PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the timeslots of any regular Broncos Guests on Sirius?

Tned
09-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Sirius NFL Radio has a bunch of players that come on the same time every week. Kyle Johnson used to come on one afternoon at 5:30 I think each week. I thought I heard them mention that Cutler had a weekly spot now. Does anyone know when that is, or what other Broncos migh have weekly Sirius spots?

BigBroncLove
09-21-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm not sure to tell you the truth... only thing I could direct you to is the Sirius radio NFL site.... though it looks like it has zero info as to weekly, dauly, or irregular guests on the shows.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Page&cid=1156176860909

OB
09-21-2007, 12:09 AM
my ex ( the only good thing he did for me was make me a broncos fan and a son) has XM or something and listens all the time to any and all broncos that do a show - he's on OTR truck driver and even before that was completely obsessed - if you dont get your answer im sure I can ask him for ya :salute:

Tned
09-21-2007, 12:13 AM
my ex ( the only good thing he did for me was make me a broncos fan and a son) has XM or something and listens all the time to any and all broncos that do a show - he's on OTR truck driver and even before that was completely obsessed - if you dont get your answer im sure I can ask him for ya :salute:

If he has XM, it would be different, then don't have the NFL channel. He probably listens to ESPN Radio or Sporting News Radio. I appreciate the offer though.

I emailed the afternoon blitz show, hopefully they will respond.