PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say to all those ive pissed off the last few months

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:32 PM
I love you guys!!

:D

Lancane
12-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I love you guys!!

Awwwww shucks, we love you too man! :D

Now where are the hookers you promised us!...:lol:

scott.475
12-06-2010, 09:34 PM
There is a lot right in the world suddenly, no?

Medford Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:35 PM
We all love you too man................

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/I/I_Love_You_Man/i_love_you_man_movie_poster.jpg

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Awwwww shucks, we love you too man! :D

Now where are the hookers you promised us!...:lol:

I made the mistake and left Clay in charge of that. Or was it Nut? Either way its probably a bucket full of fail at this point. :lol:

HORSEPOWER 56
12-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I was absolutely sure I'd open this thread to read "you deserved it" or something to that effect. :D

Shazam!
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Nonsense Northy.

I was in McD's corner from day 1. I defended all his actions in giving him a chance.

The 59-14 pasting at home by the hated Raiders sealed the deal for me.

Then it was off with his head.

I just want an experinced HC this time.

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:37 PM
I was absolutely sure I'd open this thread to read "you deserved it" or something to that effect. :D

Nah, its all about unity. Bronco fans unite! :beer::lol:

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Nonsense Northy.

I was in McD's corner from day 1. I defended all his actions in giving him a chance.

I remember that day. I had to go back and read your post about 20 times just make sure i wasnt seeing anything. :lol:

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
I hope we all can set aside the animosity and get back ot being fans of the Broncos. We should be able to agree and disagree with one another without drawing battlelines.

scott.475
12-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Nonsense Northy.

To me, this was one of the most interesting things to watch through all this, how big time supporters started to turn, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, then suddenly almost everyone had turned, except a (curiously, imo) suddenly new members who rode the ship all the way down.

Medford Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Nonsense Northy.

I lived with him until that game as well. That game Denver quit.

also they were so bad in the 2nd half of games and seemed to fall apart at the wrong time.

this happened last year at the end of the season as well.

Oakland loss vs Jemarcus last year was inexcusable too

they got pummelled vs KC at home when mathamatically alive

the team quit in that game too I think. Jamal Charles ran for like 250 on us.

Tned
12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
I love you guys!!

I just want to say I was never so proud of you as the day you turned on McDaniels after he sent Nolan packing... ;)

Northman
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Nonsense Northy.

I just want to say I was never so proud of you as the day you turned on McDaniels after he sent Nolan packing... ;)

:lol:

Yea, that was my turning point. Could not believe it.

PAINTERDAVE
12-07-2010, 12:38 AM
I hope we all can set aside the animosity and get back ot being fans of the Broncos. We should be able to agree and disagree with one another without drawing battlelines.

Right up until they announce the hiring of the new head coach.

PAINTERDAVE
12-07-2010, 12:40 AM
I lived with him until that game as well. That game Denver quit.

also they were so bad in the 2nd half of games and seemed to fall apart at the wrong time.

this happened last year at the end of the season as well.

Oakland loss vs Jemarcus last year was inexcusable too

they got pummelled vs KC at home when mathamatically alive

the team quit in that game too I think. Jamal Charles ran for like 250 on us.

Yeah... a lot of us supported him for a long time...
it was like a cooking pot on slow roast....
it just kept getting hotter and hotter until the
lid finaly had to be blown off

girler
12-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Um, I stayed out of all the threads, so you didn't piss me off. Do you love me too?

The coach is gone! Long live the coach! :beer:

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Actually I never stopped supporting the man, I just got tired of reading all the negativity. Plus then the whole emergency room, being in bed for a week put a crimp in my posting. Then there's that whole work thing too.

I believe Josh is a good man, with lots of talent. I wish it had been set up different from the beginning to where we would of had a real GM in place. I hope Mr. Bowlen realizes that we really need a real GM and puts one in before the we have the next coach in place or at the very least each only does their job.

We will have change, only time will tell if it's positive. I will continue to support the team and it's FO like I have for the last 20 plus years. Posting on the other hand, only time will tell on that too.......

horsepig
12-07-2010, 01:36 AM
Yeah... a lot of us supported him for a long time...
it was like a cooking pot on slow roast....
it just kept getting hotter and hotter until the
lid finaly had to be blown off

Yeah, I held out hope for a long time. Really, the Hillis deal started pushing me over the edge. I always wanted to be able to meet him in person, over a few beers, and ask just what in the Hell was up with that one.

The inability of Orton to handle the team in critical situations has been chewing a hole in my shorts too. Everyone else could see it why couldn't he?

DEFENSE! 'nough said.

Northman
12-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Actually I never stopped supporting the man, I just got tired of reading all the negativity. Plus then the whole emergency room, being in bed for a week put a crimp in my posting. Then there's that whole work thing too.

I believe Josh is a good man, with lots of talent. I wish it had been set up different from the beginning to where we would of had a real GM in place. I hope Mr. Bowlen realizes that we really need a real GM and puts one in before the we have the next coach in place or at the very least each only does their job.

We will have change, only time will tell if it's positive. I will continue to support the team and it's FO like I have for the last 20 plus years. Posting on the other hand, only time will tell on that too.......

Obviously, health should always be your #1 concern.

