PDA

View Full Version : Now what for you know it all's and the rest of us...

Watchthemiddle
12-06-2010, 06:56 PM
Alot of you who wanted this and had no plan.....coaching wise or $$$ wise, Bowlen is CRAZY wise, or monday morning QB wise....I can't wait to see what your response is now...

WE are all hypocrites...and...

WE are NOW all on the same page

Some of you posted in the Bowlen is crazy thread...but is he still crazy?? - hypocrite??

Some of you thought you knew it all...... do you???

Some of you thought you could bash the HC and sell your tickets because of Bowlen and McD - Did you???? -

Some of you thought you could say McD was an idiot

Some of you supported McD

Some of you were on the fence...

Some of you supported McD and once the "SpyGate" thing came out adjusted your tune...

Some of you are just flip-floppy and just go with the flow.....

Some of you just kiss up to the mods

Some of you are MODS

Some of you have been banned

Some of you are above being banned..

So ...

Now ....

What do you think???

Northman
12-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I knew it all, he had to go.

Slick
12-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Get off your high horse WTM.

Fans are not rational most of the time.

Thnikkaman
12-06-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't like it. I also don't think that he will be unemployed for very long.

rationalfan
12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
i think it's funny how people are calling bowlen crazy for doing what they've been asking him to do.

silkamilkamonico
12-06-2010, 07:10 PM
He better not limit this candidacy to coaches with Denver ties. That would be beyond f'n retarded.

RebelRocker
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM
WOOHOO!!! I am drinking tonight

:beer:

In all seriousness, I am STOKED to see what direction we're going to take after the season. Although the timing of this move is odd, there's a method to the team's madness. We now have 4 games to evaluate coaching possibilities and re-structure our FO, the RIGHT WAY. Though this may seem painful to some people, I am STOKED about what may happen for this team.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Now...

We hire a real GM

We hire a coach that either:

a) will bring in a real defensive coordinator and will get back to running the football

or

b) is defensive minded to start with

We address full scale defensive overhaul in the draft

That's what we need to do!

Watchthemiddle
12-06-2010, 07:13 PM

I agree...

He made a few mistakes...

1. Getting rid of Hillis
2. Spygate?? Who knows
3. Drafting??? Ya, I would have drafted differently

However, he made some GREAT MOVES

Getting rid of Cutler and Marshall to name a few.

time to move on...

If McD was only hired to have the balls to get rid of Cutty-cry baby-overratted Cutler than he is a friend of mine

again...time to move one

ha ha ha

GEM
12-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Alot of you who wanted this and had no plan.....coaching wise or $$$ wise, Bowlen is CRAZY wise, or monday morning QB wise....I can't wait to see what your response is now...

Some of you posted in the Bowlen is crazy thread...but is he still crazy?? - hypocrite??

Some of you thought you could bash the HC and sell your tickets because of Bowlen and McD - Did you???? -

Some of you supported McD and once the "SpyGate" thing came out adjusted your tune...

Some of you are MODS

So ...

Now ....

What do you think???

Hey WTM....I love ya and all.....but seriously, this, coming from you?

You fit quite a bit of those categories yourself. Hell, you fit some categories you didn't even list there.

SO let's not sit in our glass house of perfection. ;)

claymore

Some of you are MODS

So ...

Now ....

What do you think???

Take our time and do it right. Try and hire a Very good GM, and work with him on the rest.

Dont chase the sexy coach right out of the gate....

Watchthemiddle
i think it's funny how people are calling bowlen crazy for doing what they've been asking him to do.

My point..

Let me post an article about how Bowlen has lost his mind....and NOW praise him for making this firing..

Time to move on...

claymore
12-06-2010, 07:17 PM
My point..

Let me post an article about how Bowlen has lost his mind....and NOW praise him for making this firing..

Time to move on...

I think right now is a great time to move on. Lets seize the moment.

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm surprised this happened today and not and the end of the season. But we won't know the full extend of Bowlen's compentency until we see who he hires and how he does it... If he hires another HC and keeps the same front office situation, he is crazy.

The very definition of crazy is going the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Watchthemiddle
12-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Hey WTM....I love ya and all.....but seriously, this, coming from you?

