PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theory : did mcD throw the game?

T.K.O.
12-06-2010, 04:38 PM
i know it's "unheard of in the nfl" but one could make a strong aguement that the broncos tried very hard NOT to win yesterday.
unlikely as it seems i look at the fact that mcD let up on the run game when it was working.
chose to punt when the game was on the line ?
now here's the juicy theory,
haley calls mcD (or vice versa) tells mcD he will ruin him and tell the world he was in on the spygate thing if he doesnt lay down for the chiefs.
mcD knowing the broncos are toast this season anyway and has a chance of finishing his contract in denver.
agrees....both coaches agree to keep it close ,no embarrassment for either side.
and at the end mcD gives up (punt) and the 2 coaches hug it out .
mcD gets a "pat on the head" from haley ,who keeps his mouth shut and gets his much needed win:confused:

KCL
12-06-2010, 04:39 PM
i know it's "unheard of in the nfl" but one could make a strong aguement that the broncos tried very hard NOT to win yesterday.
unlikely as it seems i look at the fact that mcD let up on the run game when it was working.
haley calls mcD (or vice versa) tells mcD he will ruin him and tell the world he was in on the spygate thing if he doesnt lay down for the chiefs.
mcD knowing the broncos are toast this season anyway and has a chance of finishing his contract in denver.
agrees....both coaches agree to keep it close ,no embarrassment for either side.
mcD gets a "pat on the head" from haley ,who keeps his mouth shut and gets his much needed win:confused:

I was thinking it was the Chiefs who were trying not to win.

topscribe
12-06-2010, 04:40 PM
I hope this is tongue-in-cheek, T.K.O. Seems a bit over the top . . .

-----

KCL
12-06-2010, 04:40 PM
TKO..That's a hell of a theory there....:lol:

T.K.O.
12-06-2010, 04:41 PM

thats where my whole "keep it close" part of the theory comes in.
it's crazy and probably totally off base.....but i'm bored and grasping at straws:laugh:

KCL
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
it's crazy and probably totally off base.....but i'm bored and grasping at straws:laugh:

Is this spygate #3? You been intercepting some phone calls between the
2 coaches?

Dirk
12-06-2010, 04:51 PM
but i'm bored and grasping at straws:laugh:

Yes you are. :lol::lol::lol:

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure the Broncos could purposely keep it close even if the Chiefs were trying to do the same. I think they just lucked out that the Chiefs kept imploding.

T.K.O.
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
yeah.....but a team that damn near put up a 50 burger 3 weeks ago could'nt even get 1 touchdown ? with moreno having a great day?
somethings rotten in den....:shocked:

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 05:21 PM

Yeah it looked like the Chiefs were trying to give away the game but the Broncos resisted the overtures.

Northman
12-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Nah, i dont think he tried to lose. But like classic Bronco football in the last few years we found a way to lose.

pnbronco
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM

I was going to suggest some good books, that maybeeeee you have a little too much time on your hands.............:laugh:

T.K.O.
12-06-2010, 05:34 PM
I was going to suggest some good books, that maybeeeee you have a little too much time on your hands.............:laugh:
"
like....."JFK","the Da vinci Code" and "Betrayal at Arrowhead":confused::laugh:

underrated29
12-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Haley would not have been acting as if he just won the superbowl should this be the case that they were in cahoots with one another.

Nor would any player want to play for a coach who is willing to throw a game. It most definitely woul dhav ebeen leaked.

Lancane
12-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Haley would not have been acting as if he just won the superbowl should this be the case that they were in cahoots with one another.

Nor would any player want to play for a coach who is willing to throw a game. It most definitely woul dhav ebeen leaked.

You never know...offer the players a room full of hookers and loads of cocaine, they might not give a damn. After all, if we don't give a shit on the field, what does it matter if we don't give a shit off the field either.

:lol:

silkamilkamonico
12-06-2010, 06:19 PM
I thought the team looked very competitive out there and wanted to win, with the exception of Kyle Orton who couldn't make a throw to save his life.

pnbronco
12-06-2010, 06:36 PM
"
like....."JFK","the Da vinci Code" and "Betrayal at Arrowhead":confused::laugh:

No I just finished one called Spy..... but you're sound more fun.....;)

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:12 PM
yeah.....but a team that damn near put up a 50 burger 3 weeks ago could'nt even get 1 touchdown ? with moreno having a great day?
somethings rotten in den....:shocked:

That's because the Chiefs figured out what their defense was suppose
to do...:D

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:16 PM
You never know...offer the players a room full of hookers and loads of cocaine, they might not give a damn. After all, if we don't give a shit on the field, what does it matter if we don't give a shit off the field either.

:lol:

So that's why Haley was flashing gang signs..you may be onto something.

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:18 PM
I thought the team looked very competitive out there and wanted to win, with the exception of Kyle Orton who couldn't make a throw to save his life.

I agree...Carr couldn't snag one of those passes that went right to him...:lol:

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Well TKO..Still believe this theory of yours?

rcsodak
12-06-2010, 07:45 PM

theres 10 seconds I'll never get back. :coffee:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Nomad
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Well TKO..Still believe this theory of yours?

Hmmm! I'm starting to wonder??:ponder:

jhildebrand
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM

When it was clear that McD was as bad as he is as a coach, wouldn't Haley want him in Denver as long as possible? :confused:

KCL
12-06-2010, 07:55 PM
When it was clear that McD was as bad as he is as a coach, wouldn't Haley want him in Denver as long as possible? :confused:

Especially after that :hug: yesterday.

kcvet
12-06-2010, 09:07 PM

who shot JFK ???

LMAO http://smileyicons.net/smilies/490.gif http://smileyicons.net/smilies/529.gif

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 10:58 AM
well...... i guess my theory was "spot on"...the press just has'nt heard the juicy details of why bowlen said enough is enough.
he'll put up with a lot....but throwing games ? NEVER !:D:beer:

Juriga72
12-07-2010, 11:39 AM
well...... i guess my theory was "spot on"...the press just has'nt heard the juicy details of why bowlen said enough is enough.

Josh had the under of "Rushing attempts by Moreno @ 24"

how else do you explain it?

pnbronco
12-07-2010, 11:50 AM

Love you TKO but if I hear this on the radio I'm hunting you down.....:laugh:

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Love you TKO but if I hear this on the radio I'm hunting you down.....:laugh:

:laugh:
you'll find me posing as the new "inside scoop guru" at PFT.com;)

Rex
12-07-2010, 12:04 PM
This thread is why people make fun of message boards.

T.K.O.
12-07-2010, 12:07 PM
This thread is why people make fun of message boards.

and iowa