PDA

View Full Version : Worst than ORTONARY!

cardoso
12-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Orton continues to kill this team! i hope everyone is paying attention to this, because it just proves how average orton is when the game matters! He should have 2 interceptions already! He's twice thrown it straight into the arms of defenders! the last time was on a 3rd down to make matters worse! and where's the excuse that we're always in 3rd and long? that was 3rd and 3.

GET TEBOW IN THE GAME!

topscribe
12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Get a grip. The whole team sucks. What are you inside Orton's jock for?

-----

cardoso
12-05-2010, 01:55 PM

-----

yea the whole team threw it straight into the defenders hands twice in a little over a quarter. :coffee:

We're getting near halftime and how many first downs do we have?
our offense is pathetic! and the qb is always the leader of the offense!

GEM
12-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry Top....I have to agree. He hasn't looked good today and with a wasted season, get Tebow some playing time.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Sorry Top....I have to agree. He hasn't looked good today and with a wasted season, get Tebow some playing time.

exactly! Some signs that MCDANIELS HIMSELF has showed Orton is not our future:

he gives up hills for quinn
Signs orton to ONLY a 1 year extension
Gives up 3 picks to draft tebow

Orton is not a top a caliber qb and its obvious he's not our future so why not in a wasted season play tebow or quinn and see what they can do? I mean whats the worst that can happen we lose? oh....wait.....we already do that with orton....

silkamilkamonico
12-05-2010, 02:05 PM
LMAO Orton?

I thought it was our 30th ranked defense.

Moronic thread count +3 for Cardoso

dogfish
12-05-2010, 02:09 PM
:rolleyes:

topscribe
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM

Sorry GEM, I have to disagree. When the whole team sucks, I don't feel like fingering one player.

And keep Orton in there. You don't just usher in a green rookie because of a rough start.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 02:19 PM
Sorry GEM, I have to disagree. When the whole team sucks, I don't feel like fingering one player.

And keep Orton in there. You don't just usher in a green rookie because of a rough start.

mmmmm I can name some rookies just this year ALONE that have been ushered and have played quite well. I like your guys logic! Lets just keep doing what hasn't worked for the past 25 games. Nice!

cardoso
12-05-2010, 02:52 PM
and orton just threw another pass straight to defense! Wr wasn't even open on that out pattern. Damn orton is lucky these guys cant catch!

silkamilkamonico
12-05-2010, 02:54 PM
mmmmm I can name some rookies just this year ALONE that have been ushered and have played quite well. I like your guys logic! Lets just keep doing what hasn't worked for the past 25 games. Nice!

Yes. Most definetely rookie QB's that we should have found a way to draft over Tebow.

underrated29
12-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Orton succeeds when he has time to throw..He has not had much time to throw.

The other thing is when orton gets it in his head that he is rushed. he starts locking on to receivers....Several times now he has made terrible throws when other players are Wide open.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Yes. Most definetely rookie QB's that we should have found a way to draft over Tebow.

and yet mcdummy gave up picks to draft tebow.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Orton succeeds when he has time to throw..He has not had much time to throw.

The other thing is when orton gets it in his head that he is rushed. he starts locking on to receivers....Several times now he has made terrible throws when other players are Wide open.

orton is an nba jump shooter. He'll hit shots when he's open and only when he's open. Cant do nothing more than hit an open shot.

silkamilkamonico
12-05-2010, 03:03 PM
orton is an nba jump shooter. He'll hit shots when he's open and only when he's open. Cant do nothing more than hit an open shot.

This is an outstanding comparison. I mean, who wouldn't want Ray Allen on their team?

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:19 PM
This is an outstanding comparison. I mean, who wouldn't want Ray Allen on their team?

ray allen is not a simple jump shooter

by the way orton just had ANOTHER interception dropped.

Thats 4 balls straight in the defenders hands dropped.

and lloyd is wide open down the sideline and orton throws the ball 5 yds out of bounce!