You fit quite a bit of those categories yourself. Hell, you fit some categories you didn't even list there.

SO let's not sit in our glass house of perfection. ;)

I love you too....

And I am putting it all out there for everyone now..

Maybe it wasn't clear...but over the last 3 years we have ALL gotten our way.

For me and most, Cutler is gone....whooo HOOO...l

For others McDaniels is now gone.....Whooo HOOOO

So where are we now???

That is the division here for years.

MOD decisions aside...and whatever else....

What now???

nevcraw
12-06-2010, 07:27 PM
nobody wins.. we are the years lost and the ?? years in transition away from a another SB team.

but just but hopefully they hire smart and the next transition isn't lo long or nearly as costly as the last..

Watchthemiddle
12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Dream scenario for me....

Since I started this thread...

Higher Dungy as overall football operations...

Bring in Harbaugh from Stanford as the HC and draft his QB as our 1st round draft pick.

Build from the ground up.

I am not sure if you guys have seen Stanford play, but they are a hard nosed FB team in a prim-madonna league. Andrew Lock is the next P. Manning and Harbaugh is the next great NFL coach and he will want nothing more than to compete with his bro in B-more.

There is my solution....and if we need to bring back a Bronco "Alum" to coach a position it's Wade Phillips for DC and Gibbs for the O-Line

Day1BroncoFan
12-06-2010, 07:29 PM
Depends on who becomes the HC. Could be worse (not by much) or, it could be a better (probably.

jhildebrand
12-06-2010, 07:32 PM
The OP simply wants the fractures to remain.

What is done is done. May the fan base begin healing! It's time, brother. Let it all out!

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Maybe Pat has been reading this board....:D

Mike
12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Two minutes of my life that I will never get back. :(

PAINTERDAVE
12-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Maybe Pat has been reading this board....:D

Somebody reported that the Broncos press release noted the fans up in arms was a part of this decision.

You know damn skippy they have at least one person assigned to read both the white and blue board...

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Somebody reported that the Broncos press release noted the fans up in arms was a part of this decision.

You know damn skippy they have at least one person assigned to read both the white and blue board...

I don't doubt it.

camdisco24
I'm confused at the point of this thread, but i'll just say...
As FANS we must now come together and support our BRONCOS
The "bad guy" is gone and it's time to CELEBRATE!!!

topscribe
nobody wins.. we are the years lost and the ?? years in transition away from a another SB team.

but just but hopefully they hire smart and the next transition isn't lo long or nearly as costly as the last..

That is what I would call hitting the nail on the head . . .

-----

jhildebrand
12-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Clay said it best. Let's seize the moment. The fanbase can now come together and heal.

dogfish
12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
what happens now?

we spend the rest of the season talking about who the next coach and/or front office executive will be-- hopefully this time we get an actual pro football guy who knows what he's doing. . . seems pretty straightforward, right?

oh, and hopefully you guys won't automatically hate the new guy because he replaced your joshy, the way you always hated cutler for replacing plummer. . . that would be real cool. . .

dogfish
12-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Clay said it best. Let's seize the moment. The fanbase can now come together and drink.

:beer:

Medford Bronco
12-06-2010, 07:59 PM
what happens now?

we spend the rest of the season talking about who the next coach and/or front office executive will be-- hopefully this time we get an actual pro football guy who knows what he's doing. . . seems pretty straightforward, right?

oh, and hopefully you guys won't automatically hate the new guy because he replaced your joshy, the way you always hated cutler for replacing plummer. . . that would be real cool. . .

It at leasts stirs a bit more interest in an otherwise dreadful lost season

Dzone
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Do the Politically Correct thing like CU and hire a minority that doesnt have any experience!!!!!!

BigDaddyBronco
12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
what happens now?

I'll hate him for the first personnel move he does that I don't like. Then I will call for him to be fired as soon as the team starts losing some games. Then everyone will jump on my bandwagon when the new guy looks in over his head. Then we can get him fired before he finishes his second year.

That is the Claymore way. Then we can do it to the next guy and the next. Until we get it right, or we become the Detroit Lions.

