else doesn't know?

LOL is Internet slang for "Laugh Out Loud". LOL has been in use, especially on chat, since over a decade.

Lulz is relatively newer Internet slang, that originated as the plural variant of LOL. LOL is usually read "ell-oh-ell" but when you pronounce it as a word, it can be read as "lul". The plural for this is "lulz" (several Internet slang plural forms use Z instead of S).

Thank you Google!

Read more: Lol vs Lulz - Difference and Comparison | Diffen http://www.diffen.com/difference/Lol_vs_Lulz#ixzz17jdtru5l

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
I am just like Y'all I am a little older, I have no idea about most of the internet lingo. Sometimes I am too afraid to ask because I think people will think I am stupid or something. The funny thing is, when I went to school, we did not have shortcuts.

I know what you mean, but I am not afraid to ask questions. the embarrassment is worth it in the longrun. Problem is, noone answers them, they just make fun of me. kinda sucks, but that's the way it goes I guess. Also, what are shortcuts?

KCL
12-10-2010, 01:37 PM
:lol:

Yeah.... cause he and Haley get along so well :lol:
WTF?
:lol: I was thinking the same thing...and what would he do in
KC? Coach Cassel? Be Haley's assistant? Pioli's secretary?
Make food runs for Romeo?

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:38 PM

BTW, the other day I had to google "IIRC" because I had no idea what that meant.Who else doesn't know?

Even I knew that you moron

KCL
12-10-2010, 01:40 PM
well, at least you have someone to go ask. what is up wiht pwned? seriously, that is just stupid

And "the" is now spelled "teh".....why?

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:41 PM
I know what you mean, but I am not afraid to ask questions. the embarrassment is worth it in the longrun. Problem is, noone answers them, they just make fun of me. kinda sucks, but that's the way it goes I guess. Also, what are shortcuts?

We usually spelled every word out. This generation cuts everything out and wonders why we (older) cannot understand them. I could never get away with Yeah it was Yes or Yes Sir. Yeah would have sent me back to restriction for a few weeks. LOL!!!

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:42 PM

i didnt' know that, but that is also stupid (imo).. I can at least figure that one out.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:43 PM

Again, I have no idea I always thought it was a typo...........:lol:

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:45 PM
We usually spelled every word out. This generation cuts everything out and wonders why we (older) cannot understand them. I could never get away with Yeah it was Yes or Yes Sir. Yeah would have sent me back to restriction for a few weeks. LOL!!!

I like using acronyms, even at work (EHEC instead of saying Enterohemorrhaigic E. coli, for example) . that's pretty well accepted in the workplace and makes conversation less burdensome. what year were you born Jaxbabe, I mean, Jaxgirl

KCL
12-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Texting with my daughter has made me use all kinds of shorten versions of words.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 01:54 PM
I like using acronyms, even at work (EHEC instead of saying Enterohemorrhaigic E. coli, for example) . that's pretty well accepted in the workplace and makes conversation less burdensome. what year were you born Jaxbabe, I mean, Jaxgirl

Well you know we girls, I look around 37 but I am a little older, I have inherited good stock from mom which is in her 70's and her boyfriend is in his late 50s. Lets just say, they probably have more sex than most of us on a weekly basis......Now that is funny. LOL, thank god she doesn't post here.

BroncoNut
12-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Well you know we girls, I look around 37 but I am a little older, I have inherited good stock from mom which is in her 70's and her boyfriend is in his late 50s. Lets just say, they probably have more sex than most of us on a weekly basis......Now that is funny. LOL, thank god she doesn't post here.

sounds like you've got some pretty active years ahead of you. How much sex do you have.. let's say... on a weekly basis?

JaxBroncoGirl
12-10-2010, 02:01 PM
sounds like you've got some pretty active years ahead of you. How much sex do you have.. let's say... on a weekly basis?

Now see I post here, I must plead the 5th on that question BroncoNut!

sneakers
12-10-2010, 04:50 PM

Lulz is the the ultimate goal of a troll. This is what a troll strives for, without any lulz there would be no reason to troll. Basically lulz is taking joy in other peoples misery.

http://4dalulz.com/images/oh-hi-i-losted-yr-page-lulz2.jpg

Ravage!!!
12-10-2010, 05:47 PM

Believe it or not, man, its slang for LoL. Yes, thats right. LoL was over used so much, that we had to go with a larger acronym to make fun of the first acronym. Lulz doesn't stand for anything, its just a sad a play on "words" that is part of our text generation. Look for lawz, lawl, and lawls as well.

I guess we need to get him, and start making a hip, slang for "ok"... and keep ahead of the generation.

sneakers
12-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Believe it or not, man, its slang for LoL. Yes, thats right. LoL was over used so much, that we had to go with a larger acronym to make fun of the first acronym. Lulz doesn't stand for anything, its just a sad a play on "words" that is part of our text generation. Look for lawz, lawl, and lawls as well.

I guess we need to get him, and start making a hip, slang for "ok"... and keep ahead of the generation.

Nope, there is quite a distinction between lol and lulz....

lol means something is funny

lulz means you are laughing at someone after making them look stupid.

lulz Noun --- (lul-zz)
Definition:
1. The act of entertaining oneself with the misfortune of others; an
agreeable occupation for the mind

2. Something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement,
esp. a performance of some kind.

3. The essence which can be derived from an epic win.

Usage:
We did it for the lulz.

Synonyms:
Entertainment

Source:
A corruption of lol.

Mustangtoby
12-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Conspiricy theory, I first head it last year at the end of the season. Pretty believable, lol!