ORTONARY

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 03:19 PM
That was a great catch by Lloyd wasted. It only had to be in the area and its a TD.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:24 PM
That was a great catch by Lloyd wasted. It only had to be in the area and its a TD.

yup all orton had to do was lead him in the endzone for an easy td! instead throws it 5 yds out of bounce.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 03:26 PM
yup all orton had to do was lead him in the endzone for an easy td! instead throws it 5 yds out of bounce.

The degree of difficulty on that catch though was off the charts. It was only not a TD because Orton missed that badly.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:31 PM
The degree of difficulty on that catch though was off the charts. It was only not a TD because Orton missed that badly.

and orton just missed a wide open lloyd running down the middle of the field. Threw it behind him. How much worse can your accuracy be?

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:36 PM
and a fumble by orton

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:41 PM
nice bounce pass to a wide open knoshown moreno.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 03:44 PM
they just announced orton is

7-24 passing for today!

ORTONARY!

BroncoStud
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Well I think you're being overly-negative on Orton OP. He hasn't looked good at all today, and I think it's clearly time to give this team a spark, there is no more reason not to evaluate Tebow...

But this loss isn't JUST on Orton. He surely could have done a lot more to help Denver win this game, but he isn't a great player and I don't think anyone expects him to be.

The Denver defense has REALLY stepped up.

PAINTERDAVE
12-05-2010, 04:00 PM

-----

Sorry Top..

but I have seen a GREAT team today...
a team that wants to win.

A good O-line
Champ on fire
Moreno is a beast
Decker looks good.
Mays is tougher than nails
Cox is imporoved
Lloyd is still twisting and turning for those circus catches.

This is a GREAT team in the making.

Give us some D-line help.. a good draft...
and a LEADER under center.

Orton is a good guy.
A decent QB most of the time.

But he does not have the "it" factor.

Kyle is NOT a winner. Not a leader.
Not a finsiher. Not a force to be reckoned with.

BUt he sure does have some purty stats!

cardoso
12-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Sorry Top..

but I have seen a GREAT team today...
a team that wants to win.

A good O-line
Champ on fire
Moreno is a beast
Decker looks good.
Mays is tougher than nails
Cox is imporoved
Lloyd is still twisting and turning for those circus catches.

This is a GREAT team in the making.

Give us some D-line help.. a good draft...
and a LEADER under center.

Orton is a good guy.
A decent QB most of the time.

But he does not have the "it" factor.

Kyle is NOT a winner. Not a leader.
Not a finsiher. Not a force to be reckoned with.

BUt he sure does have some purty stats!

I wouldn't say 9-28 is purty lol

this was a PERFECT example of why orton needs to get benched now!!! It's pathetic what mcdnaiels is doing! he's being selfish and using tebow as a scapegoat. he will not allow himself to see tebow do good or bad because he would get heat for it both ways! and if he fails he gets even more heat!

Hopefully mcdaniels and ortonary are gone and we can bring in a coach that knows how to build a team!

Everyone BUT orton showed up today. :coffee:

BroncoWave
12-05-2010, 04:10 PM
We gave up 10 points, Moreno rushed for 160, and we still lost. Who else exactly would you blame, Orton supporters?

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't say 9-28 is purty lol
this was a PERFECT example of why orton needs to get benched now!!! It's pathetic what mcdnaiels is doing! he's being selfish and using tebow as a scapegoat. he will not allow himself to see tebow do good or bad because he would get heat for it both ways! and if he fails he gets even more heat!

Hopefully mcdaniels and ortonary are gone and we can bring in a coach that knows how to build a team!

Everyone BUT orton showed up today. :coffee:

He's talking about the season overall.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
But this loss isn't JUST on Orton.

with all due respect i strongly disagree! Orton had 4 interceptions dropped today! And each one of those potential interceptions were straight to the defender and the only reason orton saved face with them is because the chiefs just plane dropped them! Orton also missed a wide open Lloyd running to the endzone for an easy touchdown. Instead he threw it 5 yds out of bounce. Very next drive he missed a wide open lloyd in the middle of field, throwing it behind him. he also threw a ball behind moreno near the goal line.

Mcd ultimately is 100% responsible for all this and Orton is 2nd.

Mcdaniels has got to go at the end of the year!