:D

nevcraw
12-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Two minutes of my life that I will never get back. :(

you should learn how to skim.

claymore
12-06-2010, 08:11 PM
I'll hate him for the first personnel move he does that I don't like. Then I will call for him to be fired as soon as the team starts losing some games. Then everyone will jump on my bandwagon when the new guy looks in over his head. Then we can get him fired before he finishes his second year.

That is the Claymore way. Then we can do it to the next guy and the next. Until we get it right, or we become the Detroit Lions.

If this is your way of apologizing to me, I accept.

Broncos Mtnman
12-06-2010, 08:11 PM

:dito::dito::dito:

JDL
12-06-2010, 08:14 PM
When learning to run... you don't need to know how to run... or even walk... you just need to know how to take a good 1st step.

We've done that.

Northman
12-06-2010, 08:33 PM

Maybe not, but he has crashed and burned like previous disciples thats one constant that he has. The only reason Mangini is succeeding is because they have a REAL GM there. If McD goes to another place with the same power he will fail.

Northman
12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Dream scenario for me....

Since I started this thread...

Higher Dungy as overall football operations...

Bring in Harbaugh from Stanford as the HC and draft his QB as our 1st round draft pick.

Build from the ground up.

I am not sure if you guys have seen Stanford play, but they are a hard nosed FB team in a prim-madonna league. Andrew Lock is the next P. Manning and Harbaugh is the next great NFL coach and he will want nothing more than to compete with his bro in B-more.

There is my solution....and if we need to bring back a Bronco "Alum" to coach a position it's Wade Phillips for DC and Gibbs for the O-Line

I wouldnt have a problem with Harbaugh but i am hesitant to bring in a college coach.

Northman
12-06-2010, 08:36 PM
If this is your way of apologizing to me, I accept.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Maybe not, but he has crashed and burned like previous disciples thats one constant that he has. The only reason Mangini is succeeding is because they have a REAL GM there. If McD goes to another place with the same power he will fail.

If he gets another gig and I fully expect he will eventually he wont do well if he's constantly in confrontation with members of his staff.

Dzone
12-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Mcdaniels needs to read how to win friends and influence people by dale carnegie...the guys people skills are piss poor and it cost him his job and it cos t us hillis and cutler..now we have to deal with the collateral damage of his 1.5 years here..&%$#!!!!!

Watchthemiddle
12-07-2010, 06:30 PM
If he gets another gig and I fully expect he will eventually he wont do well if he's constantly in confrontation with members of his staff.

I don't feel he will get a HC gig...if a team wants an OC he will be one of the top prospects.

I think he might go back to NE. He came here to breakdown this team. The Broncos OWN the Patriots...so he wiggled his way in....and tore down this team

That said.......I and I will state it again....

If his only purpose was to get rid of Cutler...then he WON. He is a WINNER in my eyes.

Good job Josh...you WON.....

Now...move on Bforums.com......

Man Crush Cutler is gone...thank you Jesus....and McD is gone.

Now what???

claymore
12-07-2010, 06:32 PM
I don't feel he will get a HC gig...if a team wants an OC he will be one of the top prospects.

I think he might go back to NE. He came here to breakdown this team. The Broncos OWN the Patriots...so he wiggled his way in....and tore down this team

If his only purpose was to get rid of Cutler...then he WON. He is a WINNER in my eyes.

Now what???

Can we let it go?

Nomad
12-07-2010, 06:33 PM

Now what???

It's been resurrected as of late!!:lol:

Tned
12-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Shouldn't have titled the thread: "Now what for us know it all's and the rest of you..."

Dreadnought
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM
It's been resurrected as of late!!:lol:

True. So, now we'll be watching Cutler lead the Bears into the playoffs in January as we pore over mock drafts, and somehow we came out ahead?! Seems a bit delusional, but maybe I'm missing something.

Tned
12-07-2010, 08:41 PM
what happens now?

Did someone do that? :confused:

Day1BroncoFan
12-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'll be thinking about things that may actually happen rather than wishing for the impossible.

Tned
12-07-2010, 08:44 PM
True. So, now we'll be watching Cutler lead the Bears into the playoffs in January as we pore over mock drafts, and somehow we came out ahead?! Seems a bit delusional, but maybe I'm missing something.

