PDA

View Full Version : 2nd trade in the works???

underrated29
08-28-2008, 04:39 PM
I just saw on the other site that mindfield had a thread about another trade comming for dylan gandy. Apparantley siruis radio is tallking about it. They said that the colts are freaking out now that saturday is hurt for a while and gandy used to be on their team and knows the system. They dont trust a rookie in there to protect peyton and make calls at the line o scrimmage.

So gandy could be on his way out via trade as well.

(gandy?? yes he is some guy we are going to cut, but we might just sucker indy out of a draft pick.)

take it for what you will, and those with siruis might want to tune in.

Dreadnought
08-28-2008, 04:42 PM
I just saw on the other site that mindfield had a thread about another trade comming for dylan gandy. Apparantley siruis radio is tallking about it. They said that the colts are freaking out now that saturday is hurt for a while and gandy used to be on their team and knows the system. They dont trust a rookie in there to protect peyton and make calls at the line o scrimmage.

So gandy could be on his way out via trade as well.

(gandy?? yes he is some guy we are going to cut, but we might just sucker indy out of a draft pick.)

take it for what you will, and those with siruis might want to tune in.

If there is anything to it, that would be like finding money you forgot about in your jeans pocket

honz
08-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Do it! I don't see him making the team anyways.

ApaOps5
08-28-2008, 05:08 PM
He is not going to be cut he is the backup for LG. I doubt Denver trades him to Indy. Let them suffer.

DenBronx
08-28-2008, 05:20 PM
trade him for a 5th in 09!

dogfish
08-28-2008, 05:23 PM
If there is anything to it, that would be like finding money you forgot about in your jeans pocket

exactly! great metaphor dread. . . . i'll take a 7th for this guy and be well pleased with it. . . . if we get anything higher. . . hell yea!

Requiem / The Dagda
08-28-2008, 05:28 PM
I'd take three Watchamachalit's for him right now with some juice. Cause I'm hungrony.

Inkana7
08-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Dylan Gandy is a solid player who is playing with the 2nd team. If Hamilton goes down, he starts. He's not some scrub.

dogfish
08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Dylan Gandy is a solid player who is playing with the 2nd team. If Hamilton goes down, he starts. He's not some scrub.

enh. . . he started one game last year for the colts, then was allowed to leave from a team that also lost their best guard to free agency. . . if he was anything special they probably would have retained him. . . what makes this guy any better than p.j. alexander?

Requiem / The Dagda
08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
He wasn't in a motorcycle accident like Alexander. . . wait, I think he was too!

JONtheBRONCO
08-28-2008, 05:47 PM

Clever comparison Dread :yo:

BroncoAV06
08-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Well they played Ugoh last year and drafted Pollock and Justic this year, center is not as easy to fill with the protection calls and its probably harder in Indy but I wouldn't expect Indy to drop to much for Gandy if anything at all.