If you don't mind can you you explain where the blame should be sent to?

ogplife
12-05-2010, 04:18 PM
I don't hate Orton as qb, I think he is slightly above average QB, but I am glad to know that Tebow will at least get 2 starts in this season and we will get a better understanding of how far he has come since TC. He has to start the last 2 games because its a guaranteed sellout if he does, otherwise nobody shows up. It's still a business. Hopefully he starts the rest of the season and noit just those two.

BroncoStud
12-05-2010, 04:19 PM
with all due respect i strongly disagree! Orton had 4 interceptions dropped today! And each one of those potential interceptions were straight to the defender and the only reason orton saved face with them is because the chiefs just plane dropped them! Orton also missed a wide open Lloyd running to the endzone for an easy touchdown. Instead he threw it 5 yds out of bounce. Very next drive he missed a wide open lloyd in the middle of field, throwing it behind him. he also threw a ball behind moreno near the goal line.

Mcd ultimately is 100% responsible for all this and Orton is 2nd.

Mcdaniels has got to go at the end of the year!

If you don't mind can you you explain where the blame should be sent to?

1.) Pat Bowlen
2.) Joe Ellis
3.) Brian X
4.) Josh McDaniels
5.) Kyle Orton

Those are my top 5 to blame.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 04:19 PM
He's talking about the season overall.

yea he has nice stats, but too bad this isn't fantasy football. stats mean nothign! no one should judge a qb by stats. There's a lot of tangibles in deciding if you have it or not and orton is missing alot of those. There's a reason why Chicago benched him several times and shipped out of chicago for an arm and a leg, because they knew they were never getting anywhere with him.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
1.) Pat Bowlen
2.) Joe Ellis
3.) Brian X
4.) Josh McDaniels
5.) Kyle Orton

Those are my top 5 to blame.

I agree! minus Orton you can probably switch all those guys around and make a solid case for each.

Elevation inc
12-05-2010, 04:24 PM

me actually.....:lol:

GEM
12-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Yay!!!! Keep him in and just keep throwing the same shit at the wall and expect a different outcome.

BroncoStud
12-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Yay!!!! Keep him in and just keep throwing the same shit at the wall and expect a different outcome.

Isn't that also the definition of insanity? Same shit but expecting different outcomes? :elefant:

Benetto
12-05-2010, 05:03 PM
I hated Orton from the start. He makes terrible decisions, and executes STUPID mistakes. I lost track of how many times I wanted to throw my remote in disgust when he misses wide open targets, or just floats it into double or triple coverage, when he has a man wide open....

**** you Mcdaniels!! I really hope you get fired and have to tuck your tail and make that long walk back to New England where you belong, ******...Eat shit, you ruined my team you *******!

Sorry, rant over.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 05:53 PM

Gem, wouldnt you like to drive up his trade value, assuming he doesnt play like this all the time? If they can get Orton almost 5000 yards passing, maybe Denver could get a good pick out of him. Im going to say we can get a 2nd out of him just as it is.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Gem, wouldnt you like to drive up his trade value, assuming he doesnt play like this all the time? If they can get Orton almost 5000 yards passing, maybe Denver could get a good pick out of him. Im going to say we can get a 2nd out of him just as it is.

That's wishful thinking. There's no one giving up a 2nd rounder for a qb who was constantly benched and fighting for a starting job in chicago. A guy who chicago was desperate to get rid of because they knew what they had. Most NFL coaches know how limited Orton is and the fact that he continues to hold the broncos back doesn't help him. There is no way in hell denver gets a 2nd round for him.

We traded for quinn
Only signed orton to 1 yr extension
Gave up 3 picks to draft tebow

The broncos themselves have shown that they dont trust orton and that the plan to replace him is already in place. The broncos through their actions above have already shown they have no interest in Orton as the future so why would anyone give up anything close to a 2nd for him? Denver has no weight in negotiating. They've already told everyone orton is not the man here.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 07:42 PM
That's wishful thinking. There's no one giving up a 2nd rounder for a qb who was constantly benched and fighting for a starting job in chicago. A guy who chicago was desperate to get rid of because they knew what they had. Most NFL coaches know how limited Orton is and the fact that he continues to hold the broncos back doesn't help him. There is no way in hell denver gets a 2nd round for him.