Yep, you're missing a "lack" of common sense. See, if you have common sense, you don't see going scorched earth on the Broncos roster and leading the organization to the worst stretch in over four decades as a "win".

Shame, shame. You should be ashamed of yourself for being reasonable and using common sense and not realizing how much McDaniels did for the Broncos.

Tned
12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'll be thinking about things that may actually happen rather than wishing for the impossible.

Like thinking some day the Plummer lovers will get over their hate for Cutler and just let it go?

Like thinking the 'mikey' haters will get over their hate for Shanahan and stop defending McDaniels, even after his firing?

Day1BroncoFan
12-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Like thinking some day the Plummer lovers will get over their hate for Cutler and just let it go?

Like thinking the 'mikey' haters will get over their hate for Shanahan and stop defending McDaniels, even after his firing?

I can hope can't I?

Tned
12-07-2010, 08:49 PM
I can hope can't I?

Yep, and I hope some day your dream comes true.

Dreadnought
12-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I can hope can't I?

There's that old saying, "Wish in one hand, crap in the other, see which one gets filled first..."

dogfish
12-07-2010, 08:57 PM
There's that old saying, "Wish in one hand, crap in the other, see which one gets filled first..."

that saying is really old-- i'm pretty sure it dates back to JRwiz originally. . .

Day1BroncoFan
12-07-2010, 09:00 PM

That has come to mind in more than one thread I've read today for sure but, hoping and wishing are different for me. I hope for things that might happen. Wishing for something that can't happen has no hope in it.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 09:20 PM

I don't expect to see him get a new HC job for about 4 or 5 years. Right when the Charger's owner gets tired of loosing in the playoffs.

Juriga72
12-07-2010, 09:21 PM
ok...
I REALLY want the Broncos to draft Cam Newton this year....

Double wishbone offense w/Tebow!!!! run right Cam can throw.... Run left... Tim can throw

You can thank me when we win the Super Bowl next year... You heard it here first

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 09:28 PM

You are really being divisive today. We will support the new HC until we start losing again and we all feel like we are entitled to being the cream of the crop in the NFL.

Grass is greener and all that.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 09:29 PM
ok...
I REALLY want the Broncos to draft Cam Newton this year....

Double wishbone offense w/Tebow!!!! run right Cam can throw.... Run left... Tim can throw

You can thank me when we win the Super Bowl next year... You heard it hear first

Its spelled here.

Tned
12-07-2010, 09:31 PM
You are really being divisive today. We will support the new HC until we start losing again and we all feel like we are entitled to being the cream of the crop in the NFL.

Grass is greener and all that.

Let me start a Town Hall discussion to decide how to respond to this.... ;)

BeefStew25
12-07-2010, 09:33 PM
I don't expect to see him get a new HC job for about 4 or 5 years. Right when the Charger's owner gets tired of loosing in the playoffs.

Why would Spanos want to go 3-9?

Tned
12-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Its spelled here.

Hmm, I'm not an English major, which is why I don't go the "flame other posters by correcting their grammar" route. That said, is it "its" or "it's"?

Ok, so "it's" would be "It is spelled here", while "Its" would be possessive.

So, can you English majors help me out, is it:

It's or Its in the corrected "hear/here" sentence?

If it should be "it's" I wanted to quietly let you know, so you could correct your little grammar/spelling flame.

BeefStew25
12-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Tink quit being bitter. McD was a turd.

I Eat Staples
12-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't know it all, but I know McDaniels can't coach in this league.

Nomad
12-07-2010, 09:48 PM

You can whine and cry all you want! And you guys call McDaniels immature!!

Shazam!
12-07-2010, 09:48 PM
I was fully behind McD until the Raiders loss. That settled it for me, when I lost confidence.

Tned
12-07-2010, 09:56 PM
I was fully behind McD until the Raiders loss. That settled it for me, when I lost confidence.

At least you figured it out, even if it was a year late and 12 wins short...

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Tink quit being bitter. McD was a turd.

McD got his 1st chance too early. I will be optomistic with whoever we hire as long as its not Cowher.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Hmm, I'm not an English major, which is why I don't go the "flame other posters by correcting their grammar" route. That said, is it "its" or "it's"?

