PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBron James a coach killer?

MNPatsFan
12-01-2010, 10:51 AM
I just read an article in which the writer called LeBron James a coach killer and possibly a team killer. I am starting to agree that LeBron James is a coach killer and if he and the Heat continue to struggle and suck, possibly a team killer.

It is undisputed that his quitting in last year's playoff loss to the Celtics cost Mike Brown his job. This season, he is huge and critical factor in Eric S.'s job insecurity in Miami. Will be interesting to see what happens to the Heat because they may tear apart into factions if the reports are true that LeBron wants Pat Riley to coach the team and Dwayne Wade doesn't want Pat Riley to coach the team.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
I think LeBron made a major mistake when he left Cleveland, as I am not sure he is as good as some think he is, or he himself thinks he is. By staying in Cleveland, he would have had that "hometown shield" protecting him, where he does not now.

Northman
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Well, if they come out and dont beat the Cavs on thursday they may not care anymore.

Dzone
12-02-2010, 08:04 AM
I hope he gets booed out of the arena tonight. He is a scumbag with an ego bigger than anyone we have ever seen. Screw you LBJ...there, I feel better now

Yes he is a coach killer. He got the guy canned in Cleveland because he decided to quit playing hard in the playoffs. He was shown bumping his miami coach. He is a sociopathic egomaniacal jerk

The Experience
01-02-2011, 01:34 AM
I hope he gets booed out of the arena tonight. He is a scumbag with an ego bigger than anyone we have ever seen. Screw you LBJ...there, I feel better now

Yes he is a coach killer. He got the guy canned in Cleveland because he decided to quit playing hard in the playoffs. He was shown bumping his miami coach. He is a sociopathic egomaniacal jerk

AGreed 100% I hate LeBron.

Mike Brown was a great coach. Spo is a very good coach, stop blaming others LeBaby James!

UrbanBounca
01-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I like LeBron, and for the record, they're playing very well as a team right now.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

sneakers
01-03-2011, 07:21 AM
If he gained 450 pounds he would be a couch killer.