We traded for quinn

The broncos themselves have shown that they dont trust orton and that the plan to replace him is already in place. The broncos through their actions above have already shown they have no interest in Orton as the future so why would anyone give up anything close to a 2nd for him? Denver has no weight in negotiating. They've already told everyone orton is not the man here.

Not really. At this point, no one cares about what he was in Chicago. People will look at whether or not he can win if the other pieces are in place. Its not like QBs grow on trees and so some team that feels its one QB away from winning now is a prime candidate.

Here are some teams that make sense:

Minnesota
Arizona
San Francisco
Miami
Cleveland
Detroit
Seattle

underrated29
12-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Matt Cassell was traded for a 2nd rdr. I bet we could get a 3rd for Orton.

--Detroit- does not need a QB. They have stafford, and while he got hurt he is money and is getting paid a lot of money. They would never send us more than alphonzo smith and tony shceffler for him.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 07:53 PM

--Detroit- does not need a QB. They have stafford, and while he got hurt he is money and is getting paid a lot of money. They would never send us more than alphonzo smith and tony shceffler for him.

Orton has performed more than Cassell.

Also, Detroit has been losing for a long time. They have the pieces in place to win some games if they could have some consistency at QB. I realize they have Stafford but if he cant stay healthy, they could feel the need to look elsewhere.

claymore
12-05-2010, 07:54 PM

We traded for quinn

Right now Orton is the best QB on the roster. We need to see what we have in Tebow ASAP. That way we can decide what route to go with Orton, and possibly the next HC. If Bowlen doesnt see that, then I dont know how he became a millionaire/billionaire.

TXBRONC
12-05-2010, 08:03 PM

Maybe but I think it would be more like a 4th or 5th.

GEM
12-05-2010, 08:20 PM

No, because I don't want to get rid of Orton until we've had a chance to see Tebow on the field in game situations.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 08:24 PM
No, because I don't want to get rid of Orton until we've had a chance to see Tebow on the field in game situations.

It wont matter until they build a defense.

GEM
12-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Nothing will matter til they build a defense, but I don't want to hold onto Tebow if all he is a great leader and a terrible QB. I'd rather hold onto a decent QB and find a great QB.

TXBRONC
12-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Right now Orton is the best QB on the roster. We need to see what we have in Tebow ASAP. That way we can decide what route to go with Orton, and possibly the next HC. If Bowlen doesnt see that, then I dont know how he became a millionaire/billionaire.

A couple of days ago I read a Denver Post article from either Klis or Legwold and of them said Tebow probably wont get any playing time because McDaniels thinks Orton gives us the best chance to win. If McDaniels is really thinking that at 3-9 he's full of it.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Nothing will matter til they build a defense, but I don't want to hold onto Tebow if all he is a great leader and a terrible QB. I'd rather hold onto a decent QB and find a great QB.

They need to do what they can to improve the defense and this means investing in young defensive linemen even if it means trading good (though not great) QB.

After Orton almost passes for 5000 yards, they can trade him for a 2nd and go out and sign someone like Alex Smith.

GEM
12-05-2010, 08:42 PM
They need to do what they can to improve the defense and this means investing in young defensive linemen even if it means trading good (though not great) QB.

******* McD. I hate Cutler with a passion....but if he were still here we could be looking at that rather than talking about "the fainting goat".

The devious side of me hopes Hillis screwed his wife sideways.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-05-2010, 08:44 PM
After today's performance, does anyone here think any team would actually still want Orton? I was sure I was watching #9 out there instead of #8. Games like this bring everyone back to reality of who this guy really is... the guy you don't want leading your offense with the game on the line.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 08:45 PM
******* McD. I hate Cutler with a passion....but if he were still here we could be looking at that rather than talking about "the fainting goat".

The devious side of me hopes Hillis screwed his wife sideways.

Well, there was a lot of graphic imagery in this one post and Im not sure Im ready to comment on it. I think I need some time for reflection to sort it all out.

