PDA

View Full Version : LOL - The countdown clock is set to the draft!

PAINTERDAVE
12-06-2010, 02:08 AM
That cracked me up! :laugh:

I guess the season REALLY IS a toasted muffin now!

CrazyHorse
12-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Well I guess we don't have any games left this season...That matter anyway.

Nomad
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I guess people won't waste their Sundays watching the game from here on out....they'll only look forward to the draft (if there is one)!!

GEM
12-06-2010, 11:12 AM
I'm not even looking forward to the draft. :( Not as long as Joshie Poo is running it. :puke:

BroncoJoe
12-06-2010, 11:15 AM
I'll still be in front of my TV every Sunday watching the Broncos play.

BeefStew25
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Hi Joe. Me too.

Nomad
12-06-2010, 11:16 AM

I would too but the damn Vikings have bumped the BRONCOS 2 weeks in a row!!:tsk:

BroncoNut
12-06-2010, 11:18 AM
I will continue to watch the games. I enjoy my Broncos no matter what. It's not as exciting when you are no longer in the hunt, but I am just a real big fan I guess.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Joe. Me too.

Hi Beef. Have you sold your season tickets yet? Seems like many here would do so.

BeefStew25
12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Beef. Have you sold your season tickets yet? Seems like many here would do so.

Anyone here that wants them gets first shot. The last two home games are on crappy days (26th and the 2nd). I think the SD tix are going to be use by Hoe and Tubby.

I was kinda hoping for an early DEC home game so I could go. No dice.

BroncoJoe
12-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Anyone here that wants them gets first shot. The last two home games are on crappy days (26th and the 2nd). I think the SD tix are going to be use by Hoe and Tubby.

I was kinda hoping for an early DEC home game so I could go. No dice.

How is Hoe? Is he still alive? I miss Tubby. He never calls, never writes and certainly doesn't bring me flowers.

I was referring to giving up your rights to them. It would seem that many here would gladly sell their rights to tickets. You know, it's popular to hate on the team right now and definitely not support them.

BeefStew25
12-06-2010, 11:26 AM
How is Hoe? Is he still alive? I miss Tubby. He never calls, never writes and certainly doesn't bring me flowers.

I was referring to giving up your rights to them. It would seem that many here would gladly sell their rights to tickets. You know, it's popular to hate on the team right now and definitely not support them.

Oh hell no. I will outlast our turd coach. The tickets will be handed down to my kids.

GEM
12-06-2010, 11:32 AM
:confused: I don't think any would sell the rights, they would do just what Beef just said. Hang on to the rights and not have to go to live games under McDaniels. I mean who wants to go to a home game of the Raiders and Rams putting a whooping on your team. :tsk:

I don't think I have seen anyone disown the team, they are unhappy with the current state of the Broncos. Sorry Joe, that not everyone is a super di duper fan such as yourself. I don't mean that in a bad way, but really, why should anyone support that product right now. They aren't discounting tickets as a favor to fans, now are they?

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 11:32 AM
That cracked me up! :laugh:

I guess the season REALLY IS a toasted muffin now!

More like burnt to charcoal black.

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
I wonder who will be our Alphonso Smith or Maurice Clarrett this season...

BeefStew25
12-06-2010, 11:35 AM
If I lived in Denver I would go to every game regardless of our team situation.

jhildebrand
12-06-2010, 11:54 PM
In light of the events this evening, I think the countdown clock should go back to this week's game!

dunk7
12-06-2010, 11:59 PM
I hope the Broncs are smart and let Arizona win this week.

Tned
12-07-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm not even looking forward to the draft. :( Not as long as Joshie Poo is running it. :puke:

How 'bout now?

PAINTERDAVE
12-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Okay ... now I am confused...
the clock is counting down to a year and a week from now...:confused:

375 Days?

PAINTERDAVE
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
5 days untill game time....

yippee!

I am wondering what we ill see on Sunday...

jhildebrand
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Nice, Tned took the suggestion :salute:

Broncomania is back bitches!

PAINTERDAVE
12-07-2010, 12:42 AM
If I lived in Denver I would go to every game regardless of our team situation.

Live here...
been to a lot of games...
gonna go to a lot more...

but every game?

