PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Studesville is the RAT.

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Getting his blood money now.

Northman
12-07-2010, 01:57 AM
So does this mean you will follow Josh to his next destination?

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 01:58 AM

I'm torn, because I like some of the younger players. But McDaniels is better than anyone they will bring in. Stupid decision by a distracted old man.

BroncoBJ
12-07-2010, 02:00 AM

When someone doesn't like the fact that we fired McDaniels, means they don't like the decision but will still be a Broncos fan. :salute:

Doesn't mean they will follow Josh and leave the Broncos. :fight:

topscribe
12-07-2010, 02:02 AM
When someone doesn't like the fact that we fired McDaniels, means they don't like the decision but will still be a Broncos fan. :salute:

Of course it doesn't. But all North did was ask. That's fair, isn't it?

-----

Northman
12-07-2010, 02:03 AM

With Robert i can never tell to be honest. Sometimes i just think its some dude with a dupe account and others i just think he's a Josh fanboy. Not that it really matters if he is because ive seen Plummer fans jump ship when he was no longer here either.

BroncoBJ
12-07-2010, 02:05 AM

-----

:lol: That is true. But nothing in the original post made me think hes following Josh around to his next team.

I'm actually not even sure what this thread is suppose to mean.

topscribe
12-07-2010, 02:05 AM
With Robert i can never tell to be honest. Sometimes i just think its some dude with a dupe account and others i just think he's a Josh fanboy. Not that it really matters if he is because ive seen Plummer fans jump ship when he was no longer here either.

I didn't. :D

-----

topscribe
12-07-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm actually not even sure what this thread is suppose to mean.

You and me both, brother . . . :confused:

-----

UrbanBounca
12-07-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm torn, because I like some of the younger players. But McDaniels is better than anyone they will bring in. Stupid decision by a distracted old man.

McD had a record of 5-17, since going 6-0 last year. If he was brought back next year, I wouldn't be watching the train wreck. To be frank, the only reason I'm watching anymore is hopes of seeing Tebow hit the field.

BroncoBJ
12-07-2010, 02:07 AM

Yea, its funny. Some fans on here come and go with every player/coach. But the majority are fans that have been around forever. Those player/coach loving fans do irk me as well. Especially the Tebow ones. :fight:

Northman
12-07-2010, 02:08 AM
I didn't. :D

-----

I know that. :D

I just recall some chick from the Mane who would pop on every once in a blue moon crowing about how great she thought Jake was and then when he was traded she disappeared with him. I mean, i dont know how much Robert has invested in McD. Maybe he will follow him to the other destination i dont know thats why i asked. He seems to be the only to really be upset about the "rat" as he would put it. Frankly, im glad someone turned McD in. I dont want that kind of character on this team. :laugh:

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 02:11 AM
McD had a record of 5-17, since going 6-0 last year. If he was brought back next year, I wouldn't be watching the train wreck. To be frank, the only reason I'm watching anymore is hopes of seeing Tebow hit the field.

Spagnola had a record of 1-15 before he was bad enough to be handed Sam Bradford and the top pick for 7 rounds. Now he's a budding genius. What's your point?

UrbanBounca
12-07-2010, 02:14 AM
Spagnola had a record of 1-15 before he was bad enough to be handed Sam Bradford and the top pick for 7 rounds. Now he's a budding genius. What's your point?

Are you comparing Spagnola to McD? :lol: Please, Spagnola proved himself in New York. McD was simply riding on Belicheck's coat tail.

BroncoWave
12-07-2010, 02:17 AM

-----

Oh please. If someone had asked you that you'd be complaining about them making you the topic.

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Are you comparing Spagnola to McD? :lol: Please, Spagnola proved himself in New York. McD was simply riding on Belicheck's coat tail.

Well everyone had the knives out after Josh went 8-8 his first year. Can you imagine if he was 1-15?:eek:

dogfish
12-07-2010, 02:19 AM

this seems like a reasonable assumption. . .

although i thought you had martindale pegged before?

topscribe
12-07-2010, 02:20 AM
this seems like a reasonable assumption. . .

although i thought you had martindale pegged before?

Don't underestimate him. He'll get the right one.

All he has to do is eventually to name them all . . .

-----

BroncoBJ
12-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Well everyone had the knives out after Josh went 8-8 his first year. Can you imagine if he was 1-15?:eek:

Lotta people here say he took over a worse team though. Which is true. But Spags made a 2 win team in to a 1 win team.

Also say Raheem took over a bad team. Took a 9 win team in to a 3 win team.

But thier 2nd years are better then Josh's now. I still say give him 3 years to see if he can do something. But too late now. :fight:

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 02:27 AM
Josh has won 11 games up to this point, I don't think either of the other two guys have more than that. They get treated like the resurrection of Vince Lombardi.

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 03:30 AM
If he is, then BRAVO!

TimTebow15MVP
12-07-2010, 03:41 AM
bad assumption, this guy will simply be all about running the ball and playing defense. thats why he was chosen. who else would it have been? seriously. wink? no, mccoy who would just throw the ball every down also? no.

Studesville is the right guy to finish the job. he will still be around next year as the RB coach though. hes done a good job with moreno.

BCJ
12-07-2010, 03:42 AM

maybe some here call it a reward for getting his ass out of Denver.