Lancane
12-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Cutler is laughing his ass off on his way to the playoffs, while Hillis is laughing his way to the Pro-Bowl. And Marshall, he's just laughing simply because he got paid!

But we're not laughing...this F'n sucks, McDaniels I hope your wife got gang-banged by the entire F'n offense!

:D

BroncoStud
12-05-2010, 08:50 PM

Who gives a crap about Orton's trade value? I think if we were able to get a 7th rounder for Orton it would be worth the trade. Today you saw what Bears fans witnessed for several years. Kyle Orton in a conventional offense is simply an average at best QB. Holds the ball too long, locks on to receivers, throws half his passes in the dirt, and absolutely does NOTHING to carry a team to victory.

Orton has converted 4 of his last 21 3rd downs...

If Orton plays more than a half next week I won't watch another Denver game until McDaniels is fired. At 3-9 there is NO reason to play Orton, he had several chances today to beat KC and he failed to do so. I can't wait until he is causing these discussions on another teams message board.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Who gives a crap about Orton's trade value? I think if we were able to get a 7th rounder for Orton it would be worth the trade. Today you saw what Bears fans witnessed for several years. Kyle Orton in a conventional offense is simply an average at best QB. Holds the ball too long, locks on to receivers, throws half his passes in the dirt, and absolutely does NOTHING to carry a team to victory.

Orton has converted 4 of his last 21 3rd downs...

If Orton plays more than a half next week I won't watch another Denver game until McDaniels is fired. At 3-9 there is NO reason to play Orton, he had several chances today to beat KC and he failed to do so. I can't wait until he is causing these discussions on another teams message board.

That's it. Let the hatred flow through you!

GEM
12-05-2010, 08:54 PM

After Orton almost passes for 5000 yards, they can trade him for a 2nd and go out and sign someone like Alex Smith.

Alex Smith from the 49ers? I think I'd puke all over my tv if that happens. If we do that, we might as well hang onto Orton.

BroncoStud
12-05-2010, 08:54 PM

Hatred - no

Disgust - absolutely

TXBRONC
12-05-2010, 08:56 PM

We finish with a 3-13 or something along those lines even with inflated stats I really doubt Orton would garner a 2nd round pick.

GEM
12-05-2010, 08:56 PM

Hell yea....it feels good to get the anger out. I printed a picture of McD earlier, went out to the garage, taped it to my boy's punching bag and slugged it a few times. I felt much better afterwords. Well until I remembered that my hands weren't taped and it hurt like hell. :lol:

Lancane
12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Hell yea....it feels good to get the anger out. I printed a picture of McD earlier, went out to the garage, taped it to my boy's punching bag and slugged it a few times. I felt much better afterwords. Well until I remembered that my hands weren't taped and it hurt like hell. :lol:

Not me, I'm being patient... Does anyone know what time his wife's shift on Colfax begins? I thought maybe she could be the entertainment for a Broncos losing party, you know...get their spirits up! We all know how fans are big on 'hitting' something one of their favorite players did...

:D

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Alex Smith from the 49ers? I think I'd puke all over my tv if that happens. If we do that, we might as well hang onto Orton.

Im not saying he's great or anything but Id rather focus on the defense first. And do you really think Orton is the long term answer? If not, you might as well use him to help improve the defense.

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 09:07 PM

I only visualize punching him in the face. I wonder if I would really do it if I could get away with it and he was standing right in front of me?

GEM
12-05-2010, 09:26 PM
I only visualize punching him in the face. I wonder if I would really do it if I could get away with it and he was standing right in front of me?

I wouldn't do it really...I don't really like jail. :lol:

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't do it really...I don't really like jail. :lol:

I said, if I could get away with it.

GEM
12-05-2010, 09:32 PM
I said, if I could get away with it.

That wouldn't happen...you think Josh would be in any place that a Broncos fan could get their hands on him unguarded? :lol:

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 09:43 PM
That wouldn't happen...you think Josh would be in any place that a Broncos fan could get their hands on him unguarded? :lol:

It was purely hypothetical.

cardoso
12-05-2010, 11:09 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So not only do you somehow think Denver can get a 2nd for Orton, you also think they should go sign someone like Alex Smith. You also said detroit would entertain dumping their young qb and going for Orton. LOL I'm sorry....Go on.....