Not really very do-able for us commoners and peasants.

BroncoJoe
12-07-2010, 12:50 AM
:confused: I don't think any would sell the rights, they would do just what Beef just said. Hang on to the rights and not have to go to live games under McDaniels. I mean who wants to go to a home game of the Raiders and Rams putting a whooping on your team. :tsk:

I don't think I have seen anyone disown the team, they are unhappy with the current state of the Broncos. Sorry Joe, that not everyone is a super di duper fan such as yourself. I don't mean that in a bad way, but really, why should anyone support that product right now. They aren't discounting tickets as a favor to fans, now are they?

One or two down years don't make a franchise. Sorry GEM, that not everyone can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and realize this is a pebble in the road of a storied franchise.

BeefStew25
12-07-2010, 01:08 AM
Live here...
been to a lot of games...
gonna go to a lot more...

but every game?

Not really very do-able for us commoners and peasants.

You would go with me. I would make you.

sneakers
12-07-2010, 01:10 AM
I hope the Broncs are smart and let Arizona win this week.

Nah I would rather they finish strong with 7-9!

dunk7
12-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Nah I would rather they finish strong with 7-9!

And what point would that serve? We need a top 5 pick, not to mention it'd be nice to have a high 2nd as well...

BroncoNut
12-07-2010, 10:15 AM
We need to play this season out. We don't need a top 5 pick for the positions that are weak. with that and bust probability, that is a bs outlook

dunk7
12-07-2010, 10:29 AM
We need to play this season out. We don't need a top 5 pick for the positions that are weak. with that and bust probability, that is a bs outlook

You're right, we are strong at QB (Luck, Mallett) or DE/DT(Fairley, Bowers, Dareus) or even CB if Champ leaves (Peterson, Amukamara). :tsk:

Again, what is the point of finishing strong and not making the playoffs?

BeefStew25
12-07-2010, 10:32 AM
You're right, we are strong at QB (Luck, Mallett) or DE/DT(Fairley, Bowers, Dareus) or even CB if Champ leaves (Peterson, Amukamara). :tsk:

Because it is un-American to not compete, you red commie.

BroncoNut
12-07-2010, 10:46 AM

uhh yeah. let's draft a 1st round qb 2 years in a row. We get a pick in the top 5 and that'll put us in position right away. Especially with a new hire at HC.

Great points!!! :rolleyes:

BroncoNut
12-07-2010, 10:48 AM

oh, we are not going to finish strong. I guess when it gets right down to it I follow because it's competitive. What's the point of being a fan if your not? Hey, jmo, not suggesting you're not, I just dont' get that mentality

GEM
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM
How 'bout now?

Hell ******* yes I am!!!! :D

dunk7
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM
oh, we are not going to finish strong. I guess when it gets right down to it I follow because it's competitive. What's the point of being a fan if your not? Hey, jmo, not suggesting you're not, I just dont' get that mentality

My mentality is that this is a lost season. It'll be easier to build through the draft if we are picker earlier in draft rounds than later right? As far as drafting a QB, yeah, it might not be the smartest move but I think its a no-brainer to draft Luck if we have the opportunity and then trade Tebow (or Orton) for more picks.

dunk7
12-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Because it is un-American to not compete, you red commie.

Pardon me for not bowing down to your american superiority...Long Live Karl Marx.

LTC Pain
12-07-2010, 03:05 PM
QB is not where this team needs help. With our first four picks we need to get the best two D-lineman, ILB and CB available. Then the best RB available after that.

dunk7
12-07-2010, 03:27 PM
QB is not where this team needs help. With our first four picks we need to get the best two D-lineman, ILB and CB available. Then the best RB available after that.

You watched Orton vs. KC right? :laugh:

I agree that we have a pressing need at DT/DE and frankly on most defensive positions but hard to pass on Luck if we had the opportunity.

LTC Pain
12-07-2010, 03:30 PM
You watched Orton vs. KC right? :laugh:

I agree that we have a pressing need at DT/DE and frankly on most defensive positions but hard to pass on Luck if we had the opportunity.

Actually, the KC game was the only game I missed this year. If the Broncos can get Luck then one of Orton/Tebow needs to go. We will be lucky to get a 2nd round pick for either one :(