Ok, so "it's" would be "It is spelled here", while "Its" would be possessive.

So, can you English majors help me out, is it:

It's or Its in the corrected "hear/here" sentence?

If it should be "it's" I wanted to quietly let you know, so you could correct your little grammar/spelling flame.

You're right, it is 'it's'. Thanks.

Tned
12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
You're right, it is 'it's'. Thanks.

McD got his 1st chance too early. I will be optomistic with whoever we hire as long as its not Cowher.

Hmmm fail x 2...

Your posts are starting to smell of B.O. ;)

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Hmmm fail x 2...

Your posts are starting to smell of B.O. ;)

Pull your "A" key off your keyboard and type with a newborn on your shoulder.

It's -> it is.
Its -> Posessive
B.O. -> Broncos Orange

Tned
12-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Pull your "A" key off your keyboard and type with a newborn on your shoulder.

It's -> it is.
Its -> Posessive
B.O. -> Broncos Orange

That's why I don't flame others over their spelling or grammar. Once you go down that route, you need to be perfect yourself. As I am (or I'm) not perfect, I don't think it's smart for me to take digs at other people's spelling/grammar.

Hey, but that's just me.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 10:49 PM
That's why I don't flame others over their spelling or grammar. Once you go down that route, you need to be perfect yourself. As I am (or I'm) not perfect, I don't think it's smart for me to take digs at other people's spelling/grammar.

Hey, but that's just me.

Well it was either troll the idiotic concept or the grammar. The Grammar seemed to be a better target.

Cugel
12-07-2010, 10:52 PM
If McD was only hired to have the balls to get rid of Cutty-cry baby-overratted Cutler than he is a friend of mine

again...time to move one

ha ha ha

It will be interesting to see what happens with all the Cutler haters as the Bears go to the playoffs. He was a "cry-baby" after all (which means he wanted to leave Denver when the coach told him in no uncertain terms that he had ZERO job security here -- and that said coach "didn't regret anything" about lying to him and trying to trade him behind his back).

Of course Cutler had nothing to do with the Bears' success. He's just their QB having a career year with a 92 passer rating despite being sacked a league high 45 times.

Oh, well, you can't educate some people. If the Bears tanked it's because of Cutler, if they do well, it's because of their defense, not Cutler. :coffee:

He HAS to suck because he wanted to leave Denver rather than play for the coach who just turned out to be a total disaster who screwed up everything he touched so badly he didn't even last out his 2nd season.

Tned
12-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Well it was either troll the idiotic concept or the grammar. The Grammar seemed to be a better target.

Oooops, fail x 3..... :tsk:

I know I'm just an Arkie hick, but I don't think grammar should be capitalized.

Ok, I think we get the point. We should discuss/debate the topic to our heart's (note apostrophe) content, but there is no need to use cheap Internet flame tactics.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Oooops, fail x 3..... :tsk:

I know I'm just an Arkie hick, but I don't think grammar should be capitalized.

Ok, I think we get the point. We should discuss/debate the topic to our heart's (note apostrophe) content, but there is no need to use cheap Internet flame tactics.

It's okay, not Ok, unless you are talking about Oklahoma; then it's OK. :-P

Tned
12-07-2010, 11:08 PM

Hey, I look at forum posts as conversational, which is why I never correct any one's spelling/grammar, unless they have committed the dickheaded sin of flaming someone else's.

So, thanks for the correction, but I just don't care. I do a cursory spell check, but beyond that, this is a conversation, not a college paper.

Thnikkaman
12-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Hey, I look at forum posts as conversational, which is why I never correct any one's spelling/grammar, unless they have committed the dickheaded sin of flaming someone else's.

So, thanks for the correction, but I just don't care. I do a cursory spell check, but beyond that, this is a conversation, not a college paper.

:lol:

I would disagree with you, only because I have seen some of the college papers my wife has had to grade.

We both know how much we both care about the way I called the post in question an idiotic idea when we need defensive help over running Tebow and Cam Newton in some bastardized version of the Wildcat and Triple Option. But I need something to do while I try not to wake this baby on my shoulder.

ursamajor
12-07-2010, 11:30 PM
I love you too....

