PDA

View Full Version : Spygate 1 vs Spygate 2

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I did some reading on how Spygate went down and something became pretty apparent... The "Patriots Way" means a lot of cheating.

From all I could find the NFL thinks that Spygate took place between August of 2000 and lasted into the 2007 season. The New Englad Patriots used their video department to steal opposing team's signals in Preseason, Pre-Game, and opposing team's practices. Steve Scarnecchia (whom we just fired) was with the Patriots until 2004, and is son of Patriots Assitant Dante Scarnecchia, and was also a roommate of Josh McDaniels at some point in New England.

The Partiots won Super Bowls in 2001, 2003, and 2004. That means EVERY Super Bowl the Patriots won was done so in a time at which they were filming and studying their opponents signals in violation of NFL rules.

The ONLY way they got caught was when Eric Mangini (one time Patriot assistant and then NY Jets Head Coach) knew to look for it and found them doing it from the opposing sideline. This happened in 2007.

The NFL fined the Patriots $250,000, fined Belichek $500,000, and the Patriots lost their first round draft pick in the 2008 draft.

With this in mind and seeing that McDaniels and Scarnecchia are good friends and have been dating back to as early as 2001 or 2002, I don't see how the NFL is going to believe that he acted alone and McDaniels had nothing to do with it... I REALLY hope that this doesn't turn out to be a much more involved scandal than it currently is.

People seem to think that the filming is just to study formations, etc, etc...

Wrong, it's used to steal and learn signals for opposing teams during games. Not only does that make the Broncos look horrible but it could cost us draft picks, and you would think that since the Patriots lost a 1st rounder for the first offense, the second offense by a team could be worse.

I think this act alone should give Bowlen plenty of justification to make a coaching change, team performance aside.

WTE
12-06-2010, 11:59 AM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images/man-yawning.jpg

WTE
12-06-2010, 12:00 PM
http://www.geckojewellery.com/yawning%20man%20copy.jpg

WTE
12-06-2010, 12:02 PM
http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/11/03/cute,cute,overload,puppy,yawn-8632cf59b3f06a1eb46b370107bc7630_h.jpg

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Must make you yawn to know that EVERY Patriots Super Bowl victory has a big ****************************** right next to it. :salute:

WTE
12-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Mods,

Please close thread. Waste of bandwidth here. Can't afford to waste bandwidth in this economy.

MadMax
12-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Well, the NFL claims that they consider this matter closed, and I hope they mean it. I too thought for sure they were going to slam us much harder for this given the close ties McD had to the first spygate scandal.

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Mods,

Please close thread. Waste of bandwidth here. Can't afford to waste bandwidth in this economy.

The waste of bandwith if you trolling here kid. This is Broncos-related, it just happens to illustrate how the "Patriots Way" is another way of saying CHEAT.

Now it looks like the taint has fallen upon my beloved Broncos. :welcome:

broncogirl7
12-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Not a waste of bandwidth...shows a strong history against McDaniels. He is a cheater and the downfall of the Denver Broncos!