View Full Version : Fire Eric Studesville

nevcraw
12-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Heavy lies the crown...

I could not resist... :D

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:40 PM
He's the same as a wingman.

Of course if he wins out and blows out every opponent that could make some scratch their head. lol

BroncoWave
12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
http://paradoxdgn.com/junk/avatars/trollface.jpg

BigDaddyBronco
12-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Well, he obviously sucks. I bet he doesn't last 5 games...

Dzone
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Lol...:hahaha::flame::flame:

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Well, he obviously sucks. I bet he doesn't last 5 games...

Yeah I'm betting it's about four games.

sneakers
12-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Pretty much my favorite thread in a while

topscribe
12-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Heavy lies the crown...

I could not resist... :D

Good idea . . . let's get it out of the way up front . . . :laugh:

-----

ursamajor
12-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Betcha you guys win next week.

You should change the countdown clock.

*Edit, just noticed that you guys did.

SM19
12-07-2010, 02:04 AM
About time you guys come around. I have been saying this for hours.

robert ethan
12-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Actually, when you think about it, it's surprising Studesville didn't get the axe earlier in the season when the Bronco "running game" (to use the term loosely) was limping along like a crippled turtle. Despite having two first round drafted running backs in the rotation.

I guess maybe Eric was "hands off" from ownership since he was keeping them appraised of the locker room secrets.

nevcraw
12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
starting Orton again - whaaaat?? didn't he see whay happened to the last clown who tried this?

slim
12-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Actually, when you think about it, it's surprising Studesville didn't get the axe earlier in the season when the Bronco "running game" (to use the term loosely) was limping along like a crippled turtle. Despite having two first round drafted running backs in the rotation.

I guess maybe Eric was "hands off" from ownership since he was keeping them appraised of the locker room secrets.

I wondered about this. It is odd that they passed over DC/OC and gave the job to a position coach.

Elevation inc
12-07-2010, 06:25 PM
He's the same as a wingman.

Of course if he wins out and blows out every opponent that could make some scratch their head. lol

what if he is our mike smith....that dude came out of nowhere as a unknown.....maybe studesville can do it, wont be tons of change system wise other than we woudl probally run more...hahaha....and he wouldnt have the go or power either it could work....

claymore
12-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Im betting we have a higher winning percentage under Studsville than we did McD this year.

slim
12-07-2010, 06:28 PM
im betting we have a higher winning percentage under studsville than we did mcd this year.

3/12 = 1/4

Dzone
12-07-2010, 07:50 PM
I like Studeville. He has a very large head and its shaved, which is cool in a HC.

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 08:02 PM
great NOW we're the "bills west":shocked:

Cugel
12-07-2010, 08:07 PM
Does it make the slightest difference how many games they win now? :coffee:

Studsville is NOT the next coach. He's a placeholder until they decide who to hire. And that guy better NOT be someone who just fell off the turnip truck into the head-coaching job.

He'd better be someone with credentials this time who can seize this team by the reins and turn things around in a hurry.

Next season they need to see some serious improvement -- at least 8-8 with a major influx of talent from FA and the draft. Another year of 4-12 or 5-11 is going to destroy the fan loyalty around here.

Juriga72
12-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Does it make the slightest difference how many games they win now? :coffee:

Studsville is NOT the next coach. He's a placeholder until they decide who to hire. And that guy better NOT be someone who just fell off the turnip truck into the head-coaching job.

He'd better be someone with credentials this time who can seize this team by the reins and turn things around in a hurry.

Next season they need to see some serious improvement -- at least 8-8 with a major influx of talent from FA and the draft. Another year of 4-12 or 5-11 is going to destroy the fan loyalty around here.

How sad is it that NOT one coach on this team would be considered for a HC spot...

Yikes...

broncofaninfla
12-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Watch his press conference, I bet this team responds. I'll wait to pass judgement on him after 4 games. I watched an incompitent kid start with a 6-0 start only to screw the pooch for the rest of his tenor. After the past two year I'm fairly certain there are a lot of guys who can do it better. For now the season is 4 games long and I'm hoping we go 4-0.

eessydo
12-07-2010, 11:34 PM
I am not sure I can trust a guy that doesn't have a neck, and can barely string two sentences together in his press interview.

sneakers
12-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Bump!!!!!

nevcraw
12-12-2010, 10:40 PM
this time fo realls playa..

silkamilkamonico
12-12-2010, 10:48 PM
this time fo realls playa..

Considering he made a comment about ving to evaluate Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow, yea, I'd say so. WTF is there to evaluate?

PAINTERDAVE
12-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Waiting to get Bowlen's approval...

Rick
12-12-2010, 11:03 PM
I doubt many thought him long term anyway, it's just a means to an end(MCD).

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Considering he made a comment about ving to evaluate Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow, yea, I'd say so. WTF is there to evaluate?

Jockstrap size? I dunno!

:laugh:

Rick
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Hell he may not even want the job long term. Right about now he may be asking himself what the **** did I get myself into.

BroncoStud
12-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Horrible job coaching today and this week. The team was anything but prepared. Arizona is one of the worst teams in the NFL and they made Denver look silly. Orton should have been pulled at halftime, it was glaringly obvious. The defense played very well until the 4th quarter, when they gave up.