And I am putting it all out there for everyone now..

Maybe it wasn't clear...but over the last 3 years we have ALL gotten our way.

For me and most, Cutler is gone....whooo HOOO...l

For others McDaniels is now gone.....Whooo HOOOO

So where are we now???

That is the division here for years.

MOD decisions aside...and whatever else....

What now???

I deal with the public in my line of work. Have come across many Broncos fans, and most are not happy that Jay is no longer a Bronco.

That being said, it is in the past, and your franchise has to look to the future. I also think that Tebow is going to be a hoss, and McD was right for mot rushing him onto the field as a rookie.

Tned
12-07-2010, 11:42 PM
:lol:

I would disagree with you, only because I have seen some of the college papers my wife has had to grade.

We both know how much we both care about the way I called the post in question an idiotic idea when we need defensive help over running Tebow and Cam Newton in some bastardized version of the Wildcat and Triple Option. But I need something to do while I try not to wake this baby on my shoulder.

Not passing on said post, I fully understand the frustration of some of what is posted. You just touched on one of my pet peeves. ;)

sneakers
12-08-2010, 12:56 AM

Some of you are MODS

So ...

Now ....

What do you think???

I like the double spacing....

Makes me feel like I am reading an 8th grade book report!

sneakers
12-08-2010, 12:59 AM

Hhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaa!!! :lol: :happy:

Juriga72
12-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Like not being able to understand WHEN to capitalize a letter? Don't they teach that in kindergarten? I mean sheesh........

Of course you do have the "troll" part down pat.

So now its two grammar mistakes to one spelling mistake... With that incredible education you "own"... did you ever read about a concept called sarcasm?

I guess not you just feel the need to be some sort of cyber-hall monitor... I hope at least you get one of those orange crossing guard sashes the short bus kids wore with their helmets.

Thnikkaman
12-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Like not being able to understand WHEN to capitalize a letter? Don't they teach that in kindergarten? I mean sheesh........

So now its two grammar mistakes to one spelling mistake... With that incredible education you "own"... did you ever read about a concept called sarcasm?

I guess not you just feel the need to be some sort of cyber-hall monitor... I hope at least you get one of those orange crossing guard sashes the short bus kids wore with their helmets.

Hey noob, Tned and I have a history together and we are just busting each other's balls. But welcome and thanks for playing.

Tned
12-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Hey noob, Tned and I have a history together and we are just busting each other's balls. But welcome and thanks for playing.

Yea!

P.S. You spelled Dent wrong.... ;)

Now all things must come to an end, and I must go to work.

Juriga72
12-08-2010, 09:38 AM

Good.... I bet then since you and I have none, you can find some other trolling activity you can accomplish.

Thnikkaman
12-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Good.... I bet then since you and I have none, you can find some other trolling activity you can accomplish.

Man, resorting to personal attacks. You are good at teh intarwebs. I bet you're the king at SomethingAwful or /b/

GEM
12-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Is this a grammar board or a Denver ******* Broncos board?

Let's get back to some football!!

Reidman
12-08-2010, 10:45 AM

Ok, I have nothing relevant to add to this thread....

SOCALORADO.
12-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I am open to the Harbaugh HC gig.
I am just a bit leary of a college coach coming right in and being given full control.
I would like a guy like Shottenheimer or Vince Newsome from BALT to be GM, and oversee everything. And Elway eventually in a VP role.
Then i would be open to Harbaugh. Hes a very good coach. And his team at STAN is really hard nosed and tough. I mean these guys fly!
And Luck has alot to thank Harbaugh for. He really has developed that kid into clearly the best pro-style, pro-ready QB in a long time.
But theres no way in hell DEN should or would be able to trade away TT to try to move into the #1 spot and get Luck. Harbaugh is more than capable of taking TT to the top.
And Luck is goin #1.

sneakers
12-09-2010, 01:10 AM

I thnk a tr0ll wood tipe leik dis cause it wood maek ppls madd, n it wood be n CAPS LOCK!

sneakers
12-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Is this a grammar board or a Denver ******* Broncos board?

Let's get back to some football!!

http://doctore.blog.is/users/b4/doctore/img/grammar-nazi.jpg