Jake Klug
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So not only do you somehow think Denver can get a 2nd for Orton, you also think they should go sign someone like Alex Smith. You also said detroit would entertain dumping their young qb and going for Orton. LOL I'm sorry....Go on.....

Where did I say Detroit would dump Stafford?

Not only that, but I mentioned about 7 other teams besides Detroit. Way to focus on the larger point.

PAINTERDAVE
12-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Ortonary.

It is a pretty funny nickname.

I bet it sticks.

3 and 9. Yikes.

I heard the numbers on 3rd down conversions is

6 out of the last 33....

Time for a change...

nevcraw
12-05-2010, 11:51 PM
I don't feel like fingering one player.

LOL!!!!!:laugh:

But if you did feel like it.. it would def be Orton..

horsepig
12-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Ortonary.

It is a pretty funny nickname.

I bet it sticks.

3 and 9. Yikes.

I heard the numbers on 3rd down conversions is

6 out of the last 33....

Time for a change...

I think it's actually 5 of 33 in the last three games.

arapaho2
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
LMAO Orton?

I thought it was our 30th ranked defense.

Moronic thread count +3 for Cardoso

overruled...that comment has no bearing on this case due to

cutler vrs mcd fans 2008 were the precedent was set that a bad defense has no bearing on whether a qb wins or not

KCL
12-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Orton didn't have the kind of game like I thought he might but in his defense Brandon Carr played a great game yesterday...I was hoping he would get a pick but breaking up the plays was the next best thing.

underrated29
12-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Maybe but I think it would be more like a 4th or 5th.

While you could be right. We are talking about Mcdaniels here. He is the trademaster, much like shanny was.

Sure not all of his trades ended up being great ( like hillis blowing up and brady just blowing) but look at all the trades he has done. IMO we have come out better on most of them. So I think josh could get it done for a 3rd.

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 03:24 PM
While you could be right. We are talking about Mcdaniels here. He is the trademaster, much like shanny was.

Sure not all of his trades ended up being great ( like hillis blowing up and brady just blowing) but look at all the trades he has done. IMO we have come out better on most of them. So I think josh could get it done for a 3rd.

A 3rd rounder for a system-QB with such limited upside would be a coup. That would be GREAT.

Dzone
12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Orton could easily be traded for a 2nd round pick. Why? Because there are other NFL HCs and GMs who are almost as stupid as Mcdaniels..

Lancane
12-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Orton could easily be traded for a 2nd round pick. Why? Because there are other NFL HCs and GMs who are almost as stupid as Mcdaniels..

I'll have to disagree...of all current head coaches in the league, none have shown the ineptitude of McDaniels in running an organization. But those two up in Ohio come pretty damn close.

arapaho2
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM

really?
lets examine mcds prowness

cutler
we got orton and two 1sts...with one we got ayers....
the other was the overall 11th pick which we ended up with d thomas at #22 and decker at #87

then consider if we get rid of orton, we then would have a olb that hasnt shown shit...a wr that cant stay healthy and another that rides the pine for a franchise qb

a 14th overall for a 2nd straight up...then tradeing that player for a 7th round player from the same draft a year later...boy we came out ahead on that one:coffee:

2 -3rds to trade up for quinn

brady quin for hillis

marshall for 2 2nds...considering one of those was combined and used on tebow, the other in 2011, we wont know how wise that was for a while

a 4th for maroney?

there really isnt much promise in any of his work that i see

BroncoStud
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Nothing is more coveted in the NFL than a franchise QB. Chicago has one, we don't know if we do. Orton isn't one, Tebow and Quinn might or might not be. Quinn I have my doubts about.

TXBRONC
12-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Orton didn't have the kind of game like I thought he might but in his defense Brandon Carr played a great game yesterday...I was hoping he would get a pick but breaking up the plays was the next best thing.

And that's why shouldn't continue to beat your head against wall be forcing ball into a receiver that well covered. Lloyd has had good season but he's as big and strong Marshall who is more able to out muscle a corner back for the ball.