PDA

View Full Version : MNF Broncos VS Raiders

Nick
08-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Have my tickets with a couple buddies (Raider Fans) and sitting next to Black hole in section 111 Row 15 for Monday night football. Going to Deck myself out in Orange wind breakers, Orange Cutler jersey, Orange paint, and roll up my left leg to flaunt by Broncos tattoo. :cool:

I am going to the game early on bart.

Who else is going?

Watchthemiddle
08-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Have my tickets with a couple buddies (Raider Fans) and sitting next to Black hole in section 111 Row 15 for Monday night football. Going to Deck myself out in Orange wind breakers, Orange Cutler jersey, Orange paint, and roll up my left leg to flaunt by Broncos tattoo. :cool:

Who else is going?

Thats awesome!!!

Don't forget your bullet proof vest under all your other gear.

MasterShake
08-26-2008, 05:26 PM
Thats awesome!!!

Don't forget your bullet proof vest under all your other gear.

I was just gonna say the same thing! I went to one game in Oakland in 2002. On the way up it was like walking a prison yard. I saw a baby with a moustache! Anyway, the fans were really cool once we got inside. Have fun! The only games I'm going to are the San Diego home opener and Miami on my birthday.

NightTrainLayne
08-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Make sure and make a good confession and ask a priest for last rites before you go. ;)

I Bleed Orange and Blue
08-27-2008, 09:22 PM

Who else is going?

Ill be there........me, hawaii_guy + his wife, and a few others from the orangemane will be there. We are getting in on sunday and leaving tuesday. Monday before the game we are going over to alcatraz......more than welcome to come to that, or get together before the game.

Kevin

BCJ
08-28-2008, 03:30 AM
Ill be there........me, hawaii_guy + his wife, and a few others from the orangemane will be there. We are getting in on sunday and leaving tuesday. Monday before the game we are going over to alcatraz......more than welcome to come to that, or get together before the game.Kevin

Alcatraz? Isnt that redundant when you will be seeing the inmates loose all over the parking lot? One thing to go to the game, but to flaunt it, oh good luck Mr. Walking Dead Man.

I Bleed Orange and Blue
08-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Alcatraz? Isnt that redundant when you will be seeing the inmates loose all over the parking lot? One thing to go to the game, but to flaunt it, oh good luck Mr. Walking Dead Man.

LOL, well we figured if we went to alcatraz, we could see where the raiders fans grew up.....and maybe get some insight as to why someone could actually like the Raiders.

NightTrainLayne
08-28-2008, 11:06 AM
LOL, well we figured if we went to alcatraz, we could see where the raiders fans grew up.....and maybe get some insight as to why someone could actually like the Raiders.

I hope you have your alcatraz tickets already because you won't make it over there if you don't get them a month or so in advance.

sacmar
09-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I'll be there....(whistling "i aint never scared") same as every year.