But, its hard to argue with what has transpired in the last 24 hours the negativity was all justified. The problem is fans didnt give up on the team, they gave up on the HC who was destroying their team. People have to realize that not every coach who comes to Denver is going to succeed but you have to know when to pull the plug. And you have to recognize when its not working.

I know you tend to get a lot of info from camp, etc. But some of the stuff you stated back then doesnt seem to ring true now. Players are coming out of the woodwork talking about issues with Mcd, then the spygate thing, then the throwing other coaches under the bus. You always painted this picture that things were better than they seemed yet it would also seem that even you while being there didnt have a clue either.

I understand that you met Josh and he was a nice guy, etc. Thats all good and well but he wasnt getting paid to be a nice guy. He was getting paid to win ballgames which he was not fulfilling. Simply feeling sorry for someone just because it isnt working doesnt make it ok to just ignore the problems. At the end of the day PN, the negativity was spawned by the problems that Josh McDaniels brought on himself and the team.

horsepig
12-07-2010, 01:40 AM
Why did Harris sit on the bench for 2-3 weeks when he got healthy? McD always seemed to want to play Russ, nothing against Russ, except that he should be selling ladies shoes or something. So Beadles ended up playing RT? WTF?

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 01:53 AM
I understand why he was fired. He was not able to get the job done. I do think Josh will have another job as a OC sooner than later, unless it comes out that there was more to Spy Gate. Only time will tell how everything plays out.

You guys are all happy, enjoy it.

horsepig
12-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Chill, North. How could anyone have seen anything but the positive in training camp. for Christ's sake?

Northman
12-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Chill, North. How could anyone have seen anything but the positive in training camp. for Christ's sake?

What did i do now?

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 03:07 AM

It's cool horse.... trust me I hated writing them to begin with. Aug and Dec are my only time off. I worked like almost 45 days straight this fall. Then had a couple of days off and then did another 18 in a row. So my time off is few and far in between. This way if camp is open I can go down and just enjoy myself and not worry about taking any notes, which is a good thing for me.

dogfish
12-07-2010, 03:13 AM
What did i do now?

always something or other with you, isn't it?

:tsk:

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 03:21 AM
What did i do now?

You're unintentionally picking on Pn and her good natured optimism.

frauschieze
12-07-2010, 03:25 AM
It's cool horse.... trust me I hated writing them to begin with. Aug and Dec are my only time off. I worked like almost 45 days straight this fall. Then had a couple of days off and then did another 18 in a row. So my time off is few and far in between. This way if camp is open I can go down and just enjoy myself and not worry about taking any notes, which is a good thing for me.

You do what you need for you. I love your camp reports more than anything that comes out of the media because they're more real. But at the same time, if it's ever a burden, then I'd prefer you don't add to your stress.

You can just be free to be the ****** lady. Frau says it's cool. :D

BCJ
12-07-2010, 03:59 AM

can we still pick on BJ and Robert Ethan?

TXBRONC
12-07-2010, 07:17 AM
I understand why he was fired. He was not able to get the job done. I do think Josh will have another job as a OC sooner than later, unless it comes out that there was more to Spy Gate. Only time will tell how everything plays out.

You guys are all happy, enjoy it.

Hold on PN I don't think the vast majority of people are happy with how this turned out. I came to the conclusion a couple of weeks ago that McDaniels wasn't the answer but that doesn't mean by any stretch that I'm not giddy that he got fired. Even when he was trading way Cutler, Marshall, Scheffler, and Hillis, and "mutually agreeing" to let Mike Nolan walk away I still supported him because winning will cover a multitude of sins. Also I think most people realize if McDaniels failed the team failed. Unfortunately that's what happened.

As time goes by it will be leaked out little by little as why Bowlen let McDaniels go. Personally I think it will eventually come out that McDaniels people skills are in serious need of work.

TXBRONC
12-07-2010, 07:18 AM
can we still pick on BJ and Robert Ethan?

I wouldn't have any other way. Every fan message board needs of couple of cats to kick around every once in a while. :D

Dirk
12-07-2010, 07:30 AM
I'll admit I was one of the ones that wanted McD to succeed. I could see where he wanted to go and agreed with him.

Unfortunately he just didn't know how to get there and his ego and stubborness got in the way of being successful.

Not to mention the SG2 scandal. I think there must be a lot more to SG2 than meets the eye.

LordTrychon
12-07-2010, 08:46 AM
I supported McDaniels as our coach all the way through... but I was very unhappy with the way things were going for most of that time.

I would not be surprised to see him thrive later on in life... but you have to be more mature than your players.

I wanted him to succeed. Oh well. Here's hoping we have enough left for a turnaround relatively quickly.

I'm not sure how I will deal with multiple losing seasons.

BroncoNut
12-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Don't worry about it North, It's all cool

SOCALORADO.
12-07-2010, 08:49 AM
I think the majority of fans were fed up with Mcdaniels after the OAK beat down.
That put most of us over the edge, because the team just gave up, and thats a direct reflection of the coach. He just wasnt prepared, and from there it quickly got worse.
All of his mistakes were highlighted from there, and it just was a matter of time.

Northman
12-07-2010, 09:19 AM
always something or other with you, isn't it?

:tsk:

Evidently. :lol:

BroncoStud
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
I supported Josh until the Raiders game when the team laid down. At that point I was pretty rocky. Then came Spygate 2 and I had seen enough. I think for more of us there was no going back at that point.