It looked like most of the team gave up once they realized how bad the offense was going to remain, even Orton looked like he didn't want to be out there.

This is the most disgraceful Broncos team in recent history.

Lancane
12-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Horrible job coaching today and this week. The team was anything but prepared. Arizona is one of the worst teams in the NFL and they made Denver look silly. Orton should have been pulled at halftime, it was glaringly obvious. The defense played very well until the 4th quarter, when they gave up.

It looked like most of the team gave up once they realized how bad the offense was going to remain, even Orton looked like he didn't want to be out there.

This is the most disgraceful Broncos team in recent history.

I'm surprised Orton didn't just tell the coaching staff F' it, and to play Tebow!

BroncoStud
12-12-2010, 11:39 PM
I'm surprised Orton didn't just tell the coaching staff F' it, and to play Tebow!

Orton should have faked an injury and let it happen. He is so much to blame for this loss, he has been horrible, absolutely horrible. This offense is figuredo out and there is no one as creative as McDaniels on this staff to work around it.

We are screwed. I am SO SO SO sick of Kyle Orton. He is everything that disgusts me in a QB. Eric STUD coached like shit today. Team wasn't prepared and he stubbornly trotted Orton back out there.

Now we are faced with Tebow making his debut in the Black Hole!!!??? Are you f'ing kidding me? It's just another excuse for this bullshit staff to trot Orton onto the field again and attempt to justify it.

Since Orton, the front office, and the staff don't seem to have the character to do the job, hopefully the Raiders do. It's sad that the only way you can hope to win a game is to have some other team knock your horrible starting QB out of the game so a rookie can play.

NO WAY this joke of a staff lets Tebow start his first game in the Black Hole. Now we go into the offseason with POSSIBLY 2 games to evaluate Tebow on, that's if he starts at home against Houston... It's really a stupid mess we're in here and no one on the staff seems to give a crap.

BroncoWave
12-12-2010, 11:45 PM

Saying "we are evaluating the 2 guys" is codeword for "we are starting Tebow".

What exactly is there to gain by announcing it now? A smart coach would keep it under wraps so that the other team will have to prepare for both.

slim
12-13-2010, 11:00 AM
You have to give Studesville credit for his creativity.

He completely flipped the script...took an action thriller and turned it into a comedy. Like the Keystone Cops meet the Three Stooges.

A very innovative and daring approach, but I thought it worked.

Dzone
12-13-2010, 11:07 AM
who on the Raiders is going to have the game of his life sunday????We seem to be the team that everyone has a career day against. Maybe a defender on the raiders pi9cks off Orton 5 times...Hmmmmm...

Dzone
12-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Denver called timeout twice in the same series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mcoy was obviously baffled

slim
12-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Denver called timeout twice in the same series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mcoy was obviously baffled

I guess we know why he has never been allowed to call plays before.

BigDaddyBronco
12-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Maybe McD was trying to do everything since his assistants were so bad.

dunk7
12-13-2010, 11:38 AM

What exactly is there to gain by announcing it now? A smart coach would keep it under wraps so that the other team will have to prepare for both.

Agreed...I think they should tell the press that Orton is our starter for the rest of the year and start Tebow on Sunday.

Mike
12-13-2010, 11:48 AM

He might not have said the words, but in his play it came across loud and clear.

dunk7
12-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Maybe McD was trying to do everything since his assistants were so bad.

Starting to look that way but weren't those the guys that McD hired ;-)

Dirk
12-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Starting to look that way but weren't those the guys that McD hired ;-)

Again...poor personnel moves. :tsk:

Dzone
12-14-2010, 04:51 PM

Haha, now that would be great! Imagine turning on the TV on sunday afternoon and seeing #15 start the game! Oh that would be so cool. Way too cool for this clan of boring fools...

Dirk
12-14-2010, 04:53 PM
who on the Raiders is going to have the game of his life sunday????We seem to be the team that everyone has a career day against. Maybe a defender on the raiders pi9cks off Orton 5 times...Hmmmmm...

OMG....I can see it now. OR comes back to rub it in our faces that Nnamdi had 5 INTs, And Janikowski and Lechler both have a rushing TD.

I jest of course, but this game has all the makings of another rout. :tsk:

Dzone
12-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Man, this Klatt dude on 87.7 right now HATES Tebow...He said "who do you hate more, justin Bieber or Tim Tebow?" He said at least Justin Bieber has talent...Klatt is a total jerk...all he does is trash Tebow while on the air

claymore
12-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Lets give Studsman a 3 year contract, give him complete control, and see how it all pans ut.

Dzone
12-14-2010, 05:00 PM
OMG....I can see it now. OR comes back to rub it in our faces that Nnamdi had 5 INTs, And Janikowski and Lechler both have a rushing TD.

I jest of course, but this game has all the makings of another rout. :tsk:

I get the strange and erie feeling that some Raider is going to shatter some NFL records on sunday...Maybe Mcfadden gets the first ever 300 yard rushing game

jhildebrand
12-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Lets give Studsman a 3 year contract, give him complete control, and see how it all pans ut.

I bet he at least makes 3 years :lol:

I also would bet that his record would be leaps and bounds better.